Big Mike Ch. 12

Story Info
Netflix and Chill - Part Two.
5.6k words
4.61
5.5k
4

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet again I found myself alone in Mike's shower. The hot water hit my lower back and ran down my ass. His semen washed off my thighs and the tenderness of my pussy was becoming easier to ignore. I turned around and let the water run down my chest, around my breasts, down the lines of my abs, and between my thighs. I kept my hair tied up to keep it dry. It was just a quick shower while the pizza was on its way.

As I dried myself off, I imagined what else I wanted to do with Big Mike. I still hadn't seen him totally topless; I wanted to nuzzle into those big heavy pecs and nibble on his man nipples. I wanted to feel his belly smother even more of me. And then there was his gigantic ass; I hasn't even seen it in full view yet. The thought of what I would do if he were asleep, face down in bed, the depths of him that I'd explore...

I snapped myself out of the lustful haze and put my black bra and panties on. I let down my blonde hair and checked my face in the mirror. I still looked presentable, despite the semen and sweat that his pubes had slathered me with. What can I say? I clean up nice.

I returned to the living room, my gait having recovered from the rough ride I'd taken on his cock. When I'd left him, he'd been laying nearly naked in bed; when I returned, he stood with a remote control in hand wearing a massive black bathrobe. The back had a pair of red boxing gloves, and read Champ in gold lettering. As he turned to me, I saw the robe was tied in the front, somehow just barely sung around his mammoth waist. The folds of his robe barely covered his now naked chest; his Captain America shirt was gone.

I was more than a little surprised. It was hard to believe that such a huge robe even existed, and more so that Mike would own one. I also noted the irony that anyone large enough to fill that robe would never have the cardio to get through a boxing match.

"It was a gift. I thought you'd like it." I didn't speak right away; I just smiled big and paced around him, getting a 360 degree look. Mike looked down at me with a furrowed brow.

"Oh, I like it. You look very...majestic." Mike nodded with a semi-scowl, cautious of any sarcasm.

"Uh huh. Pizza should be here soon. I got a pepperoni and a loaded Mediterranean."

"Ooh, let me pay. You paid last time." He grabbed his wallet from the table.

"Nah...I prefer you owing me. That way you can pay me back with your mouth." He pulled a fifty out of his wallet and shoved it into my cleavage, snug from the bra.

"Oh...well...sure thing, big spender." Before his wallet closed I caught a glimpse of the other fifties inside. My eyebrows perked in surprise but I didn't say any more.

It wasn't long before the pizza arrived. Mike got a kick out of me answering the door in my bra and panties. The driver was an Indian dude who also seemed to enjoy it. I tipped him ten bucks and cooed a soft goodbye, just to ham it up. Mike put on Netflix and we hit the couch.

The pizzas were gigantic; they came from a place I'd never heard of but were apparently the best in the city. We opened them and sat on the couch with a couple cokes on the table. Mike sat as he usually did and I squeezed between the arm rest and one huge thigh.

"Jesus, these slices are giant." I needed to use both hands to hold a massive pepperoni slice. Mike had no problem handling a loaded Mediterranean with a single big mitt.

"Oh yeah, they know my number and remember to cut them big for me. It's just easier to eat."

I nibbled on the big slice and smiled up at him. Even unintentionally, he made me feel little. It was yet another sip from the Drink Me potion that made me shrink smaller in his presence. I wondered how many more moments like that lay ahead of me, moments of feeling insufficient next to him. I imagined doing his laundry and getting trapped while folding his sweatpants. I imagined doing his grocery shopping and needing to increase my credit limit to placate his appetite. I imagined a wifely role of completing mundane tasks, doting on this giant. Within sixty seconds his first slice was gone and he grabbed another.

Sitting on his three-seater throne, he looked like a king. He'd taken his glasses off, and his dark beard and hair were as bushy as ever. His black robe more or less covered him, while allowing his heavy, forested chest to nearly spill out. All that olive skin and black fur gave him the look of a lounging sultan, too rich and powerful to care that the slope of his breasts were visible upon his tremendous belly.

As I watched him eat, I focused on the small details of his face. His jaws clamped down as he devoured his second slice. I could just approximate the muscles of his jaws tensing along his temples; I imagined their incredible strength. His eyebrows were thick and his forehead possessed an almost Neanderthal-ish ridge along the brow. Behind his ears was the thick ring of fat that formed his bull neck. It was mostly hidden by his hair, but was just visible spilling over onto the huge hairy slope of his shoulders and back. His nose was kinda big and broad, with the usual Caucasian slant. His thick lips pressed together as he chewed; I didn't need to imagine their strength. His teeth were pretty normal, not perfectly straight or pearly white, but not yellow, messed up, or missing. Over the two weeks I'd known him, I'd really taken a fancy to his looks. By that point he was incredibly handsome to me.

Mike finished his third slice while I reached the crust of my first. He reached out for a can of coke, which looked tiny in his hand. He fumbled at the tab with his fat fingers before I offered assistance. With my crust between my teeth, I used the advantage of feminine fingernails. Mike gave me a cute little nod as thank you and proceeded to suck back the coke in seconds. He crushed the empty can with one hand and tossed it on the table. The sight of him crumpling the metal effortlessly and the sound of his big gulps held my attention. He noticed me fawning over him, and gave me another little treat by bringing a fist to his mouth and muffling a deep belch. It forced a little laugh from me.

"So you like watching me eat?" I hesitated on my answer to that.

"Uh...I guess so. I like...a man with a big appetite. It's nice to satisfy a big appetite like yours." I threw my crust back in the box and leaned my forearms into his huge thigh. "Do I satisfy your appetite?"

Mike looked down at me without any smile, still chewing. "Oh yeah..."

"Hmm..." I propped myself up on straight arms to get closer to him and pressed my palms into his belly. "That's good. I want to satisfy every inch of you."

I hiked the corner of his robe up and moved my opposite leg over his so that I was straddling his thigh. My knee was trapped between the warm, snug enclave of his belly and his thigh roll. I pressed one hand into the thick carpet of his black chest hair and began to pet him. The coarse fibers nestled between my fingers and filled my hands.

"All these inches..."

Mike's hands were now free, so they welcoming my bum into their grasp, pulling me in gently. I pressed my other hand onto his chest over his collarbone, though it was impossible to feel anything bony on him. That hand slowly traveled down towards his heavy pec, enjoying the full slope of his chest.

Mike's eyes darted down to my hand and I felt his heavy breath on my face. I presumed he was getting nervous at the prospect of unveiling his big man boob. I juggled my awareness of that fact with my utter lust for his flesh.

"May I...see some more inches, daddy?"

Mike hesitated, but complied. I smiled at his approval.

My lower hand stabilized me by pressing into his furry stomach, while the upper slid his robe aside to reveal one big beautiful breast. My eyes went wide and I smiled long and slow. I wanted him to see me marvelling in his form, to help extinguish any doubt as to whether or not I adored every inch of him. My hand petted the fur there, then caressed the softness, and finally my fingertips arrived at his big red nipple. Mike murmured a small reaction while I gently pinched the biggest male nipple I'd ever seen.

I leaned down a few inches, leading with my lips. Again, I felt Mike's quickened, heavy breath. I looked up into his eyes and Mike looked hesitant and unsure. I was so close, but I felt nervous for him.

"May I?" I asked softly.

Mike simply grunted an approval, and I eagerly planted a quick kiss on his breast. I purred my pleasure, and then kissed again. I nuzzled my face into his furry breast before planting my mouth on his big nipple and squeezing it between my lips. I didn't want to bite or suck, not before I knew he would enjoy it. I felt his hands squeeze my ass and thighs.

I kept my hand on his breast but moved my mouth to his. We stayed like that for a while, our lips engaged and my hands occupied with his chest and belly. He tilted his head back and used his strength to pull my body in to him as we kissed. I ran one hand around the back of his thick neck and felt the hairy skin there. My fingers slipped up through the back of his hair and gently clawed at his scalp. He purred a bassy approval.

His body was so warm and welcoming, I wanted as much body contact as possible. From my position mounted on his belly, I raised one leg and slipped my foot into the fold of his robe. I planted my foot within his warm outfit and shifted my weight to slip the other leg in the opposite side. My thighs fully flanked his belly and hugged tight to stabilize. I slid my body down a bit and pressed waist and chest firmly into his fur. My cheek rested on his big heavy pec.

"Woah, you're flexible." He looked down at me, inches from his face. I was practically drowning in his beard.

"Mm-hm." His fur was so inviting, I just wanted to sink into all of it and become part of him. Or maybe become a tiny little Tinkerbell fairy and live in the forest of his beard and his chest hair.

I wanted to be deeper inside of him, and I knew one way to do it. From within his robe and pressed tight against his body, I slid my hips down and let my feet nestle between his thighs. Slowly, appreciating every inch of round flesh and coarse hair, I let my body slide down his belly and between his thighs. I exited his robe and dropped down between his feet.

I could tell Mike loved seeing me on my knees. The usual confident smirk returned to his face. He slowly untied the knot of his robe and parted the black cloth like curtains unveiling the main attraction. He looked powerful and sublime showing me his belly, his breasts, and his thighs. He wore nothing under that robe.

"Mmmm...you look like a king." I pressed my palms and face into his belly fur, and then deeper still into his fat. Mike rubbed the big slope of his gut and gave it a few pats.

"Are you still hungry? You don't have to stop eating." I smirked up at him and he replied back at me. He knew what I wanted.

He picked up his fourth slice and demolished it in less than a minute. I pressed my hands into his flesh with excitement as he picked up another. I nuzzled my nose and mouth into the deep crevice of his belly button, just able to maintain some eye contact with him as he devoured the fifth slice. I kinda made out with his navel, letting my tongue probe into that fold of hairy fat while he polished off the entire Mediterranean pizza and moved on to a pepperoni slice.

"Keep licking." His command was simple, and easy to obey.

I continued to lick his belly, and soon moved over along the heavy slope until my lips met one of his huge thigh rolls. More hairy fat met my mouth. I took little peeks up at him while he destroyed the second pizza. I wanted to plunge deeper between those thighs and arrive at the hidden treasure buried underneath, but without Mike's help, I couldn't possibly move all that flesh out of the way.

"Gimme another coke."

I pulled my face out between a crevice of thigh and belly to retrieve one. After I opened it for him, Mike planted his other hand on the back of my head and pulled me face first into him, my head buried in belly from ear to ear. I listened to him suck back the coke in a few seconds, those big gulps reverberating through his body.

He used one hand to keep me firmly entrapped while the other held the empty can next to my head. He reminded me of the strength of his fat hands as he crushed it down into an aluminum ball, the can, that is.

Once his other hand was free it planted on the back of the first, and Mike used his full strength to pull me deeper into his abdomen. His hands shifted to my armpits and soon Mike's bulk had engulfed every inch of me from head to shoulders. It was warm and dense in his flesh. I felt as though he could really crush me with his belly alone. It almost made the threat of being swallowed and digested seem real, as if I might slide right into his stomach if he just kept pushing me in.

Soon I could hear gastrointestinal noises. Deep gurgles of early digestion groaned and echoed through his flesh as his juices began to churn the two pizzas inside of him. I enjoyed the odd sounds, imagining myself trapped in his giant stomach and becoming part of his meal.

After the heat of my breath began to build in that hairy little oven, Mike felt my squirming and released me. His one hand slipped from my head down around my neck and he held me by the throat. The other enticed me by giving his belly a gentle rub. Mike's grip around my throat increased slightly as he parted his thick lips and released the biggest, longest, loudest belch I'd ever head. The deep, hideous noise gurgled, roared, and fluctuated through a few different tones before subsiding. I was partly grossed out, partly turned on, and partly in sheer awe.

Mike smiled confidently and loosened the hold of his fingers around my throat. As ironclad as his grip had felt, I knew that he was only using a fraction of his strength. Just like he crushed that can, I knew that he had the strength to snap my neck like a twig with a single hand. That awareness sent a quiver through me from head to toe.

There were so many little fetishes that I'd never been able to fully indulge, so many that Mike seemed willing to entertain and even enjoy. Mike's belches and his big appetite and his godlike strength were the newest little sexual display that successfully moistened me. It both excited and scared to wonder how many more there would be, and how deeply they would take hold of me.

From Mike's carpeted floor, still clad in black bra and panties, I leaned back onto my palms. I looked up at the big robed emperor, his appetite sated, his confidence bristling. I could tell he'd become aroused by how he'd toyed with me. I was way ahead of him.

I rolled over onto my knees and shifted my weight forward into my palms. I hopped up and spread my legs into an A, presenting my hindquarters. My hands gripped each ankle and I hinged at the waist until my head was between my feet, looking upside down at Big Mike.

"You mentioned my flexibility?" Yoga and pilates kept me both trim and flexible, so I thought I might as well show it off. Upside down, I could see Mike's face light up with interest.

"Jesus...I could just fold you up like a pretzel and fuck you sideways." I immediately started snickering at the comment.

"You can't threaten me with a good time."

"Oh yeah?"

Mike slowly rose to his feet, his robe trailing behind his big belly. He planted a hand on my ass, which nearly toppled me. I had to press my hands into the table in front of me to stay upright. Mike stepped into me so that his hips were aligned with me. The only problem was, his belly was so big, I could barely resist the weight of him as his crotch neared my ass. He backed up and tried again, but the girth of his waist bowled me over.

"Almost..." Mike's confidence was such a beautiful thing; it hurt to hear it fade because of the burden of his size. I was suddenly desperate to think of an alternative.

"Ooh, but daddy, I want it. I want it so bad...feeling you fuck me like that." The thought actually kind of scared me but I didn't stop to worry about the physics of his dick meeting my pussy in that position. I glanced over to the kitchen counter "I've got an idea."

I walked over to the kitchen and gave his countertop a quick eyeball. His kitchen was boxed in with a narrow entrance from the living room. If you stood in the kitchen with your back against the fridge, you'd be facing a short hall and then the front door. In between, there were some cupboards that rose to about abdomen height dissecting the kitchen from the hallway. Upon the cupboards, there was a countertop that stuck about six to eight inches out from the cupboards towards the fridge.

"How about here?"

Mike followed me in and squeezed through the narrow space to enter the kitchen. I walked up to the cupboards so that the countertop lip was at navel height. I slapped the cheap laminate before splaying my legs into the same A position, and ducked underneath. I walked forward on my palms the six or so inches in that spread eagle until my hips were tucked under the countertop lip. I looked up at him between my legs, my back pressed against the cupboards and my hips pressing up against the underside of the countertop. Upside down, I could see a smirk creep on Mike's face.

He walked over to the counter, standing right behind me. He grabbed handfuls of his big belly and hefted it up onto the countertop. I felt the counter shudder as his belly slammed down on the laminate above me. Mike took another small step forward, his crotch pressing into my eager, waiting hips. With the countertop bearing the tremendous weight of his belly, I was left with only the pressure of his underbelly against me. I felt his cock brush against my thigh.

"Holy shit...this could work."

"I hope so. But..." The logical part of my mind started to catch up with the lust. "I think I'll collapse if you put that big dick in me. Can you get a grip on me?"

I could feel Mike squat down a bit and fumble for my waist, but the sheer girth of his hips and the circumference of his thighs made it effectively impossible. It only made his fatpad press down into me even more.

"Yeah, that's not happening. But uh...hold on. Actually, take those panties off." I obeyed while Mike stepped aside and fumbled for something on the countertop.

Mike squatted down again but this time he slid something underneath my waist. It was the towel that I'd used while getting out of the shower. He'd folded it width-wise and grabbed hold of both ends, so that it made a sturdy sling that supported my abdomen. With a towel end in each hand like the reins of a steed, Mike had me firmly in his grasp.

He gave the towel a little tug to test the mechanics. I needed to engage my core to prevent my guts from being throttled, but Mike was easily able to lift me up enough that my heels lifted off the ground. He only had a few inches to work with before my butt would be stopped by the counter's lip.

I still wore my black bra, but otherwise I was completely naked. I stood folded over at the waist with my legs spread eagle, The cupboards pressed against my back, keeping me folded. The countertop both supported Mike's huge belly while keeping my hips trapped underneath. The towel sling was insurance to keep my waist from being weighed down by Mike's underbelly. And from behind me, Mike's huge legs had flanked me, creating a wall of his hairy flesh behind me. I looked up at the two towers, thigh rolls pressing into one another and his cock beginning to swell out from his paunch.

"Hohhh...this is gonna be good. You still got that cock ring?" It was hidden in my bra.

I did what I could to make the best of the ridiculous position I'd gotten myself into. I licked my hand and reached up to grab his big dick, just to give it a quick, slippery rub. The blood was beginning to run to my head and the task at hand was fully sinking in. I took a little breath and braced myself to invoke Mike's arousal in the way I knew how.

12