Big Mike Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, this cock, it feels so good when I squeeze it." I gave him a solid squeeze just to get his attention. "God, it's thick. It's so fat. It's kinda...scary. I'm not sure I can even take it all bent over like this." I licked my other hand and continued to beat him off with it. "You're gonna go easy on me right, daddy? With this big, thick cock? You're not really gonna...wreck my pussy, are you?"

Mike chuckled at my performance while he spread his legs a bit and angled his feet outward. A little tug on the towel reminded me that he had me exactly where he wanted me.

"Don't worry little girl. I'll start you off slow. Give your pussy time to stretch around my fat dick."

His cock had thickened enough that I let it go and watched wobble firmly. The head of his stiffened mast made contact with the lips of my labia. Just the gentle touch of the big head of his penis was both delightful and intimidating. The slightest drizzle of his precum rubbed onto my already tender flesh and mixed into the moist dew that lubricated it.

"Ohh god, that feels so good. Just let me get used to it like that, daddy."

My view of events was really spectacular, so much so that I wondered why I'd never thought of it before. I got to look up and see Mike's big, swelling cock gently probe into my body, just enough to part my lips and remind them of what was coming. Above that, from my upside down view, were his big testicles, sandwiched between his cock and his bloated paunch. Then came his thick, spread thighs, the incredible girth of each corpulent limb shaking as he gently rocked his hips. And planted on the ceiling of his linoleum floor were his broad, fat feet. I watched all of his hairy flesh wobble as his hips began to pick up speed and the swollen corona buried itself an inch deeper between my labia.

"Ooh, god. Do...do you still want the cock ring?"

"Yeah...put it on."

I hesitantly pulled the ring out from my bra and stretched it out with one hand. The other dived into his underbelly to squeeze the thick base of his cock, pooling the blood into his big meatstick. Once I'd snapped the ring on, Mike's python was strangled into that swollen state, and the last nail had been pounded into my pussy's coffin. I was about to get wrecked.

Mike grunted as he offered a good two inches of cock right away. I gasped at the feeling of his swollen shaft forcing its way in. From there he retracted his hips and his cock, letting me feel a moment of relief before he entered me again. Again, two or three inches of dick caused me to suck in a breath in anxiety, but he only lingered for a second before pulling out to the cusp. With all of Mike's belly being supported and out of the way, he turned out to be much more nimble with his cock.

"How's that, little girl? How's daddy's big dick?"

"Ooh, it's so good. But it's so big. Please, go easy on me."

I huffed the words softly like an utter bimbo, but I wasn't exaggerating for theatricality. The tension of the towel around my waist was going to compress my abdomen even more, and just the first few inches of his girth already felt like a challenge.

"Yeah, I'll give you a few more thrusts before I really start to fuck you. Get ready, little lady."

He did indeed give me a few more thrusts and a few more inches.

"Ohh, fuck." My bimbo voice was gone then. I sincerely gasped.

"Oh yeah..."

Mike continued to toy with me, plunging in four inches and then pulling out. Four steps forward, two steps back, over and over and over until his cock was coated in my sex.

"That feels good. Now let's get serious. Hold on, Felicia."

Then, for the first time in that upright position, Mike really thrust his cock into me. All of a sudden, the majority of his huge cock spread my lips and buried itself inside me.

"Oh, shit!"

Just the sensation of his big dick travelling through my compressed abdomen would've been enough to make me want to take a break, but Mike was just reaching the beginning of his apex, and a break was not on his mind. He plunged again, just as hard, and again, and again. The new aggressive thrusts quickly became a rhythm.

"Jesus...Jesus Christ...Mike..." I couldn't quite speak in full sentences, and Mike's underbelly was pounding into my ass, which slammed my back into the cupboards. I wasn't sure he even heard me mumbling from under the countertop.

"Hohhh, fuck yeah."

My pussy was already sore from Mike's huge glutes providing all that thrust. His cock really rammed me deep, and as hot as it was, I felt more pain than pleasure. My core strength was being challenged and I wanted to shift positions, but the towel around my waist kept my perfectly prone to Mike's battering ram.

"Mike...slow...slow down please...Mike?"

Big Mike only intensified his rhythm. I could hear him panting. I began to recognize the sweaty state of climax that he was entering. It seemed difficult to stop him, and I wasn't sure if I even wanted to. As much as his size was battering my pussy, the thought of my body stretching out to accommodate all of it made me feel so fulfilled. I wanted him to have me and use me. I almost wanted him to wreck me, just because he could.

"Oh shit, this tight little pussy. Fuck, Felicia!"

Mike truly started to pound me. My back was getting slammed into the cupboards, his grip on the towel was pulling me up, my buttcheeks being swallowed by his fatpad. Even the countertop was groaning from his weight as he leaned more and more into it. Mike's big balls were slapping my ass and the constant drilling of his wet cock created the loud shlopping noise of foreskin and jizzum. The icing of the cake was Mike's deep groans.

"Oohhhh, shit. I'm gonna come!"

From there, somehow, it only intensified. Mike's rhythm slowed but his power increased. He slammed me with all his weight and every inch of his huge cock. The pain of my insides being battered was only distracted by the growing rush of a swelling orgasm. Both my capacity for pleasure and pain seemed to suddenly increase as I was thrust violently into a new realm of tactile sensation.

Mike's grip on the towel suddenly pulled me up harder than ever, my core tightening and my guts feeling like they were about to burst. That clutch was timed with both a deep bassy groan and the first spurt of Mike's semen.

"Oohhhhhh! Fuuuuck!" I screamed as Mike ejaculated into me. From there I sputtered into gasping breath and little moans as wave after wave of ejaculate flooded my vagina. Each burst erupted with a heavy thrust of his giant body slamming into the cabinet. The countertop creaked and I heard a wooden crack from behind me. Mike repeatedly plowed me with those heavy, destructive thrusts until the deluge had ended.

"Oohhhhhhhh...fuck. Holy shit..." Mike panted and gasped for breath.

Even though he was no longer trying to crush me with his cock, the pain inside of me and the grip of the towel still kept me in distress. I panted myself, with sharp little yelps singing my discomfort. The blood had really run to my head and I was almost delirious.

"Mike...please...let me down. Please."

He didn't let me down. He kept the grip on the towel firm and continued to gently thrust his cock in and out of me, just softly.

"Mike...please..." I begged in a whiny, desperate voice.

After ten seconds or so, he seemed to hear me. He pulled his big dick out all at once.

"Aah!" The feeling of all that meat leaving my body was possibly the most delightful physical sensation I'd ever known. It was immediately followed by a waterfall of sex fluids spurting out of me and drizzling down my thighs.

Mike slowly lowered me to the ground, my body completely weak and unable to stand. I just collapsed onto the kitchen tiles at his feet. Mike panted heavily, still recovering from the high of his tremendous orgasm. I stared at his thick ankles, gasping for little breaths myself while I recovered. My thighs and ass were sore as hell and my pussy was almost numb. For all I knew, the warm gush of fluid between my legs was my intestines spilling out of me; that was how hard Mike had fucked me. Luckily it was only his cream filling oozing out of me, which formed a pool on the floor between my legs. I glanced up at Mike's big balls in awe of how much semen those giant testicles could produce.

"You uh...alright?" Mike panted heavily, sweat running down the rolls of his thighs onto his calves. "That was pretty good, huh?"

I would've laughed at that line if my soul hadn't been pounded half out of my body. It was beyond good; it was so good it was terrifying. I was scared both at how he'd fucked me harder than I thought was possible, and how easily he had subjugated me like a cheap sex doll. I was even more scared that I desperately wanted him to do it again.

"Mnnnn...Mike..." I regained my breath just enough to speak to him. "I can't get up.

There was a big pause before Mike responded. He took a step back so that he could see me under the curve of his belly.

"You're...are you okay? Felicia?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"Shit. Yeah, but...what did I do to you?" Mike was panicking a bit, understandably.

"You wrecked this pussy, like you said you were going to."

Mike squatted down slowly and scooped me up into his big snuggly arms. He looked down to me, worried. I just buried my face in his furry chest.

"Jesus...sorry, Felicia. It just felt so good. Should I call an ambulance?"

God, he was cute. I had to laugh a little, at least to put him at ease.

"No, no. Don't worry. I'm fine. Pussy wrecking isn't a medical condition. I just can't walk right now. I just need to rest a but."

"Oh...jeez. Okay. I was scared."

I nuzzled my face into his heavy breast, just appreciating his concern.

"I know. Thanks. But just let me lie down for a bit. Then I'll tell you how incredible you were later."

Mike's face softened into a gentle smile as he stomped off to his bedroom, cradling me like a baby.

12