Big Mike Ch. 16

Story Info
Felicia helps Mike clean up after a hot, sweaty night.
7.4k words
4.47
6.2k
6

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a bestial roar. My shoulders tensed and I covered my chest defensively. It was dark, and the growl of some wild animal set my heart racing. My cheek grazed its nipple. Then I realized that it was just Mike snoring, his arm still cradled around me and his bare chest sinking as a huge breath wheezed out of him.

I had no clue how long we'd been asleep for but his snore had torn me awake so it couldn't have been long. I couldn't check the time because my phone was in the living room, along with my clothes. I felt his chest vibrate as his lungs drew in another roaring breath. His snore was so loud and so violent, it only embellished the magnitude of the man. Mike exhaled again and I could hear his lungs wheeze a bit.

His breathing was laboured under the size and weight of his chest. I understood why he needed the CPAP machine, and I understood why he was embarrassed to have me sleep over. That, and the fact that he seemed to be an incredibly deep sleeper. Wriggling against the weight of his heavy arm to push myself upright made me aware of how helpless I would be if he rolled on top of me. Flawless victory, fatality.

I stood up and felt the ache of my sore pussy. Mike had really pounded the life outta me. It had been amazing. I'd never felt someone as large as him crawling over me like a dominant predator. The heat of his skin and the rasp of his coarse body hair only magnified his incredible, crushing weight. That pressure had pinned me down and threatened my very life, while the girth of his cock gave me new reason for living. His deep bassy grunts, his gushing perspiration, the smell of his strong body odour, all of it was like a mind-bending cocktail that flooded my senses and recommitted me to my purpose.

I looked over Mike, still snoring without any sign of waking. Whatever doubt I had in my mind was vanquished; I only wanted to serve and pleasure him.

I put my panties back on and stood at the end of Mike's bed. He was buck naked, his gigantic hairy body laid out before me, face up. I hesitated, but reached out and touched his hairy leg. His black hair was so thick that running my hand along his shin was like petting an animal. I delicately ran my hand up to his knee, and then petted the huge thigh. I didn't want to wake him, but he seemed to be so deep in sleep that a touch or a lick wouldn't rouse him. And his scent had yet again captivated me. I stared into the dark depths between his corpulent thighs and felt drawn in.

As Mike snored away, I crawled up onto the bed between his huge thighs. I perched on hands and knees, and leaned forward to take a deep whiff of his musk. He wasn't as ripe as before but his masculine aroma filled my sinuses and caused me to salivate. I very gently nuzzled my chin between the furry walls of flesh until my whole jaw was buried. If Mike were awake he would've spread his thighs to allow me access, but instead I needed to force my way in a bit. I needed to dig in until I was smothered ear to ear before my mouth met his genitals. I spread my lips, eager to taste his funk and sweat and semen.

Mike slumbered while I gladly sucked his cock and balls. I performed the task he'd set me to before we'd fallen asleep. He snored like a giant while I cleaned every inch of his thick foreskin. Once he was as clean as could be I pulled my face out and wiped my chin with my forearm. I wanted to do even more, to squirm between his thighs until I was wearing his furry buttcheeks as a giant pair of earmuffs. That was too much though, a perilous adventure for another day.

Mike still showed no sign of waking, his raspy snores nearly shaking the room. I smirked as I backed towards his door, deciding to make a silent exit and let him finish his sleep alone. It's not like I could keep sleeping with his snoring anyway. I snuck into the living room and closed the door behind me gently.

My creeping steps picked up their pace through the living room and I felt the soreness in my pussy and my abs. I slipped into the shower and let the warm water soothe my body. I thought fondly of how he'd mounted me, stared down at me, sank his weight into me, and penetrated me. My hands ran soap between my thighs and my ass as I thought of his sweat, his smell, and his incredible, crushing weight. The soap washed away from my thighs but my hands remained, pressing into the tender area inside of me. The memory of Mike's bone-crushing thrusts was irresistible. I let my fingers provoke the spot and try to imitate the pleasure and pain that his fat erection had subjected me to. My fingers couldn't compare though; nothing could compare to that big thick penis and the powerful body that provided its locomotion. I took my time finishing up in the shower, running off the fumes of intercourse with Big Mike.

As I dried myself off, I bumped my butt into the cool tiles behind me. I got out of the shower and finished drying off, looking at the grimy white tiles. That was the third time I'd showered in Mike's bathroom before I really though about how cramped his shower was. It made me wonder how he even fit in there; thinking of his powerful body odour gave me reason to question if he even tried.

Even from the bathroom I could hear Mike's thunderous snoring. I let the image of his huge, towering body slowly drift from my mind as I got dressed. It was still only nine thirty, so Mike and I hadn't been in bed too long. I figured I'd better escape before Aron came home, and just let Mike sleep.

I was slipping on my heels near the door when I heard Mike snort himself awake. His snoring turned to heavy breathing, then quieted. The silence held me from opening the door to leave. Mike coughed.

"Felicia?"

I froze.

A minute of or so passed but he didn't call my name again. I just heard him murmur and shift in bed, followed by a click and a slight buzzing noise. I realized that he'd turned his CPAP on. I listened for a bit longer, now comfortable that he wasn't about to get up for a piss. With the machine assisting his lungs, the snoring had stopped, replaced with the quiet buzz. I egressed quietly and closed the door behind me.

-

I was flustered when I woke up to his text in the morning. I rolled over on the floor mattress I'd been using since Mike had crushed my old wooden frame to see two texts from the big man.

-u alive?-

-thought maybe I crushed u last night-

I quickly confirmed that I was alive and explained my swift departure last night. He didn't really need an explanation, but he did ham it up a bit.

-did I give u permision to leave?-

I smirked, hesitated, and reckoned how I was going to circumvent his playful, commanding attitude.

-No sir. I apologize. My pussy was so sore and full after last night, I needed to slip in the shower and wash all of your juice out of me.-

-And then I didn't want to risk waking you. I thought you might give me another round of that big cock, and I wasn't sure I could survive it, back to back like that.-

His response took a minute, but he played along.

-Ya that's fare I guess that little pussy still needs some stretching-

I liked his reply but I really didn't think I could withstand another pounding like he'd just given me. I had other plans for the day and I was hoping he'd be down for it.

-You fucked me so hard last night, daddy...do you think we could take a rest today? I was hoping I could serve you another way...-

-ya how are u gonna do that?-

-Can you meet me somewhere?-

-

It was hours later as I waited for him outside the rec centre. I wasn't sure if he was even going to show up, but thankfully he obliged me and appeared in his usual sweats, runners, and giant black hoody. He wore his glasses, and his beard was a thick frightening forest as usual. I let myself breathe out a blissful sigh as I watched him waddle up to me, his huge belly swaying from side to side. We were in public, so his eyes darted around defensively to check who may be watching. Six foot eight, near eight hundred pound guys were not a common sight.

"Hey."

"Hey. Thanks for coming."

I was wearing light blue jeans and a long sleeved, cherry red, V-neck top. I had my little black backpack with me and my Addidas' were all white. Some young people were milling about. Admittedly, some of them were eyeing us, but I hoped Mike wasn't put off by it.

"Yeah. So what are we here for? I'm not much of a swimming pool kinda guy."

The rec centre had a pool, a gym, and a bunch of rooms for cooking courses and whatnot. It was where I took my first aid and intro bartending course. But I didn't bring Mike there for any of those reasons.

"Well...I had a great idea...I hope you're up for it. Let's uh...let's sit down for a sec."

Mike seemed skeptical as always, the public setting only increasing his insecurity. I led him to a bench so that he would sit down and stand out a bit less. With the big guy seated, I leaned in to him and made our conversation more intimate.

"Well...before I left last night, I cleaned up your junk like you told me to. I licked up the sweat and the cum off you cock and your balls. It tasted really good..."

Mike smiled and looked around to confirm that no one could hear us.

"And I didn't even wake up? You're a little blowjob ninja, aren't you?" I bit my lip and nodded, hoping to put him in an adventurous mood. I squeezed his big round shoulder and let my hand enjoy the fullness of his fat arm.

"Yeah. I love bathing you with my mouth. Cleaning you and washing you with my tongue...it feels so good. It's just you're so big...and my little mouth can't do it all..."

Mike smirked for a while, then sobered up, and then noticed people walking past with pool towels around their necks. His face quickly regained a skeptical frown.

"I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting..." He had deduced my intent.

"They have private showers!" I said defensively. "They have a big shower room that you can use. Big enough for both of us. With no witnesses. So I thought...I could serve you like this today. Bathing you from head to toe."

Mike huffed a bit, clearly not thrilled at the idea.

"So was it too much yesterday? My B.O.? I thought you liked my...smell."

"I do!" I realized I would need to finesse the big stubborn brute. "I love it. I love your taste and your scent. I love your big burly masculinity. I love when you smother me in it." Then I leaned into his chest, speaking quietly to him. "I could gladly smell your pits and lick your dirty feet any day of the week and it would get me off more than any other man ever could with his whole body."

That seemed to put him at ease. Despite his bashfulness, Mike loved to be worshipped.

"It wasn't too much yesterday. It was perfect. You were so sweaty and masculine. I just wanted to see what it would feel like to experience you completely clean. So I brought some shampoo and body wash. And towels. Because your shower at home is really too small for a bug guy like you. Today we'll have space and time so I can scrub every inch of you."

I could tell he was slowly accepting my proposal. I leaned in even closer, my lips close to his cheek.

"They say cleanliness is next to godliness...and you are my god...serving you is my religion. Will you let me serve you, God?"

Mike couldn't help but chuckle at my performance.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll allow it. Where we gonna do this?"

I was giddy with excitement. I lead Mike inside and got him to wait at the end of one hall. I had to pay for both of us to have pool access and then ask for the private shower room key. It was technically a handicapped bathroom, but I didn't mention that to Mike. I handed him the key and let him enter, and then after checking to see if the coast was clear, I snuck in afterwards and locked the door behind me.

"Well...this is pretty good," Mike remarked.

It was a fair-sized, rectangular room covered in blue shower tiles. There was a sink and vanity mirror on one end and a toilet with assistance bar on the other. In the middle was a high shower head with a fold-out seat attached to the wall below.

"Alright, well...here we go." Mike seemed to be releasing the last bit of hesitation as he prepared to finally be fully, indisputably naked in front of me. There would be no hidden angles or dark bedrooms to conceal his tremendous form. "You first. Strip."

"Your wish is my command, my god."

I smiled big and peeled my clothes away, hanging them up on the hook on the back of the door. Mike looked me over, allowing himself to get in the mood. Out of my backpack I pulled two big towels, the shampoo and conditioner, and a handy tool that I'd found.

"What's that?" he asked.

"It's a loofah glove. It's like a coarse mitt for the shower. To help with your sasquatch fur."

The truth was I'd found it at a dog grooming store, but I didn't burden Mike with that information either.

"Alright. You get started and I'll join in when I'm ready."

I obeyed with glee, turning on the tap and letting Mike watch me from the side as warm water ran down my naked body. I got my hair wet and slid my hands along my hips and around my breasts. I smiled and turned my back to him, enjoying the feeling of him taking me in with his eyes. I gave him a touch of privacy while he slowly undressed behind me.

After a few minutes I heard his steps from behind and saw the lighting dim slightly as his huge body moved close to mine. I felt his presence just before his big mitts slipped around my waist. I sucked in a breath at the feeling, savouring the sensation of his fingertips sliding to the center of my abdomen. His grip tightened around my little waist, and with a quick tug he pulled me into him. My wet back met his furry belly, and his palms slid up my torso to fondle my breasts. I felt so little in his hands; it was incredible.

Mike didn't speak, but I turned and looked up at him over my shoulder. Our mutual nakedness in the shower created a new kind of intimacy that we'd never felt before, and suddenly both our smiles were gone. There was something serious and special about us being there in the heat and steam together. I very slowly turned around in his grasp so that my chest was pressed against his big belly. He looked down at me with the softest smile, and leaned down for a kiss.

I couldn't believe how quickly he'd become comfortable, and his confidence could be felt in how his lips met my face and how his hands gripped my frame. My eyes were closed and my body was limp in his grasp. His fat lips committed again, and then very slowly parted to allow his big tongue to fill my mouth. He kept me like that, tasting me and probing me until I could barely breathe. When he finally released me I had as much strength as a rag doll, and I was lucky that his hands were in control.

A confident smile returned to Mike's lips, as he seemed to know that my submission was no act. He had flipped the power dynamic, and shrugged off any remnant of doubt. From that point on, he was in command.

"Down, little girl." My body turned to putty at the bass in his voice. I practically dripped through his fingers and landed on my knees at his feet. "I'll do my hair and you can wash daddy's feet." He squirted some body wash into my loofah mitt and put me to work.

It was a lovely view, looking up at his giant, wet body. The water ran down the big slopes of his furry belly like a waterfall gushing down a living mountain. Mike had lathered up some shampoo to wash his hair, with both brawny arms overhead and the dark forests of each armpit exposed. I steadied myself by grabbing one of his thick ankles and used the loofah mitt to scrub his feet with my free hand.

The suds from Mike's hair ran down his tremendous naked body as I slowly worked my way under the creases of his bloated ankles and up to the rolls of flesh that folded over his knees. I didn't rush; the coarse glove was perfect for scrubbing the thick, black body hair of his tree trunk legs.

"Does it hurt?" I looked up to him as I spoke, but in my lowly position I could only see his thighs and the underside of his belly and paunch.

"Nope. And make sure you get in there good. Whatever spot you miss, I'll make you lick clean, you filthy slut."

I smirked, a bit taken aback by Mike's tone. I was starting to understand his reflexive dominance however. The last time I'd touched his thigh rolls he'd cringed, probably self-conscious. This time he seemed to embrace it, while reminding me that I was trash. It was like the more insecure he felt, the more he needed to assert his dominance. Given how many years of self pity and body shame he'd experienced, I was excited and a little scared at the promise of one or two decades or sexual degradation ahead of me.

I blushed a bit, getting lost in the thought of a future with Mike. I snapped out of it quickly and returned to soaping the crevices of his corpulent knees. The bulk of his thighs was so heavy I had to struggle to lift up each roll of hairy flesh. I was actually getting a workout as I thoroughly cleaned both knees and scrubbed up each thigh.

Far above me, Mike scrubbed his thick beard with shampoo and cleaned the back of his big bull neck. He didn't waste any soap on his armpits and furry chest. Big rivers of white bubbles curved around his huge belly and slid into the furry jungle of his pubic hair. Peeking out from the bulk of his underbelly, a few inches of penis were snuggled within heavy foreskin. I stared at his cock and his big balls, and was amazed how metamorphic that male organ was. His junk looked passive like a sleepy turtle, but just the night before it had become a giant raging dragon with the power to choke and paralyze me.

I scrubbed the sides of Mike's legs and hips, nearly hugging his legs to reach around both corpulent thighs. My face was about two inches from his junk. I wanted to open my mouth and start sucking on one of those big nuts, but I held off for the time being. As much as I tried, I couldn't even come close to grabbing his butt cheeks, his hips were so big.

Up above, Mike had taken on the task of cleaning his huge belly. The roof above my head wobbled back and forth as he scrubbed his flesh in big soapy circles. His fat hands had no problem lifting up that massive gut and cleaning the hairy crevice underneath. He let the big soft boulder fall on my head with a playful bounce. I heard him chuckle, and he repeated that motion a few times, his huge wet belly bopping me each time. From there his hands began to knead his belly like dough; Mike even let out a quiet little moan of satisfaction as the mountain of flesh became an ocean.

God, it was sexy. My sore pussy started to throb at the view of this giant god caressing himself. There was something so captivating about a big man awakening his own sexual power. Confidence makes man's flesh worth its weight in gold. I saw him plunge his fingers into the depths of his navel and that did it for me. I pushed my hips down into my heels and felt a little mini orgasm pulse out from my thighs.

"Well...the front's all done," Mike pronounced. It took me a few seconds to come out of the sexual haze he'd put me in. "Guess all that's left is the back."

Mike took a step back and looked down at me, his smile gone. He betrayed some returning doubt with a brief sigh. It seemed he was still a bit bashful about me getting my hands on his big butt. He'd always kept his back to me and deprived me of any direct contact, but at long last my time had come. My heart was pounding in anticipation of that big fat, bear ass.

"Hold on a sec." Mike took a step out of the shower. I remained kneeling under the warm water, taking in the glimpse of him in side profile view. His shoulders expanded into a huge rounded back behind him, only sloping back inward for an inch or two before exploding out into love handles as thick as literal spare tires. Below the roll of fat on each side ballooned his huge ass cheeks. Given his height and overall size, Mike easily had the biggest ass I'd ever seen on a person, male or female. I guessed that explained his additional self-consciousness, having a bigger ass than any big booty girl in town. His body was perfect to me though, like he'd been sculpted by the dreams of a female fat admirer. And unlike any girl, his shoulders, back, thighs, and ass were all matted in black body hair so thick you could barely see the skin underneath.

12