Big Mike Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stood in front of the toilet with his back slightly turned to me. He grabbed a handful of belly to clear a path for an upcoming piss, and used his opposite hand to press into his paunch, making his genitals bulge out. He looked over his shoulder at me, staring and probably drooling in admiration. He smirked at my curiosity, and shifted his stance a bit so I could see his cock.

I stared at the genitals bulging out between his index finger and thumb, all shrouded in his black pubic bush like a lion's mane. Piss began to spurt out of the big thick hose as he guided it down into the bowl. I could hear the splash of his fluid even with the noise of the shower still going. I stared, fixated on the golden stream, while Mike's eyes darted over to notice my fascination; he seemed to enjoy it.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." Mike's satisfaction only increased my own.

Something about the size of guys' urethras made them take forever to finish peeing. When I pee, it's done it two seconds, but men are always able to recreate that scene from Austin Powers with ease. I imagined how big and full his bladder must have been, because he just kept pissing and pissing. And I just kept staring, with an open mouth and warm shower water splashing down on my face and covering every inch of my naked body. Mike smiled but neither of us said a word.

When he was done filling that bowl, he flushed, shook out his big dick, and took a few slow steps back towards me. My utter devotion to his bodily functions seemed to give him yet another boost of confidence. His wet flesh trembled as he returned to the water's fall.

"I can't get this spot between my shoulder blades. Wash it for me."

Mike squirted some shampoo on the back of his big neck and stepped towards me, backing me against the wall. With a big smile he turned around slowly, presenting me his full, broad back. He was so big, and so close. I sucked in a breath at the beautiful view. Before I could even take it all in, he took another step back, backing that big round ass right up to next to the tiles of the shower wall, with me in between.

"Oh fuck..." I was almost scared at the size of this mountain closing in on me.

Mike stood about an inch or two from me, and I was pressed right against the shower tiles. His shoulders were so broad and his torso was so huge and round, it actually took me a few seconds before I could appreciate that his ass was right in front of me, nearly pressing into my abdomen. My heart was pounding at this moment I'd been waiting so long for. I could barely talk.

"Oh god...oh shit..."

Once my brain started working again, I tried to make reason of the divine being that stood before me. My waist is twenty five inches around, and at first glance, each of Mike's glutes were at least double that, bare minimum. From the small of his furry back, his ass stuck out a foot or more. There was just so much ass crack, and it was so hairy it was almost pitch black. I took a hard gulp and I gently reached out and placed my hands on the shelf of Mike's broad buttcheeks.

Mike was quiet as I fumbled and sputtered. I guessed he wasn't sure how he felt about his supathick booty being ogled.

I clenched a handful of body hair with my free hand, and gently scrubbed with my gloved mitt. The flesh of Mike's thighs was certainly more jiggly than his boulder-like belly, but I was surprised at how much muscular resistance I felt in his upper glutes as I pressed down into them. I imagined how incredibly powerful his glutes must have been, to support all that weight every single day. Only as I slid my hands down around the giant slopes of each buttock, I could feel the softness and actually squeeze handfuls of his fat ass.

"Hey. I said between my shoulder blades. Get washing."

"Oh...sorry." I looked up to see the suds dripping down his furry back.

Mike was six foot eight, a full thirteen inches taller than me, so I had to reach up to press my gloved hand into the middle of his back. It was hard to get good leverage, so I needed to squeeze one huge love handle to gain enough strength to press into his solid back.

"Does this help?" he asked, as he took another full step back into the wall.

Mike's big wet ass squashed me against the wall, his ass cheeks swallowing my waist and pressing into my sternum, between my navel and my breasts.

"Oh jesus..."

The feeling of that wall of manbeast nearly crushing me was overwhelming. Again, I panicked for a few seconds as I came to grips with my fetishes becoming real. Mike began to chuckle, accepting his naked body being so fully on display.

I had better leverage now, pushing off the wall and scrubbing him deeply. Again, I didn't rush, as Mike's back clearly needed a good cleansing. The incredible size and girth of his chest and torso made it physically impossible for him to clean himself there.

""Oh yeah...that feels good."

Scrubbing Mike's back, armpits, love handles, and hips was easily the toughest workout I'd gotten all year. His muscle and fat was so thick, it really took all my strength to press deeply into him.

"God, your hide is so thick. What are you?" I said it like a throwaway joke, but Mike countered me perfectly.

"Well...you already said it yourself. Tell me what I am."

I let my hands slip around his waist and my breasts press down into his ass. My lips grazed his back hair as I gave him the answer.

"You're a god."

Mike moaned gently but deeply.

"Damn right. Now get down and your knees and pray. You've got work to do."

My heart pounded again as another fetish began to materialize. I saw a hint of Mike's smile over the slope of his round shoulder, but that view disappeared as I slowly sank down between his huge furry ass cheeks. First I slipped my arms into the fleshy crevice, then Mike's ass ate my waist, my breasts, and my shoulders. Soon, I was pressed back against the shower wall with only my chin sticking out to view the giant mountain of hairy back fat.

Over one shoulder, which seemed like a mile above me, Mike rested the mouth of the bottle of body wash. He aimed it directly down at me. I saw his huge forearm clench just before he squeezed down hard on the bottle.

"Here's a creamy load for you, slut."

Mike squirted nearly half the bottle of body wash down onto his back and ass. My face, contained securely in the crack of his ass, got completely splattered by the white cream. It got in my mouth, my hair, and my eyes. All I could do was take it like a bitter tasting facial, and accept that my face was about to become the loofah.

"You wanted my ass. Now my ass wants you."

My feet slipped on excess body wash, and Mike's furry canyon swallowed me like quicksand. The soap stung my eyes but I was blinded by the dark depths of Mike's ass as I sank down to my knees, now fully within the temple of this hungry god.

"Oh shit..." I could feel my own hot breath trapped within the wet cave.

Mike simply chuckled to himself and planted his feet a bit wider apart. He bent over and sunk his hips back even more. I felt his butt cheeks splay apart, bringing my head closer into the warm flesh of his perineum. As if that weren't enough, Mike was able to fumble for my wrists and grab them both. He squirted more body wash into my palms, and then press them up into his crotch.

"Your hands will be busy with my cock, so you'll have to use your head to clean my ass."

My hands were filled with his cock and heavy testicles. My arms were stretched out to reach his crotch, keeping my body stuck where it was. And my soapy face was firmly trapped, ready to provide a much needed clean. What can I say? Mike's ass smelt exactly as I expected it would.

I kept my stinging eyes closed and started shaking my head back and forth. The motion was used to say 'no' but I wasn't sure if I wanted to scream for him to stop or to keep going. My most humiliating embarrassment was oddly close to my wildest sexual fetish; I didn't have time to consider what that said about me. I wasn't even really enjoying it; I was just surviving.

Mike's big cock slipped around in my soapy hands and was growing quickly as I cleaned the fat shaft. His testicles were like grapefruits as I scrubbed and squeezed them. Mike's deep moans of pleasure were cementing in the fact that I couldn't stop, even if I had the power to free myself.

I could barely believe how incredibly hairy the crack of Mike's ass was. I was still too overwhelmed to open my mouth or my eyes, but my nose suggested that Mike may have some Klingons deep in republic space. I desperately employed meditation techniques to enter a state of no-mind rather than think about close his mossy anus was to my eyes, nose, and lips. I had to work the next day, and I couldn't remember how long it took for pink eye to clear up.

"Yeah, you like that, slut? You like being my toilet paper?" Mike grunted his satisfaction as my skull cleaned his nether-regions. Despite my manual therapy for his stiffening cock, I wasn't really in a position to properly get him off. I couldn't speak or move, so I just moved my face in circles in Mike's ass until he decided to change positions.

Mike let go of my wrists and stood upright. He brought his feet back to his normal stance, which compressed my head further between his big butt cheeks. I felt a sudden impact on both sides of my head, and realized that he'd smacked his big ass with both hands.

Mike took a step forward from the wall, and my head had no choice but to follow. Even my shoulders were wedged between his mammoth thighs, so even as Mike began to walk around the shower room, my face didn't budge an inch from his ass crack.

"Holy shit," Mike chuckled in surprise. "Be careful what you wish for, Felicia. You wanted the ass and now the ass won't let go."

I fumbled on my knees, trailing behind Mike as he walked in circles. I still couldn't see. The best I could do was begin to wedge my hands between his ass cheeks in hope to free my face. The feeling of claustrophobia had set in and my lingering anxiety of where Mike's limit for sadism lay gave me reason to try to escape.

Mike didn't do me any favours though. It was like he was actually squeezing his thighs together and clenching his glutes to keep me stuck. My question of the strength of Mike's buttocks was answered as I felt those powerful globes squeeze my head like he was trying to pop a zit.

I was suffocating myself with my own hot, panicked breath in Mike's ass, and my struggling was accomplishing nothing. I was only barely able to shift one wall of thigh flesh aside and slip my gloved hand up next to my chin. My pathetic struggles only seemed to be turning Mike on, because I felt the ripple of flesh through his thighs and taint, and realized that he'd been stroking his cock the whole time.

"Oh yeah...struggle, little girl. Fight for your life in daddy's big ass."

I tried to shout a desperate plea, but Mike's deep pleasured moans let me know that he wasn't listening. All I could do was wriggle my loofah hand up enough to press against Mike's pelvis and try to push myself out. After a minute or two of this, I'd made only the slightest progress. Mike achieved his task before I did, and his panting, heavy breath signalled to me that he was ready to come.

"Ohh, yeah. Ohh fuck yeah...fuck...yeah."

Mike's load splattered to the ground and circled the drain of the shower floor. The tension in his glutes ceased and he released me from Asscatraz. I pushed off with my gloved hand, which essentially caused my hand to switch places with my head. I gasped for clean breath, which was still hot and steamy in the shower room. The warm water still poured down on us, and I was crumpled on hand and knees, with one arm still stuck up Mike's ass crack.

"Heh...hooh...fuck, that was good. I felt nice and clean now."

Mike took another step into the water, dragging me along with him. He breathed out a satisfied sigh as the suds rinsed down his body, around his fleshy thighs, and between his fat toes. Mike looked over his shoulder down at me with a smirk

"How we doing back there, little lady? Spic and span in my ass?"

I had gathered my breath and was able to respond meekly.

"I...just finishing up, sir."

I wriggled my loofah glove back and forth, getting a bit more scrub in that dark canyon.

"Here...I'll make it easier for you."

Mike began to squat down, his thighs spreading apart and those cheeks lowering towards me and spreading apart. I instinctively flinched at the fear of being swallowed again, but Mike only squatted halfway into somewhat of a sumo pose. He planted his palms on his knees to steady himself. The position allowed me to freely move my hand up and down and thoroughly scrub the bushels of coarse perineal hair.

"Wow...that's scratchy. But might as well get it clean while we're here."

I was astounded at how cavalier Mike had become about the fact that someone was scrubbing his butt crack clean. Such a thing seemed impossible even a few days ago, but it seemed power and sex were the oil that greased Mike's wheels. I imagined if I could ever bring myself low enough I might even be able to teach him a backflip.

Even with his thighs spread, there was still some gluteal cleavage left concealing his anus. I squirted the last of the body wash on my glove and gave his crevice one final flurry of cleaning. My shoulder was tiring quickly trying to force my hand up and down that ass crack. I lasted about two minutes until I figured he was as clean as could be without breaking out body wax. Finally, I pulled my arm out from his backside and was freed from prison of his body.

I fell back on my butt and Mike turned around to look down at me. His smile was huge and cocky, and he gently played with his wet belly as his chest rose and fell with heavy breath.

"Good girl."

He stepped past me to grab the towels I brought. He took two for himself and dropped one down on my lap. I got up and we dried ourselves off. As we did, I took in the image of his huge naked body, water droplets dripping down soaked black body hair. The wobble of all that flesh would soon be contained again within sweats and a hoody, so I enjoyed the final moments of seeing him exposed and giant.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Uh...yeah." My personality slowly returned as I transformed from a bathing utensil back into a human. "That was a lot of work. I hope I'm getting a tip for today."

Mike dried his beard and laughed.

"Yeah, I've got a big fat tip for you, slut." He said it with a light-hearted smile rather than a forced demeanor. It was hard for me to tell where sadomasochistic sexual fetish ended and casual friends with benefits began, or whatever we were. I responded with a smirk and a little laugh, but it was fake.

Soon we were fully clothed and in the rec centre lobby and I was dropping off the washroom key. Mike bought a couple iced teas from the vending machine and he gave me one as we walked out the door.

"So did that go as you planned?" The two of us walked to the nearest main street at Mike's casual sloth-like pace.

"Uh...well, it was all I expected and much more."

"Yeah...and was it too much? Like my B.O.?"

I was right in the middle of an iced tea sip so my stalled answer didn't seem unnatural.

"Your body odour isn't too much. And neither was...that. It's just more than I can appreciate all at once. I need time to get used to it. Being with you is like...prodding a sleeping bear. I keep poking and poking trying to get a response, and then all of a sudden I'm getting eaten alive. And I have bear spunk in my eye."

"Eh...right. Did you get all the soap out?"

"Yeah, yeah. It washed out. Just like the last time." Mike chuckled as he drained his iced tea empty. We walked to the street where Mike would've gotten off his bus.

"But you like it though, don't you? The way you huff and puff when I'm about to blow..."

I needed to drink more tea to give myself time to answer that one. Of course the truth was that I did like it when he dumped his warm semen on my face, reducing me to his sexual object while swelling with power and sexual agency, all with the clench of some tiny muscles in his abdomen. That didn't seem like a question I was supposed to say yes to, however.

"Well, it doesn't really matter whether I like it or not, does it? You're my boss for another two weeks."

I gave him a bit of snark and remembered that we were only on day three of our arrangement. I didn't even know if it mattered or not, me agreeing to be his prostitute and then him agreeing to be my boyfriend when the two weeks were done. I think it was just some excuse I made up for myself to justify the continuous degradation that he seemed to enjoy.

"Yeah, I guess so..." We stood on the sidewalk of the busy street. I wasn't sure if we were done for the day or not.

"So, you gonna pay me or what? That was a lot of cleaning I just did in there."

Mike had stiffened up a bit, likely from the eyes and ears of passing strangers around us. It was like the steam of that shower had melted his insecurities, and the cooler exterior was now causing them to stiffen up once again.

"Well, not in public dummy. If a cop sees a cheap slut like you taking a wad of cash, he'll throw you in jail. Course, you might like it better there. You looked pretty comfortable on a shower room floor."

Mike shot back with fire, and I liked it.

"Ooh, spicy. Fine then. Am I coming over to get paid? Cause my biceps are killing me from all that scrubbing."

"Yeah, yeah. Come over tonight. Then I'll give you a big wad, for sure."

I couldn't help but smile up at him. He was pretty sharp when he was in the zone.

"Okay...I guess I'll bring the food. Text me what you want."

"Damn right. And pack some clothes. I'll rent you for the whole night."

He impressed me again, and I almost blushed at the offer. He wanted me to spend the night. It was like another little breadcrumb on the trail of an actual relationship after all this hooker play was over.

"Okay...sir. But I have to work tomorrow afternoon. That's one of the shifts I couldn't get out of."

Mike nodded along, only somewhat paying attention to the stares of passersby.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll allow it. I might even come in to your restaurant. Have you serve me in a whole new way."

I smiled big but didn't respond. I didn't want to risk bursting Mike's bubble of confidence. I just nodded along and agreed to be at his place in the evening with either Chinese food or souvlaki.

Our departure was brief and we didn't hug goodbye or anything. But I was pleasantly surprised when Mike leaned down and gave me a firm smack on the butt before walking away.

"See ya."

He was comfortable enough with the stares that he didn't mind offering me a little hint of public affection. He lumbered off to his bus while I started walking in the opposite direction, with sore delts but a happy smile on my face.

12