Big Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...hey." He seemed cool with it.

"Heyyy...what's up?" Nothing was up. "You want some steak and rice?"

Aron begrudgingly agreed and the two of us milled about in the kitchen for a bit. I took the opportunity to negate some curiosities of mine.

"So...is it weird if I show up like this?"

Aron sat on a stool on the opposite side of the kitchen counter eating a small sample of the Brazilian food I'd brought home for Mike. I got giant portions for him so there was enough to go around.

"No...I don't care." He spoke calmly but he was friendly. "It's great for Mike."

"Oh yeah?"

We didn't say anything for a second, and I examined him. Aron was a pretty good looking guy, not my type but easily attractive. He was maybe just under six feet and kinda buff. He worked at an amazon fulfilment centre but I was sure his arms came from the gym and not from moving boxes. He was very plain and very chill, and I knew he had some girl that he saw on and off.

"I just mean...having a girl bring him dinner after work, is all. I'm glad."

I nodded, but hesitated to say anything else. Nonetheless, I did.

"What about the sex noises? Is that a problem?"

Aron laughed and shrugged for a while before saying anything.

"That's also great for Mike. And not a problem."

I nodded along with a smile, glad he was so chill about it. I figured Mike would be home at any moment, so I was reluctant to say any more, to delve into psychoanalysis via his roommate. Nonetheless, I did.

"Yeah, I guess it's new for him. He told me he's never dated anyone before. I hope it's not too much. Me being here all the time and bringing him food."

Aron shrugged. "He'd be stupid if he thought it was too much. You're definitely the best thing that's happened to him since we've lived together. Otherwise he's just work and games, the store and here."

He chewed on some steak for a bit.

"But...I don't wanna...say too much."

"Hm, yes, we wouldn't want that." I smirked at him with a flirty bounce in my brows, and he just smiled and chewed his food.

The door opened shortly after that and Mike's massive frame flooded the small hallway and spilled into the kitchen. He gave us a suspicious look, unused to the scene of us together alone.

"Hi honey!" I shouted with forced enthusiasm, eager for someone to shoo away the silence. "I got Brazilian steak and rice. Have some."

"Hey. Yeah, okay."

I made a big plate for Mike and he hit the couch with it. Aron finished eating and departed to his room. I snuggled up next to Mike's big frame and he put on Netflix. I leaned into him, felt his bulk and his warmth, looked up lovingly, and said what I'd wanted to say all day.

"Can I take this fucking thing outta my ass now?"

He looked down at me for a few seconds, silent except for the volume of his teeth threshing beef.

"Hmm...maybe. But you'll have to show me how much you want it. Maybe...if you get down on your knees..."

I sighed, wondering how long he would play with me before I could take the pink puff out of my butt. I legit needed to poop.

I let my body slide down past his bulky thigh and land on the ground on my knees. I knew exactly what would please Mike, so I wasted no time in crawling on my hands and knees, looking back over my shoulder at him. I wiggled my hips in an embarrassing, sexy way.

"Ooh what a cute little bum. Now let's see it without those jeans."

I acted reluctant, but soon unzipped my denim and hiked them down to the knees. Mike continued to eat as I returned to my doggy position.

"Oh yeah...look at those panties. And that tight little butt. Now...let's see your naked ass."

I looked back up at Mike over my shoulder and hesitated just enough to confirm that Aron was indeed sealed in his room. I hooked my thumbs into the loops of my underwear and slid them down along with the jeans, revealing my bare bottom. I grazed my fingertips around the slope of one buttcheek and then slowly pushed my hips back until my low back was arched like a stretching kitty. Mike's voice deepened in genuine amusement.

"Mmmmm...look at that growler." He smacked his lips as he polished off his steak. "You're looking like a nice dessert, little girl. Now finger yourself."

The blunt change in his tone gripped me. I was on my knees, held in place by his command, moving to his voice, and waiting for the sound of his every pleasured breath. I slid one hand between my tightly clenched thighs and stroked myself with a middle finger. I huffed out a heavy pant and saw Mike watching me plunging into myself. I watched him squeeze his crotch and I pushed harder inside.

"Goood girrlll. Tease that tasty little puss. Put some glaze on that dessert for daddy."

I continued to finger myself to meet his satisfaction. I was bolstered with only the shaky confidence that Aron would give us at least a bit of privacy, and that Mike would soon become aroused enough to take me to the bedroom.

I wasn't wrong. Mike finished eating and talked dirty to me for about five more minutes before he let me flee to the bedroom. Before that, however, he had one last game to play with me.

"I wonder how Kirby's doing in there. I guess we should give him some fresh air." Music to my ears. "Give him a push."

I cringed.

"Really? Here?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god..." I hesitated, considering how difficult it would be to push out this action figure without literally shitting on the carpet. It took me a solid minute to prepare myself for the utter stupidity of the task. "Oh hell...this is all so fucked that this might as well happen."

I spread my thighs a bit, exhaled a slow breath, and relaxed myself. I pushed and Mike enjoyed it; I wasn't even looking at him but I could tell, somehow. He seemed to lean his big body towards me in anticipation.

It hurt again. I'd gotten used to throughout the day but it hurt as much as ever on the way out, maybe more. I grunted in pain, at first just naturally but then as performance to entertain Mike. I tried to grunt more cutely.

"You can do it. Hashtag Free Kirby."

"Ha."

I pushed gently. This kind of highly sensitive bowel motion was not something I was used to. It hurt more as I felt part of Kirby emerge.

"Oh shit...it's crowning." If I hadn't been in pain and utter embarrassment, I might've laughed at Mike's joke. "Oh, shit...the feet are sticking out. Ma'am, your baby is breech."

"Oh my god, shut up. Can you help me?" The stupidity of the situation broke our roleplay rules. Mike chuckled and offered a hand.

I felt a pull and realized that Mike had grabbed onto Kirby's feet. A sudden tension was all that alerted me before Mike yanked Kirby right out of me.

"Fuck!...ohhh my god..."

"Ooh...you alright there?"

I looked over my shoulder at the little pink Kirby, held between Mike's big fingertips.

"Am I bleeding?"

"No."

"Then, yeah...I'm dandy."

"Good girl." Mike gave my butt an appreciative pat. "Now, let's get you in the bedroom so I can really tease that ass." I slumped over on one hip and put a hand up in submission.

"Okay, okay, just...can I go to the bathroom first?"

Mike rose to his feet and laughed down at me.

"Sure, sure. Take care of...your business. Then come to bed so I can abuse you some more."

Mike stomped off to his room while I quietly snuck into the bathroom and took care of...business. Afterwards I once again found myself in Mike's shower trying to wash the shame away. My butt felt...changed, but not too painful.

Mike had become obsessed with anal sex and the volumetric capacity of my rectum. I was growing nervous. Mike didn't choose that night to drop the bomb on me, but the doomsday clock was at eleven. Once I got out of the shower and into his bed, he returned to the slow, cocky teasing that he'd been subjecting me to for the last day and a half.

He lubed up my asshole and gave me the bird. He moaned as he curled his thick middle finger, pressing deeper into me than he ever had before. More dirty talk from his deep voice, more crushing suffocation from the bulk of his sasquatch body, and more reprogramming my brain to feel pleasure and pain as the same sensation. It wasn't that I liked the pain itself, but Mike's deep voice was like the sugar that made the medicine go down. His touch, his voice, and his scent put my pituitary gland on overdrive, pumping me full of dopamine to smother any shame or pain.

He played with me for hours that evening. Despite my occasional objections, I spent the night naked, face down on his bed, getting prodded and stretched, and making eye contact with a Kirby, smiling from Mike's bedside table.


12