Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire fucks her classmate Will.
10k words
4.72
25.8k
32

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's Freshman Year Ch 01

Claire fucks her classmate Will

Hi, my name is Claire Brostwin. I knocked on Tom Brostwin's door shortly after my eighteenth birthday. I was homeless, starving and hoping to get twenty dollars in exchange for a blow-job so I could buy something to eat. Instead, he took me into the home that he shared with his daughter Heather. He offered me a job cleaning his pool and I soon became an integral part of his family. Clothing was optional and intimate activities between consulting adults was the norm. Heather, who routinely fucks her father, convinced him to let me share their bed and his cock. My pussy creams every time that I think about fucking that thick eight-inch throbbing piece of man-meat!

Six months later I was leaving that idyllic world for life at the university. Most people go to college and can't wait to explore their sexuality. For me that ship had sailed but new adventures were on the horizon.

"Hey Dad," I giggled at using this pseudo incestuous reference, "have you seen my bathing suit?" I called out from my bedroom. And yes, I have my own bedroom but I rarely use it.

"Hmmmmm, I remember you wearing one of Heather's two-piece suits, but mostly you swim nude," Tom reminded me.

"Maybe I left it in my backpack. I doubt they allow nude swimming at the university," I sighed. Moments later I pulled it out and shouted, "I found it!"

I knew that my body was changing, but I didn't realize how much until I tried on that suit. Previously it had easily covered my body and allowed me to swim comfortably. I tried it on and when I slipped my arms in and lifted the straps to my shoulders, I laughed, "Well, this isn't going to work!"

Tom came in and observed, "That doesn't look comfortable. We'll get you a new one," he smiled, winked and shook his head.

The suit that I'd had for a couple years was too short and was pulled tightly between my ass cheeks and my pussy lips. In addition, my breasts were bulging out the sides. Now that I've given you that visual maybe I should tell you a little more about my looks.

I'm a blue-eyed blonde with some Hungarian ancestry that gives me facial features that people tell me are exotically Eastern European. My hair is long enough to wear in a ponytail or to braid when I'm in the mood. Sometimes I'll braid it in pigtails to give the illusion of being younger than my eighteen years. I'm five-foot-six-inches tall and I do my best to stay fit. I'm still growing but I guess you know that from the bathing suit fiasco. I should have known that it wouldn't fit when I had to up-size my bras from 34B to 36C.

It was the middle of September and I was excited about my future. The residents of our neighborhood supported me. They helped me to become emancipated, to start my own pool cleaning company and to attend the local university on a full scholarship.

I have a boyfriend, Hugh, who also started at the university this year. His father, Howard, is a senior administrator at the university. He was instrumental in helping me to receive a much-needed scholarship.

Hugh and I are very much in love but we also enjoy sex with others. He still fucks his sister, his mother and all of the other women and their daughters in our neighborhood. I'm bisexual and fuck all of the men, their sons, and I also enjoy sex with Hugh's female partners.

Living with Tom, Molly and Heather has instilled in me the fundamental belief that intimacy is essential for happiness. It has been rare for me to spend a day without some sort of sexual connection with one of them and often with some of our neighbors.

Finally, the day came to start college. "I'm ready to go," I smiled nervously.

"Don't be nervous," began Tom, "we're all here for you," he winked.

Tom and Molly, who informally adopted me when I was abandoned by my mother, brought me to the campus and helped me to find the dorm room where I would live during the school year. Our first stop was at the administration building to pick up my class schedule and my housing assignment.

"You can wait here while I pick up my stuff," I smiled as I declared my independence and hopped out of the back door of Tom's king-cab truck.

"Do you think she's ready for this," I heard Tom ask Molly as I skipped toward the admin building.

I waited in a long line where we had to pick up our schedules and fill out additional forms for our photo ID's. I was standing behind a boy who seemed completely lost and very nervous. "Can I help you?" I asked supportively.

"Ummmm, I don't have anything to write with," he admitted with some embarrassment.

"Here, I have an extra pen," I offered while wondering what kind of person shows up at college without a pen or a pencil?

I was anxious to see my schedule of classes and my rooming assignment. I admit to having lost some sleep thinking about both of these. My self-absorption distracted me from further conversation with the young boy.

I finally reached the tables where information had been sorted by last names. I smiled as I reminded myself of my recent name change. I picked up my packet of information and then joined the line for getting photo IDs. Soon, I was back at the truck and climbing into the back seat.

"Did you get all the classes you wanted?" asked Molly.

"Wait, before we talk about that, what did you say when Tom asked if you thought I was ready for this?" I smirked.

"Oh," began Molly, "I told him that a better question is whether the university is ready for you?" she laughed.

"Well, I think the university will adapt," I joked, "I did get all the classes I requested," I added excitedly, "I was worried that the anatomy class might be filled."

"What dorm are you in?" asked Tom.

"It's a bit strange, they've put me in one of the Greek houses," I smirked.

"That is strange," replied Molly, "was there any explanation?"

"Yeah, there's a note that says that because of my late housing request, Howard suggested I be placed in an available single room in one of the Greek houses."

Tom and Molly found the building and parked near the front entrance. Suddenly I was alone in a world where I knew nobody. I can imagine that some freshmen were feeling lost and even afraid but I was excited.

Tom and Molly helped me unload the truck. I hugged them both, kissed them on their cheeks

and whispered into Tom's ear, "I wish that I could kiss you properly."

"Me too," smiled Tom, "I'm sure that we'll see you again soon," he smiled.

I didn't say anything but what I was thinking about was his thick eight-inch cock probing my tight little pussy.

"If you ever need anything from me, I'm on campus and in my office most days," smiled Molly.

I hugged Molly and whispered, "No sex in your office, right?"

Molly sighed and said, "That's right," before they both got in the truck and waved goodbye.

As they drove away, I grabbed a couple bags and started to move toward my new home. One very handsome older student approached and with a puzzled look asked, "Is this your building?"

I showed him the paperwork. He shrugged his shoulders and called some other guys over to help. "Third floor, room three-oh-one," he directed.

Several guys quickly came over and helped me move my stuff into the assigned room. I'd heard wild stories about sororities and I was excited to meet the other women who lived here. I was beginning to organize my clothes when I looked up and the door was filled with a massive male body.

"Hi, my name is Max. I'm a senior and a leader in this Fraternity," he calmly introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Claire. This is a fraternity?" I asked feeling confused and a bit in shock.

"Yeah, I don't want to seem sexist, but are you sure that you're in the right building?"

I showed him the letter, from Howard, asking that due to a shortage in housing to place me in one of the Greek houses.

"Well, I wouldn't argue with him," added a very puzzled Max.

It was then that I noticed the attached housing form with my name misspelled Clare and my gender as male. I gulped and said, "I need to make some phone calls Max."

"Yeah, you wouldn't last one night living here," he said smugly as he leered at my tits.

"So, I'm not being judgemental but it sounds like you prefer living with guys. That's cool, not every guy has to like women," I quipped.

I had no idea where that came from, why I said it, or where it would lead.

"No, no, I'm not gay, but if you stay here, every guy here is going to want to tap that ass," he warned crudely.

Now I was intrigued. For some reason, unknown to me, I was plunked into a building full of guys who might want to fuck me. It seemed clear that they needed something and that now I felt it was my destiny to find out what that might be.

I called Howard's office, "Hi David, this is Claire Brostwin, can I please speak with Howard," I asked his assistant.

"Hi Howard, yes, I'm doing great. I'm getting settled into my room in the fraternity."

"Fraternity! How did that happen?" asked Howard excitedly, "I'll fix this," he added.

"There's nothing to fix. I like it here and I think I might be just what these boys need," I giggled.

"Have you met any of the guys yet?" he asked.

"Yes, in fact Max is standing right here."

"Let me speak with him please," asked Howard.

"Hi, this is Max, yes, yes sir, I understand. We will do everything to make Claire feel welcomed sir."

I waited while Max listened to Howard and then responded, "Yes sir, I personally guarantee that Claire will be treated with respect by every member of our house."

Then Max handed the phone back to me, "Claire, these guys are a bunch of sex-starved animals. Max is their leader but I think you might be the new leader soon," he laughed.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay here and for being so supportive, once again," I replied with a smile.

"I told Max that I'll be stopping by to check on him. He didn't pee in his pants, did he?" chuckled Howard.

"No, everything is under control, thanks again," I assured him as the call ended.

Max stared at me. "You know that guy?" he asked in shock.

"Yeah, he's been a good friend," I smiled

"Do you know that he basically runs this place?" scowled Max like I was some sort of pariah.

"Nope, I had no clue, I just know that he's a nice guy, with a lovely wife and daughter, and that his son is my boyfriend," I replied and smiled to myself as I was well aware of Howard's role.

"His son? You mean Hugh? He's a freshman BMOC."

"BMOC?" I asked as I'd never heard that acronym before.

"Big Man on Campus," replied Max, "all the girls are going to want him and not just the freshmen."

"That's great!" I smiled. "I'm glad that he's so popular."

"What?" asked a very confused Max.

"Hugh has lots of friends that are girls," I replied, rather enjoying Max's confusion, and shaking my head at his juvenile obsession with my tits.

"Aren't you jealous?" he began, "he could be cheating on you," added Max as he showed a tiny bit of compassion in his last statement.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Max?" I smiled while enjoying this game of cat and mouse.

"Yuh, I do," he replied in the inarticulate manner of someone who has been watching too much porn, playing too much football and ignoring the English language.

"Do you cheat on her?" I continued the interrogation.

Max was flustered and his face got red. He was not happy with my questions. This gave me some insight into Max's limitations which I later found out were shared with many of his brothers in this fraternity.

Just then there was a knock on the door frame and I looked over and saw Hugh and Mike standing there.

"Hi!" I chirped as I took two steps toward the door and jumped into Hugh's arms. We kissed passionately and I relaxed in his arms.

"Hi, Claire," began Mike, "hi, Max. I'm Mike Townsend," he greeted Max while reaching out to shake his hand.

"Yeah dude, your mom's a prof., right?"

"Yes, my mother is a professor of English literature," replied Mike doing his best to hide his anger at Max's crude description of his mother's work.

Hugh was still holding me up with his strong hands groping my ass. I laid my head on his shoulder and asked, "What do you think of my dorm room?" I chuckled.

"Dad told me about the screw-up. Are you sure that you're ok living in this zoo?" replied Hugh as he lowered me to the floor.

"Don't worry, your dad thinks that I'll be their new leader soon," I whispered with a wink.

Hugh looked at me with a smile and a shake of his head. "Hey Mike, where's Heather," I chirped as I moved closer to him.

"She's catching up with old friends," began Mike before I jumped into his arms, wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and pressed my breasts against his chest.

"I'm so happy to be here!" I chirped, "I never thought I'd go to college."

"You're going to love it," smiled Mike before pressing his lips to mine and warming me with his passion.

Max watched all of this and looked at Hugh. "Hey man, isn't she your girl?"

"Yeah, she's great!" replied Hugh with a smile as I finished kissing Mike and slid to the floor.

"I need to finish unpacking and then I'm heading over to the bookstore to get what I need. Text me when you want to meet up. And let your dad know that I'm doing fine and just getting to know my new friend Max."

"Ok babe," smiled Hugh. Then he leaned down, looked into my eyes and we kissed again. My pussy got wet, I squeezed my thighs together and moaned. I was already starting to miss the freedom that I'd had while living at Tom's house.

"If I see Heather, should I send her over?" offered MIke.

"Sure, I'd like that, see you soon," I smiled as they left.

"So where were we Max?"

"You, you kissed them both?" observed Max. "I bet Hugh is gonna beat the shit outta Mike."

I shook my head. "You can't read peoples' minds, Max. If you see something that you don't understand you might want to ask questions first," I suggested.

"OK, so when is Hugh gonna beat the shit outta Mike?" smiled Max.

It took all my will-power to refrain from laughing at this imbecile. "Never," I began, "we are all very good friends," I assured him.

Max was starting to wear on me. I like to be organized, to live in an uncluttered space and if he was going to hang around, checking out my tits and ass, I was going to put him to work.

"Hey, Max, can you help me put my stuff away?" I asked rhetorically, "just take everything out of the suitcase and put it in the dresser."

Max unzipped the top and opened it up. Inside was an array of socks, bras and panties.

"The socks and panties can go in the top two drawers and the bras in the next one down," I smiled.

Max lifted out a black lace thong, stopped and stared. "That goes in the panties drawer," I giggled.

It took some time but Max finally got everything in the suitcase put away.

The effect that this had on him was evident by his tented gym shorts. I felt bad for him but that was all that I felt. He reminded me of a teenage boy who watches too much porn and has no idea how to develop real relationships. I wasn't sure that my approach would work but I decided to make Max my first guinea pig.

"Have you ever played a sport?" I asked him while thinking that he's probably on the football team.

"Yeah, I'm on the football team," he replied proudly.

"Have you ever watched football on TV, or on your computer?" I asked while smiling inside at my correct assumption.

"I do. I really enjoy the sport," he assured me.

"Playing the sport is a lot more difficult, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's hard on my body and it's hard mentally too."

"This is true of many things in life," I began, "do you watch a lot of porn?"

"Some," he admitted.

"So, watching porn and having a real relationship with a woman is similar to football," I stated and gave him some time to think about what I'd said and then added, "watching is easy, doing is hard work."

Max was speechless as he listened and slowly absorbed what I'd said.

"You told me that you have a girlfriend. What does she like to do?"

"She likes it doggy," he blushed.

"Yeah, that's a great position, but I mean besides sex, what does she like?"

"She likes coming to my games and she likes pizza," he smiled

"But what do the two of you do together?"

"Hmmmm," pondered Max, "she really likes sucking my cock."

"That's great that she enjoys doing that for you. What do you do for her?"

"Oh, Oh, I let her suck my cock," he grinned.

I decided to be more direct as my patience waned, "Have you ever licked her pussy?"

"No, it seems weird. Do girls really like that?"

"Most do. Not every woman does but you can ask?"

"Do you like having your pussy licked?"

"I do," I confessed and quickly regretted allowing him to make this personal.

"Can I lick your pussy?" he winked.

"No, you have to work harder at developing a relationship before asking a woman that," I replied sternly.

"What is your girlfriend's name?" I asked in an attempt to get things back on track.

"Gina," was his one-word answer.

"I'd like to meet her," I smiled.

"Really? Ok," replied Max as he texted her and asked her to come meet the new girl living in the frat house.

Max left and I continued to organize my room. About ten minutes later the two of them showed up at my door and knocked on the frame.

"Hi, I'm Gina," chirped the short, cute, dark haired girl, with large pillowy breasts, a narrow waist and a firm bubble butt.

"I'm sure that Max told you that I'm Claire. I'm a freshman and this is the only housing they had for me."

"You're cute and these guys are going to want to tap that ass," laughed Gina.

"Well, I already have a boyfriend," I replied while thinking that Gina and Max deserve each other.

"Is she the reason for this hard-on," teased Gina as she reached over and grabbed Max's cock through his shorts. "You want me to take care of this for you,Baby," she offered while dropping to her knees in front of Max.

Max took her hand and helped Gina back to standing. "You take care of me a lot. What do you want, Baby, what can I do for you?"

Gina's face turned white and she fell back against my bed and sat on the edge. Her eyes filled with tears, but she took a deep breath and looked at me and asked, "What did you do?"

"All I did was talk to Max and ask him a few questions. What's wrong?"

Max too was concerned and dropped to his knees in front of Gina. He caressed her face and kissed away her tears.

"These are tears of joy, you dope!" she laughed.

The two of them kissed and their passion was palpable. Gina put her hands on Max's shoulders, broke the kiss, dropped her head back and asked, "What else did Claire say?"

"Well, she didn't say it this way, but she said that love isn't a spectator sport. That it can take a lot of effort and that it's important for me to know what you want," he began.

"She's a smart girl," smiled Gina.

"You are always taking care of me, what can I do for you? Claire asked me if I had ever licked your pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh, my God!" she sniffled, "yessss," she giggled.

"How, I mean, how do I learn?"

"Would you like me to show him how?" I offered.

Gina looked into my eyes, scanned my body and winked, "Yes, I'd like that."

So, I closed the door and helped Gina out of her clothes. She sat naked on the side of the bed and leaned back on her elbows. I took center stage on my knees between her widespread thighs. "Max, just watch and then I'll have you repeat what I've done." I directed.

I kissed her soft inner thighs, working closer and closer to her plump, cleanly shaven and slightly parted pussy lips. I demonstrated slowly licking with a flat tongue, then repeated the process with a pointed tongue and then circled her clit with the tip of my tongue.