Big Mike Ch. 25

Story Info
Felicia gets a surprise double date.
6.8k words
4.8
2.5k
5
0

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I had finished early the previous evening and I'd spent the night at my place, sleeping on my floor mattress. He'd given me the night off before what I assumed would be another day of debauchery back at his apartment. It had been nice to get a break and think about where I was. I'd even had time to grab a drink with some friends. It had been nice to unload to them, not about Mike but about normal things. I'd been able to have the fun, silly, mundane conversations that my roleplay with Mike prevented. It had been more needed than I'd thought, letting go of the role of submissive pet that I'd gotten too accustomed to.

They'd asked me what my situation was, and who'd I'd been seeing. I gave them the typically taciturn response that came with a new guy. I wanted to gush, but didn't want to spoil anything. I wanted to say he was my boyfriend but didn't want to risk taking those words back in the future. So I played coy and smiled as I thought about his broad shoulders, his big hands, his deep voice, and his cozy suffocating hugs. They asked me if he was someone to bring home to mom, and I was briefly distracted by the fresh memory of him pissing on my face while calling me a slut.

"Oh...well, you know how judgy mothers can be. I wouldn't let her near him." I laughed it off and was soon distracted by a more fun question: his size. "Oh, well...his size..."

I placed my elbow on the table and held my forearm upright, with a loose fist. I wiggled my wrist back and forth flaccidly, and then let my fist slam down on the table with the weight of my arm.

"That's how big he is."

The girls erupted with a cackle. There's nothing a tipsy girl gang likes more than salacious stories involving full-figured phalluses. It had only been an hour and a half at a Moxie's lounge, but it had been incredibly refreshing. It was a reminder of the nourishment that I'd been deprived of while serving Mike.

I thought about the nourishment that he had been deprived of, perhaps ironically, and how much he would benefit from it. I had visions of double dates and family dinners, and even more daring things like music shows or a cruise ship. Those were all future visions, however, and my present was still consumed with a few more days of call-girl prostitution.

-i want mcmuffns-

Mike's morning text moved me to action, immediately prepping me to come running.

-Understood. How many am I getting for you?-

-take ur best guess. If its not enugh ill punish you-

He had woken up in lazy pimp mode, it seemed. I didn't mind it. I skipped out the door to get to a McDonald's before their breakfast ended.

-On my way, sir.-

When I arrived, Mike was in the middle of the couch playing Assassin's Creed: Odysee. The door was unlocked and I walked up to him without a word. I ran my hand along his broad back from shoulder to shoulder, and he barely acknowledged me. Only when I lowered the bag of mcmuffins next to him did he look away from his game.

"Good girl."

He snatched the bag from me and patted the limited space on the couch next to him. I trotted around and sat next to him, leaning against the bulk of his big thigh.

"So...you alright after yesterday?" He looked at the screen while he spoke.

"Uh, yeah...all good. You good?"

"Mm-hm. Just checking. We did some new things yesterday."

"Oh...yeah They were fun. The shower and the...spelunking."

"Mm-hm. So...are those things you've done before? With other guys?"

Mike still didn't look at me when he asked, and I didn't rush to respond. He hadn't mentioned 'other guys' in a while.

"Uhh...I've...spelunked before...with one other guy. That's why I kept bugging you to do it. It's hot. And the piss thing...no. Maybe on my leg in the shower but never like yesterday. You're the only one who's showered on me like that."

"Hmm...good. I like doing firsts to you." His eyes darted to me for a moment. "Just wanna make sure you can handle the others I've got planned."

A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of what else his imagination had planned. I wasn't going to argue, though.

"Hm, I see. Well, only...five days left. Getting so close...phase two." I spoke with a humble optimism at the prospect of what would come in the boyfriend phase of our arrangement. Mike just chuckled.

"I guess I better work you hard until then." I nodded along silently, unwilling to press for a further response. "Hey, how many mcmuffins did you get?"

"Ten. Is that enough?"

"We'll see. Feed me." I paused, thinking he was joking. He turned away from his screen to throw a sharp glare my way. "Feed me."

I shook off my surprise and opened the bag. I unwrapped the first mcmuffin, enjoying the nostalgic scent, and held the warm snack up to Mike's face. He opened his mouth wide and I held it delicately, not sure how this was going to work. His jaws opened wide and clamped down on the mcmuffin. He glanced to me quickly before his teeth really sunk in and tore away half the sandwich. Once he'd chewed and gulped the first half, he opened wide enough for me to just place the remainder in his mouth. His thick lips grazed my fingertips as the first mcmuffin disappeared.

I unwrapped another mcmuffin and this process continued. He barely acknowledged me as he ate, only glancing to me occasionally. I fed him each one, two big bites at a time, kind of in awe of the whole display. I'd seen him eat, but this was an excessive and performative display. He captivated me with his huge bites, the sound of his mastication and loud gulps, and how quickly he polished everything off. In less than ten minutes he'd finished the entire bag, all while stealth killing dozens of enemies in Assassin's Creed.

Mike smacked his lips and let out a satisfied belch. "That was good. You had breakfast yet?"

"No."

"Hm. You must be reeaal hungry then. And I've got a big smoothie for you." His eyes came to me, and he gestured down with a nod of his head. I looked down to the curve of Mike's big belly and found my body sliding off the couch to arrive at his feet.

"A breakfast smoothie? For me?" Mike grunted in affirmation, and continued playing his game.

"Mm-hm. One for breakfast. Take your time. Aron won't be home for...six hours. I think today is gonna be a blowjob day. You give me a nice long, sloppy, wet blowjob and I'll give you breakfast. Maybe lunch too."

I looked up at Mike with a twist in my mouth.

"Seriously?" He smiled down at me over the bridge of his nose.

"If you do a good job I'll let you take a water break halfway through."

I sighed, slowly accepting the scope of the challenge ahead of me. I knelt directly in front of him and grabbed the hem of his sweats. Unveiling the furry bulk of his underbelly, I leaned in and inhaled deeply. Luckily, he was still fairly fresh from the shower. My eyes met Mike's and I saw his cocky glare as I disappeared below his paunch. My forehead pressed into the bulk of his underbelly and my mouth rolled up to find his cock. Just as my lips reached his hairy foreskin, Mike's phone buzzed.

"Fuck is this? Unhh..." A moment of curiosity passed as Mike's thick scrotum slipped out of my mouth. "Hey Felicia...I think I got good news for you."

"Yeah?"

"Craig's saying his girlfriend is going away or something. So they wanna meet today instead of next week. So..." I was agasp.

"Double date!?" Mike smirked at my excitement.

"Unh...I guess so. But not for a few more hours. So...you better work that mouth if you want me to let you out this evening."

I was so excited at the prospect of indulging in the role of Mike's boo that I overlooked the weight of the task he'd just saddled me with. I plunged back into the depth of his crotch and faced the sunken monster that lurked there. I met his cock with my lips and eagerly took his thick phallus into my mouth. I sucked him with more than just lust, but with loving appreciation.

"Oh, shit...someone's hungry..." I powered through several minutes without a moment of haste, my shoulders dipped under his gut, my head tilted diagonally, and my neck bobbing with expert rhythm. Loud gurgles eventually drew my attention upwards, as Mike's intestines seemed to be getting hit by the mcmuffins.

"Aw...I wonder if that McDonald's is gonna give me gas..." Mike brought his bulky thighs a bit closer together, pinning my shoulders further in place. "Hope you can survive down there for the next three hours..."

Mike chuckled at my fate, trapped under his gurgling gut with his cock bullying my tongue for space. Mike lorded his power over me, not just despite my loving submission, but because of it. His greedy sexual appetite hungered for abuse as well as obedience.

I didn't care. Even as the gurgling squeal of his colon threatened to flood me in greasy gas, I wanted to please him so badly. I felt a renewed appreciation for the opportunity to swallow his cum and then feel it weigh heavy in my stomach as we chatted cutely in public. I wanted Mike to put his arm around me in a crowded room, knowing that I would be back on my knees submitting harder than ever while in private.

An intestinal squeal finally rippled out from Mike's rectum and blasted my face with a warm fart. From the hot confines between his thighs I heard Mike chuckle, still playing Assassin's Creed comfortably. I winced at the force but didn't stop for long. The prospect of being Mike's arm candy was like armor for my pride, allowing me to eat Mike's cock while huffing his gas, sinking lower and lower with each gust of hot wind that erupted from his asshole.

"So what did you guys get up to today?" Mike and I glanced at each other, both shifting in our bench seating while we fumbled for a response.

"Nothing."

"Just hung out."

Craig was just making small talk while we waited for Katy to show up. Apparently she'd gotten approved for a job overseas and was heading out soon. We moved up the double date before she needed to do final visits with her family. I'd suggested The Bunker, since it was a place near us that Mike was comfortable in. I knew that their benches would support his size and weight. It was where we'd had our first date.

It was early in the evening and we were holed up in one corner. Mike wore his nicer dark red sweater, sleeves rolled up to expose his dark, hairy arms. Craig, by contrast wore a white shirt and khakis that were snug to his slim physique. I wore my lightweight dark green sweater with black tights and black vans.

Mike and Craig both held their beers while I was sipping an Aperol Spritz. I looked around the room, the long, low-lit space quite full. The Bunker's colour scheme was dim; grey tables and wooden benches and chairs. That contrasted the lounge up above it. The Bunker was a few steps below street level, and the Perch was a short flight of stairs above. Unlike the cozy pub-like atmosphere of The Bunker, The Perch was bright and loud, full of red and pink. A stairwell connected the two through a side hallway. They both had the same owner so I'd worked at both when I was there.

Through the glass doors leading into the hallway, I could see a brunette woman walking down the stairs with a large wine glass in her hand. She wore a brown jumpsuit with a white t-shirt underneath and a purse slung over one shoulder. She walked into The Bunker with a curious look. Given her age, I took a guess.

"Is that your girl there?" Craig turned around and waved to beckon Katy over.

"Oh wow. I just followed the google tag so I've been upstairs for a while. They said I could just bring this down." She put down her sangria glass and her purse before properly acknowledging our presence. "Hi! I'm Katy."

"I'm Felicia."

With the two of us introduced, we were able to slip into friendly chatter, mostly about Katy's new position. She'd majored in English and Communications in school, and had worked at an immigration services centre for the last year. She'd volunteered at two different charities, which had led her into thinking about working for an NGO. She'd just been approved for a job teaching English, in England, of all places.

"You wouldn't think they'd have a shortage of native speakers there," I quipped.

"I know. Funny, right? It's for new arrivals though. Ha. Refugee support and job interview preparation. It has more to do with my immigration experience. Actually, if it goes well, I could spend the second half over in France. Yeahhh. French countryside, please."

"Wow, cool. So where'll you be in England?"

"Uh, Camden..." Katy answered as though she were only saying the first time. "It's in London."

"Makes sense."

Craig seemed content to lean back and watch Katy as she explained in further detail. Mike was leaning into the table but mostly looking at his diminished beer glass and trying to get the waitress's attention for another. He was fairly disengaged with Katy and I talking, I suppose from having already met her and heard her spiel. She and I were chatting it up in rapid cadence, me asking questions and her responding to them before they were fully formed. Mike's empty glass was lighting up my peripheral vision though, making me ancy. I had to pop up and interrupt Katy.

"Oh babe, I'll get you another." I tapped him on the forearm and shot off to the bar. If Carter had been working, I might've attempted ducking behind the bar myself, but I didn't recognize anyone on staff that night. I came back with a jug of pilsner for Mike and rejoined the conversation.

"Woah...thirsty, are you?" Mike smirked but didn't respond to Katy's question. He just looked to me and raised a brow in question.

"You'll go through it in no time. And I wanna have fun."

"Oh yeah?"

Mike's deep voice made me smile. It was the first time I'd been out with him around his friends and the social dynamic had me tingling. Even though Katy was doing most of the talking as she continued on about her new job, I was hyper-aware of Mike's every little move. I saw him fill his glass up and quickly drain half its contents. His loud gulp and heavy breath made me squeeze my lips to hide a giddy smile. His bare right arm, so fat and hairy, was resting just next to my free left hand. Just the contrast of our bodies on display for everyone to see was exciting me. I was listening to what Katy was saying but my attention was being absorbed into the huge presence next to me.

The night carried on and Mike made quick work of his pitcher. I was only finishing my second Spritz by the time I had to get up and order another pitcher for him. The service was fairly slow but I didn't mind it, as it gave me a chance to fetch beers for Mike. I could see him watching me as I walked to the bar, and I glowed as I felt his eyes on my ass. When I brought his second pitcher out, I filled his glass for him, to which he smirked without a word of thanks.

Craig and Katy weren't drinking nearly as much as Mike and I, but they seemed content sipping on their initial drinks. Mike said the least of all, showing little interest in Katy's new adventure. I filled in the gap of switching back and forth between her and Craig.

"So how're you gonna be while she's gone? You heading out to visit her?" Craig smiled as he glanced over to Katy.

"Yeah...maybe in the second half. I'd rather see Europe than the UK. Make a bigger trip out of it and travel around the continent."

"Oh, so you're leaving me while I'm teaching?" Katy joked. Craig did his usual shrug, eyes down to the table.

"Well...we could do it together at the end. But you don't wanna do the Scandinavian countries, do you?"

"No, I want Mediterranean. Barcelona, Monaco..."

"Hmm."

"Hmmmmm."

They stared at each other, each with their own little smirk. It was interesting to assess their dynamic. Craig and Katy were both twenty-five, both slim and brunette, both with bachelor degrees. Katy was clearly the more exuberant of the two, as Craig was fairly quiet and laid back, not unlike Mike and I.

Unlike Mike and I, they had a practiced and respectful manner of interacting. The way they looked at each other while the other was talking and the way they waited for one another to finish speaking without interruption, suggested time spent together, mutual respect, and a somewhat feminist balance of power in the relationship. I observed it curiously, not sure if I was jealous or not, but certain that it wasn't what Mike and I had.

"Well maybe I'll just go north with Felicia, then. She's a traveller." Craig's sarcastic expression made his suggestion less audacious. Katy reacted, regardless, with a wide open mouth of faux-shock.

"Well, maybe I'll go south with Mike!" They both looked to us with a hint of jest.

"I'm game!" I chirped. Mike was less enthused.

"You are...not gonna get me on a plane anytime soon."

"A cruise, then! Meet me in Portugal."

"Oh my god, that could actually work. And I'll fly out to Denmark. Then we'll all meet in Azerbaijan!"

I loved the idea. Craig and Katy were amused, in theory. Mike seemed to be the only one unable to entertain the idea. He just drank while we laughed at the idea of a grand European expedition. I noticed his reaction and wasn't surprised as to why.

"I gotta piss something fierce." He shifted in his seat to get up, moving the table and grabbing my empty glass in the process. "You want a refill?"

His question pulled my attention away from Katy to see a knowing smirk on his face. Memories from yesterday's shower resurfaced fresh in my mind. I couldn't restrain my smile at the dirty thought, and let him take my glass.

"Sure, I'm thirsty." Mike smiled fully.

"Well, you said you wanna have fun..." He slowly rose to his feet, making the whole room shrink a tiny bit and catching some stares from everyone nearby. He lumbered off to the bathroom, placing my empty glass on the edge of the bar as he went.

Katy kept talking about hypothetical travel plans and travel visas, but my mind was occupied by the vision of Mike standing in front of a bathroom urinal, unzipping his big schlong, and sighing heavily while unleashing a few litres of piss. I think I looked too distracted, because Katy dropped the topic of travel quickly.

"So I guess you and Mike aren't planning any flights soon, then?" The question snapped me back into attention.

"Oh...god no. I mean...we've only been dating about a month. So maybe...a road trip sometime."

"Yeah, sounds good. So what do you two get up to normally?"

Katy's question was slightly odd in its wording, but I was buzzed enough to not think twice about it.

"Oh, just...we stay around here. Not much exciting, I guess. Mike's a lazy guy, you know?" I no longer had a drink to sip, so I found myself dwelling on my imperfect response.

"Yeah, well, you guys definitely are an odd couple." Then it was Katy whose response was imperfect; she corrected herself. "You two are adorable though."

There were so many ways that we danced around the subject of Mike's size without actually mentioning it. Just like with everything else, this was a new relationship dynamic for me, so I took in the slight awkwardness, nodding along silently.

"Yeah, thanks. It's been going great." I shrugged in humble reassurance of that fact.

From there, we indulged in further fantasies of future travels. We recited our bucket lists, and shared experiences we'd had. Mike returned halfway through that conversation with another Aperol Spritz for me and another pitcher of pilsner for himself. I took a sip and reeled back a bit.

"Oh my god, what else is in here?" Mike didn't look at me while he answered, just filing his glass instead.

"Just a shot of vodka...I've never seen you drunk."

"Well, it'll take about two seconds now."

That was my third spritz and Mike was on his third pitcher, which put him at roughly ten beers. Craig and Katy were still on their first each, but they ordered seconds and got some snacks for the table while they were at it. We continued talking about travel, but Mike's presence made me enjoy it less. The reality that he would likely not be able to sit on a plane next to me hampered the adventurous mood. Soon enough, we shifted topics to the comic book shop.

12