Big Mike Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how long you run that place, Craig?"

"Ah, I guess it's been just over a year...year and a half. Been going pretty well."

"You're pretty young to run a store though. What made you wanna do it?"

"Oh, well...Mike and I worked there. The owner was selling. And I was finishing school for business development and it just kinda...seemed like a good opportunity. Mike's dad made it easy for me. Gave me a good deal."

I murmured some surprise while taking another big sip of my upgraded spritz.

"Good deal? On what?"

"Rent." I looked to Mike with a curious brow raised.

"He does property management. I told you that." I nodded slowly, my eyes drifting off somewhat.

"Yeeah, I guess. He's all over town, isn't he?" Mike shrugged. I looked back to Craig, who held a tight-lipped smirk. Katy was quick to intervene in a typically girlish manner.

"So you haven't met each other's parents yet, huh? When's that gonna happen?" She was perky in her provocative question, causing Mike to respond.

"Eh...whenever. Anytime, I guess."

Mike and I stared at each other for a few seconds. He shrugged with indifference while I gave him a warm and tipsy smile.

"How about this weekend!?" Katy's suggestion was sudden. "Sorry, I'm being a shit disturber."

Then it was my turn to look at Mike with a tight-lipped smile. I bounced my brows with suggestive optimism. Mike stared down at me, replacing any smile of his own for a shrug.

"This weekend? Well..." He shrugged some more, reluctant to commit to an answer. "I guess it makes sense...my girlfriend would meet my parents." He emphasized the word 'girlfriend', which made me happy, but I chose to dwell on the word 'would', suggesting that it was still a hypothetical.

Katy did not dwell. "Yayyy! Relationship milestone!" She drank her fresh sangria and leaned into Craig.

"You did it, babe. You distrubed the shit in the right way."

We shared in a tipsy bemusement and chatted more. I almost couldn't tell if Mike was even intoxicated after so much, but he did seem to be smirking a bit more. We talked about Katy's work, and then Marvel movies, and then homeless people downtown, and then the likelihood of seeing nuclear war in our lifetimes. We kept ordering drinks, but I slowed down as I felt the liquor rush through my bloodstream.

I found myself leaning into Mike's big arm and pressing my hand into the bulk of his thigh. He was so big and heavy and comfortable. I savoured the glances from around us, observing us together and witnessing our size difference. It was only those public eyes that stopped me from sliding further into him like a human couch. We were having a great time.

When Katy got up to pee, I took the opportunity to go with her. The walk to the bathroom was like a blood alcohol test, confirming to me how drunk I was. Inside we peed in neighbouring stalls and then found ourselves in front of the mirror at the sink.

"So you ready for the flight?"

"Ah...I guess. It's a sudden change, but I'm excited."

"Oh yeah? Are you excited for the suits in London? You gonna bump into a couple Hugh Grants while you're over there?" I was drunk and comfy enough with Katy to provoke her.

"Ohhohoh...well...no, no. Nothing like that is gonna happen." She smiled through her denial.

"Maybe not in the UK. But once you get to Paris...think of all those Frenchmen around you...offering you their French sticks..."

We laughed as we played with our hair.

"What about you and Mike? You two are serious now? You're not looking for anyone else?" I'd drank enough that the question caused a visible shock on my drunken face.

"Oh, god no. Mike is...more than I can even handle."

"Oh wow...yeah...so you've always liked big guys, then? Big like Mike?"

The question caused me to genuinely ponder for a moment.

"I've...never met a guy like Mike, actually. But yeah...I like big guys. Mike is like...my final boss. He's big and he takes charge..."

"Oh, really!? I've always wondered about Mike but seeing him with a girl like you..." Katy was clearly enjoying the girly gossip. She turned to face me without the mirror, punctuating what she was about to say. "Can I just ask...how do you have sex?"

Katy couldn't get the question out without laughing, but I didn't mind it. I turned to her and met her energy.

"How do we have sex? Honestly...frequently and in bouts of sweaty domination."

"Oh my gooood!" Katy cackled and we shared details. I would've imagined that I'd be offended slightly, feeling some need to defend Mike against skeptical body shaming. The alcohol made it fun, though; I felt like I was bragging. We stayed in the bathroom for a bit longer and I gushed over a few more sexual details. I mentioned how he'd been so nervous when we'd met and how he'd been transformed by sex. I described how he liked to spank me and how he'd text me commands to bring him food. And I let slip how big his cock was.

Katy was eager to hear everything and ooed at every detail. I recognized the gossipy glee of hearing how someone's man fucks, but there was also a hint of disbelief in her tone. I could tell that she didn't get it: the attraction to a man of Mike's size. I didn't mind that though; I actually appreciated it. It was because Mike had only met girls like Katy that left him available for a girl like me.

The two of us headed back to the table to find the boys with their wallets out. The waitress was stuck in what was clearly a contest over who would pay the bill; I recognized it immediately. As soon as we reached the table I reached out and touched her elbow.

"Big boy over here is dating a waitress, so you'll probably get a better tip from him."

She gave each of them another glance, then stepped in to Mike and accepted his cash. Before she could depart, I grabbed her again and examined Mike's stack and the cheque in her hand. The alcohol didn't seem to affect my waitress math, and I plucked another ten bucks out of Mike's wallet and added it to her haul.

"I fixed it! I'm drunk!" Mike seemed amused at my antics, while Craig backed down from his attempt to pay without much protest.

"Are we leaving?" Katy asked Craig.

"Well...I gotta open the store and you gotta pack. But, we got these for the road." Craig motioned over to four shots in the middle of the table.

"Oh, fuck no!" I exclaimed. "What is this poison?"

"Jaeger. I'm gonna get you hammered so I can take advantage of you when we get home."

Mike spoke with a smirk but a resolute tone, suggesting to me that he wasn't giving me a choice. I was disgusted at the memory of Jaegermeister but tingling from the proposal he put forth.

"Oh god...they're even chilled properly too. So disgusting..." I held the glass but kept it away from my nose. "Well...here's to Katy! Merry travels!"

The others joined me and we downed the four shots together. I gagged at the taste and grabbed my water glass for a chaser. Soon enough, we were stirring from our table and heading out into the comparatively cool night air. It was dark but still early. We walked slowly to an intersection before we split ways. I wished Katy well and Mike just nodded. Soon it was just the two of us. We were alone on a date night and I was perfectly drunk and enthused.

I was walking faster than Mike, so I turned around and walked backwards ahead of him. He looked great, wearing his dark red sweater with the sleeves still rolled up. His walk was slow and lumbering as usual, but he had a bit of cocky swagger about him. He smiled at me, having never seen me drunk before. That smile doubled the flush I felt from the alcohol.

"You having fun yet?" he asked.

"Yes!" I shouted back at him. I walked in a zigzag to let him catch up to me somewhat, holding my arms behind my back. I saw him looking me up and down, his smile revealing some hunger.

Just as he drew close, he reached out and grasped at me, to which I instinctively squirmed away. He chuckled but didn't chase me; instead his slow walk drew me back in, caught in his natural gravity. Before he could reach for me again, I lunged in and threw a few playful punches at him, downloading some programming from my kickboxing classes. My hands grazed his clothing.

"Ohh, you wanna scrap? Go ahead, hit me." Mike slapped his belly, the two of us still walking along the downtown sidewalk.

I didn't need much convincing. I rushed in and punched Mike hard in the belly, my hand sinking into his firm mass for a moment. Mike looked down at me, his smile growing bigger, while he continued to walk towards me like an oppressive wall. I punched him twice more, my strikes feeling like ant bites on an elephant. Surprisingly quickly, Mike's big left hand plowed into my shoulder and knocked me several steps back. I reeled and twisted in my steps, but caught myself and kept walking.

"Oh dear..." I laughed through it, but I marvelled at Mike's sudden display of strength. His cocky smile showed he was enjoying the play.

"You like it rough, right?" I smiled big, enjoying his provocation.

I deked to one side and jabbed him again. He swatted at me but missed. I hopped around, doing a little Bruce Lee impersonation, before moving to the other side and swinging a roundhouse kick. My drunken state left me surprised when Mike hunkered down on that side and caught my ankle with his arm. His opposite hand moved in surprisingly quickly again and clenched my side above the hip.

"Shit. Shiiit!"

I shrieked and Mike grunted as he lifted me off the ground and slammed me onto his left shoulder. Everything spun until my head was inverted on the other side of his broad back, while his hands planted behind the back of each knee, keeping me in place. The shock of being scooped up so easily was disorienting but delightful, although the pressure of my stomach weighing down on his big shoulder made it hard to laugh or even breathe. I was stuck looking down at Mike's big backside shifting left and right while he walked.

"Oh fuck, okay, you got me..."

"Sumo beats karate." Mike chuckled playfully. It seemed like the alcohol had at least made a dent in him. "And what's this?"

I felt a big hand clench my ass, making me squeal. The streets were pretty sparse, but I was vaguely aware of a few strangers who could see us. Mike didn't seem to mind at all. He smacked me a few times, each solid impact eliciting another squeal of shock and delight.

"May as well start the foreplay now."

Mike's hand squeezed again, but this time his fingers pressed in more precisely. My black tights weren't exactly thick.

"Oh, fuck, Mike..." I grabbed handfuls of the back of his sweater as his middle and ring fingers pressed deeper into my perineum. "No, wait..."

There were a couple people on the other side of the street and a guy walking way behind us. I adored everything his hands were doing but I'd never been played with so publicly before. My drunken state left me hesitating to enjoy it all.

Mike didn't hesitate. After removing his fingertips from the warmth of my camel toe, he curled them around the hem of my tights and yanked them down, exposing my buttcrack to the cool night air.

"Oh, Mike! Wait!"

He continued to chuckle to himself as his middle finger slipped down into my bare butt crack. I reached back to fight off his invading digit, but instead his fingers clenched firmly around my wrist. As easily as he'd tossed me over his shoulder, he yanked me down into his arms, cradling me like a baby.

He looked down at me, still waddling in his slow stride, as though I were just a dufflebag to be fumbled with. His smile had reached maximum cockiness, and I looked up at him in an awed and blurry state. His power and confidence were leaking outside of the bedroom, probably thanks to the alcohol in both of us. He was breathing heavily now, and I could feel each breath when he looked down at me.

"You wanted me to be confident in public, right? Well, what if I just fingered you right now? That would be pretty confident."

Mike adjusted me in his grip and slipped a thumb up between my butt cheeks. I instinctively clenched defensively, not sure if I could keep playing along with him.

"Mike...please..." Mike's cocky smirk glowered down at me.

"Hmm...what should I do with you?" He queried openly to tease me. My view of his face and the sky above him was spinning just slightly. I felt incredibly warm in his arms, his downward gaze like a spotlight, baking me.

"Mike, I want something..." I was meek in his arms.

"Want what? A thumb in your butt?" I squirmed and pulled up my pants a bit.

"No. I want...mcmuffins." Mike looked away from me and chuckled.

"Ohhhkayyy, well...what have we got here." Mike kept walking, holding me like I was weightless, and looked around for late night eats. "What about pizza? There's pizza here."

"I want mcmuffins!" I shouted. His glare turned back down to me quickly.

"No!" His tone was deep and authoritative. "Little girl's eating pizza!" His daddy voice melted any bratty energy I had in me.

"Okayy..." I had to start laughing at how much he was furrowing his brow. Eventually he dropped the act and let me slide down to the sidewalk.

We were basically right in front of a cheap pizza joint, and he gave my bum a firm smack to launch me up the steps inside. I ran up the five steps and pulled open the door, slamming it hard against the adjacent wall. Some customers inside looked at me in surprise and I realized how drunk I was.

"Wow. that was lighter than I thought it was gonna be..." Mike followed me up the steps and we both entered.

The pizza shack was small and five other twenty-somethings filled the space, so it suddenly felt crowded when we entered. Mike's tremendous circumference caused everyone around him to take a step back. Normally I would be more aware of the social environment around Mike, but I was plastered to the glass that displayed multiple very sexy looking pizzas.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna get one of everything. You'll eat what I don't eat right?"

Mike didn't answer, but stepped up behind me and put a big hand on my shoulder. The warmth and weight of his palm brought my attention to him and how he might've been feeling. I imagined what people nearby thought of us and wondered if they envied us. I leaned my body back into Mike's big belly and smiled at the feeling of being with him.

The guy working there was a young middle-eastern guy, and boxed up six pieces in a box for me. Mike tried to pay but I elbowed his arm off me and lunged in with my wallet. I turned and laughed at my little victory although Mike just humoured me. We moved to one corner to eat and I got the last remaining stool against the glass window. Mike stood and held the box for me.

I bit the triangle off one slice and then threw it back in the box. "I can only eat one bite. Carbs."

"Then why did you get so much?"

"Cause I'm fuckin' druuuunk!" I bit a new slice.

Mike looked around slightly, assessing both the others in the room and my rowdy attitude. He held a little smirk as he looked down at me but didn't have any of the confidence that he'd had a moment ago out in the street.

"You want this?" I held up a bitten slice but Mike shrugged it off.

"Eh...I'm good now." Despite being nicely drunk, I sensed the slightest apprehension.

"Okay, let's walk then. You can carry me while I eat." I hopped up quickly and took the box from Mike's hands. "Carry me!"

Mike scoffed for a second, but eventually did scoop me up back in his arms. Everyone else, including the pizza chef, all looked in surprise as Mike pushed his way through the door and carried me outside. I took a third bite and stared up at him delighted.

Once we were walking back down the sidewalk, Mike's mild social anxiety seemed to dissipate, and his full smile returned. He was still a bit clammy in crowded spaces, but he was so much better than he was when I'd first met him. When we'd met in that Starbucks, he'd been sweating and panicked.

I held a bitten slice up to his face. He glared at me with a raised brow for a moment before chomping down and tearing it out of my hands. He chewed it up, hands-free, all while carrying me like a sleepy child. We continued like that all the way back to my place. I fished around in my medium box, blurry-eyed, and fed him once-bitten slices. Once he'd devoured them effortlessly, I flung the cardboard like a frisbee into a parking lot.

When he placed me down at the front door of my apartment, I slid out of his arms like a sea cucumber. My head spun with much more torque than at The Bunker. I fished into my pocket for my key but gave up before long.

"Jesus Christ..." Mike lamented me while propping me up to my feet and helping me with my key. It was so easy to collapse in his arms and be moved like a doll; I couldn't stop giggling at the playful feeling of complete surrender.

"Ugh...you're taking advantage of me...I'm helpless," I teased.

"You're fucking right I'm gonna take advantage of you."

"Help!!" I shouted. "I'm being raped!!"

"Sshhhhut the fuck up!"

I laughed but Mike seemed more annoyed than amused. He opened the lock and basically dragged me into the lobby as I became dead weight in his arms. Luckily for Mike there was no one else around so he could rope me into the elevator without causing a scene.

As we elevated, I looked up at Mike with a goofy smile and ran my fingers through his beard. His strong hands clutched me tightly and he breathed heavily from the exertion of manuevering me. His cheeks were flushed and a drop of sweat ran down each temple.

"Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy." I grabbed handfuls of his beard. Mike couldn't help but laugh at me.

"You're...fucking ridiculous." I slid my hands down to his chest and pressed into the wealthy expanse there.

"You're fucking lovely."

I didn't even see the carpet of my floor's hallway before blacking out.

12