Big Mike's Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And holy shit, the sight of my hard, wet cock pumping in and out between those big luscious tits, had to be the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Then fuck me... she licked it!

She got her head down at began to lap at my cockhead, moaning and lapping between each stroke.

I wasn't long till I could feel my balls beginning to tighten, and knew that I'd soon be shooting another load, either into that pretty mouth of hers or up over my chest.

But what she was doing just felt so good, I didn't care where I shot, just as long as I got off.

The way she kept lapping and licking all around my swollen cockhead as she rode me with her tits, just felt so fucking good and looked so insanely hot, I could feel my juice practically bubbling up through my shaft, getting ready to explode.

Then I grabbed at her nipples, and started twisting and tugging and pinching, and she really started to make some noise. Her nipples were just so long, so hard and so red, fuck this was hot. I groaned as I felt my balls letting go and my dick starting to pulse. And then fuck me, I erupted like a geyser. I watched wide-eyed as rope after rope shot out of my slit, up over my stomach all the way up my chest, till I could feel it dripping from my chin.

I think slightly startled, Tammy looked up and laughed, and I laughed, too. Fuck, I was coated in cum, but I'd never felt as happy. Then she cocked an eyebrow and gave me a naughty little smirk. And I watched as she began to slowly and carefully lick her way up my body, making sure to get every last drop.

I let out a groan as she licked around my nipples, and even gave them a playful little tug with her teeth, which naturally had my cock lurching again.

Fuck, this girl, I'd never seen anything like her. She really knew how to get a guy off, and luckily that guy was me.

Once she'd got it all off my chin, she smiled up into my eyes and softly kissed me right on the lips.

I hugged her to my chest, so happy we'd gotten a chance to share this crazy experience.

Finally, I let her go, and she got to her feet and straightened out her clothes.

And now I wondered what was going to happen next.

I just hoped she wouldn't be embarrassed, or upset, because I sure as hell wasn't.

Then she coyly smiled and asked, "You need anything else, Uncle Mike?"

Grinning right back at her, I shook my head. "No, I think you just gave me everything I needed."

With a little nod of her head she picked up the blanket, pulled it over me, dropped a kiss on my forehead and murmured, "Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow night. Mom will be working night shifts for the next month, so I'll be the one taking care of you."

Still wearing that teasing little smirk, she winked and sashayed that sweet, lush ass right out my front door.

After I heard the door click shut, I just stared up at the ceiling wondering how much hotter this thing could get. But I knew one thing, I was sure as hell willing to find out.


12