Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 01

Story Info
How far will you push yourself to land your dream job?
5.4k words
4.55
8k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is part 1 of a 4 part intro to Big Offer, LLC. The series follows a clever young woman as she uses her skills to flip the gender pay gap upside down for anyone willing to push their mind and body to the limit.

Thank you to Literotica user Shinybikiniwife for collaborating on character names and story details.

--------------------

Amber and Jason stood in the hallway facing suite 301. White vinyl letters of the "Big Offer LLC" logo had a fresh sheen, suggesting to the couple that they had recently been adhered to the otherwise nondescript, grey door. A small table stood to the side with just enough room to hold a stack of business cards and a potted orchid with clean white blooms. An electronic ringer with an embedded camera was affixed to the wall at chest height.

The hallway was peaceful and quiet.

Jason gripped the handles of a small duffel bag in one hand, holding Amber's hand with the other. Shoulder to shoulder in the small hallway of this downtown office building, they stared at the door.

"Are you sure about this?" Jason said quietly. "It seems legit, but still kind of weird, you know?"

Amber swallowed and lifted her head, answering with hollow determination, "Yeah. I'm trying to keep an open mind. Lynn raved about what these guys did for her... and look at the job she scored."

She felt compelled to whisper, but she wasn't sure why. Perhaps it was because of how quiet it was in the hallway.

"Ok. I'm good if you're good. You ready?"

"Yeah. Let's do this."

Amber reached forward, pressing the ringer on the wall. It made a pleasant chime, then a light began swirling around the button she had pressed. She brought her hand back to her side, touching the smooth fabric of stretch pants under her hoodie sweatshirt. It felt strange to be wearing such casual clothes knowing that she would be interviewing, but the instructions were to prepare for a relaxing, spa-style experience. The outfit she selected for her interview was in the duffel bag Jason was carrying, along with a few other personal items.

Sunlight spilled into the hallway as the door opened from the other side. A warm voice greeted them as their eyes adjusted to the light.

"Hi, Amber. Please come in. This must be Jason with you. I'm Vaishali."

Amber and Jason entered the space and she shut the door behind them. They were in an older building that looked like it might once have been some sort of factory. It was now converted into the kind of space coveted by creative types. Tall, brick walls with embedded steel stretched up to a high ceiling of concrete and wood beams. At the far end, sunlight flooded through a floor-to-ceiling grid of windows. The enormous open space had been divided into distinctly different areas using plant life, freestanding shelves, and movable partitions. At the far end, near the base of the window wall, a desk looked to be staged for video conferencing. To their left was a cluster of a few sit-stand desks with computers and other administrative items on them. A young woman looked up from her work to smile and wave.

Vaishali gestured for them to turn to their right, where a couple of oversized chairs and a sofa formed a cozy conversation area. A plush area rug and large, deep green tropical plants contributed to the inviting feel. Amber walked over and sat at the far end of a small sofa, leaving room for her husband. Her brown hair was gathered into a short ponytail that accentuated her tall, slender frame. Jason shook Vaishali's hand, then took a seat next to Amber.

Vaishali moved through the conversation area to sit in a deep, padded chair across from them. She wore a bright-colored sundress with red and yellow patterns that followed her curves. They couldn't help but notice her figure as she lowered herself into the chair. Her large breasts and ass pushed against the fabric of the dress. Jason was particularly distracted by the pronounced curves of her hips as they bulged outward to meet the large bubble of her butt. He was temporarily enamored at the thought of holding those hips from behind and pulling her ass against him. His mind typically wouldn't go there so quickly, but she exuded exotic sexuality.

By the time she had finished sitting, Jason had pulled himself together and was politely looking at her face which was pretty, but unremarkable when compared to her figure. She had large, expressive eyes with dark pupils.

"Thank you for coming in." Vaishali started.

"I'm sure you both have a ton of questions, which I'll do my best to answer. Before we get into that, I'd like to do a quick time check. Your interview with the tech company is at three o'clock, correct?"

"Yes," said Amber, giving a nod.

"Okay great. It's almost noon now, so that gives us about three hours."

Vaishali grabbed a water bottle from the table between them, offering the same to Jason and Amber. As she leaned to do so, the profile of her nipples pressed through the fabric of the sundress. Amber was impressed at how perky her tits were, even though she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. She made the assumption that her husband would be enjoying the same eye candy.

Vaishali continued, "So, Amber... last week you and had a preliminary video call with my team. They covered a few basics, which I'm happy to repeat now so we can all be on the same page."

"What we offer is an optimized environment for you to prepare for and to take video interviews. Think of it like a spa. We get you relaxed and in the best mindset possible to perform for your interview. Along the way, we coach you on some techniques that you can use during your call to maximize your odds of success. In fact, we're so confident in our methodology, that we only charge a fee if your interview results in you receiving an offer at or above your compensation target."

Amber confirmed her understanding by asking, "And that fee would be ten percent of my annual salary?"

"One time, and only if you receive an offer. Yes, that's correct. I realize it can sound like a lot of money, but I can tell you that we have a near-perfect success rate thus far with our clients receiving offers."

"I was surprised when we heard how much her friend Lynn got offered," Jason added.

"Yes. Lynn did very well, and that's typical for this process. Did she share anything else with you about how this works?"

"No, we haven't had time to get drinks yet, but she used the words 'life changing'. I'm really curious to learn why."

"Well, let me be candid with you. And pardon my language... It's all about being fuckable."

Vaishali paused to gauge the reactions of her clients. The next bit was going to challenge her guests' expectations. She knew that eventually it might be too much for someone and they would walk out. It hadn't happened yet, mostly because of her screening methodology. However, she also knew delivering the message of how it worked was important. It had to be just right for each prospective client. Amber and Jason shared a look but hadn't shown any signs of being overly uncomfortable.

"Let me tell you a little story," she continued.

"I double majored in college, then continued following both paths through grad school -- computer science and psychology. I wanted to get into the artificial intelligence field. I found work right out of school, working for a small tech firm... Which then got bought by a big tech firm... Which then got bought by an even bigger tech firm. That's how these things work. You climb the ladder through acquisitions. That's how you're supposed to grow in your professional career."

"It was through this time of transition that I learned about my pay gap. I made only a fraction of what my male peers were making. When I started asking questions about it, I got shut down. Apparently, other women were experiencing the same. One manager had the gall to tell me that I'd probably be making more if I looked and acted more fuckable. I think he thought he was doing me a favor by telling me. Now I'm not a prude, but what I do with my body, I do on my terms."

"As I continued to watch talented females like myself get paid less, I started to look around for another job. I dressed up and participated in countless video interviews. I did receive offers, but they were always below what a man would make in the same position."

"I became very frustrated and started to get less disciplined in my professionalism. Eventually, I stopped prepping altogether for the interviews. Sometimes I would no-show. Then, one day, something interesting happened. I was fucking my boyfriend and completely forgot about an interview. I swear I was still coming down from an orgasm when I saw the calendar reminder on my phone. Basically, I just said 'fuck it' and got on the video call with barely combed hair and a random blouse. All I had on below the desk was a pair of underwear!"

"And here's the weird thing -- it worked! I had an offer that afternoon. A big one. But I didn't accept. You know why? Because I wanted to experiment. I wanted to figure out why my reckless actions brought about that result. So, suffice it to say, over the next few months, my boyfriend's dick nearly fell off. We tried fucking slow, fucking hard... Hell, he even ate me out during one of my interviews. Eventually, I had gathered enough information to be able to match my actions with predictable results. I had enough insight to be able to manipulate the interviewer and, more importantly, I could coach others to do the same."

Amber was smiling. And that was all Vaishali cared about at this moment.

"Not long after, I started this business. Ironically, I am following the advice of that asshole who told me to be more fuckable. Except, I'm doing it on my terms. The distinction is important. We don't exchange sex for advancement within the workplace. We simply let them see the glow of our own, private sexuality."

For the first time, Amber was realizing that she was going to be having sex in this office. She wasn't sure how that sat with her, but she was glad to have Jason there by her side.

"Imagine you're in your current job and you ask for a raise. Now imagine your boss saying, 'Ok, but only if you go home and fuck your husband.' It would be super weird and would cross some boundaries, but you'd do it, right?"

Amber nodded.

"Well, that's this process in a nutshell. It's super weird and it will start to cross some boundaries, but it works. We're psychologically milking more pay out of them, and we're doing so without them even realizing why."

"Now I'm not going to spill all of my secrets, but I will tell you this. There are a few necessary conditions that must be present for my process to work. First, our client can only be a female being interviewed over video call by a male who has the authority to make her an offer. It sounds like we have that."

Amber nodded again.

"Second, you need to be reasonably attractive so we can mold you into their version of 'fuckable'. That's why we did the screening call. I think with the right warm-up activities, you're going to be perfect."

Amber blushed and smiled. She knew she wasn't ugly, but she had always had confidence issues being tall and smaller in the chest area. This was a nice confidence boost.

Jason spoke up, "Look, I'm not saying your technique doesn't work, but you'd have to admit, it's a pretty crazy ask. Even if this was something Amber and I wanted to try, why couldn't we just do it at home? Are you really suggesting we go in a back room here to bang one out before the interview?"

"Great question," Vaishali answered. "And it brings me to the third condition. You have to match a unique psychological profile. You need to be comfortable enough to even consider my proposition, but simultaneously, you need to be somewhat intimidated. It needs to feel like an enormous leap, but one worth taking. Over the next few hours, we need to push Amber to her limit. Jason, you and I will each have an important role to play in that process. Think of me as your trainer and coach."

"How do you know we meet this third condition?" Amber asked eagerly. She couldn't believe that she was considering everything Vaishali was proposing. Typically, she was the timid one, quick to back away.

Vaishali answered, "That's where my background comes in. I don't know for certain that you fit the profile, but I have some pretty good indicators. Since the time we interacted online, I've been able to gather some information from your computer's web browser... details about the sites you visit, and the content you seek and consume. Between that data and insights from our time together today, I can say with confidence that you likely fit the mold. It's my job to know things about you that you think are secret. For instance, I know Jason was fantasizing about fucking me from behind as he saw me bend over to sit. I also know you've been eyeing my tits, wondering what they feel like. I think you have the sexual energy necessary for this.

Vaishali laughed and gestured to Jason, saying, "Today is all about Amber so, no, you're not going to fuck me. Amber might get a feel if she plays her cards right though." They all began to laugh together, feeling a bit of nervous tension release.

"There are a few other things we'll get into as we move along. For now, I need to reinforce that 'yes' and 'no' are important words today. If you say stop, everything stops. Also, drugs and alcohol don't work with this process. Just like a spa, we want you hydrated and alert. We want you to have that perfect glow when it's your time to shine."

Vaishali raised her hand to summon over a young man who had been out of view. He came over, wearing a gray form-fitting tee shirt and loose black sweatpants. He was fit, standing with legs spread and hands coupled together in front of his groin, the way a physical trainer might stand. He smiled at the group.

"This is Ben. Jason, when you're ready, Ben will show you to a locker room where you can stash your things. He can get you whatever you may need to relax for a bit. I'm going to be working one-on-one with Amber to start coaching her for the interview. So, Amber, you're going to stay with me for now."

Jason gave a look that suggested he'd like a moment alone with Amber, but Vaishali didn't bite. This was another moment her team had to orchestrate carefully. Ben stepped closer to Jason and said, "let's get you situated so they can keep talking." He gestured with an open hand toward a door at the other side of the room. Amber gave Jason a nod as if to say, "I'm good with this for now." With that, he reluctantly got up, following Ben across the room and through the door.

For the next few minutes, Vaishali worked with Amber on key phrases to use in her interview. They did some light role-playing as she tried using that language within the context of a conversation. Once Amber was familiar with the talking points and key phrases, it was time to transition to the next session.

Vaishali led Amber across the room to a door along the wall, adjacent to where she had seen Jason follow Ben. The space they entered was much smaller than the room they had come from. It had a standard-height ceiling and beautiful natural wood walls. One wall was decorated full of various size ornate frames featuring illustrations of plants and animals. Two tufted leather sitting stools with caster wheels sat in the middle of the room. A chandelier hung above them, while a scent diffuser puffed away in the corner, filling the small room with aromas of lavender and honey. Other than the peculiar seating arrangement, it felt like a fancy sitting room one might expect to see in a mansion.

Vaishali and Amber sat close on the wheeled stools, facing one another with a tiny bit of space between their knees. Vaishali placed a hand on Amber's knee.

"Are you ready to have some fun?"

"Uh... Sure."

"Ok. I want to work with you now on controlling the pace of the interview. The man interviewing you later today will have a list of questions prepared. He'll want to get through them, but he'll have latitude in terms of the order in which he asks them and the length of time you spend discussing any given topic. He's going to focus on getting what he wants, but you hold all the information he's seeking. Does that sound accurate to you?"

"As far as I know, yes," Amber answered.

"So, then you'd agree that he wants something from you and you're in possession of what he wants?"

"Sure."

"Then we can also agree that you're actually the one who holds control."

"I suppose." She was still on board but starting to feel like she was having words put in her mouth.

Vaishali rolled her stool closer to the wall of frames. "Let me demonstrate," she said, placing her hand on the edge of one of the chest-height frames containing an illustration of a rooster. She pulled on the edge of the frame, revealing its ability to hinge open as a little door. After a few seconds, a man's penis emerged from the darkness, protruding into the room through a rectangular hole previously hidden by the frame. The light brown dick was short but thick. It hung downward, although it looked partially aroused.

"Right now, the man on the other side of this wall desperately wants me to touch his dick. He's asking me for something, and he knows I'll give it to him. But I must remember, I have control. I don't have to give him what he wants right away."

Vaishali brought her mouth right up to the flaccid dick, pursed her lips, and gave a soft blow of air against its head. The dick bobbed in response. Then she ran one of her fingers along the underside from the base to the head, barely touching the skin. The dick bobbed again. It was starting to stand up.

"See how I'm not giving him exactly what he wants, but I'm still getting a positive reaction? He's getting excited. You can do the same thing with your answers in the interview. They can ask for one thing, but you can give another. You just need to make sure your replies stimulate him in the right way. A man's pleasure center will override his analytical thinking, and your response will still be perceived as positive. You simply need to think about the whole interview as a series of small rewards."

Vaishali noticed Amber starting to look at the framed illustrations on the wall. She switched gears.

"I see you eyeing the frames. Do you see the other illustration of a cock? Go ahead and slide over to open it."

Amber wheeled her stool sideways, up against the wall, so she was directly across from Vaishali again. This time their knees touched slightly. She put her hand on the side of the frame with the other rooster illustration, recognizing how it could be opened by pulling. She swung open the little chest-high door and waited. A moment later, another dick came forward into the light of the room, this one fully erect. She instantly recognized it as Jason's.

"That's right," said Vaishali. Jason is on the other side of the wall, along with Ben. He knows it's you on this side. But for purposes of this session, try your best to pretend the dick in front of you belongs to a stranger. Pretend it belongs to a man who wants something from you. He wants you to suck it. He wants you to make him cum. There's no intimacy here. This is transactional for him. I want you to let him know you're here, but also let him know that you're in control. You'll decide when he's allowed to cum."

Taking stock of the situation, Amber paused. "I don't know. This is a lot to process. I'm here in this room with you and my husband's... dick, poking through a hole in the wall. I only came here to help my chances for a job interview."

Vaishali looked her directly in the eyes and answered calmly, "Yeah, this is a lot. But I think you can do it. The tech firm will likely be looking at several hundred candidates for the position you want. You need to weigh how important this opportunity is to you. I promise you that our process does work, but I understand it's very aggressive. It's designed to push your boundaries on purpose. Think about it this way -- you're probably going to suck your husband's dick sometime soon anyway... why not have some fun exploring new experiences and maybe land an amazing job offer while you're at it? You can always say "stop" if things get too intense. Would you like to stop right now?"

12