Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was a mess of emotions and thought about pulling the plug right at this moment. She had Jason had experimented with some dress-up and role playing in the bedroom, but this was a whole new level of daring. If it weren't for the potential embarrassment she would cause her husband, who quite literally put himself out there, she would call it done right now. However, she was also thinking about how badly she wanted to get back into the driver's seat of her career. In the end, she reassured herself by remembering how her friend Lynn raved about the experience. She understood now why Lynn was short on details when explaining the process.

"No, I want to keep going. It's just... A lot."

"You're right. It is. Let's get back to finding our mojo. Let's regain control."

"Ok."

Amber took a deep breath and ran a finger up Jason's dick, just as she had been shown. Vaishali also ran her fingers along the dick in front of her. Soon, each of them now had a fully erect cock in front of their faces.

"Remember, the dick in front of you represents the interview. They want to control the pace and the conversation. They want something from us. Let's regain control."

Vaishali curled her index finger behind her thumb and built up enough tension to release her finger, briskly flicking against the head of the dick in front of her. The jolt caused the man to recoil and then lose a bit of stiffness. Amber followed suit, achieving the same result.

"In terms of an interview, that was like us saying 'I'm not comfortable answering that' or redirecting the conversation. It's an aggressive move that we only get to make once or twice. But notice how it worked. They backed off. Now let's offer some rewards. Let's stimulate them, this time on our own terms."

Amber mirrored Vaishali's movements as she took the dick into her hand and began gently stroking. She used her thumb to rub underneath the head. Both dicks were quickly back to full erections under the control of the women.

"Now go ahead and cup his balls with one hand while you stroke with the other. We know they like this and it feels good, but it's also sensitive and requires trust. Give a light squeeze."

Amber squeezed the balls, feeling the dick become firmer as she did so.

"This is how you achieve balance in the conversation. Ask them questions in return. Remember, you're interviewing them as well. If you start to feel a power imbalance, or like you're losing control of the conversation, ask harder questions."

Amber continued stroking as she gave the balls another, even firmer squeeze. She felt Jason wince and pull back slightly from the other side of the wall.

Vaishali noticed the interaction. "Yes, exactly like that," she praised. "He could have pulled away completely, but he didn't. He's getting the reward he wants, but you've also reminded him that you're in control."

Vaishali took her man's dick into her mouth and began sucking with exaggerated bobs of her head. Ben's cock glistened as she worked up and down, coating it with her saliva. She made loud slurping sounds as she increased her speed. Amber started doing the same on her side, noticing for the first time that the experience was making her horny. She could feel herself getting wet.

After a minute, Vaishali stopped sucking and pulled away. Saliva connected her chin with the throbbing cock in front of her. Amber continued sucking and looked over.

Vaishali shared, "I want to make this dick cum for me, but I want to control when it happens. Feel for when the balls start to tighten. Look for signs, and when you see them, make sure those signs are headed in the direction you want. In my case, I wasn't ready for it to cum just yet, so I stopped. Look at it now. It's throbbing, just begging for more."

Amber pulled back from sucking and took a minute to look at the two dicks, side by side. Vaishali was right about the stoutness of Ben's. It was a bit shorter than Jason's, but very thick. She noticed it took up all of Vaishali's mouth as she sucked on it. Both dicks were magnificent, with Ben's being quite a bit darker in color.

"I need to step out for a brief second," Vaishali said. "Please don't let them cum while I'm gone. Remember, you're in control."

She got up and exited the room, leaving Amber alone. The two dicks remained poking through the frame holes, each erect and shiny with saliva. Amber didn't know what she was supposed to do or how long Vaishali would be gone. She reached back to Jason's dick and stroked it. As she did, she watched the other dick waiting for attention. It started to lose a little bit of its erection as time went by and Vaishali hadn't returned.

After a few more minutes, Amber wheeled her chair to the middle of the wall to be equally spaced between the two cocks. In her right hand, she kept stroking Jason, being mindful of the tightness in his balls. Every time she felt that he might be getting close, she backed off in her rhythm and loosened her grip. As Ben's erection continued to fade to her left, she got up the nerve to reach her free hand up, cradling his dick in her palm. It felt warm and heavy to her as she hoisted it to what would be its erect position. Then she began to match the stroking motion of her other hand. She was jacking off both men at the same time and she felt a wave of pleasure as she realized she was in complete control of both.

As Vaishali re-entered the room, Amber's first instinct was to quickly let go of Ben's cock. But for some reason, she didn't. She was feeling emboldened. Vaishali reinforced what she saw.

"Good. How does that feel?"

"Amazing. I love the control."

Vaishali could tell that Amber wanted to say more, but that she didn't want the guys on the other side of the wall to know she was the one stroking both of them. It was time to share a little secret.

"When I left the room, I went around to the other side to see how Ben and Jason were doing. I must say, you've got them both wrapped around your finger, so to speak."

Amber felt a wave of anxiety pass through her. She thought about how Jason might be reacting to her jacking off another man. Then she realized that Jason was in on it. He obviously must have realized what she was doing as he talked to Vaishali in the other room. And he hadn't pulled away or asked for the situation to stop. Now, seeing this broader view and his implicit approval, she succumbed to her horniness. She leaned to her left, wrapping her lips around Ben's thick cock, and began sucking. In her other hand, she continued to stroke Jason. She again waited for him to pull away and tell her to stop, but he didn't.

Vaishali gave instructions to Amber. "Okay, you're in complete control of the conversation now. What's your plan? When and how are you going to make these dicks cum for you."

With a pronounced slurp, Amber let the thick cock fall out of her mouth. "I want their cum on my tits," she proclaimed boldly. Then, immediately after finishing the statement, she stopped to take off her sweatshirt. Underneath, a sports bra pressed her petite tits up against her tall, slender frame. She pulled off the bra, allowing her breasts to fall forward. Her nipples were firm, poking out into the air of the room.

Vaishali pushed her chair further away from Amber and was watching her size up the two cocks. Amber held one in each hand, stroking them in tandem. She seemed to be evaluating the situation.

"This one is closer. I think I'll make it cum first," she said looking to her right at her husband's cock. Focusing her complete attention in one direction now, she took his balls in one hand and began sucking up and down his stiff cock. Every few seconds she pulled her head away and stroked his shaft, taking the measure of how close she thought he was to orgasm. Within a minute, she knew it was time. She stood partway off the stool to position the head of his dick against her chest. She rubbed its head against her tits, stroking rapidly. She could feel his cock tighten and pull away slightly as the sensations became intense. Without any other sign, cum began to shoot from its head, spurting onto her bare chest. After several blasts, she took the dick back into her mouth, sucking out the remaining cum before pulling completely away.

Licking her lips, she slid her chair to the left and took the second, hefty cock into her mouth without touching it with her hands. She wanted the action to be a surprise on the other side. As she repeated the bobbing and stroking motions that made Jason come so quickly, she tried to imagine the two guys on the other side. Was there a partition between them, or were they just standing there next to one another? Did they each look their own way, or were they high-fiving and encouraging one another? She remembered it was dark through the frame holes, so maybe they couldn't see much at all.

The cock in Amber's mouth was starting to stiffen ever further. The balls were tightening up against its base. She removed it from her mouth with another big dramatic slurp that made her feel both slutty and emboldened at the same time. This time, as she rubbed the head of the dick against her tits, she was smearing it through Jason's cum. Its thickness throbbed in her hand. Not being able to see Ben's face made it harder to tell how close he was, but she had a feeling that he was about to blow. His dick was becoming warmer. The head looked swollen. With a squeezing stroke, she gripped it firmly, giving short little strokes near the base. As if on command, a fresh load of the white liquid emerged from its head, flinging itself into the pile already on her chest. She could feel the heat of the thick cum sliding down between her tits to her navel. She kept going with the half strokes until the spurting stopped and the cock began to grow limp in her hand.

Once satisfied that she had squeezed everything from the shaft, she executed a "mic drop" motion, abruptly letting go of the dick and holding her open hand up in the air.

Vaishali laughed and clapped from the corner of the room.

12