Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 02

Story Info
How far will you push yourself to land your dream job?
4.1k words
4.76
4.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is part 2 of a 4 part intro to Big Offer, LLC. The series follows a clever young woman as she uses her skills to flip the gender pay gap upside down for anyone willing to push their mind and body to the limit.

----------------

Amber grabbed her sweatshirt and bra as she followed Vaishali out of the small room of frames, not bothering to put them back on. She was told they were headed toward the showers.

"You did great in there. I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks." Amber chuckled. "If you told me this morning that I'd be blowing two guys through fake frames in a wall to help prepare myself for an interview, I would have called you crazy."

"You can absolutely call me crazy. Just remember, everything today is by design. There's a purpose behind all of it."

"Yeah, I can definitely see the control aspect. It was a nice perspective... and maybe a bit fun too."

They turned a corner and entered a small locker room. Amber spotted Jason's clothes in a cubby.

"Jason is taking a hot shower. You can do the same through this door." She pointed to a frosted glass door, then to a pile of fresh, rolled-up towels. "Grab a towel before you go in."

After Vaishali left the locker room, Amber slid her long legs out of the stretch pants. She often received compliments on her skinny, toned body, but she was still shy and self-conscious about herself. She grabbed one of the towels and entered the shower. The room was full of warm steam coming from multiple nozzles in the ceiling and along the walls. She left the towel on a tile ledge by the entrance and took a few naked steps into the warm, damp mist. She could see control dials embedded in the far wall and continued walking toward them. Once at the other side, she found a lever to turn on a shower of warm water. She began rinsing the cum from her body.

After watching the last of her work product slide down into the drain, Amber began to look around the shower room. It was large, but not so much that she felt exposed. A padded massage table was pushed to one side. Next to it was a tray with various sex toys. She recognized most of the items as dildos of various sizes and shapes, a couple of vibrators, butt plugs, and anal beads, but there were also a few items which she had no clue about. Past the massage table and tray of toys, one entire wall was a floor-to-ceiling mirror. She wasn't sure why someone would want to watch themselves in here. The mirror was mostly fogged up by the steam anyway. Perhaps, she thought, this was where they would want her and Jason to fuck later. She liked the idea of that. With him having shot a load already, he'd be able to give it to her hard without coming too quickly. She reached between her legs and touched herself at the thought of that, wondering if it was okay to masturbate during her shower time. She slid her finger into her pussy and instantly got lost in the sensation. It felt good to finally be able to touch herself.

Just then, the door opened and Vaishali entered. "Knock-knock," she said as she entered. She was wearing a towel around her otherwise naked body.

Amber quickly repositioned her hands to cover her tits and pussy.

"I've seen them, remember?" Vaishali said, nodding toward her chest.

"I know. It just feels weird. You're there in the towel and I'm here naked."

"Fair enough," Vaishali replied. She pulled at the tucked edge of her towel, unwrapping it from her body and tossing it to the tiled shelf by the door in one smooth motion. It landed next to Amber's towel."

Amber laughed at herself. She hadn't meant to invite Vaishali's nakedness, but she wasn't intimidated by it either.

Vaishali had a pronounced hourglass figure with large tits and even larger hips. Set back from her ample thighs, she had a dark patch of pubic hair neatly trimmed into a classic V shape. Amber reluctantly let down her guard, placing her hands on her own hips and revealing her full self. Each of their eyes glistened brightly in the otherwise dim and misty room.

"I wanted to share a few things with you for this session," Vaishali said through the steam.

"My shower is a session?"

"Remember, everything here is by design."

"Right."

"Please feel free to use any of the toys on the tray. They're all brand new and yours to keep if you like. After that first session, many of our clients like to work out some pent-up excitement."

"Okay, thanks."

"And there's another other reason I'm here."

Vaishali walked over and opened a small hatch door next to the mirrored wall. "No cocks in here..." she joked as she looked inside, reaching her hand into the niche. Suddenly, the mirror wasn't a mirror. It was now a glass window. Amber could see through to the other side.

"...But there is a nice cock in there," Vaishali said, underscoring what Amber was seeing.

The room on the other side was also a shower. In fact, it was identical to the shower room they were in. It even had the same massage table pushed to the side. Amber waved to her husband as he showered in the adjacent room, but she didn't get a response of any kind.

"He can't see me back, can he?" she asked, disappointedly.

"It is possible, but not right now. It's set so he can't see through from that side."

Through the window, Jason stood under one of the ceiling-mounted shower heads, letting the hot water rain down on him. He lathered soap against the hair of his chest. Amber always loved admiring his body and watching the way he used his hands. Vaishali turned away from the glass to face Amber.

"Right now, your husband is working through something. He just experienced one of his fantasies. He's ecstatic about that. At the same time, he's also working through some jealousy issues. When I went into that back room and talked to him, he confirmed to me that he'd be okay with you sucking Ben's dick and jerking him off. However, you proceeded to do so on your own before I had the chance to tell you. He also knows that, and it's causing him conflict.

"But you said that everything here is by design." Amber was angry at herself for being put in this position.

"Ah, you're learning. Yes, there is a solution. It's a reverse of the situation."

Vaishali pulled a small waterproof microphone from the same control box, holding it up for Amber to see.

"Just outside the door to Jason's shower is a beautiful Asian woman with a small speaker receiver nested in her ear. She's wearing only a towel like I was when I entered this room. She is allowed to tell Jason that she's being sent in with your consent and that she's under your exclusive instruction. After that, she's not allowed to speak but she will continue to do whatever you tell her to. Of course, she has her own consent rules that I've worked out with her privately."

"But Jason doesn't have a thing for Asian women," was all Amber could think to say.

"Oh trust me, he does," Vaishali quickly replied.

"So, what's your move? Do you want to send her in?"

Amber thought for a long while as she stood in the steam of the shower. "Here I am, standing next to another naked woman, watching my husband through a secret glass wall, deciding whether to send a stranger in to fuck him while I watch. Just a normal day," the thought, sarcastically.

"Why the fuck not," she finally replied. "We've come this far."

Vaishali smiled wide, this was her own moment of control in breaking Amber. She needed this in order to be successful. The rest of the day would be downhill from here.

"Great. Her name is Kim. Go ahead and tell her what you want her to do."

Amber pressed the button on the side of the microphone and began speaking.

"Hello, Kim. This is Amber speaking. I'd like you to enter the room where my husband is showering and drop your towel."

She released the button and watched through the glass. There was no indication that the microphone did anything or that there was anyone was listening on the other end. Maybe this was some sort of trick.

After another minute, the door finally opened in the other shower room. A woman wearing only a towel entered, closing the door behind her. She took a step toward Jason and stopped. Her towel fell to the ground.

"Holy shit. She's beautiful!" Amber uttered.

Black hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her long body, touching the tips of pierced nipples. Her hair had a deep red hue, matching her lipstick. Her entire body was toned, with just enough extra to be soft and fuckable. Another piercing was visible above her navel. Amber wondered if her clit was also pierced.

Jason had his hand covering his dick but otherwise hadn't moved from the rainfall of the shower. His lips were moving, but Amber couldn't tell what he was saying.

"She's waiting for your instruction," Vaishali reminded her.

Clicking the button on the microphone again Amber said, "tell him that I know you're there... that I sent you and you're under my instruction. Tell him that this is part of this whole stupid crazy thing I'm doing."

They watched as Kim leaned forward and spoke to Jason. She pointed to the microphone receiver in her ear. They could tell he was listening closely and following along.

Amber clicked the button.

"Tell him to give a thumbs up if he understands... And that I have a way of seeing him."

Kim's lips moved again as she spoke in the adjacent room. Jason pointed at the mirrored wall and Kim nodded. Afterward, he turned to face the wall and, with a shrug, gave a reluctant thumbs up.

"She's not allowed to speak to him from now on," Vaishali reminded Amber.

"Kneel down in front of him," she instructed through the microphone.

Kim stepped toward Jason and got down on her knees in front of him. His hands were still covering his dick.

"Take his hands and move them to his sides."

Kim pulled gently on Jason's hands. He hesitated momentarily, but then allowed her to move them where she wanted. His dick was still flaccid following Amber's blowjob, hanging down beside his balls. He kept himself neatly trimmed, which matched his overall care for keeping himself healthy and in shape.

"Start sucking his cock slowly. Put your hands on his thighs."

The shower water gently rained down over them as Kim followed instructions, taking Jason's limp dick into her mouth. Her head moved forward and backward just a bit as she held his thighs with her hands. Amber could see Jason's head arch back and his mouth fall open as he became consumed by the experience.

Vaishali said to Amber, "It looks like you have the hang of this. I can leave you now if you like."

"Will you stay? I'd feel better with you here."

"Sure, but I'm going to get more comfortable if I do."

Vaishali walked over to the massage table, then began sliding it to the middle of the room in front of the window where the two of them had been standing. The attached tray of sex toys rattled as it moved along with the table. Vaishali hopped up to sit on the padded table facing the window. Her feet dangled over the edge. Amber then hopped up on the table to sit beside her. She spoke into the microphone which was still gripped tightly in her hand.

"Pull your mouth away and use your hand for a while."

As Kim pulled herself away from sucking Jason's dick, Amber got a good look at it. He was becoming hard again. Kim began stroking. Amber noticed that Kim used her hand further away from the window so she could give a better view. She appreciated the detail.

Vaishali was reaching over to the far side of the table where the tray of sex toys was attached. As she leaned away, Amber got a nice view of her pussy. Vaishali kept herself waxed cleanly around her pussy. Her inner labia were very dark, running long up and down between the puffy mounds of her outer labia. With the steam in the room, Amber couldn't tell if Vaishali was wet from her own juices or from the condensation of the warm steam.

Vaishali sat back up, eyeing Amber with a smirk. She had one of the smaller dildos in her hand.

"I don't usually partake, but you all are really getting me worked up today."

She slid the dildo down between her legs as she looked back up at the window to the adjacent room. Kim was still stroking Jason's dick, which was fully erect now.

Amber lifted the microphone again. "Okay, you can stop stroking his dick. Go over and adjust the water to stop the shower head and lower the steam level so I can see better."

Kim did as she was instructed.

"Now move the massage table in front of the window."

Kim walked over to adjust the steam and water, then started to move the table. Her lipstick was smeared and her eyeshadow was running, but somehow it only added to her hotness. Bitch.

Jason caught on to what she was trying to do and helped move the table in front of the mirrored window.

"Now bend yourself over the table."

Kim walked around the end of the table and hopped up, bending herself over the top. It was too tall for her to reach the floor, so her legs dangled down the side. Jason appeared to know what he was supposed to do. He walked around behind her and positioned himself so they were both sideways to the mirror. The height of Kim bent over the side of the massage table was perfect for him to slide his cock into her pussy while standing behind her. Amber watched their expressions carefully as Jason penetrated the woman. Each of them closed their eyes at the moment when Amber assumed he was pushing the head of his cock past the lips of her pussy. He then paused, his chest rising and falling as he took deep breaths before continuing to move his hips forward. She knew he was now deep inside her pussy.

Vaishali was wasting no time in fucking herself with the small dildo. She was also watching the action closely, but she had arched back to place her feet on the edge of the table with her knees spread in the air.

Figuring there was no point in being modest at this point, Amber assumed a similar position and started fingering herself with her free hand. Holding the microphone with the other hand, she continued to give instructions to Kim.

"Flip over and have him fuck you with your legs in the air."

Kim started to adjust her position and Jason pulled out of her.

"Wait. Suck him clean first."

"Very nice," Vaishali moaned. "Good assertion of control."

Kim got down and sucked him for a minute before hopping back up on the table and lying on her back with her feet straight up in the air. Amber could see Jason use his hand to angle his dick downward and guide it back into her pussy. It was glistening bright and looked slippery with her juices. He began to fuck her again, alternating his hands between holding her ankles and pressing his open hands against her tits.

Vaishali let out a loud, "oh fuck!" followed by a long, suppressed moan. She squeezed her knees tightly together with her hand still between her legs and the dildo inside her. She allowed herself to miss the action in the opposite room as she leaned her head back on the table and closed her eyes tightly.

Momentarily distracted by Vaishali's orgasm, Amber had visions of reaching over to explore another woman for the first time. However, she knew her husband had to be close to shooting his load again and she wanted to focus on instructing Kim. She spoke into the mic.

"Clean him off again and then get on top of the table on all fours."

Vaishali lowered herself from the table and walked to the other part of the shower. She turned on one of the side-wall showerheads for a moment to wash herself down. Then she walked back over and looked at Amber, who knew she had missed her chance and was now a hot mess, trying to rub her tits while holding the microphone and fingering herself.

Vaishali walked to the tray of toys and picked up one of the dildos. It was wildly different from the standard dick-shaped ones, with vibrant, twisting swirls of blue and dark green forming a ribbed cone. Its pronounced ridges swirled lengthwise, coming to a bulbous teardrop-shaped head. The alien-looking phallus was stiff enough to hold its shape as Vaishali gripped it in her hand, but still flopped from side to side with a spongy look to its shiny surface. "This one sure looks fun, doesn't it?" She asked. Amber could tell that Vaishali was offering to fuck her with it. The thought of this exotic woman playing with her pussy and stimulating her clit was overwhelming by itself. Even with so much of her concentration focused on Jason in the next room, she was desperate for someone to touch her -- to help her release the nervous excitement that was overflowing from her body.

"Okay, fine," Amber said, trying to convey a sigh of exasperation as if she was giving in. In reality, her heart was racing with excitement at the thought of being touched by this woman. She climbed up onto all fours on top of the table, mimicking Kim's position in the adjacent room. Vaishali took the dildo and started rubbing it between her legs from behind. She touched gently with her fingers, tracing the outer parts of Amber's pussy. Amber bit against her lip, focusing on the touch against her body. She was willing the fingers to move further up into her, to feel her wetness and rub her aching clit. Soon the fingers moved exactly where she hoped they would. She exhaled deeply, bowing her head down. Her hair flopped against the table. The dark skin of Vaishali's body moved behind her. Warm, slippery fingers slid along the length of her pussy, framing her lips and pulling them apart. Steam from the room mixed with the wetness of her pussy as Vaishali's fingers spread Amber's lips, revealing her clit and deep pink flesh. She could feel her clit throbbing as it was pulled out of hiding.

The dildo flexed against Amber's opening as Vaishali brought it to her pussy. It bowed as she applied pressure, growing until the force against her pussy was too great. The head of the dildo uncurled, pushing past her resistance, sliding itself into Amber's wetness. The sensation of its soft edges against the inside of her pussy made her feel full, but not stretched. Vaishali started sliding the dildo in and out of Amber's pussy as they both returned to watching through the glass to the other room.

Jason had climbed up on the table behind Kim and was in the process of re-inserting himself into her. Amber and Vaishali both noticed him squeeze the head of his dick tightly for a moment before sliding in.

"He's trying to hold it off", Vaishali commented.

"Yep. Any minute now."

Vaishali continued to work the dildo in and out of Amber's skinny body, pumping smoothly from behind. It was the perfect texture and length to insert quite far, without any uncomfortable ramming. She matched the rhythm of Jason's thrusts into Kim, filling Amber's pussy completely each time she slid in. Amber pushed back in sync, hungry for her own orgasm.

"Lay him face up on the table and ride him until he finishes inside you," she commanded into the microphone.

Vaishali interjected, "Actually, that's discretionary. The girls usually prefer for the guy to pull out."

Amber updated through the microphone, "okay it sounds like you're allowed to tell him to pull out if you want. Sorry."

Jason was lying face up on the massage table with his dick pointing into the air. Kim was lowering herself onto him. Amber remained on all fours with Vaishali plunging the dildo into her from behind.

Jason would only last for a few seconds with Kim on top of him. Amber knew he was lost in a world of pleasure being able to play with the amazing tits of the hot Asian chick, as he felt her warm pussy sliding up and down on his cock. Just watching and thinking about Jason's pleasure was bringing her to orgasm. Vaishali's dildo play wasn't exactly slowing her arriving climax either.

They watched as Jason slowed his motions. He pointed his feet downward and his fingers spread apart. He was shooting his load inside her. That tipped Amber over the edge. She crashed with an orgasm as the muscles of her vagina spasmed. Vaishali felt her gripping the dildo tightly and left it inside her until she had finished. She then slid it out slowly as Amber lay down on the table to catch her breath. The dildo looked as if it had left its own load inside Amber as its semi-flaccid length flopped down to the table.

12