Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the glass, they could see Kim unmounting Jason to climb down from the table. As she swung her leg slowly up and over him, cum dripped out of her pussy.

Vaishali had moved over by the door and was drying herself off with her towel.

"I know this is both physically and mentally exhausting," she said, continuing to dry herself with the towel. "You're doing a great job. Now take a moment for yourself and enjoy the steam."

She gave her a few other instructions to prepare for her last session prior to the interview. There was less than an hour remaining, but Vaishali assured her they were right on time.

After cleaning up and composing herself, Amber wrapped her towel around her torso, exiting into the changing room. Jason was sitting on a bench in the middle of the room drying himself off. He cracked a guilty smile as he saw his wife enter.

"So... that was wild," he said to Amber.

"I know. It's all a million times more intense than I expected."

They embraced with a long, squeezing hug and kiss. Amber had her towel wrapped around her. Jason was completely naked. His body felt warm and relaxed.

"How did you like fucking Kim?" she asked. It gave her a thrill to say such a thing to her husband.

"I... I'm not sure how to answer that," he replied. "I didn't even know her name until you just said it."

"Answer it honestly. It's what I wanted for you and it's what you wanted to do to her body."

"Well, it was intense," he replied. "It's such a different place for us in terms of experiences and boundaries. I felt like I was doing something I shouldn't be, but I also knew we were both okay with the situation."

"Was it weird to fuck another woman, knowing that I was watching?"

"Absolutely. But it also heightened the experience. I think I might have unloaded a gallon of cum into her."

"Yeah, I think I saw some of that."

"How was it getting fucked by Vaishali?"

"She told you?!"

"No. Just a guess. But thanks for confirming."

They both laughed.

"This is good, right?" Jason asked her.

"Well, I have no idea if it will help me win a fucking job offer, but yeah, I think it's really good for us in terms of unblocking some things in our relationship.

"Asian women, huh?" she added, reaching down and copping a feel of his dick.

Jason laughed and shrugged. "What can I say? She's really got us figured out."

"You should finish drying off and grab a fresh towel."

"What do you think is next?" he asked her.

I think you're about to watch me fuck Ben.

"And you're okay with that?"

"Are you?"

"It seems only fair," he smiled.

12