Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 04

Story Info
How far will you push yourself to land your dream job?
3.9k words
4.73
3.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is part 4 of a 4 part intro to Big Offer, LLC. The series follows a clever young woman as she uses her skills to flip the gender pay gap upside down for anyone willing to push their mind and body to the limit.

----------------

Amber walked into the area where she would take her interview. It reminded her of a television set. Sunshine flooded the area, making it warm and bright. She was looking at the side view of a desk with a computer screen and built-in camera. On the other side of the screen she would be facing stood a couple of large light diffusers, like what would be used in a photography studio. Another video screen was back-to-back with the one she would be using, presumably where Vaishali would stand to watch the meeting and coach her off-camera.

Behind where she would be sitting, a bookshelf and plants were staged. She noticed some of the personal items she had been asked to bring were carefully placed on the shelves. Other items: Frames and trinkets, had been curated with the persona of the interviewer in mind. The young woman who waved when they first arrived was busy moving about both sides of the desk, adjusting equipment in preparation for their arrival.

"Amber, this is Liz. She's going to help us set up and run the video. Liz, are we ready to get Amber seated?"

"Yes, we're all set," she replied, handing a piece of electronic equipment to Vaishali.

Vaishali motioned for Amber to move into position behind the desk. Amber couldn't help but notice the odd contraption placed where she would sit. In place of a normal seat was what looked like the top half of a small barrel on a platform. Protruding upward from the topside was a white piece of soft silicone plastic with two spires. One was maybe an inch tall. The other, about four inches tall, looked like a little, bulbous dildo. It was located just behind the first spire.

"Have you ever used one of these before?" Vaishali asked her.

"I don't think so. I'm not sure what it even is," Amber replied.

"It's called a Sybian machine. It will be your seat for the interview. We have some lube if you need it."

Amber started to take stock of the situation, coming down off her orgasmic high.

"Hang on," she interjected with a forceful voice. "I have a video interview in ten minutes... I look like I've been fucking two men for the last three hours... I have cum all over my face and chest, I'm wearing nothing but a robe... And now you want me to sit on some dildo machine?! I'm sorry, but I'm starting to feel a little unprepared."

Vaishali answered her quickly. "I know it's a lot. Please remember, everything today is by design. Here's what I see. I see a beautiful woman with a glowing radiance. I see the perfect balance of acuity and relaxed confidence. I see someone who is going to lead me where they want me to go without me ever thinking about how I got there. You're ready for this. You're in the perfect physical and mental state. And yes, I'm asking you to ride an electronic dildo so I can keep you right where you need to be."

Amber took a long, deep breath and paced around the room. Eventually, she relented. "Ok. I've come this far."

She swung her leg over the saddle seat, mounting the machine. "No lube necessary," she said with a laugh. "Not after just having Ben in me."

Vaishali and Liz both laughed back, relieved to see Amber working through the final mental hurdles of the day. Liz pushed a wheeled stool and a cosmetics cart over to Amber. She sat down to clean her up and then began work on her hair and makeup. At the same time, Vaishali handed Amber a wireless keyboard so she could log in to the virtual waiting room for the meeting. Amber's blouse was handed to her from a nearby hanger and swapped for the robe. They coached her on some of the items on the bookshelf in case they came up in conversation. Liz inserted a chair-back into the stand behind Amber, so she could lean back and have the appearance of a normal desk chair while on camera. The large lights were switched on. Not only did the setup look like a TV production -- now it felt like one too.

Vaishali demonstrated how she could communicate with Amber during her call.

"Watch your screen," she said.

"Ok."

Vaishali typed at her keyboard from the opposite side.

>> You look great! << Appeared on her screen.

"Thanks," Amber said aloud.

"No one but you can see that but the two of us."

"Got it."

"And no one else can see anything other than a beautiful, professional woman, dressed and ready for her interview. Everything we've done and everything we will do is for you alone. It's none of those tech assholes' business. Remember, you don't need to flirt or do anything sexual in your interview. Your aura, which we've stimulated over the last few hours, will automatically do that for you."

Amber bucked her hips against the machine, feeling the silicone dildo move inside her pussy. The shorter nub in front was positioned close to her clit. "I think stimulated might be an understatement," she laughed.

With two minutes to go, they stood in front of Amber, admiring their work. "Close," Liz said to Vaishali. She stepped forward to unfasten one more button on Amber's blouse. Then she reached behind her neck, under her hair, to unclasp a thin gold chain with a heart pendant. Closing the chain again behind Amber's neck, she adjusted the collar of her blouse and stood back. "Perfect," she and Vaishali both said simultaneously.

At three o'clock, Amber was in the virtual meeting room, waiting for the man from the tech company to arrive. Her face and chest were flushed with a healthy glow. Soft curls of her hair hung just above the shoulders of her blouse. She looked poised and ready at the desk.

Below the desk, however, was another story. Amber sat naked on the machine, her legs folded at the knees to tuck into recessed areas at the sides. She was saddled up and gripping the Sybian as if she were riding a horse. It was a complete and laughable contrast to the appearance of her upper half.

Vaishali took the opportunity to activate the machine while Amber waited. The controller had a switch to toggle it "on" and "off", and a dial with notches ranging from 1 to 10. She flipped the toggle to "on" and rotated the dial to "1". Amber's eyes went wide. She looked down with a surprised "ooh!"

Seeing that the other participant had still not arrived, Vaishali talked to Amber above the two screens from where she stood, "okay?"

"Yeah," Amber replied quickly, trying to regain her composure.

Vaishali dialed the knob to "2", deciding to leave it there for now.

Amber relaxed her shoulders, exhaled, and closed her eyes to center herself.

The interviewer joined the meeting five minutes late. The meeting software chimed as he arrived.

"Hi, Amber. My name is David. Thank you for joining me for this interview today."

Amber introduced herself cordially, and they continued with pleasantries before getting into a serious discussion. As they conversed, Vaishali made slight adjustments to the vibrator machine. She wanted to bring Amber slowly back to the plateau she was on, without causing her to lose control or orgasm on camera. The trick was, the pleasure had to be intense enough to gain Amber's primary focus. That way, her response to any questions would be secondary and more relaxed -- just a hint dismissive.

By halfway through the interview, Amber had been doing a great job. She answered all the questions well. Her aura was at the perfect level where Vaishali knew the man would be feeling sexual gratification at a subconscious level. With enough of this, he would soon make Amber an offer to continue the gratification. They were dealing him a drug for free, knowing that he would then pay for more.

That's when she got her first curve ball. The interviewer asked her a question that Vaishali knew was a red herring. There would be no right answer.

>> Don't answer this! <<, Vaishali typed quickly. The message appeared in the middle of Amber's screen.

She typed again. >> Take control. Redirect! <<

Amber wasn't taking Vaishali's direction. She was fighting to compose the best answer. As Amber started to speak, Vaishali cranked the dial up to "7". Flooded with stimulation, Amber stopped abruptly. She puffed her chest as she took in a big gulp of air. Vaishali lowered the dial to "5" and left it there.

Regaining her composure, she responded to the interviewer, "actually, I think the question you should be asking is..."

Amber had masterfully redirected and taken control. This was that metaphorical thwack on the head of the dick that she could only use sparingly, but it had worked. The conversation was now following the path she was dictating.

Liz tapped Vaishali on the shoulder. She pointed underneath the desk, calling attention to Amber on the machine. She was starting to buck forward and backward. Meanwhile, she had complete control of the conversation. Her interviewer was engaged and gave all the right indications that he had found his perfect candidate. Usually, candidates had to fight against the stimulation of the vibrator to maintain composure. Amber, on the other hand, seemed to be able to harness the pleasure and use it to her conversational benefit. Vaishali hoped she could handle it for another ten minutes.

For now, Vaishali had to stop Amber's bucking before it became noticeable. She turned the dial one click, up to "6", and sent her another on-screen message.

>> Okay you little slut. I'll give you more but try not to move your hips. <<

Amber smiled and slipped a laugh into her dialogue that made it like she was having fun with the interview. They were in the home stretch now. Vaishali gave instructions to Liz, who left the room hurriedly.

Amber felt like she was on top of the world. She was in control, having the interview of her life, and back to the pre-orgasm plateau of whole-body numbness. She could see Vaishali's smiling face past the monitors, but little else beyond the two large fill lights to either side.

The interviewer began to bring the meeting to a close. He started talking about next steps and meeting with others on his team. Vaishali had coached Amber on how to control the situation and maximize her odds of getting a prompt offer. She wanted to bring Amber's confidence to a peak at this time, and she was ready with one last trick up her sleeve.

Just as Amber was delivering her final thoughts in the interview, Jason and Ben emerged from behind the lights. They walked up and stood by either side of Amber's desk, right in front of her and just barely outside of the camera's view. Each of them stood in silence, completely naked, stroking their dicks, watching her wrap up the interview. Vaishali clicked the machine up two levels, to "8".

Amber's chest flushed. She took deeper breaths between her sentences. She was right on the edge. Vaishali typed a message, then readied herself to click the "end meeting" button on her computer screen. She turned the knob to "9", afraid that the hum of the machine might now be audible in the meeting.

>> YOU control when and how he comes. <<

Small beads of perspiration were forming on Amber's chest. Her legs were starting to shake.

"David, this has been my pleasure. Thank you for the insightful conversation. I'm interested in joining your firm, but of course, the details would need to be right. As for now, I do have another call to get to, and I am actively considering offers. I hope to be able to include your offer in the mix. Thanks again."

David had barely stammered out a reciprocal "thank you" when Vaishali had to hit the button to end the meeting. At the same time, Amber lost complete control of her body. She burst into a yelling moan that echoed around the entire office space. Her body collapsed forward with her head and arms in a crumple on the desk while the machine continued to whir noisily. Her entire torso arched up and down as she ground her pussy against the base of the machine. She was drenched in sweat and shaking from the waist down.

Vaishali rotated the dial slowly back down to "1", then turned off the machine. Silence filled the space.

Amber remained in place, hunched over the desk. Underneath a mess of her hair, she was sobbing into her folded arms.

Jason leaped forward to help her, not knowing or caring if the video connection had ended. He rubbed her back, hoping she wasn't permanently broken from the experience. As he consoled her, Amber's sobs slowly turned into laughs. Then, without warning, she sprung upright, pumping her fist into the air.

"I fuuuucking KILLED IT!" She shouted into the air.

Relieved, the others joined her lead, shouting.

"Fuck yeah you did!"

"Bravo!"

"Go, Amber!"

Their yells echoed around the building.

As calmness was restored, Amber looked at Vaishali. "Can I get a four please?"

Vaishali gave her a blank look, not understanding what she was asking. Then it clicked. She grabbed the remote control again and rotated the dial.

As the machine softly whirred back to life, Amber gestured to Jason and Ben to stand in front of her and resume stroking themselves.

"I know you're both exhausted, but I'm in the mood to celebrate. Do you think you can come for me one more time?"

Taking Jason's dick into her mouth first, Amber used her hands to stroke him, cupping his balls as she bobbed her head. He quickly became fully erect as she sucked hard against the head of his dick. She could taste the salty cum from his last orgasm.

She didn't have to suck on Ben at all to get him hard again. He was already stiff from stroking and watching her finish the interview. His thickness was just as impressive as before. She gripped him tightly with her other hand, sliding the outer skin of his cock up and down his shaft in short motions. The glistening head poked out the top of her grip.

The guys worked together to unbutton her blouse and remove it, freeing her tits and exposing dark pink nipples. Amber was completely naked again. Ben squeezed her breasts while Jason played with her hair.

Between the loud slurping sucks of Jason's cock, Amber called out, "Vaishali, seven please!" The intensity of vibration increased immediately.

Both men had been stroking long enough that they had been fighting off their orgasms for some time already. Jason was the first to come. He grabbed her hand in his, guided her strokes in rhythm with his thrusts. He thrust through Amber's stroking hand as he shot his load onto her chest. He brought his hands back to her tits and squeezed her nipples. She kept stroking until his orgasm subsided. When the intensity became too much for him to handle, he pulled back. His cock was already growing limp from having expelled yet another load.

"Eight please, Vaishali!"

The whirring grew louder and less muffled. Now Amber was able to focus solely on Ben. His balls were tight, and she tasted his precum as she brought his cock into her mouth. She remembered the fullness immediately as she stretched her lips around him and relaxed her jaw. His hips pushed forward and back in a fucking motion as she squirmed her tongue underneath the head of his cock inside her mouth. Ben placed both hands on top of her head. She could feel his breathing getting rapid and the speed of his thrusts increasing.

She knew he wanted to come in her mouth, but it wasn't what she wanted. Jason had come deep in her throat earlier, and she wanted that part of the intimacy to remain their own. Only her husband was allowed to come in her body today. She knew it was a small detail, but it was something important that Vaishali had coached her on earlier in the day. It was a detail that helped remind her that everything she was doing was her choice.

Ben gave no objection as she leaned back, letting his dick fall out of her mouth. The machine vibrated firmly against her G spot. Ben positioned himself to cum on her chest.

"Ten, please!"

The machine whirred at full power. Ben was coming as she stroked him. His warm load landed on her chest. More flowed down the hand that she was using to stroke him. He clutched her arm with his hand to slow her motions as she became distracted by her own approaching orgasm. She rubbed his cum against her tits.

After her previous multi-orgasmic plateau and the continued build up from the Sybian, Amber knew that her orgasm was going to be massive. It began as a tingling at her clit and spread through the muscles of her pussy as she gripped down on the vibrator. Her senses exploded with sensitivity. She could feel the dampness of sweat on her skin, the touch of Ben's hands, the weight of the hair on her head, the heat of the lights, the smell of cum on her chest, the strained whirring of the Sybian beneath her. It was a moment of overwhelming intensity. Her own heart thumped in her ears. Her chest swelled with trapped air. Her cheeks squinted against her wide eyes as every muscle in her body tightened to brace for impact. Then a deep red darkness splashed around her. She was outside her own body as her legs shook themselves away from her control. Her muscles grew more and more tense until she felt as if she couldn't possibly squeeze any tighter. Then, after holding tight, a relieving wave of relaxation washed over her. Her muscles still shook, but they now did so out of her control. She was free from controlling anything and everything about her body. Her muscles and senses went completely limp.

Amber slowly regained focus of her surroundings. Her mouth was open, but she couldn't remember making any sound. She closed her eyes and blissfully enjoyed the vibrator as it continued to whir away inside her pussy, resonating up through her entire body. She had become desensitized, but that wouldn't last long.

She counted back down quickly, with Vaishali adjusting the level accordingly.

"Nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... three... two... one... off, please.

Her body gave a few residual spasms. She curled forward to catch her breath.

After another minute, she was ready to dismount. "Jason, will you help me down," she asked him softly.

She had trouble standing as she got off the machine. Leaning against Jason for support, she wrapped her naked body around his. "Thank you," she whispered. 

Amber, Jason, and Ben headed to the showers. Ben took one room by himself, while Amber and Jason used the other. They turned the steam on full-blast and toggled the window setting for privacy. They soaped and rinsed one another, then sat on the tile seat, every part of their bodies completely exhausted.

"I would never in a million years have expected what happened today," Jason said.

"Yeah, talk about being sexually awakened."

Jason laughed. "My only worry is how high the bar is for you now. I may have to hire a team."

"I don't think you need to worry. I've had more than I can handle for quite a while. And I don't think your bar is so low there either, big guy."

"Do you think it worked?"

"Do I think what worked?"

"The interview. The whole reason we're here."

"Honestly, I don't really care. This whole experience has made me a better person in so many ways. I feel like you and I have connected on a completely new level. I feel like I've found confidence I never knew that I had. And I feel like I just had the fuck of a lifetime."

Jason chuckled again. "Yeah, I can't argue with any of that."

The two sat in silence for a long time, breathing the steam, listening to the comforting sounds of water dripping, and reflecting on the events of the day. Eventually, they wandered to the changing room where they remained alone.

As they put back on the clothes they were wearing when they arrived, Amber looked at her phone. There were new messages.

"Huh," she said in amusement. "I guess we owe Vaishali money," she said, cracking a giant smile. "A LOT of fucking money!"

12