Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and Jason rejoined Vaishali in the front meeting area. They both smiled as they sat together, remembering what they had done on the same couch not long before.

"Congratulations," Vaishali said to Amber. You earned every bit of that offer with your work here today. "And Jason, thank you for your role in getting her there."

"My pleasure," he said with a wink and a smile.

Vaishali laughed. "Not the first time I've heard that one."

She continued, "Now we do have some paperwork to finish up, but first I wanted to tell you about another perk of this process. It's not something we offer to everyone, but I'd like to extend an invitation to each of you. Based on what I saw today, I'd like to invite you both to become alumni of Big Offer. That means you can opt-in to help future interviewees with their onsite day. It doesn't pay anything, but I think the benefits are obvious. In fact, you may find it healthy for your relationship to have a resource for more intense experiences on occasion."

Jason gestured toward the back of the space and started to ask, "Were..."

"Yes, Ben and Kim are each alumni."

"Interesting," Amber mused.

"Well, can I add your profiles to the list? You can always say no to an assignment."

Amber and Jason faced each other for a moment, whispering and nodding.

"Sure," Amber replied for both of them, turning back with a smile. "I never did get to feel you up."

"Okay great. I'll make sure to give you a little rest first," Vaishali joked. Then she continued, "well, thank you for being great clients, and congratulations again on the quick job offer. I have no doubt you're going to be climbing the corporate ladder even further... no fucking necessary."

Amber and Jason stood, both hugged Vaishali, then headed for the door. Just before leaving, Amber remembered the small necklace and stopped to take it off. She handed it to Vaishali saying, "please make sure Liz gets this back."

"Thanks. I will."

And with that, they were back out in the hallway from which they came. Jason held the duffel bag at his side. Amber kissed her hand and pressed it against the Big Offer logo on the outside of the door. Then she turned, grabbed Jason's hand, and they walked down the hallway together.

"I'm starving. What do you want for dinner?" she asked him as they walked down the hallway toward the stairs.

12