All Comments on 'Big People'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MOre of this

Very nicely written I hope there will be more aboutt this couple.

madengineer3madengineer3over 16 years ago
An Excellent Story

This is a wonderfully written story with a wonderful story line. This is as good as any story I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

nice piece, a little improvement needed on the dialog though

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Big is beautiful.

Wonderful story. Tender and erotic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like it very much

bassbelly, you've done a nice job and produced a fine romantic story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Underneath the extra size-2 matching hearts

When it comes to "type casting", the best of them prove to be those which make you forget that the story is about big/small/white/black/east/west, but just about two people who love and desire each other. By the time things got heated (and it happened pretty early) I have been reading mostly about two people finding what they were looking for. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
make her bigger

big girls are the best, make her bigger to improve the story. men are not scared of a 195 pounder. put her at 285 she is now real.

dialogue needs some work i.e., knock off this "she thought he thought" crap in quotes. quotes are for dialogue only. read about it in the skunk and white--i got an extra if you need one.

typo--"add" to "ad"---delete "anyway" and "here"--wordy serves no purpose. delete quote on "she thought" or develop for the reader what she was thinking. "she was a mental wreck" bullshit, don't tell this to your reader --write it--or delete it --"he thought-- she thought" is bad writing.

you need to develope a writers voice. you are a natural storeteller. tell your story to the reader as if you were overlooking a river in the P.I. eating 17 chickens and drinking San miguel (PI) only. it's your turn to bullshit your ass off. meanwhile your buddy thinks he is getting some virgin pussy 50 feet away. that should make for good reading.--keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

great story, could use some expansion and depth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous