Big 'Personality'

Story Info
I love everything about her, not just her skills.
2.9k words
4.25
9.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, MarksonMaine here. Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been pretty busy with another story I've been writing. I'm thinking of doing a bit of Q&A. You get to ask me questions and give me ideas for stories you want to see. I think it be pretty fun, without any further ado. Enjoy!

I was on my way to the practice field to watch the soccer game and to see one of the greatest athletes in the history of our school, Maddison. She was an absolute tank when it came to sports, and because of that, she was deeply admired by her peers. It's like she was a man in a girl's body. To be honest I had a crush on her for a while. After the game, I ran toward her and gawked at her amazing physique. "Wow Maddison, you were awesome!" I said.

"Thanks, I guess I strive to improve myself every day." as Maddison says that she glances down at my chest for a split second and blushes slightly. I was a little confused by this but decided to ignore it.

"So do you wanna hang out later?" I asked her.

"Really? O-okay" she responds nervously. We start hanging out very often after school. Maddison, however, would take breaks frequently while we were together to go to the bathroom. I never questioned it as it would seem very rude to ask. Until one day, we were going to go to the mall so I came to her house but she said she needed to go to the bathroom first. I nodded and sat down on the couch as she quickly ran off.

After 10 minutes I got tired of waiting, I went to the bathroom near the end of the hall only to find it was empty. I looked around to find her until I came upon her room. I heard her shuffling inside and her silently calling my name "Carrie. Oh, Carrie." I creaked open the door as it made a loud sound. She turned her head to see me and frantically tried to cover up something on her bed. "C-Carrie! I thought that you were in the living room" she says as she remains facing the wall.

"What's that?" I ask her, confused. She nervously responded

"Umm, n-nothing! Just...can I be alone, please," she said, blushing. I examine her at the door and realize what she was doing.

"Oh, Maddie. You don't have to hide it, every girl has done it once sooner or later. I just wish that you had done it more privately." I say approaching her. She starts to get more nervous as I get closer.

"Wait Carrie, just stay there. I...I...this isn't...don't come closer!" she says frantically.

"Come on Maddison just let me see what you're doing," I say as I reach for her arm to turn her around. When I did I saw a long penis that she was trying to hide in her shirt. "Oh... my...god," I said in disbelief. I put my hands over my mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a girl with a penis and a very big one at that.

Maddison crossed her arms to try to hide. "Don't look at me!" she said with a red face.

"So...so you're a guy?" I said still confused.

"What!? No! I'm still a girl, I think," she said looking to the side. I was left speechless.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I guess I am. I guess you would say I was 'born that way,' since that's what you always called it back then," she said as she closes her eyes and covers her eyes with her hands. I think about this for a second.

"Well, I guess I'm still surprised but... I have to admit you look cute with a penis" I said as I hugged her from behind. I was probably the only other person to know about her 'stick'.

"Thanks," she said as she hugged me back. After this moment she started to get very distant again. I could tell that she wanted me to stop talking about this but I couldn't.

"I-I guess I'll see you in school," I said as started leaving the room.

"Wait, I just...I have to show you it" she said.

"Okay," I said coming back into the room. She then pulls her penis out from under her shirt as it stays sticking in the air. I gasped in amazement at its size, it was at least 13 in. "W-wow, it's big. Is it even real?" I said poking and prodding it.

Maddison bite her lip as she held back her moan. "It's real. I guess you could say that it's always been here with you," she said. I was amazed. I had never seen a penis up close before.

I decided to ask her what she meant by that. "Why do you say that?" I asked.

"I mean...I mean" she stutters as she grows redder. I look at her with a curious look. "I...I really like you," she said looking flustered.

"You like me? I-I" I look away blushing before I spoke "I like you too. I have such a crush on you and was working up the courage to ask you but" Maddison raised her hand to shush me.

"It's okay, I felt the same, Carrie." she said. I felt my eyes water up. She was so honest with me, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't imagine anyone actually liking me. I was always stuck in the friend zone.

"Thank you," I said looking at her. As I sit down next to her on the bed, my hand slightly brushes against her penis causing her to squirm a little. Her penis twitches as I look at her. "You're enjoying yourself, huh?" I ask as I look down at her erected penis.

"Yeah, I guess I am," she says as she blushes. She turns her back to me. I get closer to her and put my hand on the back of her neck. I am about to kiss her when she stops me. "A-are you sure you want to do this?" she asked in a timid voice.

"I think you're ready," I said. I began to kiss her, gently, as I moved my head down to her neck. She looked like she wanted to stop me but I was determined. I pulled my head down further till I was right on top of her penis. "Well, I guess I should relieve you a bit," I said teasingly as I kissed her tip.

Maddison closes her eyes and silently moans. My hands slowly move up and down her shaft. As I continued kissing her I felt her penis become very hard. I continue to kiss her shaft and down to her penis head. I couldn't believe how amazing this was. "MMMMMMMMMMMM" Maddison moans as I start to massage her penis head and inch the whole way down her shaft. "Carrie, ohhh" Maddison moans as I continue massaging her penis. I stick out my tongue as I lick her penis. It was so exhilarating as I have never done this before. I guess it's just the fact that it's another girl for the first time. "Carrie, please..." Maddison moans as she puts her hands on my face.

I smile at her before putting her tip into my mouth. It felt so amazing as I sucked on her smooth penis. I feel her penis head getting harder as I suck on it. "AAAHHHHH" she moans in delight as I continue sucking on her penis. I slowly slide my head down further. I was only 1/4 the way down before it hit the back of my mouth. I slide up and back down from that point.

I thought to myself "Wow she is really big, I don't think I can fit this all in my mouth." As I lift my head, I feel Maddison's hands on my head. Without hesitation, she forces my head all the way down causing me to gag on her. "You have to do that for me now," she moans as she grabs my head. I quickly lift my head up, with her penis still in my mouth, and shove her penis all the way down my throat. I can feel her penis go down my throat a little past my gag reflex. "Haaah, keep...going...Carrie" she moaned. I start to pull back up while swallowing. I felt like I was choking on her penis.

"Please stop, I can't breathe!" I cried in panic as I looked at Maddison, whose eyes were getting larger by the second. "I thought you could...I was trying...please keep going..." she moans as she takes her penis out of my mouth. I take a moment to catch my breath, before I began to push down on her penis again. My throat is starting to hurt and I feel as if I can't breathe, but I continue to push down. As I continue to push down, I hear her let out a loud moan. "AAAHHHH" she moans as she takes her penis out of my mouth. I breathe a sigh of relief. "How's that?" Maddison asks.

"Yeah, that was awesome!" I say.

"I'm not done with you yet." She says. Maddison lays me on the bed and sits on top of me. She starts kissing me as she takes off my shirt, exposing my breasts. She then takes her penis and puts it in between them. "Oh my god," I thought to myself, "that feels so great." I look into her eyes as she slowly moves her penis in and out of my boobs. As I look down toward my chest, I see her tip poking in and out of my cleavage. It begins getting closer until it reaches my lips. I stick out my tongue as it smashes into it.

I moan as I feel my boobs jostle around. As the tip goes in, I feel it rubbing my lips. I let out a moan as she puts more in my mouth. I then start to suck on her penis while it's still in my mouth. "Oh my god," I thought to myself, "I have never done this before!" I suck on it as hard as I can as she moves her penis in and out of my boobs. She pinches my nipples which makes me moan. "Oh my god, I am going to cum so soon," she moans. She starts moving her penis faster and faster as I continue to suck on it. I start to feel her penis getting harder and harder as I continue to suck. She thrusts in my mouth for the last time before taking it out and jerking it into my face.

Maddison lets out a loud moan as she blasts her huge load into my face, leaving my face drenched. We both take deep breaths as we settle down. She looks at my face and chuckles. "Looks like you have something on your face," she says pointing at me. I scoop some off into my hand and just stare at it. I was conflicted but soon gave in to my primal desires. I licked it off my hand and swallowed it. "I don't expect you to eat all of that. You can use my shower to wash off," Maddison said, pointing behind her. I nod and take my shirt and go into the bathroom. I leave the water on hot to warm up and sit down on the toilet to process what just happened. I sit there for a good 30 seconds before I get up and get into the shower. The shower was nice and warm as I washed away all the cum from my face. I kinda just stand there for a while until I hear the door open. I look over and see Maddison enter the room with no clothes on and a towel. I looked down to see her flaccid penis, it was almost the size of her thigh.

"Oh, Maddison. I thought that you were just going to wait." I said. She opened the sliding glass door and walked into the shower with me.

"Yeah I was but I thought why waste water when I can just shower with you." she said. We both just stand in silence until she approaches from behind. "Hey, your back looks dirty, mind if I wash it?" she asks. I turn my head and answer

"Yeah it's ok" I feel her scrub my back with a sponge as well as her penis flopping against my legs. As she scrubs my back I feel her boobs press against my back. I blush slightly as she scrubs lower and lower down my back. When she reached my butt, she dropped the sponge and put her hands on my cheeks as she started to caress them. I suddenly get horny and start moaning as she does this. As if right on cue, her dick slowly rises until it is fully erect on my butt.

"Wait Maddie I don't think I can do this," I say as I turn around to face her. When I face her she kisses me on the lips and moves her hands underneath my boobs. I start moaning softly as she slowly massages them. As our lips part, she grabs hold of her penis and puts it in between my thighs. I immediately gasp as she pushes it in between my pussy lips and starts to thrust slowly. As her penis slides in, I can feel it rubbing my pussy lips causing a sensation deep within me. She doesn't push it in all the way as she holds it with her hands. Without even think about it, my hips start to thrust against her penis as I begin to moan and grind on it.

"Maddie, I c-can't," I say with an entranced face.

"Oh don't worry about it, Carrie. You can do it," she says as she continues to push it in and out. I feel my vagina start to ache and spread as I continue to grind on her penis. She is pushing it harder and faster in and out and I soon feel my vagina start to get tingly. I feel her penis rubbing on my G-spot as she thrusts in and out faster and faster.

"Maddie, I can't get enough of it. Oh fuck, yes," I exclaim as I hold her in my arms and cum on her. That's when all of a sudden her penis accidentally slips inside me. I look up as I hold my mouth trying to hold back a loud moan.

"Oops. Sorry, Carrie. I went too fast. I'll try and pull out slowly" she apologizes. I stare down in disbelief as she slowly tries to pull out. Instead, I grab her hip and make her thrust into me, pushing her penis in further.

"OOOOAAHHHHH" I moan as Maddison looks at me with confusion.

"Carrie, why did you" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Please do me, Maddison," I said in a luring voice. I then proceed to hump into her causing her penis to deeper inside me. I'm about to climax when Maddison wraps her arms around me, leans her head on my neck, and slips her penis completely in me. She starts thrusting her hips in and out at a quick pace. I moan and groan as it was thrusting into me. She then forced me against the shower wall as she continued to fuck me. I could barely think straight as it slid in and out of me. As I was moaning, my pussy started dripping wetter as I continued to be slammed into the wall by Maddie.

"Fuck yes, Carrie. I'm gonna come right now!" I hear Maddison say as she thrusts into me. She finally pushes all the way in as I moan loudly. My body shakes as she empties her load into me. She pulls out as I feel her cum dripping out of my pussy. I slowly slide down onto the shower floor as I breathe heavily. I'm exhausted as I wrap my arms around Maddison's neck.

"That was amazing, Maddie," I say with a smile.

"No need to say anything. You came so I'm still good," Maddie says with a giggle.

"Oh thank god," I think to myself. I could really use a few minutes to recover. As we both sit on the floor of the shower, Maddison kisses me and then my neck, then my lips. I kiss her back as I slowly slide my hand down and feel her penis. I rub it with my fingers as we start kissing each other. She starts stroking me with her hand as we kiss more passionately. We finished showering and as I pull my towel over my breasts, Maddison pulls her towel over her waist leaving her boobs exposed. "So, still wanna go to the mall?" she asks as we get out of the bathroom. I look at her for a while before hugging her.

"No. I just want to spend the rest of the day with you." I say putting my head to her chest. I look into her eyes and kiss her lips.

"That sounds good to me," she says with a smile. All my life I didn't think that I would get a girlfriend, never or less one with a big penis.