All Comments on 'Big Red in Her Fortress'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SEPApegSEPApegabout 3 years ago
More please

Love spanking stories where the woman is in charge and dominant. I think you can figure out a way to keep this going forward.

Thanks

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 3 years agoAuthor

It is possible that he is going to dominate her at some point. He believes that she is probably a "switch," and is looking forward to "putting a dent in her ample ass." I'll have to think about where the plot is going. Originally this was a only a one-off story.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 3 years agoAuthor

If you like stories about dominate females, I have several about kinky Manhattan matrons: "Mrs. Sykes's Last Brooklyn Exit," "Queen of Diamonds," and "Chastised By Mrs. Harris." After punishment, these ladies then give the guy a lot of pleasure. One of the girls is also a switch, as seen in "Protected By Lentz Trucking."

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 3 years agoAuthor

Unfortunately, CEPApeg, the next two installments involve male dominance. I may get back to female dominance at some point, but that is going to take a while. Maybe there will be a story where Red teaches his wife Janey about how to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...