Big Red in Her Fortress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have had a confused expression, because she said, "It's really quite simple. First, you'll go down on me."

I decided to get crude. "Eat out your pussy, in other words."

My phrasing didn't seem to bother her. "Yes, that is exactly it. And then I'll go down on you."

I was blunt again, "You'll give me a blowjob you mean."

She seemed to be enjoying this conversation, "You catch on very quickly."

It was obvious that she was being tongue-in-cheek. Yet I thought, the romance of it all. She hadn't even kissed me once so far. I did register a complaint, "This is so spontaneous. Why do you get to choose everything we do?"

"Because I'm the boss, that's why. In fact, I'm the boss of all the bosses around here. The capo di tutti i capi, you could call me."

That was a pretty good quip. Of course, she must have known that it was also an exaggeration. On the Apex Corporation personnel chart, she was pretty far down the list.

I had my own joke, "So I guess I should call you 'Godmother.' "

Lynn laughed at that. Who could have guessed that this dame had a sense of humor? I hadn't seen it in the previous eight months. Then she said, "It's time to get ready. I have to remove, ah, certain garments first - but not all of them."

With my aching ass, I was wondering if I could perform for her. Then I saw her partially disrobe, and I knew I wouldn't have any problems. She stood up, and the first item to go was her suit jacket; she left it on the desk. Her white blouse was short-sleeved, and I noticed that I could see through it. She had an ample white bra underneath it.

"Nice blouse," I said.

"I certainly like it." Then she removed a purple belt that held up her skirt. I assumed the color was supposed to come close to matching her shoes. The belt landed on the floor and the brown skirt went on top of the jacket.

Her panties surprised me. They were of a very ample cut and would have been granny panties except for one attribute. They were very sheer, and closer to transparent than her blouse. I could clearly see her body right through her underpants. She also had a white garter and straps holding up her stockings.

I commented, "Nice retro look you have there."

"It's still easy to get this stuff. I bet more women are wearing these things than you might imagine." She kneeled on her chair and waved her behind at me. I guessed that she had added some 'junk in her trunk' over the years, but I was fine with big asses. Her panties were quite tight and I clearly saw her ass crack.

She still had her glasses on as she looked back at me and smiled. "I assume you like all this because your cock has gone back up quite admirably."

Usually, I tried to avoid overpraising women because it sometimes went to their heads. But this was an unusual circumstance. "Yeah, Lynn you look great."

"So the pain in your ass is being replaced by pleasure in your penis." Well, I wouldn't say the pain was gone, but it certainly seemed to be less important.

She reached down to lock the wheels of her chair, and she took her memorable panties off and dropped them on the floor. Her legs were spread wide as she settling back in her seat. As I had suspected, her pubic hair was not bright red, but a reddish-brown at best. What was that expression, the carpet doesn't match the drapes?

Lynn went into her bossy mode. "Now kneel down and get to it. I think you know how it's done. I expect to get an orgasm out of this."

I thought of some dumb thing like, your money cheerfully refunded if not completely satisfied, but of course I didn't say that. In fact, I did know how to do cunnilingus, and I knelt in front of her crotch and got to work.

The first thing I did was open Lynn's pussy lips and lick her from top to bottom and back again. She must have liked it because she started moaning almost immediately. "I can tell that you know how to do this." She grasped my hair and was soon moving my head in the direction she wanted it to go.

I did the usual techniques; I put my tongue inside her cunt and then brought it up to lick her clitoris. When I briefly looked up, I was amused to see her purple shoes waving around in the air.

It was obvious when she was approaching orgasm. She pulled my head in closer and pushed her hips forward to meet my mouth. She was quite talkative during this phase. "Oh my God, I'm going to come, I'm going to come right now." Then it was something like, "Oh, oh, oh!" She tried to rest her calves on my shoulders but they slid back and forth on my shirt.

When she was done, she fell back into her chair. She pushed her glasses to the top of her head. I couldn't quite interpret her expression. Was it something like awe, or was I just fooling myself? As for myself, I was feeling both pleased and more than a bit stunned.

Her voice came back, "You know that some men don't like doing that, eating a lady's pussy?"

I had heard that before, "Well, why not?"

"They claim they don't like the taste of cunt. But they want the lady to swallow all of the cum they put out." There was a pause, "My ex-husband was like that."

That was all I needed to know about that marriage. "Well, Lynn, I think your cunt tastes great." She smiled at me. Why was I flattering this dame? I liked the tastes of all women's cunts, as long as they took regular baths.

After a bit more time to pull herself together, she said. "Okay honey, it's now you're your turn."

Rather dumbly I asked, "What do you want me to do?

"Just stand there, lean against the desk if you wish. It's my turn to kneel now."

I liked her red fingernails when she grasped my cock, and I especially liked the red lipstick she was wearing.

"You're red all over, aren't you?"

"They call me Big Red around here, don't they?" She must have overheard that somewhere, but she didn't dwell on it. "Now you just let Ms. Fortier work her oral magic on you."

Ms. Fortier knew what she was doing. I wondered if she had practiced on her husband or some other lucky guy. The first thing she did was gently suck of the glans of my cock. Then she ran her tongue and then her lips along the length of my shaft. Some of her lipstick remained on my dipstick.

Now I was the one stroking her hair and praising her techniques. I wasn't clever patter, but it didn't have to be. "Oh Lynn, the way you work on my cock is just delightful. Please, please do more of it."

Eventually, she was taking more of me into her mouth. But she kept one hand on my cock to prevent it from going all the way in. That was clever; she wasn't going to choke on it that way. Her other hand held my hips where they hadn't been marked by her spankings.

I think she knew I was approaching my climax by the way I was moving rather than by the way I sounded. I put more effort into thrusting in her mouth rather than having her suck on me. In the last moments, I got up on my toes and gyrated my battered backside. I imagined she could feel the pressure building in me as I prepared to ejaculate.

I wondered if she was going to swallow it all. She tried, but a modest amount came back out and dropped to the floor between her knees. Behind a gentleman, perhaps, I pulled my handkerchief out so she could blot up the excess.

When I pulled out to let her do that, I backed up against her desk. Then she looked up at me and appeared to be very pleased. "My, I really like those nice big loads you shoot off."

A little of my cum had gotten on her stockings and more had landed on the floor. I had the urge to say that I was sorry and then I remembered, never apologize for a blowjob no matter how big a mess you have made. Unless it gets on the Guttenberg Bible or something, it just doesn't matter.

When I had caught my breath, I felt I did had to say something. It came out as, "Did you masturbate here last week after I left?" Hardly my best line, but she didn't mind."

"Why, of course I did."

"I was willing to help you out with that."

"That was very thoughtful of you, but I learned my lesson this week, didn't I?"

The Date

The last section is about the dimmer date they have that evening. There is no sex in this, although it is briefly discussed. I thought of making this a separate story, but I think it is far too short for that.

*********

Now I was standing there bottomless, and she was kneeling there bottomless. Perhaps neither one of us had the slightest idea of what to do next. To buy myself some time, I said, "I'm not used to talking to ladies when my pants are down."

Lynn looked down at herself and replied, "Yes, maybe I should get dressed now too." During the minute or so that took, I didn't generate any new ideas. I did understand that last week I had been knee-deep in this affair, and now it was more like it was up to my waist.

With Lynn dressed now she looked like she did when I first came into her office, although she had that somewhat discombobulated look that women sometimes get after a good bout of sex. Well, I guess men get it too. She then seemed to be to make up a proposal on the spot; maybe she was just faster on her feet than I was. She brightly said, "Paul, I'd really like to have a bit of dinner and drinks with you."

That was suddenly a bigger arrangement than I was prepared for. I was flabbergasted, and all I could think of was, "Where are we going to do that?"

"You know that place, the Alexus Steakhouse?" Or company had used it for some functions. "It's right on the other side of Route 46." Before I could reply, she said, "You could call your wife and tell her you will be here another hour. She'll buy that, I assume?"

She probably would buy it, but that wasn't the point. I was getting into a whole new level of further lying to Janey. I said, "Lynn, we hardly know each other."

She seemed coy and a bit giggly, "I'd say we know each other a whole lot better by now, wouldn't you?"

Unlike what Bill Clinton would claim ten years later, I felt I did have sex with this Lynn Fortier person. And I was feeling stuck in the situation. She continued, "What's the matter, wouldn't you like to spend a little time with me?"

No, I wasn't that keen on the idea. "We just did spend some time together."

"I meant talking to each other." My wine glass was still on the desk, and I took another drink from it.

Damn it, Lynn, if you feel lonely go to a bar or club and pick-up some guy. Unlike men, women could usually find someone desperate enough to bang them. And Lynn, despite her age, still had some good physical attributes in her favor.

Yet it seemed that she had few female friends, at least at our company. It's lonely at the top, and all that. If she had any social contacts in Montclair or elsewhere, I didn't know anything about them.

Then she did something that may have clinched the deal. She put out both of her hands and took one of mine in those. It was the first time she had ever made some kind of normal human gesture of fondness for me. "Do you feel intimidated by me?" Her expression had a look of expectation; I wondered if it was partially faked.

Indeed I did feel intimated by her; my job, my livelihood depended on her. She could probably override anything my direct supervisor, Denise, wanted. (Denise had made the initial decision to hire me, and she was a great boss.) I had thought that the previous week when I got caught beating-off had been a fluke. But this time Lynn had come looking for me, apparently with a well-thought-out plan in mind.

Maybe if I had been a braver, stronger person I would have said no to going out. But I said yes. It was just a dinner, it wasn't that big a deal. But no, it was a big deal, and getting bigger all of the time.

I decided as the man it was my job to drive us over there, so we took the 1987 Plymouth Horizon that Janey and I had bought as our second car. Once there, I ordered another glass of wine.

Lynn was quite sociable and articulate during our hour at that place. We mostly talked shop, which gave me a chance to vent about our working conditions. "Can't you doing anything to get these authors to get their stuff in on time?"

"Paul, you have to realize that these guys are partners at big law firms. Writing books is a sideline for them, something they do for the prestige of having their names on the cover. And they're used to working eighty hours per week." (Most of our publications were in loose-leaf binders for easy updating.)

"Yeah, but I'm not. And I don't get paid for it. Also, they have associate flunkies who can step in if things got really tight. Once I was here until three o'clock in the morning taking corrections from one of those guys over the phone. Couldn't somebody at Brunswick-Hall do anything about it?" That was the next level up from us on the corporate ladder, and they had some influence over us.

"They are not going to do anything about that; we're on our own."

Near the end, she brought up a personal question with me. "Is there something you want to tell me about your marriage?"

"You really want to hear about that?" She hadn't told me much about why she had divorced her husband.

"Yes, you can confide in me if you wish."

This Lynn lady could be a real pain at times, and I got that she could manipulate me quite well. Then I thought about the notable underthings she had on under her skirt, and perhaps that inspired me to tell her one fact. "I think Janey is getting a bit out of control recently. Like she could use a good spanking from me at times when she does something like bounce a check.

Lynn found that amusing, "Then why don't you try it sometime?"

"Because she hates it. I once gave her two smacks and she jumped right up. Now I could never get her over my lap again."

On the way back I drove her to her car inside the garage. (As a mere peon I had to park in the lot outside.) When we arrived there, she did something else unexpected. She leaned over, put her arms around me, and kissed me warmly. To my surprise, I returned her kiss. Then she pulled back for a moment, and she did it again.

I'm smooching with the executive director; what could possibly go wrong? A lot of things, actually. I had to ask her before she got out, "Lynn, what do we do when we see each other tomorrow? I mean, where is this thing going?" It's a mere fling, right?

She answered, "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go along."

"I guess I am too."

"I will tell you when I want you; I'll come and get you like I did this afternoon."

"Why do you get to choose everything that happens and when it happens?"

"We've already been over this; because I'm the boss, that's why." She sounded half serious and half tongue-in-cheek. Then she got out and blew me an air kiss before going to her own car.

I didn't wait for her to get there. I drove out of the garage, through the lot, and out onto Route 46 westbound.

God, this lady is pretty eccentric. You thought you had problems last week? They were nothing compared to what's happening now.

#######

12