Big Red Makes Her Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and bent over again. "Look at my pussy, it's dripping wet." Something about that sight inspired both anger and contempt in me, which I hadn't expected.

"You dirty old tart, your cunt is just frothing right now." It was true that the fluid coming out of her was a thick milky white, and a bit dripped on the floor. I ranted on, "Filthy whores like you don't just need the cane, they like it too."

I thought my statements would make her angry, but the opposite happened. First, she whimpered, "I'll be a good girl from now on, I promise." Then my not so youthful girlfriend whirled around and grabbed me. Her kisses were intense and I kissed back. She whispered to me, "Paul, I need to get fucked, by you, right here, right now."

Howzzat again? We were back to our usual pattern. She decided what was to be done, and I followed her instructions. She quickly got her trousers and panties off, but she kept her shoes and knee-high stockings on. In the middle of those actions that she also managed to unbuckle my pants and lower them to my knees. My erect cock jutted out.

She giggled and said, "I knew it, you are completely aroused, you dirty little sadist." Then she said, "With my ass in this condition, the only way a screwing would work is for you to lie down on the floor and I'll straddle you. With your huge cock and my soaked pussy, I'm sure it will work fine that way."

There was hardly any foreplay; it was a very basic kind of fuck, a pure act of physical pleasure. On the carpeted floor, she got on top and straddled me. Her hips moved up and down and back and forth after I had penetrated her. I grabbed her body and moved it in ways to my liking.

Our conversation was very basic too. "Lynn, you hot slut, I'd knew you'd be great at this. I'm going to fuck your brains out." She replied, "That's what I'm going to do to you too, sweetheart. Bang me as hard as you want. I want - I need - a good solid fuck from you."

She climaxed first, and it didn't take long for that to happen. At the peak moment, she sat up straight on me and flapped her arms around almost randomly. Whatever she said was not intelligible to me.

A few seconds later, I was inspired to push up into her as I held her hips. My ejaculation was intense, and I shot a big load of cum up into her. She felt it happening and said, "That's it, Paul, don't hold back; give me all of your hot semen, every single drop of it."

Then it was over, and we relaxed in that position for a short while. Then she uncoupled from me and fell over next to my right side. A cooing noise came out of her, and she put her arms around my body. Her face was against mine, and she kissed me passionately.

And yet, after all of that intense sex, a strange feeling came over me. I was suddenly aware of where we were, which was on the carpeted floor of this unused office. It had fluorescent lights, and the place was brightly lit. Outside, it was night, and I could hear a few cars going by on the nearby road. I stroked her bright red hair, and yet I was reluctant to look into her face.

When I finally tried to note her expression, I saw that she wasn't looking at me either. If anything, she appeared a bit stunned, which is how I felt too. We had done something irrevocable to escalate the situation, and she obviously knew it too. I had never screwed a co-worker before. In fact, I had been faithful to my wife for the entire fourteen years we had known each other. And now I had gone and caned and fucked the executive director of my division.

I thought,well, it was her idea, wasn't it? But I had to accept my own agency for my actions. Just as the silence between us was becoming unbearable, she spoke up. "Paul, you do look a bit - shocked, is that the right word?"

"I am, I suppose. We can't undo what we just did." I thought about the things I had said to her before and during our copulation and decided to not mention them. It was all part of the game she was playing with me.

She smiled, "No, we can't undo them, but it went exactly as I hoped it would." She cuddled closer to me. "I have to say, you did a great job through it all."

My emotions about Lynn were jumbled. It certainly was pleasing to be praised for my screwing abilities; I never had such intense sex with my own wife. Yet I wasn't sure if I even liked Lynn that much. I knew for sure that I didn't love her. I had to say, "But why did we just do all of that?"

Lynn took a moment to gather her thoughts, "Because you're a man and I'm a woman, and we've both been sexually frustrated for a long time."

"And that justifies it?"

"Don't worry so much about justification. Neither one of us is a saint." She looked down at her crotch. "You left quite a cream pie in me. It's starting to run down my legs."

"The nearest towel is in your office. Besides, Lynn, we can't stay in here all night."

"You're right, let's go." She got up and grabbed her clothes - her jacket, skirt, and panties - and headed back towards our part of the building. She was a few steps ahead of me, and I watched her round but caned ass swaying in front of me. I prayed that we wouldn't run into any of our colleagues on the way back.

She stopped for a moment and rubbed her sore backside. "Man, you really gave me a proper thrashing as the English would call it."

The English Vice; isn't that what these punishment episodes were called? I tried a quip, "Maybe a simple over-the-knee spanking would have been more than enough."

She must have found that amusing because she looked back at me and smiled. "I feel like such a naughty English schoolgirl, even if you did wreck my backside."

I had another joke, "All you would need is a plaid skirt and some white knee socks."

She liked that concept too, "Sounds like a great idea for a future session."

Back in her office, we got cleaned up as best we could and got our clothes back in order. Then she leaned on her side of her desk and looked at me as I stood on the opposite side.

I said, "That was all rather abrupt, wasn't it?"

"Sometimes sex is like that, especially when it occurs in a place like this one - like in an office I mean." Then she came around to where I was standing, and she held me around the torso and kissed me.

I had to ask her, "Lynn, what are we doing? What are we to each other?"

"I don't know exactly. We're lovers, I guess. I think you are at least a bit fond of me, although I know you are not head-over-heels in love with me either."

I looked at her red hair, which she had pinned up behind her head. I said, "And that's all right with you?"

Her arms were around my waist, and she lifted one hand to rub my face. "Yes, you are a good guy, and I accept the way things are. I do get that you are a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing."

She got that one right. Now I was neck-deep in my relationship with this strange woman. Maybe it was just a fling; maybe it was something more.

Lynn looked at her watch and said, "It looks like it's time to call your wife again." I hadn't had conjugal relations with Janey in over two weeks; that side of my life wasn't going well at all. Lynn said, "Let's go to that diner on Route 46 and get a bite to eat. I think we both need to relax and unwind a bit." She smiled, "And the seats there are nice and comfortable; just what I need for my thoroughly whacked backside."

She pinched my right cheek and kissed me again. "Paul, get used to the idea. I usually get what I want. And for the moment, you are mine. Be my companion, fuck me when I need it, be with me. That's all I ask from you."

It was a lot to ask for.

*****

There may be sequels to this; I don't know yet. It's turning into a series, and I hadn't anticipated that.

12