Our Femdom Valentine

Story Info
Two bi-women, one man and Cupid.
39.7k words
4.72
40.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
506 Followers

Author's Introduction: The title pretty much sums it up. But since there are different flavors of Femdom, I will tell you up front so no one is disappointed, this one is based on "gentle femdom" style. I will also tell you it's a slow build structure, and longer than I intended. If you're more into quick descriptive stories, I understand. But if you enjoy the 'why' as well as the 'what' in erotica, and if you enjoy the human emotions as much as the human bodies in your stories, then this one might be to your liking. As always in these contest entries, your vote at the end is very much appreciated. I'd like to thank the one who helped proof-read this — I won't name anyone to protect the innocent, but the help is greatly appreciated. This story is written by yukonnights and published exclusively on Literotica.com - all copyrights are retained by the author.

*****

— The Suggestion

"You want to go out and try to find something to do tonight Sandi?"

"Not really Anna, I'm pooped. It's been a long week for some reason. But we can go somewhere if you want to."

"Nah, I just thought you might want to since it's Friday. A quiet evening sounds pretty good to me too. I hope that doesn't mean we're getting old?" Sandi chuckles at my lame joke, her smile warms me and prompts my smile in return. "Wanna watch a movie or something Babe?"

"Maybe later Anna, I need a hot bath at the moment. Then I'll feel rejuvenated and be better company."

"Mind if I join you?"

"I was kind of hoping you'd take the hint. Come on, let's go get relaxed. I'll even help you up ... since you're getting so old and all."

I smile up at her when she offers a hand. I've never been this happy, just wish my head would get to the place that I know she'll always be here? Is that even what she wants? Maybe we should talk about it? Sandi just isn't the kind of woman I'm used to. She says she loves me ... but I'm not the kind of woman she was brought up around. Telling my self doubts to bug off, I let my eyes adore her. In particular, my eyes settle on her cute little ass right now as we walk to the bathroom. Even in her everyday underwear, she's just fricking sexy — she's beautiful and perfect in every way, at least she is to me. I wish I had her kind of beauty and grace — I just wasn't raised that way, or blessed with a body like hers.

When we get to the bathroom, Sandi walks in and quickly drops her panties to the floor then tugs the baggy tee shirt over her head. That's all it takes for her to be completely naked and open to my view. It's not a new view, but it is one I never get tired of. We're so different. Unlike me, she's petite, and my brown skin and black hair can't compete with ginger hair and the creamy white skin to go with it. I'm so much more hooked on her now than even that first night at The Roundtable. Who'd have thought a casual conversation with a pretty girl on the bar-stool next to mine would end up here? But here she is. When she bends over to test the water temperature, past memories slip away. She's right here, so close that I feel a lurch of desire boiling up deep inside. I'm glad we're staying home tonight.

"You're still dressed Anna. Come over here and let me take care of that."

A step closes the space between us. Sandi's fingers at the buttons on my blouse stumble when our eyes connect. My arms envelop her, hold her tight as we kiss and slowly rock in our embrace. Her skin is smooth like a baby's under my fingers that lightly trace my love on her back ... then lower, her soft fullness prompts an instinctive pull tighter against my body. I could blow-off the shower right now. But I know from experience, this will all be even nicer under the warm water as we bathe and explore one another once again. "We better get in before we waste all the hot water Sandi."

Coming together again — snuggling close — but this time, it's sharing the spray of water from above. And once again, she glances up with her 'kiss me' look. Such a seductive tart. My sweet innocent Sandi is not as innocent and harmless as she pretends. But I love giving in to her in these tender moments, knowing my reward will be her soft lips once again caressing mine. I feel myself falling into her magic, the whole world shrinking down to this spray of warm water raining on us. Shrinking until everything is focused on her soft lips and searching tongue dancing with mine.

Sandi's hand pulls me back into the real world. She's searching, her fingers digging deeper while our lips still dance to the sound of water drops echoing around us. After another week of the mundane, our shared home feels like something special. We have a place where we can be ourselves. A place where our love isn't on display to be judged by strangers. It is our place to go inside each other, spiritually and physically ... our place to explore and learn to become one.

"Is the water already getting cold?" Sandi complains in almost a whisper.

Breaking our connection, I adjust it back to warm. But we better get washed now, if we don't want to finish with a cold shower.

"Turn around, I'll wash your back," I say softly to Sandi, my hands already turning her. As always, the soap makes her softness turn to silk under my hands. I gently wash every square inch of her back, then snuggle her backside into me so my soapy hands can wash her taught tummy ... then upward to the small breasts that always capture me. At her moan from my attention on her nipples, I relinquish them and return to her backside. My hand slips so easily between us, and between the soft cleft to wash the places I like to save as the best. Her breathing is harder now. She leans against the shower wall, her hands bracing her. Using my knee, I encourage her to spread wider for me, knowing she will obey. She always obeys, it only took a short while for her — for both of us — to find the right order.

"Ummm."

The moans tell me she approves. I smile and press more firmly into her exposed vulnerability. Her own wetness blending with that of the water and soap suds, making the perfect balm of sapphic perfection to both clean and bring pleasure. "You like?" I ask.

"I love," she whispers in a rush of breath.

"I love too Sandi...I love all of you." It's so hard, almost impossible to pull myself away — But if we want to get clean. Kneeling down onto a knee, my hands flow down the flawless alabaster flesh of one leg to her foot. I take care to wash her completely all the way to her toes, then do the same on her other leg.

"You better let me do you too," Sandi says.

I don't want to abandon my pleasure, but know I must. We only have a short while longer with the warm water.

Anna hands me the soap, and I kneel down before her. Her dark bush mere inches from my face...from my lips. Glancing up, I find her deep brown eyes watching me. I smile my love up to her, lean forward and kiss her mound. It's just a kiss, but here on my knees, it feels like so much more. It's just a kiss, but I'm rewarded by a frisson of pleasure into my core — it almost always feels like the first time when I'm on my knees for her. The water hasn't washed her scent away, and that perfume of arousal is urging me to bury my face tighter and breathe her into my body and into my soul. She smells musky and wonderful, urging me to press harder until I feel her spread a little wider. Yes! Wide enough to push my tongue into the crevasse she has taught me to love. A whisper in the back of my thoughts tells me I'm becoming her captive. Did I imagine the words, or did Anna whisper them to me? I press my mouth deeper into her hidden treasure, my silent surrender to the whisper sending chills over my body!

She unhinges me. My legs instinctively open wider for her. Her tongue is like silk rubbing on silk. I lean against the wall and close my eyes, my hand on the back of her head encouraging her on. I want to drift here and let her suck me forever. But the fucking water is already getting cooler, and I still need to wash. "Baby ... Sandi you have to stop. We can do it later. Wash me so we can get out and dry off."

I hear Anna's words and know she's right. Looking up from my place under her, "I don't want to, but I will. Where did the soap go?" After a brief search, the soap is found and I have to wash her as quickly as I can now. I hate you, stupid hot water heater!

I'm out first, and hand Anna her towel. She dabs at herself a bit, then begins to dry me. I use mine on her as best as I can in return. In the end, we somehow get mostly dried off. We're clean again, and as so often happens, our passions have taken over.

I walk behind Anna to our bedroom. I never get tired of looking at her body, she embodies every one of my dream girl fantasies. I feel safe with her. I've seen men back down on two occasions, and I sure wouldn't want her wrath on me. I love being her girl. We are like a key and a lock that fit perfectly together to unlock so many hidden treasures and secrets. But then, the nagging voice in my head reminds me that not every notch on the key fits perfectly. So, maybe we're not a perfect lock and key. I'm not really sure she has any use for men — and I guess I still have some ideas that make me curious about them. It's no big deal —I'm sure it's not a big deal, we're still almost a perfect match.

After our shower, we put on just enough clothing to keep the chill at bay. But that was kind of a waste of time, 'cause we end up in bed after a light dinner anyway. It's not just Anna that's ready, I too am aroused from our shower. I'm horny and that's all I care about. The small television in our bedroom will be silent tonight, we'll be our own show. It is, after all, Friday night. I snuggle under the covers while Anna turns off the overhead light, leaving just the soft glow of the lamp providing the perfect ambiance for lovers. She strips and slides under the sheet and blanket with me, waiting for me to scoot over until we're touching. I cradle my head under her arm, and settle in close to her shoulder. I can't resist, and nuzzle my nose into the soft hair of her armpit, knowing she hates it and loves it.

"Hey! Don't do that! You know it tickles."

"It was an accident Anna."

"I think someone is fishing for a spanking. Is that what you want tonight Sandi, a little discipline?"

"I don't know, I just like to kiss you there. I think you like it too."

"No. I've told you I don't like to be tickled, and you know it. You're being bratty and that is the same as asking to be paddled. Now roll over."

I obey. Anna's right. More and more a part of me does want the spankings. Waiting for her hand, I try to figure out — for the umpteenth time —why I love this. Her kiss on my butt cheek takes me away from those thoughts. But the kiss is quickly followed with a short series of slaps that sound loud against my butt in the quiet room. Ohhh, yes this! How can this turn me on so fast? Is it just because it's another woman doing the spanking — or is the twinge of humiliation that I'm being spanked in the first place? Fuck! It stings so sweet. I try, but my hand is immediately pushed away from between my legs — followed by just one word. "No!"

It's Anna's fingers that own the privilege of invading my body. It's she who gets to decide to caress or pinch, to lightly stroke or spank. I know she wants me to, but It's a battle with myself to be passive — the fire of desire in my cunt is raging now, but I obey her. Another several kisses on my butt, then one last sweet kiss on my rosebud before we snuggle in silence, my back tight against her breasts. Anna's hand holds me as she rolls a nipple between her fingers, making it grow and become hard. I'm used to the pain now, the tingling it brings me between my legs makes the pain worth it. The surrender to her does something even deeper in my soul — a peaceful surrender of my body to her. I try to reach back and play with the tuft of hair on her mound. To somehow let her know I want her too. Her kiss on my shoulder tells me more than words. I adore her strength, and I adore her softness even more.

Laying here together, the stresses of life recede into the shadows of our dimly lit room. Anna and I do this a lot, just lay here quietly and hold one another. I guess it's our way of getting reconnected at the end of the day. A time to share secrets nobody else knows...and usually, a time to gently coax one another into a need to make love. And it's Anna who has taught me how to love...how to make love to her...and how to let her make love to me.

Her fingers on my nipples are inflaming sexual demands. She taught me to love my breasts after wishing they were bigger for so long — she finally convinced me they are perfect to her. With Anna, what were once just my fantasies, have come to be urgent needs. She somehow knew, she read my mind and slowly brought me out. Now she knows that just a simple touch from her has so much power over me. And I've learned too. I now know that Anna fuels her own fire by first igniting mine. Her sexual energy is stronger than mine, just like her body overpowers mine. Her question stirs me out of my reflections.

"What are you thinking baby ... you're quiet tonight?"

"I'm sort of just drifting in my mental fog. Thinking about you, about how we fit together. Thinking how you know just how to make me feel so perfect with you. And right now, I'm thinking that I might like the strap-on tonight. What are you thinking about Anna?"

"I'm not sure I can remember now that you've hinted at needing to be fucked."

"I think you're the one that rearranged my mind the very first time you fucked me with it. You make love better than any guy I ever had. But since I didn't have much experience before you entered my life, I guess I'm no expert. What about you Anna, do you think there's much difference between real cock and the strap-on? The only thing I notice is that a guy's hard cock felt really warm, almost hot, when he pushes it in. I wish the strap-on would be warmer ... more alive."

"Hmmm ... I guess I haven't thought about it much, Sandi. I abandoned men another lifetime ago it seems. Or maybe, we abandoned each other. I've thought about it some, like I guess we all do. I think maybe I'm just too pushy or something. Seems they want me to be someone I'm not, and that always ruins it. I don't miss that part, but I hear what you're saying about the real cock. We could search around and see if we can find some new toys, or maybe we should just warm ours in some hot water before we use it. I'd hate to have to kidnap some guy and drag him over here to please you."

I giggle at Anna's suggestion — such an outrageous idea. With the mood of joviality running strong, I reply, "That would be an interesting evening I think. But my money would be on your cock being up his pussy, not the other way around."

As the silliness sweeps over us, the wild images of such a scene fills my head. I blurt out, "I think I would really like to see that Anna — you bending him over and sticking it to him."

"I gotta admit Babe, hearing you talk about it does make it pretty tempting. I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it. But, I'm not sure you totally understand me about men, Sandi — we've really never even talked about it much. I guess there's no real reason to, but I don't really hate them all. I'm not like that. It's just that they don't do to me what you do. I used to sometimes wish some magical guy would sweep me away, but reality always drags me back down to earth pretty quick. But I've given it a lot of thought, as I'm sure you have. I'm not as insecure as I was when I was younger. In fact, I could be with the right man if, and only if, I could also be with you. That just gets too complicated though — almost impossible. So I have to choose between the two, and you win hands down. What about you Sandi? Would you like a guy?"

I'm not sure how we got here. It was just more of a joke, but I take Anna's question seriously and ponder it. My mind replays my memories of the men I have known sexually. I don't want to say anything that might hurt either of us. But she seems to want to know, and she deserves an honest answer ... if I can just figure it out.

"Is it that hard to answer?"

Yes, it is. But I skirt the bald truth, "I'm just trying to think it through Anna and give you a good answer, like you gave me. Here's what's sort of coming into focus for me. I wouldn't want some a-hole macho guy — No way! But it sounds kind of fun to have a guy who is more willing to play along ... I mean, I'd like to do stuff to him. You know?"

Trying hard to not lose it and laugh, I bury my first response and do as Sandi did; I try to think before I speak. 'Do stuff to him'. What does that even mean? "I don't understand what you mean by doing stuff to him. Like what kind of stuff?"

"Well, how am I supposed to know — it's not like I've thought much about it Anna. But stuff. Like I'd like to make him strip for us. I want him naked while we're dressed, maybe talk about him like he's not even there ... maybe make fun of his dick. And I want to finger his butt. Yep, pretty sure I'd like to finger him. I guess I'm thinking it's like leveling the playing field, or maybe swapping ends and he sees what a woman like you could do to him. That's it, I'd like to see you peg him and make him squeal. But it's just crazy thoughts Anna. I don't know if I'd really like it even if it happened. Does that make sense?"

Her ideas must have made sense, I take a deep breath and feel my emotions settling. I ponder Sandi's words, trying to taste their reality. As images painted by her words take shape in my mind, I feel my answer before my brain puts words around it. The honest answer is to be found in the folds of my snatch. Feeling her stare, I answer as honestly as I can, despite the fact I don't want to admit that my reaction isn't all that far from hers. "Okay, I followed your example. I tried to give the question enough thought to get the answer. I guess the answer is between my legs. You want to check it, Sandi?"

Of course I do! My hand is quick to reach out, lest she changes her mind. She lets me in, and there's her response. Either I did this to her, or our conversation, but she's really wet. "So you think it could be hot too?"

"Okay, I'm as surprised as you Sandi. Maybe it's time to come clean. I love you and trust you more than anyone I have ever known. You know I'm not the hardcore lesbian butch I sometime pretend to be around other people. I'm kinda pissed at you for doing that to me, making me feel like I need to open myself up more than I already have. You've shown me it's safe to be soft, that's what makes me love you so much. I don't want to get all sappy, but having you with me makes some of your ideas sound fun. I guess I never thought of a guy in terms of doing stuff to him. I spent a lot of years telling myself men have no place in my life. Okay, I had a bad experience with a guy before I met you. He took what I didn't want to give. It changed me. For a long time I hated all men — I hate what they do and how they bully people. I'm older, and hopefully wiser now. I've met decent men who are kind and not puffed up in their own self adoration. I just decided to ignore all of them as much as possible. You're the only person I've ever told."

"Oh Anna, I'm so sorry — I would have never..."

"Shhh, it's not you baby. I feel relieved to get more of it out ... to let you know more about me and where I've been. I didn't have the same perfect childhood as you. But you're the only one I've ever trusted enough to be honest with."

I don't know what to say, so I just draw Anna close and hold her tight. I lightly stroke her warm flesh — down her back and up again, then back down the curve of her hip as our bodies press together. I resolve to never make her feel she needs to tell me the ugly details. That's for her to decide. It feels different, but wonderful, to be the one offering comfort for a change. Anna is always the strong one — this vulnerability builds my love even more. I can feel that our connection is deeper than ever. She let me into places I've always wondered about. I hurt for her pain, but hope good will come from this. But now, our playfulness has turned to simply laying close as we both let our thoughts drift.

yukonnights
yukonnights
506 Followers