Big Sis's Everything

Story Info
Yuu loves her big sis's everything. That means EVERYTHING.
5.7k words
3.55
21.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: both characters engaging in a sexual relationship are both of legal age - Yuu at 18, Shin (big sis) at 21.

Dinner.

Right beside of me sat big sis. She sported a stylish looking black hoodie on top of her shorts that generously showed off her thighs (to me). Her hair was done in twin side tails as usual, tied with two big red ribbons that looked comparatively subtle in contrast to her crimson-coloured eyes. A simple, casual fitting... A tomboyish one at that, too, which was quite different from what she usually wears. I love that kind of disparity.

Big sis's took a bite of her food using a spoon. It's incredibly small, one that filled only half the spoon, taken from a dish that was also unimpressive in portion, much befitting of her size. Almost one long year had passed, and yet big sis remained the same. Short, petite, but competent. And cute. She looked a bit nervous. Maybe it's because I successfully insisted her to take off her bulletproof vest outside for once, or maybe she's not familiar with the other people around the table.

To my left sat Dragunov. His hulking figure served as an even bigger contrast to big sis's dainty body, which only makes it all the more impressive when I know that big sis is almost capable of going toe-to-toe with someone like Dragunov in a fight.

To big sis's right sat Baek. She's slightly shorter than big sis, though considering the massive age gap of 7 years, it meant nothing. Usually shy of strangers, Baek looks surprisingly comfortable sitting next to big sis - maybe being around short people is a solace to her, or maybe because big sis was almost as short as her despite being 21 years old.

The lack of proper food and nutrition during her harsher days are incredibly apparent.

Isola, Castella and Baek's brother Xu weren't here. This is really an odd line up to have dinner with.

Dragunov was the first to finish his food. Eliminating the dish in front of him silently, he left his seat and went outside. He never had much to say, and aside from the most basic greetings, that didn't change as he met big sis for the first time.

Baek was idle chatting with big sis about random topics of our life. She has opened up quite a lot these days. Big sis is familiar with talking with girls younger than her, mainly me, so they seem to be getting along well.

"What are you looking at?" asked big sis.

"...Ah. I'm just... staring at my food."

I'm not exactly wrong.

Big sis seems to get the message perfectly as her face visibly reddens. She scooted over, whispering in my ear.

"Do we... do we have to do it every day?"

"Absolutely." I answered with zero hesitation. "In fact," I said as I whisper back in big sis's ear, "I'd do it with you every waking hour if possible."

"..."

Big sis's already rosy face seems to be capable of becoming more flushed.

This isn't all there is to love, but it is a major part of it. There're certainly more things I'd love to do with big sis: stroll around shopping centres, visit atypical tourist attractions we've never seen, play around on a beach...

It's just an issue with priority.

Finally finishing all our meals, Baek waved us goodbye as we parted ways.

I waved back, then escorted big sis to my vehicle.

A modest red Miata NA. A two-seated small roadster, perfect for this kind of scenario.

"My place." Big sis exclaimed. "That hotel yesterday is a bit..."

"Sure."

Nothing was exchanged on the trip back to big sis's home. It would have been either rather meaningless, or it would have been a lot better done... later.

Even then, the act of enjoying a simple drive with her fills my heart with joy. A ride with big sis in a car that wasn't going 300km/h in an attempt to flee for your life is definitely made better under the guise of the starless night sky.

Big sis opens the door to her lot in her apartment. A following theme of hers, her apartment is small, cramped, even, if she had proper furniture on top of the stacked crates everywhere. There was a room, a living quarters, a small kitchen, a bathroom, then nothing else. In the living quarters, the only furniture that was present was a simple coffee table, and a sofa that is large enough to be capable of doubling as a bed.

Opening the door to the supposed bedroom, nothing but equipment and crates were in it, as expected of big sis. The place was no less a hideout, rather than an apartment.

As I complete my simple tour around big sis's house, big sis approached me, trying to say something, but couldn't quite get the words out of her mouth.             

"Together." I said.

In the bathtub.

Seems like big sis is fond of bathtubs as well, considering she cared enough to own one.

Given the opportunity, I freely leered at big sis's defenceless body that was soaked in the water. Greedy, and a bit hasty, but there was no way I could help myself.

Big sis looked sheepish. She glanced around the bathroom, as though there was anything interesting to look at, but I did catch her peeking at me a handful of times, before immediately diverting it away again. I want to succumb to my thirst and just lunge at big sis this very moment, but I doubt the small bathroom is going to give either of us an experience worth remembering at all: not to mention that I had something in store for her today. That said, I find it harder and harder to supress my inner desires.

...When did I become such a pervert?

The time has come.

I sat on the couch, awaiting big sis to open the bedroom door. Wearing nothing but a bathrobe, I was in a familiar situation. Having experience now though, I wasn't as uneasy as I was yesterday - I simply sat there, not even bother fantasizing what's going to happen next, patiently waiting what's behind the door.

The doors open.

I snatched a picture of big sis before she had a chance to object.

Big sis styled her hair in twin side tails once again. However, instead of being completely bare like yesterday, she's now wearing a black sailor uniform, the hand-me-downs that Lyna gave me so long ago. The whole blouse is black, the sailor collar with a white trim separating it from the rest of the blouse. Below is a black pleated skirt that ends right above big sis's knee, with another white trim that served as the edge of the skirt. A red ribbon was tied at her chest, completing the look while adding on to the black-red motif big sis has going on. Despite not wearing any stockings or shoes, big sis looked absolutely adorable in the uniform. Big sis looked normal, her expression calm and composed, close to her usual self. Neither of us had attended school before, so this is a new experience for the both of us. The sailor uniform is in line with what big sis usually wears - in fact, she looks perfect in it, like a proper middle school student donning her new uniform a day before school starts. It certainly helps that she's short enough to match the appearance of one, an attribute that she wasn't very fond of.

Big sis didn't spend a lot of time flaunting it, however. She approached the sofa I was sitting on, then sat next to me, facing me, looking all but serious if it weren't for her red ears giving her true feelings away.

She doesn't seem to realize, though. Trying to maintain her image, she asked, "What's with this uniform?"

"Not much," I gently took hold of her hands with mine. "just that it looks good when I take them off you."

Big sis's calm façade crumbled a bit upon hearing that, which collapsed even more when I pressed my lips into hers. Starting off slow and tender, I didn't do a whole lot aside from exploring the entirety of big sis's lips with mine. Not having the confidence to do anything with my tongue yet, either, I lock mouth with big sis's, simply enjoying the experience at the moment, my hands sneaking inside of big sis's uniform. Big sis tries to respond with her lips, resulting in a mingling mess of exchange of breaths, her own hands half-heartedly trying to cease my advances to no avail. Consequentially, my hands arrive at her chest under her clothes, feeling the already familiar sensation from yesterday once more through her top.

Big sis tries to supress her moans as I free one of my hands to probe what's beneath her skirt. Caressing the flesh of her thighs, I make my way up her skirt gradually, at my own leisure - before ceasing right before her groin, then starting all over again on her other thigh. Then, after finally breaking the kiss, with big sis's help, I took off her top, revealing a grey sports bra underneath.

The image of big sis without her top but with her skirt still intact was breath-taking.

"Do you know?" I leaned forward, my mouth right next to big sis's ear, "I love big sis." I said.

"I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you..."

Meaningless words - big sis already knows that very well. Yet I chose to hammer it into her, repeatedly, using the softest, gentlest voice I could, all the while toying with her with both hands. It was as if my already unrivalled love for big sis grew even bigger every time I said it. Big sis's hands paused, and for a moment it seemed like she might cover her embarrassed face again. But she didn't, instead choosing to accept my affections boldly.

After removing her skirt, I shuffled back, just to admire big sis in her undergarments in its full glory. Matching sports bra with panties... This isn't the first time I've seen big sis in this state, and also certainly not the last time I've thought about framing it in a picture.

"Big sis," I called out to her, signalling my bath robe, "take these off for me."

A sort of compensation for allowing me to leer at her.

Big sis extended her arms. Bit by bit, despite all the things that have happened and the experience she has been through, big sis was still, in the end, a bit shaky. It stopped being that the moment they touch my robes, however, pulling it open before throwing it off the couch, revealing my body to her.

"You just stripped your little sister in an obscene manner~" I teased.

Big sis said nothing as it becomes her turn to ogle me in silence. The feeling is something else, as well, a sensation that existed solely from longingly looking at each other, without any active participation.

"Strip." I said. Big sis obeyed, taking the rest of her covers off in a haste. An improvement from the day prior.

Once again, I face big sis, bare body against bare body.

I have reflected upon myself yesterday. I was taking everything in a hurry, rushing too much, even though I had all the time in the world. So, from now on, I'll make use of every second to cherish big sis in her entirety.

ALL of it.

I gently pushed big sis down. Without much resistance, she allowed it to happen.

Intending to save the best for last, I went downwards: beyond her crotch, below her knees, and to her feet. Her feet were pretty, her smooth skin in comparison to the rest of her whole body, it was tempting me to give it a taste. So that was what I did.

"There?! Yuu, wait...!" this seems to have surprised big sis more than touching her most sensitive parts.

Experimentally brushing my tongue on the sole of her feet, I gently massaged her left foot, applying ample amount of pressure onto it, kneading it slowly while I curled my tongue around her toes on the right. Teasing each toe in its entirely before moving onto the next one, I completed my exploration of each of big sis's toes with my tongue, finalizing it by glossing over the bottom of her foot again. Then, similarly, I did the same to her other foot, as I enjoyed the image of big sis wriggling her toe in response to everything. Pressing my mouth against her flesh, I took the liberty to take in all the sweat and saliva that have accumulated there as well, savouring its salty taste.

"Uuuu..." big sis muttered as I topped everything off by sucking on her little toe, drawing out another yelp from her. "What are you doing, Yuu...?"

Big sis calling my name like that, in such a soft, inviting tone is nothing short of electrifying.

"I'm admiring your all." I said, as I then moved my hands towards her calves and shins.

Brushing my finger across them, I couldn't help but realize how insignificant the shin bone is, in the grand scheme of things, when compared the rest of the body, except for it sharing the same name as my beloved big sis Shin. Her shins were well-defined and well-shaped, carrying the weight of her torso with much ease. Upon closer inspection, I found out that it was mostly unscathed, but some scars are still present, much of them now diminished to being nothing more than a shade of light pink, almost as if it was inviting me to play with it. Licking over the remanent of big sis's fading scars, I pushed her back down as she tried to sit up, holding her legs up in the process, revealing the back of her knees.

Holding big sis's ankles firmly with my right hand, I took my time in tracing the contours of her knees, tracing it up the length of her shins, feeling the indentations of her bones and muscles. Forcing her to expose the back of her knees, I planted light kisses onto them, giving them equal amounts of love that they deserve, before playfully nibbling onto the flesh of her shins, all while admiring the suppressed sounds big sis is making.

Big sis's thighs were scarred more badly than her shins. The firmness of her thighs seems to have meant that she has lost most of its softness, yet what remains is more than enough to sink my face into. Whatever it was, it remains to be the very laps that I loved to lay my head on so much. Spreading big sis's closed legs, I placed my head right in between, before closing it again, allowing big sis to gently squeeze my face with her thighs. A different rush of comfort wash over me while I revel in the pleasure of being buried in the middle of big sis's warm thighs, my face rubbing around them, back and forth, from her outer thigh to her inner thigh. With her intimate parts completely exposed to me at a dangerous distance, the view beyond that big sis covering her face with her hands as she gives up retaliating and simply allowing me to do whatever I please only aroused me even more.

I could smell a subtle, different scent from big sis's usual flowery fragrance, as well, which only meant one thing.

"What a lewd scent." I noted, exposing her lust. "Maybe you have already came lightly?"

Having enjoyed my fill of big sis's inner thighs and a picturesque view of her wet core, I ignored her groin entirely and landed on her stomach. I was reminded of how big sis used to complained about the presence of her womb and her disadvantages in battle because of them. Despite that, big sis still pulled through as who she is, and I couldn't be happier for her. Placing my ears on top of her belly, I listened to nothing in particular, feeling the rise and fall of her breath, tracing circles around her navel, watching the patterns of her breathing change because of my fingers. Her belly was soft, a lot more than her thighs, providing a unique spin to big sis's body of varying softness. Finally, I stuck my digits into her navel, gently fingering it, exploring the odd texture of the indent before lifting my head up again.

Big sis was short on breath. Her face was a mess, her strands of hair spread out with some of them sticking to her mouth and cheeks, along with signs of drool escaping her mouth.

"Yuu..." big sis called out to me, her voice hardly audible.

"What is it?"

"This... this is..."

"Hold it in," I answered by licking her lips, "be a good girl and I'll give you your reward."

Big sis nodded her head almost desperately, a bit of tears forming at the edge of her eyes, threatening to leak out.

Not yet. I'm merely halfway there: I feel bad for her, but I promise her in my heart that I'll drive her crazy when she finally releases all that pent-up arousal. That said, I'm in no better shape myself, the itch below my waist becoming more and more unbearable, my inner thighs feeling chilly and wet from being exposed to the cool air of the room. Nevertheless, I continued to focus on my task at hand.

I observed big sis's front. An abundance of scars of varying shapes and sizes, each a different amount of time that has passed since it was inflicted. Some faint, some aggressive, and even somewhat creepy looking - all of them a story of their own, an encounter that big sis managed to power through and survive, while also being a reminder that I should find Aori someday and thoroughly thank her, and her paradoxical magic for everything.

...I shouldn't think about other women right now.

I planted gentle kisses her scars. On her abdomen, her sides, her waist, her ribs, every one of them an expression of thanks that big sis was able to survive whatever run-in she had. Tracing my fingers over the scars I've kissed, I tried my best to memorize each one, before a bad idea struck me.

"Don't you think it's unfair that I don't have any marks on you, big sis?" I said in a hushed tone.

"What?" Big sis, panting, didn't quite get what I said.

"..." not giving her any response, I observed big sis's small frame, searching for a suitable spot. Given the chance, big sis managed to take a small break, her rapid breathing slowing down.

"Maybe here?" I said, pressing my fingers into big sis's upper arm. "Don't worry, I won't actually hurt you."

Big sis turned her head, just for me to push it back again. I thought it's better if she can't clearly see what's happening. Without any further hesitation, I gently sank my teeth into her biceps.

"Ah!" Big sis's heighten sensitivity must mean that she truly felt that.

Nibbling on big sis's flesh, slowly applying more and more strength into my teeth, I took the opportunity to feel up big sis's hands, along with her slender fingers. They were rough, its skins calloused, evidence of their lifelong use and abuse serving under big sis, a stark contrast to her toned but also soft flesh of her biceps. Big sis's arms were slender... Almost fragile, even when that's certainly not the case. It's simply too skinny, too bony. As I glanced at big sis, I could tell that she looked tense, but it was pain that she's more than used to. Hence, I went back to carving into her arm, savouring the taste of my prey that I have marked tonight.

When I finally let go, a teeth shaped mark can be seen on her upper arm. "This will do." I said, satisfied with my handiwork. Big sis stared at it with odd fascination, as if she was aroused by it. Just to make sure, I leered at her inner thighs, a doubt behind my mind that big sis was turned off by my biting. The glistening flow of liquid tells me that my worries were unfounded.

I pressed my face close to hers. "Pervert~" I whispered. Just like me... We truly are of the same blood.

Big sis looks away as she tries to futilely hide her embarrassment, but she found her courage to look at me directly in the eye again. Admirable, even if she's making a sad puppy face.

Soon. I told myself.

I proceeded to peck big sis on the lips, then on her cheeks, where I continue to utilize my mouth on her ears from there. Nibbling on her earlobes, I begin to contemplate what to do with the other parts of her face.

Do I just sit on her? That could do, but I would want something more delicate...

Ah.

Licking the inner parts of big sis's ear, I reached downwards, feeling the slickness between my inner thighs. Smearing past them, liberally applying the obscene liquid onto my fingers, I then brought back up to big sis's face, almost brushing her nose.

"This is what your little sister smells like..." I whispered. It's getting addicting to watch big sis's reactions as I kept corrupting her innocence.

Big sis's face flushed with desire as she inhaled my scent greedily, her own scent becoming more and more obvious. Cupping her face with my free hand, I felt the warm company of her presence, enjoying the heat radiating from her body.

12