All Comments on 'Big Sister in the City'

by sghoul

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WELL DONE

Wow can't wait for more well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

NEED. MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start!

Excellent start. You should do a little better job of editing the few errors. Keep up the good work!

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornalmost 15 years ago
excellent

Oh yes! Very believable and I would love to see more from you :-) And I won't remain anonymous *grin*

lisasmurflisasmurfalmost 15 years ago
Love it all

like to see more on the tail of this one, If he gets all 3 women in the end, does he marry his sister

Stanz12Stanz12almost 15 years ago
Wow

Its simple really...Bloody Marvelous!

Orion623Orion623almost 15 years ago
Good Story

A nicely written story of a brother/sister romance. Needed more explanation of why a 25 year old sister would be so hot after her 18 year old brother. The development of the two siblings bailing out of their family and a boring rural life was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It sizzles !

Hot!..Hot!..Hot!

What more can one say .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. Highly impressed. Looking forward to part two.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
GREAT START!!!

That was a great start that you wrote. It would be nice to see this as a series. It would be also nice this see how the brother and sister develop their relationship along with the two roommates in the future.

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 15 years ago
Good story but sloppy spelling

I loved the story, but the number of grammatical errors almost ruined it for me. I could tell that it was well thought out, but the spelling was horrendous. Please do spell-check before you post more stories.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 15 years ago
Well worth my hard on--um time...:)

I guess I'm missing out on something by not having a sister! Congratulations on a story well told, and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
when

dont make us wait too long for p2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

Great story I hope you will be adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

Great Story! Now, I'm wishing that I had a sister like that. Also, I want to read about the sister with the other two women. Don't keep us in suspense any longer. Write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please.

Loved reading this story. It is a fantastic beginning. Please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Chapter 2 please.

Don't hold out on us, give us the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree.

This story needs another chapter or two. It is a great story & needs to be continued. Please do so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where's the rest?

Fantastic story but where is chapter 2? I love this story & I hope you will continue writing it. Please write the next chapter soon.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
More is not always better...

BUT IN THIS CASE I THINK IT WOULD BE! I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

please continue this story...it is the best one yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice

Excellent character development. Good beginning to a series. Very believable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
continue

please continue this great story just don't ruin it like you did "MARK'S FAMILY and BRYCE'S FAMILY" there is so much left for them to do

Krazy_Passion_KingKrazy_Passion_Kingover 13 years ago

So great please continue.Don't let this one be a cliff-hanger. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

With all the chapters you did on Mark's family, you cant let this one die!

im anxiously awaiting more and more chapters on this story line. keep it up!

ambystohluteambystohluteabout 13 years ago
Great!

Great story, i loved the build-up leading to the 'action'. Most people get right into it, but what you did made a good story an amazing one. Hope you continue it sometime, Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent

I loved every bit of that 5 stars. Fantastic job.

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31almost 13 years ago

Now thats an awesome story. I hope you will continue. I would love to see whats happens with the other 2

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story, I hope you will continue the story and bring in the roomates, again this was great!!! Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Engaging!

This is the type of story that I most enjoy on this site. Sex is meaningless and empty unless it is also accompanied by romance and genuine feelings for the object of ones sexual desires. You have managed to conjure up just the right mixture of all of them. There are probably fewer than 10 authors whose works I have read here who are able to combine just the right ingredients to create a spellinding tale, as you have done here. I didn't want to stop reading it. I only wish it had been ten pages longer.

If you sometime, and somehow continue this jewel, focus on the brother and sister, even to the deletion of subordinate characters if necessary. Brian and Josie are the truly interesting characters here - believable, down-to-earth, and charming. The roommates add to the story's flavor, but too many times authors here let collateral characters detract too much from the development of the characters and relationships of the "stars" of the story. Don't let this happen to you.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Great Story!!

This was a great story. It's a great story line that could keep going and going. Hopefully you'll write more of it. I loved how descriptive you are when it comes to the "important" things in the story. Keep up the good work. 5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

very well written,thoroughly enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

I want more please. What happens with the roommates? How does his time at NYU affect his relationship with his sister? Come on, give me more?

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

Very well written story which could become an incredible series of stories involving the room mates. Please please add to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Well versed and presented! Good background and great lead up. Keep it going!!

zarroc789zarroc789almost 12 years ago
Please

Please write more, it was so amazing please write MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
add to this this was amazing

Add to this soon great story

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Awesome

Write a sequel please!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Very good

Mostly a very good story. The bit where he was going to make up a blanket to sleep on the floor didn't flow well however. suggest tweak that scene.

Next ?

wo_hyawo_hyaover 11 years ago
first night...you have it right.

I have to disagree about Brian having just arrived from the farm and thinking country manners, assuming he would not be sleeping in the same bed as Josie and starting to make a bedroll on the floor for himself.

The fact he'd years of fantasizing about her had nothing to do with it, it's just a reflection how those midwest and western farboys are brought up. Living in KS with my aunt, uncle & cousins and their cousins, I have seen this mindset in action... like my cousin studying at KSU, sharing an apartment with two gorgeous girls, and not once ion 2 years did he date them, mess with them or even consider trying - and no he didn't have a serious gf during those years, until the last half of senior year when he got serious but they both went to bed their wedding night as virgins.

To me it was corny, but that's just how those guys are, either momma's good kid or a total wildcat... So his sister, a year and some older was the wildcat while he was the conservative virgin. Go figure. Looking forward to your sequel to this !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very simple...

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well done ! Chapter 2?

AcerxboxAcerxboxalmost 11 years ago
Some of the good ones never return.

To anyone whom asks for a sequel, not just to this story but to any story you read, pay close attention to the author's last update. An example is SGHOUL. This author hasn't wrote anything in 5 yrs. Don't think they are coming back either

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Big Sister In The City:" - Josie and Brian Stevens - (Sister and Brother)

Not that my encouragement will have any influence on the writer's consideration to write further Chapter(s), I will take umbridge and ask that he do so--with one caveat!!

IF, the lover's incestual affair of sister Josie and her brother Brian are to remain monogamous--without the introduction of Denise and Esther (Josie's roommates)--than by all means further exploits, and maybe starting a family, of Josie and her brother Brian would be most welcomed by this reading lover of pure and true incest by and between blood-relative family members, i.e., siblings Brian and Josie ONLY! And leave Denise and Esther as lesbian lovers! Ttwo couples in the apartment if they wish, but the lesbian couple monogamously, and Josie and her brother as the other monogamous couple, with each couple's total fidelity to their love partner.

Josie admitted that her courosity-affair with her female roommates was due to not having the man she was waiting for in her life before her4 brother came to her--and now she has admitted HER MAN is there (being her brother Brian), so she should discontinue her infatuation of her lesbian roomies, and devote her life to her brother. Infidelity has just as much of a negative effect on incestual lovers--and lesbians--as it does on any life-committed couple!!! If the writer has any desire to write further about Josie and Brian, AND, fuck up and muck-up and muddy the incestual affair of the siblings with the non-incestual outsiders/lesbians, then leave the story AS IS; in it's current stage and format!!!

It is an excellent story of sensuality and sensitivity! Josie has my vote as the most caring, loving, compassionate and passionate PERSON, to come along in quite awhile, as a woman, a sister, a friend and as a lover of her younger brother!! She has long awaited her brother that she loves so deeply and dearly; he has accepted her on the same terms and conditions--undying love for their sibling!! She should now forgo her bi-sexuality and pledge her fidelity to Brian; Brian should in turn pledge the same fidelity to his sister Josie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

absolutly loved the interaction between the characters. A mix of lust, rivalry, comedy, and jsut the gernal atmosphere of it, was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

The plot here was absolutely brilliant, and the ending was a beautiful ending to an incredibly well-written piece. A solid 10/10, ye most excellent of writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please more it was awesome I couldn't get enough

Again begging for more please soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Big Story

please, mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Continue the story outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maybe someone could pick this up and write the next chapter?

If this author isn't going to continue this, maybe another Literotica author can pick this story up and write the next chapter or two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No matter the disclaimer at the start, still unrealistic and simpleminded

""First off," I said, stepping up to him. "I've been keeping all three of these visions more than happy, all night long." Denise molded into me and put her hand on my chest.

"He sure has." she said with a grin.

"And second, this sensual beauty is far more than a guy like you could ever handle." Denise just grinned at him.""

Reality check:

Only 24 hours after arriving in New York, this shitkicker still has the cowshit on his shoes, and then suddenly he's James Bond, suave and sophisticated, debonaire and devastating? Give me a break. That line of dialog cost you the story, as far as I'm convinced. Fantasy has to have some grounding in reality in order for the fantasy to work, to induce that 'this could be me' feeling; the corny dialog shatters that, so 2 stars, sorry

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
What a shame

This is by far your best story that I've read so far. What a crying shame you didn't continue on with this amazing story. Since your last post was six year ago it's highly unlikely it will continue.. Disappointing really.. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love my sister, too!

I love my only remaining sister,too! This is the best story, I have read on here, lately. You got five stars.

Keep up the good stories. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I have only had sex with my one sister, that is living. And I love her so much . She know I do.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Accurate Depiction

I loved your story and gave it my highest honor, Viz. I bookmarked it. I know I'll be re-reading it many times. Your depiction of a midwestern family that all but disowns a daughter that moved to the big city is, regrettably, quite spot on. I live in a city in a blue state, a city that gives refuge to many a poor soul from the hinterland. Some of their stories of subsequent familial rejection are simply heartbreaking.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
Lovely Story

Lovely writing. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Make more chapters

Do it please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Very good! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Aww man! I was hoping after all this time I might get lucky and see another chapter to this one, adding in the roomies ;)

Oh well, still a great stand alone, and well worth the re-read! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!!

This story was posted to YouTube for awhile and it was in my top 5 favorite stories. I watched it probably a dozen times then it disappeared from YouTube. I just found it on Literotica website and read it. So glad I found it again. Still my top pick. Thank you so much. Excellent!!

doombardoombarabout 5 years ago
Superb

Wow that was an excellent read and I loved it well done. I just hope there's more of this tale to come.Keep up the good work and thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A few things would have perfected this.

I agree with other readers this story was Awesome,but if the author had added one or two more pages that included Denise and Ester in with Bro & Sis it would have been icing on the cake,and also have where Sis went down on her girlfriends in like a Daisy Chain while her Brother watched would have been mindblowing.

Also have it where the Brother got all three girls pregnant and him being father to all 3 babies and him marrying his sister would have killed it even better.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I concur.

This story was memorable but way too short,Ester and Denise essentially got hosed from being with Brian,I think they pretty much were just as much in love with Brian as Josie was.

Also in my opinion Brian should just have been Josie,Denise,& Esthers Live-in Personal Gigolo and quit College and have the girls support their Boyfriend Brian,and also give him lots of love and sex,and babies and live a Happy Fulfilling 4some Life,also have all of them travel somewhere where Marriage is legal to more than 1 Spouse and have Brian marry Josie and the other girls so they could all live happily ever after.

Lastly depending on their feelings have Brian and Josie invite their Parents to the Wedding,but I figure like Brian said his Mother would probably have a heart attack if she knew what her kids were up to,but oh well Brian and the rest of them love each other enough that they don't need anyone else,except maybe children to pass their love onto that its okay to love each other like that.I hope the author will consider writing Chapter 2.

panukarrpanukarrover 4 years ago
Nailed it!

One of the best erotic stories about big sister-little brother incest I've ever read. You have made us fall in love with Josie and Brian and portrayed their characters in a very natural and heartwarming way. In no way does the attraction between them seem cheap or artificial. I'm sure many of us who have read and liked the story are wishing if they had a sister like Josie!

It's not only a treat for our cocks but also our hearts. Keep it up! Sequel/Novel on the brother-sister couple much awaited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

please keep this going, the story is very hot

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 4 years ago
Totally Hot !! Best Incest Story Ever !!

This story is SOOO HOT to me a very believable story of incest. I have one sister that I have always loved more than my other siblings but no incest happened between us. I did have an incest relationship with one of my Aunts though. She was ten yrs. older than me to the exact day. I was born on her birthday so I was way beyond special to her. She told me yrs later that when I was in still in my mom that she was so excited about her much older sister was having a baby. She was totally awestruck when mom had a baby on her (my aunts) birthday and that the baby was a boy (me) that she took it upon herself to be my protector.

I would love to tell the story of our love but I was underage for most of the yrs so I can't tell my story on Lit. Bummer KUDOS on such a great love story, to me, totally real.

cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

please write at least another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

I loved this story 5 stars.

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

WTF no chapter 2 what about the room mates ?

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Much better, in my mind, than Mark's Family. I only wish it were as long.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

such a beautiful warm tingly story ... thank you for this awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous