Big Sister Lends a Hand

Story Info
Sister helps out her incapacitated brother.
4k words
4.36
66k
71
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Life was shit. James had been confined to bed for two weeks because of two broken hands and two broken feet. He had been unable to see his steady girlfriend because she had broken her leg in the same car crash. The only visitors he had were his older sister Jenny, and his mother, the Lady Winifred of Farnsworth Manor. He was back in his childhood home, a three storey manor with it's wings and grounds and ornamentations, set in the middle of nowhere, Kent.

His father, Lord Farnsworth had passed away two years previous due complications of Covid-19, leaving him, Jenny, and mother.

x

He had been studying at Uni when the car he was driving hit a tree due to faulty brakes. Nobody killed, just minor injuries.

Now, in the midst of England's record breaking heatwave, he was being nursed by his former nanny Mrs Smith, a dour and humourless woman, and now a withered old biddy of seventy. He had been taking to his bed in the buff with only a single sheet over him in a bid to beat the stifling heat.

"Time for your evening bed bath, young James." Said nanny.

With his hands heavily bound in plaster casts, it had been impossible for him to fully look after himself in certain ways. Now the twenty year old was being fussed over by a stuffy old relic. And despite his unfortunate predicament, he found himself with a persistent erection. How he missed Maggie, his nineteen year old girl. They used to do it every chance they had. Now she was recuperating thirty miles away in her parents home, and he had no form of sexual release.

He endured the indignation of being cleansed in bed, and still he could not hide his constant arousal from the elderly lady.

"Sorry, nanny."

He said as she soaped up his nether regions. Including his formidable eight inch boner.

"Hmph! Don't think it's the first John Thomas I've seen, master James. Mister Smith and I were married for forty years."

When he was alone, he had tried to relieve his tension by lying on his side and humping the rucked up sheet, but to no avail. He had then used two pillows, one atop the other and attempted to slide his dick in and out, but there had been no satisfactory friction.

"I just have to get myself off, or I'll go crazy!"

x

He was awakened the next morning by the sound of the curtains being pulled back and the flood of warm sunlight that came in the bay window. He glanced over in that direction and saw Jenny smiling at him.

"Good morning, babykins. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry to wake you, but it is eleven o'clock."

James shifted in his bed and looked at his older sibling with blinking eyes.

She was a pretty thing with strawberry blonde hair, pink lips, and sparkling blue eyes. Her light print dress barely covered her medium sized, but quite adequate breasts. She wore a pair of three inch heeled sandals which gave her shapely calves a nice turn. All in all, a nice young filly.

"Mmm, eleven. Doesn't time fly when you're stuck in bed for a boring fortnight."

"I was going to ask how you were feeling, Mister Grumpy! But, I get the picture."

"It's alright for you. You've been engaged to Charles for a year. I bet you two are at it like rabbits."

"Hey now. Mind your manners. Let me plump up your pillow."

Apart from the Queen sized bed, James had a modest room with sparse furnishings, and no television. There was one large bay window along one side, designed to let in the morning sun.

He looked up at Jenny as she fussed about him. Lucky Charles, he thought. Jenny would be a fine catch. He saw his older sibling bend forwards and his eyes bulged as the hem of her dress lifted and he made out her bush of fair pubic hair, clearly visible through her sheer panties.

He hadn't seen his sister in a while. Not Since she had become engaged. She had an air of maturity about her now. A consequence of having regular sex?

James gave a low groan and the thin sheet covering his nakedness tented at groin level.

"Heavens! James! Shouldn't you do something about that?"

Jenny pointed a well manicured nail at his raised sheet.

"Yeah, I wish!"

He scoffed as he held up his two covered mitts.

"I've not been able to pleasure myself for weeks. I'm going mad here!"

"Well, I'm sorry and all that, but there's not much we can do about that. Is there?"

"What about calling a prostitute?"

"James! What WOULD mother think? The answer's no on that count."

James sulked and as he turned in his bed and the sheet lifted up to reveal his bare genitals and rampant hard-on. Jenny gulped at the size of him. SO much bigger than dear Charles. Unable to avert her gaze, it became apparent to her stricken brother she was staring.

"Look, Jenny. We're family. Give me a break here. Just touch it. I'm begging you."

For a tense moment, his sister looked out of the window and James hissed as her exquisite body filtered through her thin cotton dress as a mouth-watering silhouette.

"No, I will not."

"I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable. It's just that I really need a hand. Literally! I've got no-one else to turn to."

"Out of the question."

"If you really loved me you would."

"Now, that's not fair."

"If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd help you out."

Jenny raised a quizzical brow. He was helpless, after all.

"I'll just touch it. No more."

"Cheers."

Jenny approached the bed and turned down the sheet. She regarded his swollen member with big blue eyes. She traced a line up the one big blue vein that seemed to pulse as he breathed.

"Oh, god!" Gasped he as his dick responded to the light contact by twitching and swaying.

As he laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling, Jenny saw him shiver as she gripped the rock hard shaft in her tiny fist. She blushed crimson as she bent forward at the waist and pointed his knob this way and that. She felt a slight pang of humiliating pleasure as she exhibited his erection closer to her face.

James had been stiff all week, and yet he swore his cock was even bigger than before.

"How is that?"

"Good!" He whispered with a dry throat. "Just squeeze it a little."

"Like this?"

"Hnnng!"

James kicked his legs out and bumped his bandaged feet together.

Jenny stroked his organ, skinning back his foreskin as her hand traversed his length. His heart was pounding in his chest, and his entire body became awash in perspiration.

He looked up to see his older sibling casually wanking his hose with a fascinated stare.

How far was she willing to take things? A dozen thoughts ran through his head as he came periIously close to the peak of his orgasm.

"Okay. Enough."

"Wh...what? No! Why?"

"James. I simply cannot do anymore for you without it being weird. I'll say goodnight."

"Jenny! You can't leave me half-cock. It's, it's. Immoral!"

The door closed and James was left to suffer alone.

x

James looked at the clock on his bedside table. Three in the morning and still 33 degrees. Fuck this weather.

His engorged member brazenly pointed straight up to the ceiling in silent torment. The August Supermoon lit the bedroom in a bright yellow hue, causing mad shadows to dance across the walls as it made it's elliptical orbit.

"James?"

The door opened a crack and Jenny peered in the darkened bedroom. Even from his point of view, he saw that her cheeks were flushed, and she had a bead of sweat on her brow.

"Jenny?"

She entered the room in her bra and panties, her light hair tied back in a ponytail. He had a mental flashback and recalled the countless times he had pulled on it and teased her when they were children.

"I feel bad about before. I can't sleep in this heat, and so."

James could see her bosom rise and fall with as she breathed.

Without another word, his sister reached out and gingerly wrapped her fingers around his hardened shaft.

His quite beautiful cock had become fully erect and almost intimidating. It was every bit of eight inches and majestic as it reared up to the ceiling.

"Your cock is wonderful."

Her hand felt damp as she stroked him with a firm up and down motion.

In truth, curiosity had gotten the best of Jenny. Her brother's maturing body was quite a miracle in her eyes, as he became an adult virtually overnight.

James gasped and closed his eyes as she tugged away on his stiff pecker. It was a fantasy come to life for him. For her too?

"Oh, yes. Please, please rub my dick!"

Jenny used her left hand to fondle his scrotum as she twisted her right in an anti-clockwise jerk on his length.

"Is this what you do for Charles?"

"Sometimes."

"It's nice," he said shamelessly in the throes of his blessed escape from mental torture.

In the moonlight their eyes met as he gurgled in pleasure and a little indignity. With his hands and feet covered up, he must have looked totally ridiculous in the eyes of his older sibling, but still she continued to wank him off.

"You needn't be gentle, sis. You won't hurt me by rubbing harder."

"Any better," she asked as her grip tightened.

"Much. You're a good sister, Jenny. I love you."

"I love you too, babykins."

Jenny smiled sweetly as she sat on the edge of the bed and beat his meat in a purposeful manner.

"Now, don't hold back because I haven't all night."

"I don't think I could even if I wanted too."

She saw his bell end bloated and purple as it prepared to erupt. She sped up her jerks, working rapidly along the vein-popping shaft.

James was reduced to making pathetic whimpers and groans. His hips thrust up into her moist fist.

"Come on. Come on. Cum now."

James pushed up higher and harder as Jenny squeezed harder.

His cock pulsated and spasmed as he ejaculated. Thick ropes of cum sprayed Jenny's hand and belly as she kept on wanking him hard.

He panted and twitched until the final drops of semen dribbled into the palm of her hand.

With tender care, she toweled him off and waited with him until he eventually drifted off into a contented sleep.

"Poor lamb."

She kissed him on the cheek and left him.

x

"I see you've gained some self control, master James." Said Mrs Smith as she saw his erection tamed.

His aching dick had been reduced to a semi-hard state, thanks to big sister, and he was able to look his nanny in the face as she changed the bed linen. Finally, his broken Samsung Tablet had been returned to him, and he had been able to contact Maggie. It was a clumsy affair to navigate the touch screen and he gave up after a couple of hours browsing the net. The last site he visited was his favourite X rated video one, and at the drop of a hat, he had yet another raging hard-on.

"This is pure torture."

He waited for Jenny to show, but to his chagrin, she was a no-show.

"I do hope she isn't offended."

At precisely three AM that night, the door to his bedroom opened again. James lifted his head to see his sister walk briskly to his bed.

"Jenny?"

"Shush. Mother is home from her trip to London."

He watched the beauty's hips sway and her modest sized tits bounce invitingly as she joined him on the bed. Her soft bare bottom settled on the bed as she leaned in. Again she had on only her underwear together with a pair of sheer tan nylons.

His cock was fit to burst as he ogled her splendid near naked form.

"Sorry I didn't see you today. Charles and I had to attend a horrid dinner party at Lord and Lady Melton's place. She's a frightful bore. AND she managed to spill a glass of Merlot down the front of my new dress. Clumsy cow."

James half listened as his eyes focused on her rounded breasts that threatened to spill out of her bra at any second.

"Anyway, Charles and I have had a dreadful ride home, and now we're not talking. So, how was your day?"

"Boring and lonely."

"Ah, too bad."

Jenny got onto the bed at the opposite end, lifting her legs up in a seductive whisper of nylon against nylon. She pretended not to notice his burgeoning erection that strained up out of his wiry pubic nest.

"Hey. Remember when we were little and we used to leg wrestle on the bed?"

James laughed as he did recall those times.

"Yes. And I always won."

"Did not!"

"I did!"

"Did." Jenny planted the soles of her feet on top of his upper thighs and tapped them lightly. "Not!"

His cock reared up as his furtive glance focused on his sister's mound of Venus that sat snugly on her panties not four feet away.

"I...I..."

Jenny continued to tease her sibling with languid strokes of her stockinged feet along his upper legs.

"J...Jenny. Pl...please!"

"Please what?"

With a wicked grin, Jenny slid down on her back lower and used her dainty toes to knead his scrotum. His eyes were on stalks as his older sister expertly abused his testicles, turning each one over in between her balled feet. With his feet and hands out of service, James watched helplessly as her right foot slid up and down his twitching manhood.

She curled her foot like a fist and the wrinkles of her sole literally masturbated him.

"Am I winning, baby brother?"

"Hummm!"

Her left foot moved up under his sweaty backside and she used her big toe to worm inside his as crack.

Encased in the nylon, her toes looked divine in the sheer hose.

He looked down his undulating body as she trapped his rock hard cock between both feet, resuming a most unusual fellatio.

As she moved her feet up and down, she made a slapping crack on his rigid shaft.

His mouth hung open as she foot fucked him faster. Her bottom left the mattress as she splayed her legs and encased his dick in an envelope of nylon. Her panties stretched out over her plump pussy mound and he could see her moistened slit through the sheer material. A welcome sight for sore eyes to a virile young male.

"You're kind of cute in the raw."

"Thanks, sis."

"Now, don't fret. I'm going to help you out some more. What more can a dutiful sister do?"

Fact was, Jenny had become totally infatuated with her brother's cock, and wanted nothing more than to suck on it until he exploded.

She sat up and held his pole up on her hand. She used her tongue to slather all around the flared head, before sucking it into her cave of a mouth.

On her knees on the bed, Jenny pushed down on his length and his knob slid inside her mouth, followed by his meaty shaft.

"Holy shit!"

Jenny inhaled through flared nostrils as she moved down to grab his ass cheeks with both hands. James responded by thrusting his hips up. His buttocks were smooth and hairless, and very firm in her palms. She was suitably impressed at how muscular and shapely they were.

Jenny cocked her head back and opened her mouth even wider as she hummed happily on his log, wallowing in his manly taste and smell.

"Is this what you do for Charles?"

The hot blonde let him out with a pop and wiped her mouth.

"Sometimes."

When she paused the pair of them heard their mother's footfalls outside the door.

"James? Are you alright? I thought I heard you moaning." The door handle turned and James yelled out.

"Don't come in. I'm not decent."

"Are you sure?"

Jenny sniggered as he playfully pulled on his pubes with her fingers.

"Ainggg! I'm okay, I'm okay, ho!"

"Very well. I shan't bother you."

"Oh, you witch"

Jenny chuckled and then pursed her lips again and forced them over the business end of his cock. He felt his knob plunge to the back of her throat as she sucked him further in.

Her eyes watered as the urge to gag nearly overcame her. She remained still and then, ever so slowly, she pulled back, leaving indecorous strings of thick saliva trailing from her lips to the tip of his dick.

"That. Is fucking hot!"

Jenny took him back inside her mouth and wanked his shaft at the same time.

He made a couple of uncontrollable moans as he began to ejaculate, his cum flowing freely into his sister's mouth.

"Jenny. Jenny!"

Jenny held her pinkish lips tight around his cockhead and swallowed every loose drop until he was finished jerking.

"Okay, I'm...okay." He panted as Jenny opened her mouth wide for him to see his gooey load mixed with her saliva on her tongue.

"I'll just kiss you goodnight."

"No, no. We're good. Thanks. You're a life saver, sis."

x

Jenny didn't show for three days and James mourned the loss. Some good news was that his casts were to be removed the next day and replaced with polyester sleeves which meant he would be able to flex his freed up fingers.

Still awake at midnight, he listened to the torrential downpour that broke the oppressive heatwave. As the rain beat loudly on the window, he failed to hear Jenny enter the room.

"Hello, babykins."

"Jenny. Oh, you're all..." He exclaimed, sitting upright.

"Naked."

It was the first time he had seen his grown up sibling in the raw. And he couldn't have wished for a prettier sight. He felt his dick rise as he contemplated the sight of her waspish waist, slender limbs and firm tits that jiggled invitingly. Her almost transparent fine pussy hair hardly covered her mons. Her legs were parted just so and her desirable slit appeared, moist and juicy. He gasped audibly when she pushed her middle digit just inside.

Her left leg bent lazily at the knee as she basked in the effect her bared body was having on her younger brother.

"I, am so wet, it's unbelievable."

"Jenny, you look incredible."

"Thank you. Charles still won't make up, the silly goose, and you've made me as horny as hell. I haven't had sex in over a week, and I'm desperate."

"I did that?"

"Duh! You have a scrummy cock, little brother. It's even better than what Charles has. And I need it in my cunny."

"But, sis. My hands. My feet. I can't move all that well."

"Bollocks! You just lie back and I'll do all the work. Just stay hard, okay?"

Her face was one of cute concentration as she carefully placed a pillow under his backside.

"What about mother?"

Jenny busied herself opening a Durex Ultra Thin condom, which she effortlessly rolled over his bloated knob and down his rigid shaft.

"She's out of it. She polished off half a bottle of Gordons Dry. Poor mother. She still misses Daddy, as do we."

"Is this what you do with Charles?"

"All the time, darling brother. All the time."

She nodded at the neatly placed sheath and settled on her brother's lap. He groaned aloud as Jenny rubbed his glans against her damp vulva a few times. He looked into her angelic face as she rocked her bottom and pushed into him with a heavy sigh.

Even through the thin rubber, James could feel her wetness within.

"You are awfully big, dear brother."

She wiggled her hips and continued to slide down his upright pole until he was fully embedded in her muff.

The pair of incestuous lovers moaned with delight simultaneously as Jenny stopped moving.

"Crumbs! It's all in!"

The rain hammered on the window as James watched her brush an errant lock of hair fall across her face. A flash of lightning illuminated the unlit room and highlighted her flawless pale skin. His sister truly looked adorable. Her long blonde hair framed her bright face, and her blue eyes hypnotised him.

How he longed to grab hold of her pert bum, or play with those rosy tipped breasts. Damn these casts.

The smell of her body assailed his nostrils and as her pert tits loomed over him, he instinctively thrust up.

"Cheeky sod!"

Her long legs squeezed his thighs as she began to rise and fall, rolling her hips and slamming her derriere into his greasy groin.

She felt almost weightless on top of him, so slight was she.

"Ohhh, ooo! Ohhh, ooo! Oops!"

He popped out of her, and she looked down and adjusted his boner. Once aligned with her succulent entrance, she sank down again, taking him all the way to the hilt.

Jenny quickly got her momentum going, gliding up and down in leisurely strokes.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12