Big Sister Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you do with Maggie?" She quipped.

"Sometimes. But this is better."

Now, in this heightened state of arousal, the pair of them understood the true meaning of illicit love. Her body responded to his exquisite love making and soon she felt the delightful stirrings in her loins that signaled her impending orgasm.

Her hips shunted to and fro, rolling and gyrating as she found immense pleasure in her brother's organ inside her. Her slender body trembled and glistened as her climax hit. James watched her delicious shivers of delight as her convulsions made her toss her head back.

And still they fucked.

"Uh!" She moaned as her brother shoved up faster.

"Harder!" She demanded in her wanton abandon.

"Harder!" She repeated with a whimper of ecstasy.

"Fuck me harder!" She screamed in his ear as she dug her nails in his chest.

Jenny managed to pull herself up into an upright position on his lap, lodging his dick inside her.

His cock was a solid, throbbing mass that filled her completely. Her fingers dug into his hips and he thrust up into her. Her lush breasts bounced and her muff throbbed and rippled over the thick shaft lunging up into her. James welcomed the soft clash of her buttocks over his pelvic area. The simple but effective grinding was perfect as his dick became sheathed in her velvet tight pussy. Jenny's face looked blissful as her pussy pulsated and gushed in her ardour. Although the rain had helped cool things off, her body was hot and flushed and dappled with sweat, Her usually immaculate hair was now damp and disheveled.

Then she tensed and hips gyrated slowly as her second orgasm hit.

"Mmm, dearest James. You've made me cum twice!"

"Don't stop, now, Keep going!" James cried out he quickened his pace.

"Ummm! Grrr! Fuck me, puppy! Oh, puppy, fuck me!"

Jenny yelped in unadulterated lust as she threw her head back and cupped her own wildly jiggling tits.

"Almost there, sis. Almost."

"My goodness!" She shrieked as her pussy tensed around his cock.

James was really close when she came and the incredible sight of seeing her so consumed in the throes of her orgasm made him lose it.

"Yeah!" His balls swelled as he emptied them into the condom buried in his sister's pussy.

Jenny fell atop of James, panting and dribbling onto his chest. She slowly pulled off of him and stood.

For some reason her face fell.

"What is it?" He asked as she disposed of his rubber.

She looked out of the window, temporarily smeary with the rain.

"Charles and I are moving to New York City. It's his job, you understand."

"But, that's five thousand miles away!"

Jenny stifled a sob and waved her hand.

"When are you leaving?"

"This weekend. I shall miss you terribly. Goodnight, darling brother."

With that he watched her leave the room and close the door. Leave his life?

END

12