Big Sister Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Jean-Luc grunted, as he gripped his big cock and fluidly shoved it into Kyle's soaked, perfect pussy.

"Oh, putain!" Kyle groaned, as she felt her little brother plunge his beefy cock into her pussy's depths. It was an ecstatic, wonderful experience, as she felt her pussy get filled in a most perfect way. And as she mentally made an attempt to always remember this moment, she felt her pussy instantly shudder on his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Jean-Luc groaned through Kyle's orgasm, as he banged his sister with long, powerful thrusts. Over and over he gave it to her; not too furious, he made sure to make each thrust count, as he lifted up Kyle's left leg in this tightly bound, side straddle position.

The dark bedroom was filled with the sounds of heavy, taboo passion. From underneath the right nap of her neck, Jean-Luc reached out with his right hand and grasped Kyle's fat left jug. He felt how perfect her tit was in his palm, how hard her nipple was.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" Kyle chanted, lost in the captivations of her lust. "Grab my titty, just like that!"

"Oh Kyle, you're so fucking hot!" Jean-Luc panted, biting her bare left shoulder. Kyle shuddered again. They went at it like that, hot, happy, unable to keep track of the time.

"Here, please, stop for a moment," Kyle eventually and barely managed to say. "Please, please!"

"Huh?" Jean-Luc asked, somehow finding the ability to stop mid thrust, but with half his cock still firmly lodged up his eldest sister's amazing twat. "Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong," Kyle panted out in hot breaths. "But I have a special request. See my dresser?"

"Yes."

"Please go to it and open the top drawer. Grab what you find there."

Jean-Luc, head a swirling storm, found himself pulling out of his sister. Cock still hard and totally soaked, he got up and followed Kyle's directions. He opened the top drawer and saw a large, rosy colored dildo.

"Oh shit!" he yelped.

"That's Mr. Rose," Kyle said with a chuckle. "He's a good friend. Even if you only do it once, I would love it if you used him on me. Could you do that?"

"Uh, yeah," Jean-Luc said, wiping some sweat from his brow. This was a new thing for him, and he was a bit unsure of his abilities at it, but he wasn't going to deny his sister's request. He grabbed the tool and brought it back to the bed.

"You're so sweet," Kyle said, flipping onto her back. Despite being dappled in sweat, she appeared to have found a modicum of composure, as she caught her breath. Looking happily at her brother, she spread her legs apart, body glistening. Here, despite being in dim light, Jean-Luc could still get a good first look at her pussy; clean shaven and well manicured, it was as perfect a treasure as one could find. But what he didn't expect was that right on her pussy was a tatoo, of a stylized rose with a fiery sun behind it.

"Whoa," Jean-Luc yelped in surprise. Kyle's cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I'm not exactly proud of that. I was drunk one night and took a very bad dare with some friends that I no longer talk to. Do you like it, though?"

"Oh, I love it; I think it's a beautiful design," he said earnestly, jerking his pink torpedo with his open left hand. Kyle relaxed her shoulders in a smidgen of relief.

"Yay. Now, please," Kyle said, biting her bottom lip while simultaneously shining her diamond. Jean-Luc lay down and brought his head to his sister's glorious pussy.

"Spread it," he asked. She did so, revealing more of her inner pink walls. Leaning even more forward, Jean-Luc spat on it, getting it even more wet.

"Oh!" Kyle yelped, eyes flashing in anticipation. Jean-Luc then took Mr. Rose and feeded the large toy into Kyle. As he did so, her body shivered from head to toe in pleasure.

"Oh, Jean-Luc," she moaned, as inch after inch was pushed into her. Her walls were spread wide open, and more rivulets of her womanly nectar spilled from her caverns.

For the next few minutes, Jean-Luc carefully moved the large dildo in and out of Kyle, taking care to pay attention to her body movements, making sure to not hurt her in any way. After getting a feel for the task, he then took initiative, scooted up and started licking his sister's clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Kyle sighed in ecstasy, her body writhing in pleasure. "Yes, just like that. Just like that. Yes, yes, yes!" Kyle squealed at the end, as another mighty orgasm wracked her moonlit body. Jean-Luc had to focus, as he made sure to keep Mr. Rose moving in and out while his sister rode her wave of stunning, blinding pleasure.

"Shit," Jean-Luc whispered, as his sister finally came down. Sensing it was time, he carefully pulled Mr. Rose out of her hot pussy.

"Oh goodness, that was amazing," Kyle stated in unsteady breaths. "Oh goodness, oh goodness," she repeated, but it wasn't long before she then reached down, threw Mr. Rose to the floor and spread her pussy open again. "Cock," was all she could say, her voice lacking any intonations of patience.

"Oh, of course," Jean-Luc replied. Getting up, he led his cock up to Kyle's hungry pussy; as happy as he had been to comply with her previous request, he was more happy to be banging her again with his own heavy flesh rod, even if they were now in a mostly standard missionary position.

Jean-Luc brought his head up to her drenched gate and pushed himself in. Kyle half groaned and half giggled in pleasure, as her brother began steadily and fully ramming her. Yes, he had a good cock, and she was going to be wanting much, much more of it, all before their parents came back.

Staring into each other's eyes, they went in for another powerful Frenching.

"Mmm," Kyle hummed, after Jean-Luc pulled his head away from the Frenching to focus more on the task of pounding his sister's sweet, splendid, tatted kitty.

"I have a gift for you," Kyle eventually spoke.

"Yeah?" he asked. Not losing his rhythm, he watched as Kyle reached underneath her pillow and pulled out a ziplock bag. Opening it, Jean-Luc let out a minor laugh when he saw that it was a bit of the gingerbread they had been given earlier. Taking the piece, Kyle placed half of it in her mouth, smiling at Jean-Luc. Catching her intent, Jean-Luc went in and ate the rest of the piece sticking out from her mouth, his lips touching hers. It was immensely flavorful; sharp, spicy and sweet, with a scent that erased the otherwise present scent of sweat.

As he ate, his hips began thrusting faster, and his focus began to falter.

"Cum in me," Kyle whispered after swallowing the gingerbread.

"Kyle, are you sure?"

"Yes, it'll be okay. Do it, fill me up."

"Fuck!" Jean-Luc hissed, really giving it to Kyle now. Her breath was becoming more and more ragged again, as it was now her turn to pay attention to her brother's body language. Taking initiative, she wrapped her long legs around Jean-Luc, which helped stabilize them.

"Kyle! I'm! There!"

"Knock me up," she ever so quietly, sweetly, whispered to Jean-Luc, pushing her breasts together.

"Fuck!" Jean-Luc yelled, as his big, heavy balls suddenly, immediately, fully emptied themselves into her. Both of their bodies shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Neither of them had an idea as to how long the moment lasted, but when they regained their senses, there was so much cum in her that it was spilling out from the sides of his cock and running down his nuts, all while still fully hilted into her.

"Holy shit," he managed to let out. Now having come down, he pulled out of Kyle and layed by her side, and together in the moonlight, they watched as streams of his pearl jam spilled out of her twat, still slightly agape. Kyle hummed in delight.

"Man, you're really tight," he finally whispered. They looked at each other; with a laugh Kyle then reached over and pulled Jean-Luc into a tight embrace, like she was hugging a big, fluffy teddy bear.

"Oh, Jean-Luc, you did so good! That was such a good dicking, I knew you had it in you, I'm so proud of you!" Kyle exclaimed in joy. Both of them were still naked, and as Jean-Luc fought to avoid getting crushed to death between Kyle's big, perfect puppies, all he could think about was just how much more crazy this summer could get.


12