Big Sky Country Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now he was going to do the fucking, Gabriel thought. The man was more into this than he'd previously shown.

"Jay Jones isn't known for keeping a young man for very long," Martinez murmured. "He uses the changes in his location stints to change partners. I am a steadier man, and I can be very valuable to a young man wanting to make it in the movies." Martinez's fingers were working inside Gabriel's channel.

"Yes, well, he's in the middle of filming Big Sky Country," Gabriel whispered, sighing for the opening attention Julio was giving him. He reached back and grasped the man's cock. He was hard as a rock. They were going to fuck again.

"We go back to Texas as soon as they've renovated the main house for the second half of the film," he added.

"The house renovations have been delayed. That's what Jay's been pestering me about. There's a movie he wanted to do with me filming down on the Baja Peninsula starting in a couple of weeks. We could do his scenes before he was needed back on the Big Sky Country set. And I think there's a young man in my movie he's been cultivating. I think that's why he's keen on doing this movie."

"And that's what I'm doing here?" Gabriel asked. "Being given to you to convince you to let Jay take another guy off to Mexico?"

"Do you find me repulsive?"

"No, not at all." And he didn't--at least in the dark he didn't--not like the dude Adrian had sucked off earlier in the evening. It all depended on the cock, and this guy's cock was more than adequate.

"Are you sensitive to Jones treating you as his property--as an asset he can give away at his own pleasure and to further his own career?"

"Yes, a little, I guess."

"I'm glad that you have some pride left. Yes, that's what Jay Jones does. He seduces young men, uses them in various ways, and discards them. I wouldn't do that to you. I'd take care of you."

Martinez was all exploring hands now, covering Gabriel's body, exploring every nook and cranny and paying attention to them. He ran the fingers of one hand into the hair on the back of Gabriel's head, turned the young man's head to him, and possessed his mouth with a demanding-tongue kiss. Gabriel gasped through the kiss as the fingers of the other hand invaded his channel and spread it open. The fingers were replaced by a hard, deep-probing cock, and the Mexican fucked Gabriel hard in a side split for several minutes and then, rolling over on top of him, with Gabriel on his belly, and Martinez now saddled on him, suddenly come to life, grabbing the top of the brass headboard overhead for leverage, and pounding, pounding, pounding, as Gabriel writhed under him, his fists also gripping the brass headboard rungs for dear life, his unheeded cries for mercy transcending to cries for more, deeper, longer.

Afterward they both lay there, side by side, sweating and gasping for breath.

"So, should I hire Jay Jones for the movie down on the Baja Peninsula with you moving here?" Martinez asked. "I'll give you a car as well. A nice convertible perhaps?"

"And you'd give me the cock regularly?"

"Oh, yes, I'll give you the cock regularly. That's why I have this bungalow just steps away from my office at the studio."

12