Wife Pregnant? Use Twink Instead

Story Info
His wife's 7mos pregnant. Blue balls leads him to twink.
2.7k words
4.66
48.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since I'd gotten drunk and fucked my wife's BFF on the couch as Cindy, my wife, lay in the hospital 7 months pregnant with my unborn child.

He was our roommate and slept on the sofa while Cindy and I shared the bedroom. More on that in Part One if you want to catch up on the background.

Anyway, I'd gotten drunk and he basically seduced me.

I'm straight. I've never done anything with a guy before, and only did it with him because it had been 7 months without sex from my pregnant wife...

Oh, and I was drunk...

Like REALLY drunk.

That day I'd killed half a bottle of Jack Daniels right before it happened. So that combined with my blue balls is why it happened.

It happened once, and I told myself it wasn't going to happen again.

I mean... I'm not gay and this was just a one-time thing.

Not that I have any complaints. Chad, the little twink who's still a cheerleader for Ohio State and does yoga gave me the best blow job I've ever had.

There was something about his big blue eyes looking up at me from between my big, muscular thighs as he throated my dick like Cindy---or any other woman---had ever done before.

And when climbed up and rode me????

OMG.... His asshole was tighter than anything I'd ever had before.... And his skin was so smooth as I held on to his thighs and occasionally gripped his round tight ass cheeks...

I think it's because I'd been so deprived of any affection--especially deprivation from sex.

7 months is a LONG TIME.

Anyway, back to the situation.

According to the doctors, she was not only on bedrest, but needed to stay in the hospital due to complications they needed to monitor over the next few days before inducing her labor.

Over the past couple of days since then Chad and I have acted like nothing happened.

He's off to school during the day and out at cheer practice or with friends in the evenings. I can hear the front door open and close around 10pm or so each night. Then, he leaves in the morning before I'm awake.

The few times we've bumped in to each other he's been very short and awkward.

This is CLEARLY a big deal for him. I think he feels guilty because Cindy is his best friend and he fucked me, her husband. Or... made me fuck him... I don't really know how to that explanation is supposed to work but you get the point.

They've NEVER held secrets from each other, so I'm sure it's eating him up inside.

Since Chad rode me last week, I've been getting hard-ons more regularly now.

Even though I'm not playing football for Ohio State after graduating last year, I still workout daily. I can still remember our old drills and workout routines.

I'm not in as perfect shape as I was when I played football for Ohio State, but I'm still in good shape. I'm 6'3 and weigh about 220. I still have defined abs and my biceps and triceps are still jacked.... I'm just not as shredded as I used to be.

The other day I was working out on one of the chest machines at Planet Fitness and I was really getting in the zone.

I was pumping out reps pretty easy because their machines only go so high on the resistance. For instance, I can benche 340, but their machines only go up to about 200 or so.

I'd much prefer to use free weights but Planet Fitness is $10 a month and that's all I'm working with these days.

Anyway, I had my headphones on zoning out to Joe Rogan's podcast when I noticed an older guy--about 65 or so-- staring in my direction from the stair master machine.

I didn't think anything of it, so I hit another set....but he was still looking in my direction.

Hard...

I mean...he was REALLY looking..

I looked around, then down and BOOM, there's my cock hard as a brick, laying across my right thigh throbbing to the beat of my heart and putting on a show for all the members at PF right then.

Like I smuggled in a live ferret in my pants.

I was wearing gray joggers with thin, stretchy comfortable material...and without underwear because since Cindy's been at the hospital the house is a mess and laundry needs to be done.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to chill for a bit and let this boner go down before walking out like Pinnochio.

I'm sitting in the locker room facing the lockers...continuing to listen to my podcast when the older gentleman from earlier who was staring comes and opens one of the lockers just ahead of where I was sitting...

He looked in my direction and said something... I couldn't hear because my headphones were on.

I took one ear off just to hear what he was saying.

"Are you a personal trainer?," he asked.

"Uhhh, no..." I replied.

"Oh, because you're in good shape and I just figured you were," he continued.

"If you ever decided to train me I'd be pretty generous with compensating you---say a $300 or so just for your time," the guy continued, then winked.

I just chuckled nervously...

"You let me know if you change your mind... or if you need some help with ummm... with that," he said.

Wow...

I'm such a sexually frustrated mess that I'm throbbing at the gym and getting propositioned.

As the guy opened his gym locker to get his bag, I actually considered what he was saying.

I mean, I'm broke. Like FLAT BROKE.

My wife has been in the hospital for a week, and I have like $7 in my account until she gets out of the hospital.

....unless I want to be an asshole and ask her for her debit card where her direct deposit hits as she lays in the hospital bed waiting to have our child.

I can't believe that I actually considered his offer. Even if for a moment.

I waited until my throbbing hard-on minimized to a mere chubby and headed to the car. On the way home I stopped at Aldi to get something to cook and headed to the house.

As I put my key in the lock, I could smell the aroma of food.

Chad was home cooking fajitas.

"Oh my God that smells fucking amazing," I said.

"I hope so," Chad said.

Those were the first three words he'd said to me since... you know.

"There wasn't anything to eat so I figured I'd cook something," he continued.

I'm not sure if it's because I was so horny...

Or perhaps because I often daydreamed about those moments from a week ago, but Chad was making me hard...

There he was wearing nothing but short cheer shorts, which accentuated is firm, round bubble butt and clung to his muscled, hairless thighs...

His effeminate mannerisms as he daintily moved the ingredients around in the skillet hopping back as the occasional pop and crackle of the fajitas jumped up out of the skillet.

On his tippy toes he stirred the contents of the skillet, but also stirred this feeling inside me.

I needed to cum.

Bad.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

I looked down at my cock which was standing at attention once again.

By the time I looked up, Chad was looking in the same direction...

At my throbbing, 8-inch, uncut penis begging for attention.

For the past few days blue ball syndrome made my testicles sore and tender to the touch...

I needed relief.

Without saying another word I walked over to him and grabbed his right hand as he stirred the skillet and moved it to my EVIDENT dick print.

As he reached it, he dropped the spatula to the ground and grabbed on to my love stick through my pants.

He's shorter than me---mabe about 5'5" so I hovered over him... leaning over to smell the scent of his hair...inhaling through my nose as I took in the fruity smell of the hair products he uses.

Then something took over me.

I grabbed around him...hugging him from the back at the stove--continuing to take in that sweet smell.

Chad was puddy in my hands...

He trembled as I pulled him even closer to me.

My throbbing cock now nestled between his fat, round asss....just between the cheeks through his shorts.

I pulled him into me...tighter...then swung around and pushed him up against the wall next to the fridge.

His back against the wall and me facing him, right in front of him...holding him.

I looked down at him as he looked up at me.

He looked so innocent...yet I know he wanted this, too...

I took my arms from around him just long enough to pull my pants down.

As they dropped to my ankles my cock sprung up to attention.

I looked chad in the eyes, grabbed his head with my right hand and pushed him down...

Chad knew what I wanted...no, what I NEEDED.

I looked down and noticed a blob of precum drip to the ground as he looked up at me with his tongue out preparing to give me the pleasure I so desperately needed.

He took my heavy, uncut dick in his right hand and gripped it while he gently licked my shaft...starting at the balls...slowwwwwly all the way up to the top.

This caused me to shutter...

I trembled...

I needed this so bad.

When he got to the top of my cock, he expertly licked between my throbbing purple head and the folds of my foreskin, which sent me into ecstasy.

Then in one fell swoop he engulfed me.

Chad took my whole 8-inch monster down, and it was pure heaven.

The warm, gushy, tight wetness made me almost pass out.

Looking down, I could see his face turning beet-red, and tears welling in his eyes...

His nose, now hidden in the thick bush of my pubic hairs...

He held my cock in his warm throat for like 20 seconds as my balls pulled up into me...

I was so fucking horny right now....

I grabbed the back of his head with my right hand and pushed him even further on me...getting that extra half inch into his deep throat...

He pulled off me gasping for air and looking up at me...

I was an animal at this point...

He sat on the floor now---heaving and catching his breath...

I got on my knees and turned him over onto his stomach...

Trying to pull his short cheer shorts down, the got caught and I ended up ripping them...

This added to the passion of the moment.

Chad got on all fours at this point and pushed him forward-- his head and chest down so that his plump, round, hairless ass was up in the air and ready for me to get the relief I needed.

His bubble ass looked so delicious...

I leaned down and reached my arms around his thighs---pulling his ass closer to my face as I licked the sweat drop rolling down his right ass cheek...

He clinched his ass---flexing his glute muscles and next thing I knew my tongue and face were buried between Chad's twink ass cheeks.

Those golden, pale mounds of muscle...

Chad moaned like a little bitch as I tongue kissed his hole...preparing it...getting it wet enough for me to eventually slide in.

I got up on my knees and prepared to mount him...

I spit into my hands and used the moisture to lube myself as I stroked my dick a few times...

Chad's ass looked so fucking good.

It was just muscular enough, yet smooth and feminine enough to excite me.

I leaned over, putting my weight onto his back as I cradled my head to the left side of his...

While breathing heavy like a wildebeest, I once again sniffed his scent...

His innocent whimpers and moans were driving me crazy...

I took my right hand around his neck...choking him a little bit as I bit his shoulder.

I took my missile, which was now like a rock, and guided it between his ample, muscular ass cheeks...

I started easing it in....

Slowwwly...

"I'm sorry Chad, I just gotta...," I said.

And with that I rammed my dick deep inside him...

He shrieked...

I continued to hold him around his neck as the fire alarm started to go off...

The fajitas were still in the skillet... on the stove....probably set to high....

I didn't care...

I needed this more than anything...

I started pounding him like a jackhammer...

Impalling him.

I reached up and grabbed him by the back of the hair... holding his hair as I continued...

Nailing him to the kitchen floor....

"fucccccck meeeeee, blaaaaaaake" he said...

I wanted to see his face...

I stopped my raging pound session and flipped him over so he could face me, then pushed his legs back so they'd be over my shoulders...

His face was red... He was out of breath...panting...

I lined my dick up with his ass and rammed it in once again.

He winced...then moaned...

Slowly picked up the pace as I looked down and noticed Chad's dick pointing up at his face as I was fucking him.

He was hard as a rock, too...

I continued fucking him....

"Cum in me Blake," he said... BEGGING for me to pound him harder.

That sent me over the edge.

The sound of my balls slapping his cheeks as I entered and exited his ass...

Chad started pushing down into me with the rhythm...

He was loud as he moaned with each one of my strokes.

I leaned over and choked him as I continued plowing him... this time even harder than before... The sound of him gasping for air as I buried my thick long schlong deeper and deeper inside him was turning me into an animal.

I forward and grabbed his waist... rubbing my hands up and down his chiseled twink abs....pulling him closer to me.

His skin so smooth and soft.

I was getting close...

Then, without warning a HUGE rope of cum shot out of Chad's dick across his chest... two seconds later another rope hit his chin...

His eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Uggggggh, uggggh," Chad moaned in that effeminate, twink voice as the third and final rope shot out just above his belly button.

He convulsed as his orgasm continued with only dribbles of cum drooling out now...

As he ejaculated, and with each rope, his tight hole clinched my throbbing dick... grabbing it even tighter... MILKING ME...

My rhythm got even faster as I was now jackhammering all my stresses and worries into Chad.

And with that, I collapsed on top of him.

My sweat the only barrier between my chest and his chest.

I felt my cock jerk in his tight hole as the first spurt inseminated him.

I could feel a warm numbness in my balls as this happened.

I reached down and pulled and rushed around on my knees to get to his face where a rope quickly globbed across the left side of his face.

I grabbed the back of his head and forced it down on me once again as the final 3 spurts went down his throat as I indicated each spurt with a masculine "uhnnn, uhnnn....uhnnn."groan.

I was exhausted, yet relieved.

I looked down...

My cock now hanging over his face.... Slowly swinging from left to right.

Him looking up at me with a blank, confused face....

While this was some of the most amazing sex I'd ever had... I was confused and felt guilty.

There I was with the final string of cum hanging from my cock like snot...swinging in my wife's best friend's face...who's a dude.

As she lay pregnant in the hospital...

I've got a lot of thinking to do...

But for now, I have to piss...

---------

PS: This was fun to write. I sat on a flight typing away with the brightness down on my laptop clicking and clacking away---having the occasional hard-on as I wrote the "good" parts ;-).

I absolutely LOVE feedback. Give me suggestions... Have an Idea? Tell me and let me write it. Did this make you jizz? When? Tell me... I'm starting to really like this shit.