All Comments on 'Big Surprise for Denise'

by HungProfessor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep the storys cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved it...

I enjoyed your story very much...Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Good

This has been a personal fantasy since I was alone one evening at my hair dresser's and she spent time rubbing her c cups against me while I stroked my cock under the apron. I left a large deposit of cum all over my lap and she immediately excused herself to take a bathroom break. I went to check, but the door was locked and I could hear moans comming from the bathroom. I lightly knocked on the door and asked if she was ok or needed some help in any way. Since she was married she said no, everything was ok. I quickly went back and exchanged the apron for a fresh one, depositing the cum-filled one onto the laundry pile. I then took my seat in the chair and slowly resumed striking my 7" staff until it was stiff and throbbing. I heard the bathroom door open and she returned to finish clipping my hair. As I was getting up to pay her and heading toward the front door, she said there was no charge and said maybe next time I could show her what I'd been doing to get the apron so messed up. I smiled as she let me out, and noticed her bra was missing because her nipples were poking out stiffly. I brushed against them with my hand and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She quickly locked the door as I departed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY simple story.

The real classics are usually very simple. Man, Woman or equivalent ,execution and result. All I need now is my own result.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous