All Comments on 'Big Timmy: The College Years-Audio'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
piano59piano59over 13 years ago
Long Dong Silver

Ever heard of him? You have quite the imagination or did this really happen to you? Love to hear more from you...

piano59

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know how to read for myself

yours stories are fine as they are but we can read. Don't need to be read to. You had no life in your voice, you just read it. It didn't even sound like a speech. Not sure why you made this a audio. could have just put it up written and probably gotten good reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey Anonymous,

1. Fan requested me to read this. That's why I did.

2. This was one of my earlier reads...it's better than my first couple, but not as good as some of my later ones where I start to relax a little more and moan a bit. I'm not a professional porn voice, so I'm making do with the skills I've got, which I agree are far from perfect.

3. If you don't enjoy my audio work, I have every respect for that...please do not feel that you *have* to listen to it, especially if you don't enjoy it. 30 minutes is a long time to spend aurally taking in something you hate.

Thank you for you feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing read!

I do not know what the first guys are complaining about unless this is a different read... I absolutely loved it. From one girl to another you reconfirmed my status as a size princess! I could practically see you getting fucked. I have to admit I did laugh at some of the descriptions of cum in the story but nothing that interfered with me thouroughly enjoying it!

Love,

~Caity

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome read

I could just imagine you trying to take that huge cock down your throat... great voice, great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Voice and Story

Loved your story and you have a marvellous voice.

You had me hot and playing with myself and reaching for my dildo. Only it is only 9 inches long & fills me up so can't imagine what 15 would be like.

Please write a sequel when Tim takes you again and subsequently puts his cock in your arse.

I can't wait to read this story.

Thanks,]

Jill NZ

Littlewang69Littlewang69over 13 years ago

Great story! loved having a sexy voice to go with it. I was hard and rubbing the tent in my pants the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story

That was a very hot story and had me hard and pulling myself in no time ending up cummming over my hand and onto to my stomach. More stories like this please.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Impressive

I have to agree with the last several comments. This was a mammoth masterpiece of a mighty masturbatory marvel. I enjoyed the alliteration used throughout as well. And adjectives... adjectives everywhere! You certainly don't half-ass your stories, and I love that. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5/5

Truly an awesome masterpiece! Thank you for the descriptive story read in your sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable

I can her you laughing at all the comments you get knowing that everything you sayd is impossible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IT WAS EXCELLENT

The story was excellent and I hope you do another story like this .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

read this already. why have you not credited the author of this series. the voices in my head while i read this had more tones than this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Credit:

Anonymous, thank you for pointing out the oversight on not properly crediting Big Tim Donehy for his original character that I used in this work.

I could swear I had included a statement about this being essentially a work of fan-fiction and I was dismayed to learn from your comment that I apparently made no such disclaimer.

If it makes you feel any better, I've credited him numerous times on my blog and other places, as well as supplied his name when asked about my inspiration generally. Big Tim and I have kept in touch over the years and he's never complained about my use of his character, I even asked his permission before posting this and he featured it on his now-defunct blog.

Thanks for being alert on this, author credit is always important!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous