BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 01

Story Info
Character: Erica Walton-34C-30-36 (19 years old).
6.5k words
4.46
21k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"Come here boy; I wanna talk to you about something." I groaned wondering what the cringe factor would be tonight.

I was spending the weekend with my dad, who was currently going through somewhat of a midlife crisis. He was juggling three different women which included a live-in girlfriend who was presently out of town visiting a terminally ill relative. I'd just learned to go with the flow of things to keep down the parental drama and was determined to get some use out of a Go-Pro headband camera I'd found on the net for pennies on the dollar. We were supposed to be spending time together biking along the lake, but dad had other ideas.

"Got a lady coming over; we going to dinner and I want you to be on your best behavior because she bringing her daughter along. Try to be, a little normal, okay son?" My dad was meticulously trimming his mustache in the mirror, almost primping.

"Try to be a little more, normal dad?"

"You know, like a regular guy talking about sports and stuff. Don't act weird and shit; and for Christ's sake, put on that shirt I brought you! Now remember, Erica is a little special so don't be getting mannish with her or nothing."

"Special, she retarded or something?"

"I don't know; that's what her mother always says about her. She trouble and a handful to deal with for Ilene who ain't got no man. So, tonight I'm taking her out for a little break. Your job, is to keep Erica company and nothing more!"

"You ain't gotta worry about me; I ain't that hard up." He stopped what he was doing looking at me with a half-smile that started the cringe meter.

"It's just us son; you don't have to try to look cool. All you do is play around with them video cameras and read funny books. Why you think I never give you any condoms?"

"Oh, thanks for the vote of confidence."

I'd actually been with one and a half girls to date with the later experience relegated to a hand job I'd managed to coax out of a girl who lived down the street from me. That girl wasn't on speaking terms with me due to the fact that my overabundant payload soiled her hand and blouse making it hard to explain to an attentive mother. She blamed me for the excessive beating she'd received from her father after they returned from her subsequent medical examination. I guess I should consider myself lucky her hymen was intact or the thuggish father of four would've been kicking in my door with a twelve gauge.

"Shut your smart mouth; and go put on that shirt I bought you!" Dad hated my razor sharp wit, slamming the door in my face.

I went back to the living room slipping into the collared t-shirt that was supposed to suddenly make me presentable. The living room was my impromptu living space in a single bedroom apartment that he rented without consideration for a son who stayed with him every other weekend. My mom finagled the deal by threatening to take him back to court for more child support. Dad was stoked that I'd recently hit eighteen years of age probably getting ready to jettison me to my own devices sooner or later.

I put my original shirt back in the army styled knapsack he'd "loaned" me from his days in the reserves. I'd been wearing a navy blue Captain America t-shirt with Kirby drawn iteration of the character on the chest, but my father hated it, thinking it would cramp his style. So, we jetted over to some Korean clothing store where he purchased another shirt that probably wouldn't last the weekend before the stitching gave way.

"GET UP OFF ME, BITCH!!" The voices emanated from the other side of the door followed by a resounding slap that quieted the sudden audible disagreement. My father's head appeared out of the bathroom as he hurried over opening the front door.

Two women were scuffling just outside my dad's apartment door pushing, shoving and yanking on one another's clothing until he managed to get between them. Ilene Walton was supposedly an old high school friend of his, but he always said his hookups were old friends, so who knew if it were actually true. He didn't have the best taste in women other than my mother, because every time I saw one of these women; they were invariably homely nothing I'd touch with a ten foot pole. Ilene reminded me of Esther Rolle with a slight, curvy build. It honestly looked like the head belonged on another body.

"Hey now ladies; what's the problem?" it was laughable watching my dad pretend to be your run of the mill, television style father when he was nothing of the sort.

"YOU AIN'T MY DADDY; MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!!" The other woman, Erica responded tersely before Ilene's hand shot out slamming the back of her head into the wall with a loud thud.

"She been sassing me all day and she think she messing up our date night, Calvin!!" Ilene was wheezing, physically taxed from forcing her daughter up a flight of stairs while fighting with her simultaneously.

"He it's okay, I made a promise and I'm gonna keep it. We're going out for some Red Lobster, baby."

"FUCK RED LOBSTER!!" Erica blurted out interrupting my dad's attempt at charm.

This resulted in a renewed scuffle as I suddenly got an epiphany reaching into my knapsack for my digital camera. I figured this was good enough to post on World Star. Dad became more forceful separating the women which funneled Erica into his apartment as he pulled the heavy door up leaving her alone with me.

Unfortunately, I only got the tail end of the scuffle before getting my first look at Erica Walton standing in the alcove on the other side of my front door.

Her mother seemed to have the same fashion sensibilities as my dad apparently forced to don a cotton long sleeved navy blue shirt with an embarrassing white collar. The same couldn't be applied to the faded jeans and white chucks on her feet. This girl was about five seven in height with a medium build that leaned towards muted curves with a molded looking bubble butt drawing my attention. Her hair appeared to be her own, shoulder length an made up in some seventies looking style. I left the camera running getting a perfect shot of the double roundness of her cheeks before I remembered dad's briefing about minding my manners and that Erica, was special. I resolved to erase the footage after looking at it a few times for prurient reasons.

"HEY BOY, COME HERE!!" My dad's head appeared in the cracked front door from the other side beckoning me over.

Erica looked over her shoulder noticing me for the first time. She had this narrow rectangular looking face under thick curved bangs at her flat forehead that did her no favors. Her eyes were really big and expressive with light hazel colored pupils over somewhat of a piggish nose and these fat lips that almost looked injected with collagen. She wasn't really ugly, just sort of odd looking obviously taking after her unseen father. I reluctantly got up not wanting anything to do with this mess.

"Fuck your daddy." Erica hissed just above a whisper as I passed her stepping out into the narrow corridor only for my father to roughly pull the door shut leaving the petulant teen alone in his bachelor pad. Outside I found Ilene standing facing away from me dabbing at her scratched face with a handkerchief apparently traumatized by the dust up with her daughter.

"Hey, I need you to be the man of the house; I'm gonna take Ilene for a little ride to clear her head."

"You gonna leave me here with her daughter, she's pissed, dad?!" His hand came down in a broad clap between my shoulders while he still had a fake smile on his face.

"Do what I say; that's all you gotta do boy. Make some small talk or something with her. Ilene need to cool off and we don't need her kid making a scene at Red Lobster." Between his false words I was informed that their collective children were being ditched so the collective parents could have a little more intimate outing.

"Yeah, sure right." He fished a twenty out of his wallet planting it in my palm.

"Order a pizza, we'll be back later; much later if you get my drift?" He walked down the hall wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

They didn't even wait until they got down to the bottom of the stairs, talking and laughing excitedly. I weighed the twenty in my hand glancing back at the closed apartment door worried about the teenage hellcat behind it. There was no way of telling how'd she react to be ditched by our parents. I went to open the door finding it locked.

"EXCUSE ME, CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR?!!"

"NOPE!!" Erica yelled back full of fire and brimstone.

"Shit." Luckily I kept house keys on my person after accidentally locking myself out my house one time too many.

My mother placed both sets of house keys to her and dad's homes on a chain hung about my neck. I unlocked the front door finding her facing the dining room and kitchen adjacent to the open living room.

"I knew I should've put the chain on that door." Erica commented.

"Uhm, yeah; our parents are taking a minute."

"Ditched us so they could go somewhere and fuck; don't dance around it man. Your daddy ain't shit and he think he look good or something, always looking at himself in the fucking mirror. I don't care what they do, cause all they do is screw anyway. I'm tired of looking at that jerk sitting up in my living room, waiting for me to go to sleep!"

"You gotta a problem with my dad, take it up with him." I knew my father would beat her senseless if she were his kid talking shit like that. As it was, I measured my words making sure to strike the right tone otherwise I'd get some hands, too. He came from another era of parenting that hearkened back to a more hands on approach.

"Yeah, somebody need to tell him to stop wearing fucking speedos walking around my crib like he pay rent!"

"Too much information."

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE THAT SHIT!!" I noticed Erica had a bit of a lisp which seemed more pronounced when she was excited. Bits of spittle flew in my direction as she ranted giving more credence to the information I'd received prior. I just stared back trying to figure out how to calm her down wondering if she were on medication or something.

"Uhm, they gave us money for a pizza."

"Well good, googly, goo nigga; have yourself a little pizza party for one." I felt like slapping her too after that comment secretly pissed this angry bitch had been palmed off on me.

Erica scoffed walking through the dining room which was bordered on either side by dual bookshelves stacked full of books that I wasn't sure my father had even read. He had this sort of hybrid manly man, professor thing going on that probably reeled in the ladies by the dozens. In the corner adjacent to the far end on the rectangular room was this large floor model globe, the kind you saw in libraries or museums that my dad scored from a flea market. Erica gave it a rough couple of turns watching the large wooden sphere do a few revolutions before walking into the cramped darkened kitchen at her immediate right. She snatched open the fridge illuminating her front half retrieving a bottle of beer. There was a bottle opener attached to the vintage fridge.

"You shouldn't drink that; my dad will get pissed." Correctly, he'd get angry with me for the intrusion which usually led to some form of corporeal punishment sandwiched between two stern verbal dress downs. Erica took a deep swig from the bottle wiping her lips with her forearm.

"WHERE'S THE FUCKING PIZZA?!!"

More spittle flew mixed with beer raining onto the kitchen floor as I considered calling the cops to toss her petulant ass into the loony bin. Instead I bit my lip turning away from her texting up an order from a local place. Erica found a seat at the head of the dining room table also helping herself to little dishes of candy placed there mostly for show. My dad loved the illusion of abundance down to the finest detail.

Instead of engaging further, I went to the couch having a seat before fishing out my laptop and a few movies I'd brought along. I could feel her eyes boring into me form across the apartment as she sat brooding taking sips of beer munching on candy. I'd already made up my mind to clock her if she got violent. She didn't mind when I slipped on my Bose headphones completing her shut out. Things were acceptable for the next thirty minutes as I watched one of the good Marvel movies on my computer. Erica was going to make things easy for me making her presence known by snapping her fingers before my face impatiently.

"Pizza's here." She motioned towards the front door as I removed my headset to loud, incessant knocking.

The pizza guy looked like some reformed thug hiding behind a pair of wire frame glasses. He snatched the twenty from my hand walking off with a stolen dollar eighty seven tip. I turned with the large box finding Erica sitting in my spot watching the movie.

"Why're you watching this shit; where do you keep the porn on this thing?"

"Excuse you." I pushed in reclaiming my original spot as she scooted over tapping away on my keys until I batted her hand away.

"Come on, let's watch a fuck flick."

"I don't watch that stuff!" I replied stuffily earning a weird, goofy sounding laugh from Erica.

"You ain't gotta lie; it's cool, I watch porn all the time."

"I'm not lying."

She definitely didn't believe me laughing even more before snatching my laptop hitting Control H on the keyboard pulling up my history. We jostled a bit before I reclaimed my laptop planting it back down, immediately embarrassed due to the massive black ass presently getting pounded out on the screen. Erica had a bit of a belly laugh as I clicked away the offending clip.

"Why you turn it off; I was watching that shit."

"I really wasn't lying' but I uhm, have seen one or two flicks." I tried to walk back my initial lie giving her more to laugh about before she crawled across my lap seeking the pizza box on the far side of the coffee table. This was a little too close for comfort as I noticed a full handful of her bust dangling before my eyes like low hanging fruit. Erica noticed too, suddenly plopping down on her belly in my lap taking a bite of the stacked slice.

"Come on, don't be that way. Let's watch a fuck flick together." Her tone noticeably softened as I found myself staring down at her prominent bubble butt just under my nose. I wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. She took another bite before handing me the rest of her slice.

"So, what kind of porn do you like; big booties?" I handled the slice not knowing where to place it, settling on some grocery paper junk mail on the table.

"I like uh, stuff." It was awkward as she reached over clicking the porn back on turning her nose up at the amateur clip of some overweight sister getting pounded out by a disembodied penis from the guy's point of view.

"You're not into fatties, are you?"

"No, not really; it's just the way her ass looks bent over." I explained forgetting all pretense of my initial denial. Erica snatched up another slice chowing down on it forgetting the original one.

"So, it's an ass thing for you then?"

"I said I like a variety." She reached over going into my history finding an oft used clip as I nearly reached out stopping her.

Some sister with overly large breasts appeared on the screen giving her off screen beau an extremely oily, nasty tit fuck. It was mid clip as the guy began spewing a massive load of creamy ejaculate up through the girl's cleavage like a mini-geyser. Erica chuckled as the guy emitted a falsetto scream while his girlfriend tugged and yanked on his cock until he slapped her hands away.

"That was so fucking funny." She clicked another link finding a similar scene with the big, fake tits of some blonde in a hotel room. It was listed as an amateur clip but obviously staged. Erica didn't seem to like this one finding a third similarly themed scene before looking up at my with a sly smirk.

"So, you're a tit guy, huh?"

"It's not like that, okay?!!" I was beyond embarrassed as she snagged her third slice threatening to empty the box before I had my first.

"Look I jill off all the time; helps keep the fucking edges down, if you know what I mean? Don't be embarrassed about watching skin flicks, it's cool." She jostled around in my lap trying to get more comfortable while I struggled not to touch her butt.

"Look, it didn't start off as a tit thing, but one time this girl lied on me at a family reunion saying I was looking at her tits and my mom beat the shit out of me. Everyone treated me like a pervert even though the bitch was lying so I started watching these tit fuck videos as kind of revenge." Erica was laughing before I'd even finished my explanation.

"That's stupid."

"Huh?"

"Getting revenge by jerking off to some shitty tit fuck movies because you got made for looking at some boobs. You need to be more proactive with the shit, brother; me, I just make it a habit of fucking my mom's life up as much as possible."

"That why you were fighting your mom?"

"No, she keeps telling people I'm retarded to explain why we're always fighting in public." A massive puzzle piece fell into place as my eyebrows raised.

"OH!" This caught Erica's attention.

"You thought I was retarded too, didn't you?"

"Sorry, my father said a few things before you guys arrived." She grumbled something incoherent under her breath rocking a bit in my lap which wasn't helping a turgid erection currently unfurling beneath my jeans. The view really wasn't helping any, either.

"I go to Shabazz Academy downtown; are you familiar with it?"

"Yeah, it's a magnet high school that you can only get in through an academic lottery or scholarship. It's a snooty private school for wealthy blacks from the North side and down here in Hyde Park."

"So, do you think they have a wing for the mentally challenged, nigga?"

"Look, I'm really sorry, okay?" I was earnest.

"Whatever, now rub my ass if you want forgiveness."

"HUH?!!" In hindsight, I can't really say the request came out of nowhere as I stared down at the dual perfectly circular halves of her rump.

"You been staring for a minute; if I minded, I wouldn't have laid across your lap." I face palmed at her candor inadvertently resting an elbow on her butt as I wiped my brow.

Erica hit another link finding some standard urban porn settling in as my palm found the supple curve of her derriere. Her molded cheeks were defiant and hard to the touch as solid akin to rock sheathed in elastic. It was unyielding to the touch as I fondled and squeezed both cheeks realizing Erica was running a finger along my shaft.

"Man, you like my ass a lot; you're really hard."

"Uhm yeah, It's nice." Her direct nature and casual tone about our mutual actions kept me off balance. I wasn't used to girls being so forward besides my modicum of experience with the fairer sex. Erica suddenly drew up on all fours looking at me with this odd smile.

"Let me see it; your cock, I mean."

"Well, I don't know about that." I was reticent and unsure of the status of my endowment not knowing if she would find it average at best. She bit her lower lip placing a hand on my zipper, but I stopped her covering my crotch with both hands. Erica giggled grabbing both of my thumbs to pry my hands away from the bulge in my lap.

"I just wanna see yours; let me."

My heart started pounding in my chest with this thunderous beat as we both watched my zipper descend allowing my briefs to surge and bulge through my fly like rising yeast. Erica seemed to sense my anxiety, sinking her fingers inside carefully drawing out my erection. She drew both hands back with a mischievous gasp looking from it to my face making me feel more embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, I wanna see the rest."

She rested her arm lengthwise along the back of the sofa behind my head using her free hand to undo the metallic button on my Levi's tugging my jeans apart like the leaves of an artichoke. Her left breast pushed against my face feeling similarly hard as her buttocks, only with a bit of buoyancy to it. I couldn't deny myself cupping her right tit with a hearty squeeze.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
12