BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I forgot how much you like titties; here you go." Things were getting sexually surreal as Erica reached down drawing the horrific shirt over her head tossing it on the coffee table.

"Wow." She was working with a full set of what I estimated were C-cups hidden behind a grey underwire bra with a clasp at the front.

A bit of volume was added by visible foam inserts in each semicircle cup. Erica covered both of her breasts laughing at the expression on my face before resuming the unwrapping of my package. Eight fingers dipped into the waistband of my briefs drawing them down exposing the base of my cock.

"Looks like a good handful and a half to me." She commented sliding her forefinger and thumb along my shaft, actually removing them for a second to lick her thumb before running it over the head of my cock. She stroked it softly three more times before attempting to sink her fingers into my pants accidentally nipping me with her nails.

"Ow."

"Sorry, can you just pull your pants all the way down to your knees for me?" Erica asked in a childish voice still looking a bit mentally suspect. I realized she was trying to be sexually coy.

"Uhm why?"

"I wanna see your balls; I want to see it all, everything." There was no doubt who was leading the situation as I recalled my father's instructions about not getting "mannish" with Erica Walton.

She planted a foot on the Persian rug underneath the coffee table while swinging the other over my leg effectively straddling me as she got her fingers into my belt loop working meticulously until I was bare assed on my father's couch. He would've thrown a fit if he saw me doing that, being a minor germaphobe himself. Erica wasn't satisfied until my jeans and underwear were mid thigh resuming her place vertically on her knees at my side. I didn't know who was taking advantage of whom, reaching around palming her still covered butt.

"Oh, where are my manners?"

Erica reached back losing her sneakers one at a time revealing some white, cotton socks underneath with a tiny ball tassel on the heels before jumping up shimmying out of her skintight jeans. This girl knew what she was working with, turning her butt in my direction for the big reveal.

Displaying some degree of showmanship, Erica unbuttoned and rolled down her pants from the waistline revealing the white, frilly lace top of pink panties that looked two sizes too small for the dense, compact butt that followed. She had these really light stretchmarks on the surface of her cheeks and a light smattering of wrinkles on the surface of her skin. I was struck voraciously curious pinching two fingers into her panties tugging them halfway down finding a deep gluteal cleft that the aforementioned creases and tiny stretchmarks originated from. Erica tugged them down further to the top of her thighs allowing me a look at her butt unimpeded by clothing.

"I lost a lot of weight year and a half ago, but these just won't go away; is that a deal breaker?"

"Deal breaker, huh?"

"You still wanna fool around, or what stupid?" The lisp was undeniable as she turned giving me a look at her shaved muff and the trajectory of those tiny creases that resemble microscopic lightning bolts shooting outward from her mound.

"Are you crazy, fuck yeah I do!" She bit her lower lip drawing my hand up between her legs to her slit.

I could feel the wetness starting to seep out, not believing my luck. We'd pretty much crossed the point of no return as Erica leaned in wanting a kiss. It was still a bit of virgin territory for me as I stuck my tongue in her mouth finding a foreign object and drawing back a bit.

"Tongue piercing."

"OH, uhm yeah, right." Erica rolled her eyes smiling goofy as she opened wide revealing a circular piercing inside her mouth that explained the lisp. I felt like an idiot.

"Makes me sound like Sylvester the Cat from that cartoon, but nobody's complained yet."

She took the lead this time giving me a wet, swirling kiss that made my erection visibly twitch. I went for one of her breasts, dipping a finger inside finding a thick, erect nipple waiting. Erica snorted in nerdy fashion rearing up with both hands at the clasp between her breasts before something caught her attention.

"Hey, what's that Go Pro for?"

"Got it off the net cheap; thought I'd use it to make some bicycling vids for my social media. I was gonna tool around the lake tomorrow with dad's ten speed over there behind the door." She was already shaking her head in the negative with something salacious on her mind.

"You have absolutely no imagination, man. Remember you told me your fucking life story about being the family pervert and jerking off to tit vids for revenge?" I could almost see the light bulb over her head.

"You're not serious, are you?"

"Come on, let's make out own titfuck movie, and post that shit on Facebook, or something!"

"I'm not posting that shit on Facebook; I'll get banned for life!" Her hand slapped the back of my head making me feel like a stooge.

"Well, we'll post it someplace else and see how many views it gets before out stupid parents get back from the motel. Ain't no way your dad took my ugly mommy to no fucking Red Lobster! Besides, they always screwing at my house; even did it in my bed while mom wore my school uniform!"

"Don't give me the visual."

"But we're doing it, right? Don't you wanna slide up between these 34C tits?" Erica cupped the outside of her breasts pushing them together deepening her cleavage.

"Is that even a question, bitch?" I motioned towards my erection which was standing up straight pointing at the ceiling.

"Fucking awesome; you got some Vaseline man?"

I shrugged motioning towards the bathroom watching as she comedically ran there almost falling over due to her jeans still being around her knees. She chuckled at her own clumsiness taking a few seconds to remove the cumbersome pants giving me a real appreciation of her figure post weight loss. Erica had a nice well-proportioned body, sort of a light curvy aesthetic visually speaking. She left the pants where they were retrieving the small, plastic jar from dad's medicine cabinet.

"What's the Vaseline for?"

"Don't you know nothing man? This shit feels real good on a dick when you're teasing or jerking a guy off. All the guys I've done this to, just love it to death. It's like a really thick lube that makes the friction feel just right; I figured I'd put some of this in my cleavage and you could like, stick your dick under my bra strap for added pleasure."

"Quite a lot of experience, huh?" Her hand slapped the back of my head as she motioned towards the Go Pro headband on my table. Erica noticed my other digital camera as well, drawing it out of the bag roughly handling it until I snatched it away.

"This camera breaks easily; be careful."

"Let's use both, nigga." She was fully committed working my jeans completely off before snatching up the Vaseline, popping the lid.

Erica nudged me back into a reclining position dipping two fingers into the yellowish substance dabbing a healthy portion on the top of my shaft. Her fingers began spreading the goo all over my cock making it glisten from the lamp light on the table next to the couch. I had to admit that Erica was one hundred percent correct about the sensation as she managed to coax out a steady stream of precum.

"Damn, that shit feel good."

"Told you; bet you ready to cum right now, ain't you?"

"You ain't never lied." She chuckled getting into the act of stonking my cock with a juvenile playfulness as veins began to appear on its surface. She was so good that I was fumbling with the camera before managing to get it around my forehead.

"Well don't; save it for our movie. I want a really good load better than that shit you watch. I want it to be nasty as fuck so that we'll get a lot of views."

"Alright, I'm ready to go; we need to do this quick cause I'm about to pop." Erica chuckled pressing a thumb down on my pee slit, making me yelp.

"Okay, don't be a quick shot unless you can go again real quick." Her comment nearly made me bust at the thought that she wanted to do it more than once.

We fumbled around as she frantically got comfortable lying on her back pushing her breasts together making one of her areolas visible on the left side of her cleavage line. It was large enough to nearly take up the whole tip of her tit with a thick nipple topping it like a pencil eraser. I mounted her abdomen getting an added sensation as my balls slid greasily up her stomach. Erica pinched the area right under my crown inserting under the clasp holding her breasts in place. The intrusion of my cock made it skintight providing a tantalizing irritation until I slid into place between her tits.

"Damn, this feels, incredible."

"Shut up and fuck my titties, dummy!" She criss crossed her hands over the top of her breasts cushioning my cock on both sides.

"Aw shit." I slid between her breasts a couple of times before adjusting myself kneeling over her torso to get the full effect of our mutual endeavor. The four way sensation of her bouncy breasts, bra strap, Vaseline coupled with the feel of my balls rubbing along her stomach was staggering. Both of her nipples popped out of their foam encasements adding to the visual.

"Come on, fuck my titties good; hurry up so we can upload the video, man!" Erica was impatient through the gasps spilling uncontrollably from my mouth. I was giving her cleavage some deep strokes getting close to the precipice as she bucked her hips, perhaps under duress from my weight.

"I'm gonna cum, soon; it's almost there, baby!" She responded by pushing her tits tighter around my shaft.

"Alright do it!"

"I'm doing it!"

"Where's the cum' I want some cum on my fucking titties, man!" She complained squirming a bit, definitely feeling my weight.

"Be quiet, I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Concentrate; nigga you was all about to blow from a handjob and now you wanna run a marathon on my fucking titties!! You better hurry up before I-UUUURRRKK!!"

My cock ended up halfway in her mouth as those juicy lips accidentally wrapped around my shaft. I drew back quickly crossing the finish line as a thick rope of cum hit right up the middle of her face followed by several bursts all over her cleavage. My climax soiled everything from her cleavage up to her shoulders with a little on the arm of the couch that Erica was using as a pillow. I quickly stood with one foot planted in the cushions on her left side while the other was firmly on the floor. A stringy line of cum was leaking from the head of my cock down to her right breast as Erica coughed profusely. She actually reached up pulling the string free of my crown rubbing it into her tits. I was worried she'd be pissed about the accidental fellatio.

"You get that?" I did a double take as she inquired about the shot.

"Yeah."

We had a hearty laugh as Erica treated the encounter like some harmless prank marveling at the deluge of milky goo on her chest. I helped her up joining the eccentric girl inside the bathroom as we both cleaned up. She ended up soaking her bra in my dad's sink allowing me to fondle her breasts from behind as much as I wanted. I loved the appearance of her tits and the visual in the mirror hiding the medicine cabinet.

Erica like having her breasts roughly fondled and squeezed eventually opening the medicine cabinet which yielded a treasure in the form of a small marmalade jar full of condoms. She snatched one down tearing it open before turning and planting her butt on the edge of the tub. Her exceptional skills extended to oral sex as well with a scintillating five minute blowjob that had me whining like a tom cat before she mercifully rolled the condom in place.

"Make sure you get the shot, dummy!"

Erica bent over the tub pointing her bubbled butt in my direction providing a perfect view, but I unexpectedly found her tighter than you would've imagined. It felt like I could only get half of myself inside as she grunted and whined for fifteen minutes before halting things just as I was getting a rhythm going.

"Hey sorry but I got a really tiny, little pussy. You can't be all, deep stroking that shit. I usually use a lot of lube and lay on my back to get fucked proper." I glanced over offering her the Vaseline jar.

"Oh you got jokes, huh?"

"Just trying to help." I commented still finding her humorous despite being left hanging. Erica reached down giving my cock a rough yank making me cry out.

"A real boy scout, huh nigga; hey, let's make a quick one right here!" She planted her butt on the closed toilet seat offering up her breasts, cupping them together.

"Good idea."

"The light in here will make it look even better; and get that shampoo right there on the edge of the toilet." She was directing traffic again as I squirted the bluish liquid onto her cleavage quickly slapping my cock between her boobs.

This time I lasted just under ten minutes with similar results leaving the nude girl's breasts drenched, even giving her a partial facial. Erica took it in stride for a common goal of posting the vids online as she wiped her face clean.

I connected the camera to my laptop downloading the two and a half vids, the last of the aborted attempt at hitting her butt doggystyle. Erica was a real trooper fixing me a couple of slices on a plate, even retrieving a soda from the fridge while she snagged a second beer. I didn't complain about the brew downloading the scene onto an editing program. She got a little bent out of shape because I had the foresight to place a black bar across her eyes in post until I explained the havoc it could play if somebody did a background check for a job in the future.

We uploaded the first onto an amateur themed site getting hundreds of hits in under thirty minutes. I put up the aborted clip laughing when a number of disparaging comments came in about her butt and my performance regarding said butt. Erica had the bright idea of putting the second titfuck video behind a pay wall. I linked it to a cash card given to her by a too oft absentee father. The girl found herself with a good eighty bucks in quick fashion.

"You should do this for a living; you're pretty good with filming and that editing stuff."

"No shit." I mused drinking from my soda.

The hits kept coming in on those two videos with requests for more with Erica ending up with cash north of a hundred fifty bucks. She was beyond stoked, forgetting her initial plan of embarrassing her mother further while helping me get some real revenge for a long ago slight. It was getting late as we got dressed and cleaned up our mess before settling in to watch the rest of that Marvel movie, intermittently making out.

"You know, I was serious about you doing the porno thing for some extra cash." Erica commented as the movie was ending.

"Damn girl, how many videos you wanna make tonight?" The back of my head received a final slap as she sat up with that mischievous smile on her face.

"Get some other girls; do like, a website or something, nigga."

"Oh."

We laughed and watched another movie, intimately familiar with one another until our parents showed up just after one in the morning finding us cuddled together in front of my laptop. Dad and Ilene looked shocked to the core at finding us that way. Erica's mother was holding a plastic baggie of Chinese takeout signaling the bait and switch my father pulled once her daughter was out of the way.

"How was you guy's night?" My dad asked in fake role model mode.

"JUST PERFECT!" We answered in unison, looking at each other before snickering with thoughts of the lewd activities we'd engaged in earlier.

Erica Walton left the apartment without incident as my dad snidely managed to retain the Chinese food before seeing the women to their car.

"Maybe, just maybe." Her suggestion didn't seem all that nutty to me.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12