BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers

"So, what's up with all the shit?"

"I gotta a lotta stuff, okay? Some of this crap belong to people I uhm, know."

Definitely shady and suspect as I made sure to keep her in my peripheral vision while I unpacked my laptop and charged my Go Pro. Porsha waited patiently asking questions every now and then as I used her phone to register her with a cash app service. She was a little antsy when I told her it would take two to five business day for her card to arrive, but relaxed when I told her that I would smooth it over with Hettie Mae.

"Lose the shirt and the shorts, too; let's see what we're working with Porsha." I expected some pushback on her getting nude, but Porsha didn't waste any time losing her clothing placing them in a large, plastic garbage can behind her door which I assumed she used for a hamper.

Completely nude I was witness to her body which was naturally apple shaped meaning that Porsha's shoulders were somewhat wider than her hips, but not in a bad way as her body adapted to the massive boulders jutting out majestically from her torso. Her breasts were so impressive that the eye was magnetically drawn to them making everything around them almost irrelevant. Her overall build was cylindrical from shoulder to squarish hips that merged into legs I didn't care for, vaguely feminine. There was a patch of curly hair in a perfect inverted triangle covering her pubic mound.

I noticed these natural, visible creases shooting diagonally from her inner thigh to a high point on her hip. Her prominent belly wasn't as much of an issue as I initially thought along with some not too harsh love handles. Her butt seemed comically upside down, wide at the top, narrow at the bottom probably looking better when she was bent over. Throughout my inspection, Porsha continually massaged and juggled her tits.

"So, I make the grade or what, homeboy?"

"Yeah, you're perfect." I was filming some static shots of her standing up against the back of her closed bedroom door.

"So, let's get to the titty fucking, why we waiting?" She was impatient already seeing dollar signs and so was I, already gauging the response to her huge bosom online. I just wanted to set up my shingle beforehand already creating a site for Porsha as well as myself.

"I wanna make sure you get paid; you got any bras, clean bras laying around?"

Porsha dug out two monstrosities, marvels of mammalian technology and one tie dyed bikini top that looked more like a multicolored hammock than anything else.

"Got some lube?"

"Nigga, I titty fucked a lot of motherfuckers before you came around! I had to dump this simp cause all he wanted was these big ass titties instead of the kitty!!"

I laughed at the unintentional humor of the story as she tossed me a long narrow bottle of Johnsons from her cluttered bedside table. I flipped on the Go Pro headband cam while also filming from my regular cam on the end of the dresser. I used lighting from that camera getting a nice, slightly polished look at Porsha's sloping jugs.

"Tell me more; uhm, about the guy you dumped because of your boobs and rub in this oil on camera."

I uncapped the bottle pointing it at her like a weapon squirting a steady stream of baby oil initially at a spot above her cleavage followed by each football shaped boob. Porsha had these kind of chubby hands with thin fingers that looked great on camera squeezing, massaging and rubbing her tits until they were glistening in the muted lighting. She paid extra attention to her big, cookie sized areolas pinching the nipples hard. I shot really tight obscuring her face with only enough of her belly in frame for the eventual viewers to get a good idea just how big her tits were.

"Oh, you wanna hear some fuck stories, nigga? Well I used to know this guy name of Jerry back in school days and he was always a smiling and grinning, showing all his teeth when I was around. I was just a 40 D back in those days but niggas always dogging me something fierce, grabbing and yanking on my ass. So, this little nerdy type fucker thought he was gonna slide up under me playing the friend role."

"So, what happened?"

"He used to pay for food, buy me things but he really wasn't my type and all, so I started choking his ass out in the friend zone, teasing him a little here and there with a look at my bra, sometimes. I was hooking up with this fire ass nigga name a Casey on the low." I squirted more lube making her a mess, but the visual of that oil drizzling down her massaged tits was priceless.

"How'd he get up in them big ass titties, girl?!!" I was impatient verbally and my prick was straining against my jeans, below. Porsha juggled each, and both together before surprising me by slapping her jugs together hard enough to create a visual splash on camera.

"Casey, well I have to say that nigga Casey caught a case; I was worried because I was late on my period and my mom put my ass out when she found out because she didn't wanna take care of no babies weren't hers. My guy was doing seven years, so I called up Jerry who was working at some bank. He kind of figured out what was going on behind his back, so he made me an offer."

"Offer?"

"He put me up in a furnished single, but I had to give it up whenever he came over. Motherfucker even passed me a little money for food and clothing, too. I didn't give a fuck because I didn't wanna flip burgers for a check, so he got all he ever wanted and more. I just didn't expect that nigga to crack out on my fucking titties like he did." Porsha pinched one of her nipples distending and pulling it so hard that it looked like she was trying to pull it off.

"Didn't work out, huh?"

"Nope, his simp ass came over one day while I was fucking my real man, Ernest. He got hands put on him and I lost my spot. Didn't wanna catch a case for fucking conspiring no assault or nothing!! Shit went tits up, I guess." She looked away absent mindedly recalling the incident dropping her hands to her sides as her huge breasts flopped about her chest in rubbery kinetic fashion. The camera lingered as they casually jiggled to a stop, slightly bobbing.

"Porsha?"

"Yeah?" I'd already fished out my rock had cock getting her attention and a muted, knowing chuckle.

"Get on your fucking knees and hold them big ass watermelons for this first shot, bitch."

I wasn't gonna mix words with her already worked up after listening to the horrific story that reminded me to keep her at arm's, albeit tit's length. She got down in an upright kneeling position as best she could, cupping her breasts presenting this fleshy shelf of dark brown meat.

My right hand was visible in the shot frantically jerking on my cock for all of ten seconds before a thick, milky rope shot across the tops of both breasts in a creamy, straight line followed by several others as she knelt there, just smiling. She jiggled them further as I beat my cock on top of the closest tit.

"You like hearing fuck stories about my titties, nigga?" I had an extra light that put on the floor pointed up towards the underside of her drenched tits. I managed to prop the camera under her checking my laptop which I was using as a monitor.

"Yeah, now give me some more of them fucking titties!"

She knew her business taking my cock lengthwise between her breasts creating a heated fleshy tunnel that I fucked wildly like a surrogate vagina. Through it all, she never stop grinning and skinning with this self-assured smirk that half pissed me off, half turned me on further.

"Jerry, Casey and Ernest love it when I do this shit. They be calling it my fucking titty pussy-some stupid ass name, huh?" I glanced over at the monitor ecstatic that I was getting the shot I wanted in full.

"I LOVE YOUR TITTY PUSSY, BITCH!!" MY second load hit her full in the sternum streaking down her sloping belly toward the camera in a perfect money shot. Porsha let her breasts fall revealing a big, gooey spot in her open cleavage.

"Damn man, you lit me up." My heart was thumping wildly as I chortled patting her on the head wiping the sweat from my brow.

"Hey, open up for a minute, Porsha."

She didn't give it a second thought sucking me off like a professional, doing such a good job that I ended up fucking her mouth for a while. Porsha knew just when to suck, vacuuming her cheeks on every outward stroke until I unexpectedly blew a load between her lips. She was definitely in the zone letting my spunk run freely down her lips and chin onto her greasy looking breasts.

"Hey, check it out baby." I motioned toward the screen as she glanced over finding herself on my laptop, smiling.

"So, how we get the money now?" I facepalmed.

Porsha watched as I edited the shoot favorably commenting on the quality of my work. I cut a teaser clip before putting that scene behind a pay wall. It was about a good twenty minutes before views shot up dramatically cementing the shoot's initial success. The paywall scene was a little slow going but she hit fifty dollars outright. I made sure to place some links on her phone so that Porsha could follow its progress as she cleaned up with a towel.

"You wasn't lying about getting that paper on this site, huh?"

"Nope, but I need some more footage real quick; do you mind helping a brother out? I want some of that paper too." It was a tossup whether or not, she was gonna go for it with the sly expression on her face. This woman wasn't smart, but wasn't all that dumb, either.

"You hooked me up; what you want, a titty fuck or something?"

"Something like that, Porsha."

I had her put on one of the large conical looking brassieres she'd initially pulled out which made for an exciting visual but left her without underwear as I rubbed some oil all over her body making her shine from shoulder to foot. She was puzzled, but a good sport, still checking the steady progress of the posted clips. I followed this up by stepping outside the door after telling her exactly what I wanted. It was my idea to create a faux point of view narrative with the Go Pro as I kicked her bedroom door open violently finding a reclining Porsha lying on her back nude from the waist down.

"I FOUND YOUR TRIFLING ASS, BITCH!! WHERE MY GODDAMN MONEY?!!" Porsha was a great sport jumping up like a gun was pointed at her, looking panicked.

"AH NEEDS SOME MORE TIME DADDY; I'M A GET YOUR MONEY FOR REALS!!" It seemed she was a natural actress adding to her other natural endowment.

"GET OVER HERE AND GET IT FIXED!!" Porsha scrambled across the bed on all fours taking my cock in her mouth for a torrid blowjob.

I got some awesome point of view shots almost getting all of my shaft buried between her lips as her bra covered breasts drug across the ruffled bedding. It was a sloppy affair with copious amounts of drool running from her lips soiling the sheets. I shoved her roughly in the temple getting Porsha to turn her huge, flat ass in my direction driving myself inside up to the hilt. My hypothesis proved correct with her butt looking more impressive than it actually was, bent over. The condom on my penis was half rolled on with the uncovered portion exposed to the camera creating the illusion that I was going raw inside.

I rolled her hefty frame onto her back yanking her down to the edge of the bed with some effort before continuing full tilt. As a final, I had her lay with head off the edge of the bed with her breasts spilling out of her bra upside down as I beat my cock all over her face. Her breast were hanging down threatening to smother the woman. Porsha took it like a champ as I blew all over her in a disturbing facial creampie.

"YOU BETTER HAVE MY FUCKING MONEY NEXT TIME; OR I'M GETTING IN THAT ASS!!" There were pools of cum on the undersides of her massive boobs as I cut the cameras off.

"Man, that shit was wild as fuck." She sounded glib wiping her face off with the same soiled towel she'd been using earlier as I started packing up. I noticed her staring at her phone with a smile. I glanced over her shoulder finding that she'd cleared two hundred.

"Thanks." I cupped one of her breasts giving it a hearty squeeze as she covered my hand with her own.

I went back finishing up a few spots in the bathroom intermittently watching Porsha invested in her phone. She hadn't realized I was gonna use that last scene to get some cash for myself.

"Hey man, you can hit me up for another scene, sometime."

Porsha called as I cut out onto the street. It seemed like she thought the two scenes would continue pulling in cash not realizing their limited shelf life. I was definitely gonna get more out of her later, but I had something to do dialing up my cousin Deanna as I walked to the bus stop.

"Hey, your girl Porsha gonna get a cash card in the mail later this week. You better get it first if you want your rent money."

"Thanks cuz."

Deanna was none the wise as I made sure I'd be working with her best friend at some point in the future. For now, I was already wondering how to find the next girl. This was becoming a thing for me, maybe even profitable, too.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers
12