BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"YAAAY!!" Those brats yelled happily as Tressie pulled the piano bench in front of the closet trapping me inside.

I sat through the whole movie and a showing of Mama Mia as the kids filtered out over time, finally leaving us alone. While the kids were watching the movie, Tressie covertly watched my footage flashing me a sneaky smile now and then through the cracked closet door.

"You're fucking crazy." I half tumbled from the closet while she filmed.

"I'm so wet right now; let's make a good scene right here in this fucking church."

She was already unbuttoned with her lush curves on full display. That dress looked like a robe on her frame as I righted myself walking to the classroom door finding it locked as well. I glanced back finding Tressie dangling the keys before dropping them into her bra cleavage.

"Tressie." She raised the camera filming me with a crazed smile on her face.

Even though I still had a healthy fear of the likely criminally insane woman in front of me, I wanted to get off the crazy train and reclaim my property. Afterwards I figured I'd take it as a sign of karma and end my budding adult film career at two girls. After all I'd found out, the late pastor Grey got what he deserved leaving behind a new problem that was barreling towards me now with the speed of a freight train. It crossed my mind that Tressie would out me if denied, but she also had something to hide. I closed the distance between us snatching at my camera as she thrust it behind her back cupping the underside of my package.

She pivoted sideways as I continued trying to find the middle road between standard chivalry of not fighting women and the reclamation on my manhood. Tressie roughly pulled my hand up to one of her breasts, going for my crotch when that failed. She held the camera away switching to her other hand as she went for a gambit, pressing her lips against mine.

She repeated this a number of times dually exciting and frustrating me as I found my hand inside her open dress cupping her big yet tight feeling ass. Her opposite hand mimicked my action clawing into my butt, drawing me close into her wet lips. I couldn't help myself at this point letting my intense teenaged libido claim my body. Both of my hands were digging into her cheeks, pinching and squeezing hard as my thumbs ended up under the skin tight material of her beige colored panties. I found myself caught up in her wake allowing her tongue to get into my mouth coiling about my own.

Tressie Fisher was a good five years older than me at twenty three, but still considered a teen by her peers in the church, most baby boomers and the like. There was no doubt that she was rebelling against the establishment that informed the whole of her being up until someone in a position of authority took grievous advantage of her. Tressie was working at unbuckling my belt feverishly intent on advancing her campaign against this church on the low.

"Everybody's gone; I lock up on Sundays." She moaned, getting more heated as she jerked and tugged, getting my zipper down.

All of my fingers were under her panties groping her butt while her huge breasts were mashed up against my chest. Tressie had really prominent tan lines that rose above the conical looking brassiere drawing a contrast with skin the color of peanut butter. Most people in the know, referred to this tone of black woman as a redbone. I noticed there was a certain sweaty quality to her skin that caught the light as she managed to get her fist around the base of my cock with authority. There was nowhere left to go as her grip tightened up around me while I peeled her panties down hearing a little tearing of fabric along the seams.

Tressie was still filming my reactions to her body. Finally, she pressed the digital camera into my hand, pressing her face into my chest rubbing her head back and forth over my pecks in feline manner, sliding down to engulf my cock to the base. The fear intermingled with fervent lust into something psycho-sexual as Tressie took me to task with an inspired blowjob that spoke to her earlier claims of similar activity with her supposed co-conspirators. This sort of hollow, wet, slurpy sound was audible adding to the illicit atmosphere of doing it in church.

Tressie interlocked her fingers around the base of my cock sucking as hard as she could on the upper portion of my cock until I exploded in her mouth in several scintillating bursts, capturing everything on camera. She had me almost screaming as she vacuum sucked my urethra clean, swallowing everything before opening her mouth to show the remnants of my spunk on her tongue, swallowing that too.

"Yeah, we making us a fuck movie and then you gonna put it up on that fucking site so my mom can cry."

"We can't do that shit; somebody will know it's us!" Tressie didn't have any fucks to give going to work on my member unwilling to let it subside.

"Just cut your face out but leave mine alone." She pressed forward taking me all the way to the hilt until her eyes watered. I got the shot perfectly framed on pure creative instinct alone.

"You want everybody to see this?" Tressie was busy wiping the underside of my cock all over her face, tapping it on her lips with a wet kiss.

"Don't you understand anything? My mother took a check and traded my fucking wellbeing for Sister Jacob's position!! Do you know what it's like being forced to come here after what happened to me?!!" She gasped breathily before stuffing her mouth full of cock, fucking the stuffing out of me with her face.

"Okay, I get it." I palmed the back of her head acquiescing to her wishes by actions alone.

Tressie took it like a champ as my renewed tumescence hit the back of her throat, plunging further on occasion in a horizontal trajectory. She didn't seem to have a gag reflex, or she was used to something, bigger. I wondered if she was being extra nasty for the camera internally battling with myself over doing something I considered wrong in a house of worship. She stripped off the frumpy dress tossing it aside leaving only the bra and her panties which had drifted up into a wedgie between the tightness of her cheeks.

Tressie proved sexually impatient snatching at my sleeve wanting to be mounted on the floor where we stood. I struggled not to drop the camera as she insistently yanked at my shirt and jacket scooting back a little with her elbows accidentally finding my camera bag. Her left hand ended up inside it drawing her attention for a second as she came up with my Go Pro.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?!!" She held it up in front of her face.

"It's a camera mounted on a headband for point of view stuff. The camera sees everything you see."

"Cool, let's use it." Instead of handing it over to me, Tressie switched it on placing it around her forehead as I lost my jacket, tossing it atop her dress.

She propped herself up on her elbows looking directly at my erection wanting action. She feverishly rubbed her mound spreading her flower open for my cock. Things were beyond heady as I went for it pressing the crown of my member into her slit.

"Look at this fucking dick pressing on my pussy! It wants to get in there and fuck it good; my church pussy is gonna get fucked really hard!! Look at the vein on top of that nice dick; look how much it wants some juicy fucking church pussy!!" Her nasty talk was getting to me as I pushed more of myself inside, lancing her quivering pelvis.

"Oh yeah, its going inside; it's gonna fuck the lord's pussy!! My wet, juicy little cunt is getting fucked so hard that I almost wanna cry!! I think I might fucking cry because it feels so good getting fucked in church!! Bless this pussy with that thick dick, nigga!!"

She remained propped up narrating her frenzied rutting as I went into overdrive forgetting we were shooting. Her cunt started visibly creaming, frothing up around the seal crated by my plunging cock. Literal foam was running down the crack of her ass from my efforts as I did my best to impale Tressie to the floor of her classroom. Her head dipped back, dropping onto the floor with a muted thud leaving the camera facing the ceiling.

"YAAH, YAAAH FUCK ME HARD!! FUCK THIS PUSSY AND MAKE ME CRY!!" She was clamping down hard on the middle of my shaft.

I put a hand over her mouth intermittently wondering if we really were alone in any respect. Tressie went with it stuffing her mouth with four of my fingers. My balls were slapping against the underside of her butt completely drenched with her essence. Her penchant for rough sex was arresting. The contrast between the panties yanked to the side and her snapping cunt had me in the zone about to burst as Tressie spit out my fingers covered in dripping saliva.

"Alright, come get my fucking titties!" She reached down digging her fingers into the underside of her utilitarian bra yanking it up as her pendulous breasts flopped out and partially into her armpits.

"OH SHIT!!" Tressie yanked the Go Pro from her head placing it under her chin facing the top of her immense cleavage before pushing her breasts together dual mountainous hills of jiggly flesh.

"FUCK MY TITTIES!!" She ordered needlessly as I rammed my cock into her lush mams fucking them like my life depended on it. Everything but the very tip of my cock was hidden by her cupped together boobs perfectly lubricated by our combined juices.

"GIMME ALL OF YOUR FUCKING SEED ON THESE BIG TITTIES!!" Her voluminous breasts were watery and semi full probably different before she'd been irreparably changed from an aborted pregnancy.

It explained the saucer sized areolas covered with little pimples around the thick rubbery nipples. My thrusts were causing moisture to bubble up on the surface of those areolas as her milk started squirting in fits and starts eventually running down into the deep valley between her breasts.

"Huh, huh here Tressie; it's here!" I wheezed as a thick rope spewed out of the tight crease she'd created mashing her breasts together. She bounced the bottoms of her tits into my thrusts as I emptied myself onto her chest with it pooling into her neck. That pear necklace visual was incredible as I dismounted her torso breathing hard.

"Uhm, that was good man; we should've hooked up a long time ago." Tressie sat up tossing my cam aside, casually rubbing my seed into her bosom with a lazy smile.

"Fucking A, right." I was still in a post coital haze as she glanced around the small classroom finding something that caught her attention. Tressie stripped off her brassiere tossing it aside without a care in the world before standing as she drew her panties down stepping out of them.

"Hey, you like my body right? Think you can get it up one more fucking time?" I didn't know what to make of the request taking in her fully nude body finding it visually arresting.

At twenty three years of age, Tressie was blessed with a voluptuous, stacked figure that put the other two girls I'd been with to shame and a half. She stood over me to great effect cupping the undersides of her breasts, squeezing hard. Copious lactation was flowing down her tits, droplets landing on my face.

"Is that even a question, bitch?" Tressie grinned glancing over her shoulder.

I followed the trajectory of her gaze finding a discarded nativity display tossed over in the corner along with a few plastic angel figurines. Her meaning was clear as drew the Go Pro over my forehead.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned; I have fallen off the path to righteousness, given my body to men nursing their lust with the milk from my bosom instead of the baby that would have been born out of sin. Yes father I have sinned and enjoyed the feeling of a man's penis inside me, enjoyed taking a cock in my mouth and sucking it dry. All my life the church said it was wrong to enjoy sex, to seek a pious life of just servitude to our personal lord and savior. But your servant opened my up to all the joys of flesh to sate his own desperate need, even sodomy. I love feeling dicks inside my righteous cooch, lord. Knowing all things as you do; will you offer forgiveness to this fallen servant or condemn me to the lake of fire?"

Tressie was kneeling at the discarded nativity scene, faux praying as I continually jerked ropes of cum all over her face and breasts, filming.

She ended up bent over, palms flat on the piano seat as I literally beat her back out taking her from behind until I left a milky trail right up the center of her back ending between her shoulders. I'd long since checked out on the inherent insanity of it all as she turned rewarding me with a kiss.

"Think you'll make some money off of this?"

"If I post it."

"You ain't gonna post our scene; come on, you know that was some hot shit we just did."

"Bitch, I live at home; with my mother."

"Sucks to be you." Tressie sounded playful post coitus, finding a seat on the bench.

She wearily retrieved her bra unsnapping it working it around her abdomen with the back facing me as she redid the numerous hooks required to keep her huge boobs in place. I filmed it with my digital camera, watching as she rotated the large foam padded cups in my direction placing each arm in the wide straps before drawing them up over her majestic breasts. The view of her hoarded, jiggling cleavage was intoxicating.

"See something you like?" She crooked her finger beckoning me over.

"I gotta get home." I did my best tucking my shirt in, donning my ruffled suit jacket as she watched grinning. My cock was hanging out of my fly almost pointing in her direction.

"Ah shit." Tressie had no problem with a goodbye blowjob.

"Hey, I was fucking with you about that other stuff; everything after Reggie fucking me in the ass, okay?" I didn't believe her one bit but wanted to get out of there while I had the chance.

Tressie looked like a crazed loon still sitting there bottomless, awesome cleavage or not. I gathered up my things as she unlocked the door leading out onto the now darkened playground. I found myself juggling things in my head as I walked the five blocks to my house now intent on editing the scene regardless. I figured if I put it behind a paywall for double the price, not many people would see it anyway.

"What the fuck?"

I was about twenty feet away when I noticed a guy walking down the front steps of my house that made my blood curdle. There was no mistaking the pale albino hue of his freckled skin in the early evening night as he lit up a cigarette at the bottom of the concrete stairs before stalking off into the night. I hung back out of view until he disappeared before running as hard as I could into my house.

I feared the worst.

"MOM, ARE YOU HERE?!!"

My mother was in her bedroom watching reruns of Scandal with a glass of wine in her hand, her phone in the other playing solitaire.

"What you coming up in here screaming for; and where have you been for the last four hours? I woke up and you weren't here." I was just glad she was okay at this point.

"Just hanging out, with friends." I lied as she took notice of the ruffled state of my suit.

"GET OUT OF THAT SUIT, BOY!! I GOT TO GET IT CLEANED NOW CAUSE YOU BEEN PLAYING MOVIE WITH YOUR DUMB FRIENDS!!" I stared back blankly without word.

"Yes ma'am." I walked away from the door slinging my bag.

"Oh yeah, Tressie brother came by and dropped off some cake; there's some dinner on the stove. Don't eat up all the cake, I'm gonna take some by work tomorrow." True to her word, I found a white double decker cake on the kitchen counter as my brow furrowed.

"Bitch."

**TO BE CONTINUED**

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
12