BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The living room was painted white with a matching love seat and sofa facing a stark black entertainment center that looked like a nightmare from Ikea. There was a fifty inch flat screen television as its core these weird little potted bonsai plants in its shelves. A large obsidian colored vase with some Egyptian styled faux hieroglyphics faced the high, rectangular window filled with some bamboo stalks and fern leaves. I could see the downtown cityscape from the window and an el train passing by in the distance.

I can't lie, it felt intimidating being in Renee's place probably because she really was self-made and accomplished. Other women might've taken the money and laid up wasting it, but she turned things around in dramatic fashion. She was undeniably beautiful, definitely independent and infinitely strong, a rare potent mix that didn't blossom very often in our neck of the woods. I planted my camera bag on her table, putting my knapsack down on the outside of the couch having a seat.

There was a coffee table there that was pretty much two clear plains of glass held together, bisected by knee high rocks of ruddy crystals that made gave the table a dual function as a piece of art. Everything on its surface was arranged and exactly placed. I noticed a little primitive looking clay bowl with a stack of tarot cards inside. Renee it seemed, had a heightened level of obsessive compulsive disorder.

Looking around, I wondered why she needed Jaquan for anything, figuring he was a human investment so that she could keep getting checks from my aunt. I switched on the television channel surfing until I found myself watching this old movie named Beat Street. I was a good third of the way into it when Renee appeared at the edge of the living room from the same direction, I'd used.

"Hey, I got you some burgers; and just for you information, you can eat whatever you want that's not in pink Tupperware."

Renee was holding two plastic bags having scored my lunch from a local takeout but getting her sustenance elsewhere. She planted a styrofoam cup full of cola down in front of me, going so far as to unpack and place the burger and fries in front of me in a specific manner. I found myself staring at her awesome butt as she bent over in front of me.

"Stop looking." I was busted.

"Uhm yeah, sorry."

I realized she was looking between her legs at my face, but she didn't look angry or put out by my decidedly male behavior. Instead, there was this sort of static expression on her face as she took a seat away from me on her loveseat unpacking a vegetable bowl. It looked like she was drinking some kind of herbal tea mixture.

"Don't sweat it, I know niggas stare; eat up." She informed me after a few minutes before digging into her own healthier meal. I felt embarrassed turning back to the movie as we ate together in silence.

Once or twice I noticed Renee looking at my face feeling uncomfortable under the glare of her cat-like eyes. It was aggressive but not overtly so, passive. She eventually picked up after me disappearing into the kitchen where I heard the microwave ring moments later before she returned placing two large tollhouse cookies on a paper towel in front of me along with a tumbler of almond milk. I was blown away by the nurturing demeanor on display while she remained outwardly aggressive looking. My cousin was looking more like an idiot and ungrateful asshole every moment I spent with baby mamma number two.

Renee didn't say a word leaving me alone in the living room, disappearing behind her bedroom door. It was pretty much quiet after that as I finished the movie. I considered fishing out my laptop but thought it disrespectful to work on my "movies" in this house. So I just sat watching Sports Center wondering why no one ever bum rushed the studio to clock that Jason Whitlock guy. He's the worst.

"Hey, little nigga, hey." I glanced over finding Renee's head sticking out at the entrance of the narrow corridor.

"Yeah?"

"Come over here."

"Okay." I was in for a surprise.

I found Renee standing demurely in the middle of that narrow corridor this sheer sleeveless top that left her abdomen exposed and a black thong of shiny material, some sort of lycra, riding high on her wide hips over the tops of her thighs. Time stopped at my heart thumped, pounding hard in my chest so audible I was sure Renee could hear it's stereo beat. That top, a sort of baby t-like garment was composed of mint green, aquamarine and black with little glittering flecks throughout, definitely homemade and sheer enough that her breasts were completely visible in front of my face.

She was decidedly a large D-Cup with little dime sized areolas and inverted nipples underneath. Looking at Renee as a whole, she had the definitive hour glass shape that I'd seen on a lot of Brazilian women in foreign porn I'm ashamed to admit watching profusely in younger days. If you want an analogy I'd say look up one Darlene Amaro or for a stateside similarity, this model named China Red, except both women didn't have Renee's impressive rack. I was stricken as a shiver ran through my body standing there before her. I was definitely not in my lane; infinitely out of my league.

"Come inside with me."

Renee still betrayed no emotion, softly taking my hand leading me into her bedroom. She closed the door behind us facing its back as she pushed it up with as little noise as possible. That thong sent uncontrollable tremors up my spine as I found it nothing more that a string in the back hidden from view by her exciting rear cleavage. It almost felt like I was gonna have a seizure or spazz out in front of this-goddess.

"Hey, you need to relax; I'm not trying to hurt you."

"Uhm, yeah sorry." I felt embarrassed to the core as her appearance stripped away my worked up confidence like the leaves of an artichoke.

"Give me your hand."

I offered my right hand to Renee who turned it palm upward staring hard at it for a few seconds, her slanted almond eyes squinting as she peered at something unknown. It was unsettling to say the least and I could've sworn that my upturned palm heated up under her gaze. But I was just imagining things.

Renee looked up from my palm to my face her eyes widening a bit before she leaned forward giving me a light kiss. My nervous hands carefully handled her waist while hers were on my shoulders as her tongued darted out tracing my lips tantalizingly before slipping inside. She moaned into my mouth lightly pushing a shapely leg between mine raising the top of her thigh up under my package massaging it.

She became more insistent capturing my tongue sucking it between her lips, fellating it while I tensed up unsure of what to do with my hands. I felt all of my eighteen years with this high end twenty five year old woman. My hands slid down to the curve of her hips getting a charge akin to something electric from the touch alone. Renee backed off a step cupping and softly pinching my cheek like I was a kid or something.

Sensing my reticence and uncertainty triggered by her appearance, Renee brought my hand up cupping her full breast with it. The material of the tiny top barely covering her breasts felt weird and crinkly between my fingers in tandem with the full, soft breast under it. I applied pressure albeit gingerly kneading it as she dropped her hand waiting. She seemed to get off on my hesitation, licking her bottom lip as I found the courage to undo one of the three tiny button holding the top together on her chest.

I got a surprise as the second button popped free of the garment momentarily drawing my attention away following the trajectory as it arched through the air down onto a plush white rug at the foot of her bed. I almost went after it, but she kept me from it with a squeeze of my bicep. That button came away as her bounty blossomed out in front of my eyes in full glory, inverted nipples and all. Renee's breasts sloped outward with cleavage that went at a diagonal line drawing my eye to the puffed barely there areolas.

"I can't believe this is happening." I whispered handling both of her teats with a deep squeeze that popped both of her hidden nipples free, each thick and a bit extended.

I couldn't deny myself any longer taking one in my mouth tasting a bit of her perfume along with her natural scent. My cheeks vacuumed inward sucking in a mouthful as Renee cupped the back of my head, almost nursing me. The second tasted even better as I nibbled and nipped until she covered it with her hand. So enthralled was I, that the back of her hand was licked, my tongue running over her knuckles. Renee cupped both of my cheeks again slipping her tongue into my mouth as I kneaded and groped to my heart's content. Everything was becoming so intoxicating as I licked a trail between her luscious tits ending at her throat making her moan. I'd barely even realized she was kneading my growing package continuously. Renee pushed down on the top of my head earning a slimy trail from her chest along her abdomen to her crotch.

It was so subtle ending up on my knees staring at the silky material covering her sex, the roundness of thighs that could and probably had stopped traffic. My hands stole big helpings of her flesh as I pressed my face between her legs running my tongue over her covered virtue. My fingertips took care drawing those panties down finding the bare inverted triangle that was her puffy mound, waiting. I had to have it, feverishly kissing and sucking, even suckling the junction between her inner thighs and pelvis.

She doubtless knew I wasn't going to lick her pussy; I was gonna eat it like my last meal.

Her sudden shriek at the intrusion of my tongue did nothing to impede my progress licking her clean and then some. I made time for her inner thighs but returned quickly to her saliva drenched slit allowing myself to get sloppy. She was arching her hips a bit, pushing against me getting close as my hands happily found big helpings of her heart shaped butt.

It was large and jaw dropping, unfair to the women and the rest of the world at large. My medium sized hands were buried, clawing into her butt, fingertips hidden that delectable flesh dwarfed. I went into survival mode attacking her clit with unyielding fervor eliciting a series of loud, mewling yelps and whines as her legs started to go rubbery. Renee palmed the back of my head drawing me to the edge of the bed where she finally acknowledged physically collapsing backward onto her back with her shapely powerful legs dangling over the edge of the bed as I managed never breaking contact with her virtue.

Both of my hands were planted firmly on her inner thighs spreading apart as she moaned and gasped loud enough that the sounds echoed off the walls. My tongue became a surrogate cock, plunging inside her glistening confines as several tremors rocked her to the core. I was eating her like my life depended on it; the most natural thing in the world to service a goddess.

Out of nowhere her nails dug into my scalp, palming and forcing my head against her cunt in one last desperate gambit as she humped up into my face frantically as she experienced a toe curling orgasm splashing my face with several bursts of oily goodness. I was disoriented, both of us left gasping for air as I leaned back on my knees finding that I'd gone so hard that I'd left reddened handprints on her milky inner thighs.

Her mound and pussy were puffed out, the slit with its intricate little folds richly pink and reddened. I was staring directly at her honey pot, zoning out as I looked at it wanting to please her even more, but first I wanted to look at that face inching up until I could see her gasping face. I found the whole of her front flushed crimson from her fore head almost to her abdomen, majestic bosom rising and falling with every labored breath.

Renee's nostrils were flaring, her mouth partially open talking in gulps of air but otherwise, her expression remained unchanged. I was affected, conflicted wondering if I should continue licking her snatch until she screamed my name but the look on her face said otherwise as she offered both hands. I pulled her to an upright position, helping Renee sit on the edge of the bed as I stared at the roundness of her thighs, even in this position. Her slanted eyes zeroed in on my painfully erect cock reaching up cupping the underside of my balls with this pumping massage that caused a thick gooey strand of cum to leak out of my crown.

That single, strand felt incredible slowly oozing out until it was nearly at my knees while Renee watched with the beginnings of a smirk on her lips. She mused for a few seconds before carefully pulling it free like some errant string from a frayed bit of clothing letting it web up around her fingers as we both watched. I was so hard, their were veins all over the surface of my member. It felt as if I would explode.

Her thong panties were still in my hand as Renee found a bit of resistance taking them from me in a minute tug of war, wrapping them around my cock.

She drew me in close pressing her magnificent breasts into my right side as she began beating me off with extreme purpose and meticulous attention to detail until I could feel her forcing the cum up my shaft. Her fist was vise tight turned upright with the fingers and palm facing us as she stroked outward like her life depended on it until my vision went blurry and white uncontrollably yelping in distress. Renee slid off the edge of the bed pointing my cock at her breasts.

She milked several ropes out of me in scintillating bursts using her thong panties and that first initial web of spunk in dramatic fashion. Renee managed to get my spunk evenly across both breasts twisting and stroking until it felt like I would pass out. I watched the head of my cock beat against her tit, pressed into the nipple until I swore I could feel it nearly push into my urethra.

Renee seemed to know me sexually, continuing to beat and rub my thickening erection all over her chest eventually capturing it between her breasts for a few moments. She released my tortured member standing up face to face with me, her narrow eyes bearing down on me, something fierce. I could feel her breath on my face not knowing what to make of her demeanor. Renee turned to her left crawling onto the edge of the bed arching her back, pushing that audacious derriere up into the air, legs spread wide apart.

I couldn't shake the inherent intimidation permeating her bedroom around us as she offered herself without word. It felt like I'd wake up any minute to find this some elaborate wet dream as I pressed against her watching the crown of my shaft disappear inside. Renee popped her hips driving me deep inside the moment she felt the intrusion, undulating and working her hips in serpentine fashion against my pelvis. There was no way I would last for any decent amount of time grabbing onto to her hips for dear life. I was essentially along for the ride.

She was solid with just the right amount of softness taking me to nirvana and back gasping to reality too quickly as I pulled out exploding rope after rope of milky ejaculate across her shivering cheeks, disappointed in myself. I don't think I lasted even ten minutes as she glanced over her shoulder watching impassively until the bursts subsided. Despair followed that glorious climax as she turned on her side coldly watching my face.

"Get me that towel off the dresser."

I did as she asked watching her wipe up my spunk, waiting for me to lay into me. I had a forlorn, hangdog expression on my face that I couldn't control as she folded the towel placing it beside her hip as she sat watching me.

"Come lay down with me for a while."

Renee turned crawling up the bed drawing the sheets back as I got in beside her lying on my back. She pushed in beside me draping an arm across my pecks staring down at my face, pensively. One of her legs was draped over mine as she rested an elbow on my chest.

"Renee." It felt like we should talk or something, but she pushed a finger against my lips.

She reached directly over my head onto the built-in shelving of her headboard pulling her I-phone down checking its face. Her inner thigh was casually rubbing my crotch in tantalizing fashion as she turned the phone in my direction. I found my own visage pictured on its surface with a flashing red dot in the corner of the rectangular screen.

"Think Jaquan, enjoyed the show?" Renee Kelly, baby mama number two, recorded everything. She'd just sent it to my cousin as her long forgotten smile returned.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12