BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mintzy, can I see them?"

"Yeah."

She offered both hands, raising them above her head allowing me to draw her sleeves up as her cleavage came into view wholesale. I helped Mintzy to her feet getting a grand view of her bounty that was as wide as my chest. I drew the top to the side tossing it on the washer getting a staggering view of her bust. Her cleavage was a single line starting high on the torso just below her throat in a deep line into the longline, girdle styled brassiere covering her breasts. Her ruddy looking olive tone added to her mature allure as I cupped the outside of her breasts getting a really good shot of the resultant motion ripple. Mintzy played to her strengths covering my hands with her own, jiggling her rack for the camera in a really tight shot.

"44GG?"

"Since I was a sophomore in high school; kinda runs in the family. You like tits so much; you should see my cousin Tammy; she's uhm become enlightened recently so I am told."

"Enlightened?"

"Sure." Mintzy tightened her grip around the base of my cock to emphasize her point.

Her fingers lightly grazed the underside of my sack as I went for the big reveal undoing the first two hooks getting a surprise as her cleavage surged and bubbled upward. She was slowly caressing my shaft with care as I left the bottom clasp hooked taking visual stock of her massive bust. I pinched the open edges peeling them outward until her breasts appeared fully. It was odd finding that her areolas were pretty much nonexistent with short juicy nips that were akin to raspberry halves in texture. That muddy olive tone dominated her figure giving me something I hadn't filmed before.

"Can I ask a little favor of you, brotha?" Her tits were massive, weighted and watery to the touch as I fished them out for the camera.

"What do you want me, Mintzy?"

"I just want you to fuck me right now; we can do all of this other shit, later."

I chuckled reaching around grabbing a handful of her butt snatching her into my body. She was no slouch in that department either with way more than a handful, albeit a little flabby to the touch.

"So, are you Italian or something?"

"I got some Sicilian blood running through these veins along with something else, brotha." Mintzy smiled in a way that told me no one probably cared enough to ask once they got a good look at her tits.

We both glanced down at my progress raising her skirt to find some high waisted panties, sort of shape wear in line with the similar brassiere now partially covering her chest. I went to slide the dress down her hips, but Mintzy stopped me somewhat forcefully.

"Just the panties hon; a girl's still gotta protect her modesty, right?" I nodded reaching down for the material which felt elastic to the touch.

"Turn around Mintzy." Even though the Sicilian mature made her intent clear, I was still obliged to get a shot of her wide butt.

She gathered up her skirt facing the washer as I got down finding a wide semi-curvy butt a bit wider than her waist. Her legs had shape but were on the thin side for my tastes, especially after being with Renee Kelly. I drew her panties down finding that her skin tone was universal across the board making me wonder if she went Au naturale behind closed doors. It was a deceptive mediocre ass masquerading as a big butt.

Hilariously there was a tiny heart tattoo on one of her cheeks with a banner etched over it reading BRUNO which led to more questions. I got up molding myself to her body letting my cock rest between her semi-shallow gluteal cleft as I reached around her tearing open a condom packet. Mintzy's legs went a bit wider accommodating my intrusion from the rear once I was safe. She flopped, bending at the waist as I drove myself home finding her wet and ready.

"AAWWWW YEAH BABE; THAT'S LIKE EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED RIGHT THERE!! YEAAAHHH, DO IT BABE; FUCK IT GOOD; CAZZO QUELLA FIGA!! TOCCA QUEL CULO ITALIANO GRASSO PER ME RAGAZZO NERO!!" Mintzy went into hysterics immediately as I went for broke factoring in the advice I'd received about her proclivities.

"FAAAAHHH, FAAAWK BABE, THAAASS WHAT I NEEDED, LIKE SO FUCKING BAD!! FANCULO QUEL CULONE COME VUOI DIRE PICCOLA!! DAMMI QUELLO CHE VOGLIO!!" It seemed like she was being a bit theatrical, but I liked her somewhat raspy voice in her native tongue.

Her butt was deceptively solid feeling like I was smashing into wet cement. I liked that feeling too along with her tight snatch. I guess she hadn't any action in a while. Mintzy was bent over with her huge breasts and elbows on top of the washer. I noticed some additional added noise slowing down a bit as she looked over her shoulder.

"Whu-What is it over already or something, hon?" There was an explosion of laughter from the opposite side of the door.

"OH THAT'S LIKE, REAL FUCKING MATURE LADIES!!" Mintzy wasn't pleased with the snooping from the other girls. I figured Renee wasn't among their number suddenly shaking the doorknob which resulted in a flurry of movement and snickering on their side.

"Fuck them, get some blankets out of that pink hamper; I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and they can watch if they want, bitch."

There was a flash of emotion in her eyes, encouraging and accepting of the bit of masculinity I displayed. Honestly I was just abut tired of the female shenanigans on display since I'd awoken after my second encounter with Renee. Mintzy spread two fluffy quilts on the floor, kneeling afterwards.

There was a bit of hesitation as she discarded her longline brassiere finally letting everything fully come in to view. Her entire torso was all tits with just a bit of her belly exposed. This woman was built for power, not speed. I was starting to prefer women staunchly in the middle as Mintzy folded her arms under her bust creating a tantalizing shelf. I used some of the lube squirting a bit on each breast as she rubbed it in taking the time to focus on each of her nipples until they were fully erect.

The visual was a bit much for me as I pushed my cock between her lips finding a vacuum suction and audible wetness as a frothy mess bubbled up, running down her chin. I captured some footage of my prick sliding in and out of her mouth with increasing intensity for a few minutes before she disengaged leaving a wet gooey strand of precum hanging from her lips. Mintzy gathered it up in her hand slathering it all over my shaft sensually stroking me, intermittently spitting more onto my cock. Mintzy took another round of sustained face fucking before gathering up her pillowy soft breasts cradling my cock with them.

Her actions became clear with the intent being that she was preparing my cock for a decidedly intense tit fucking. I was thankful that I'd continued capturing the whole thing on camera as I enjoyed the hell out of her breasts. I was halfway there when I broke off placing the camera off to the side under us before using the Go Pro to film the rest. Mintzy had this sort of raspy, throaty gasp that added to the ambiance. I managed to fuck her huge, porous breasts in a variety of styles while she knelt before me.

I went in vertically letting the head of my cock thump her breast bone while she created a fleshy tunnel about me, sliding horizontally between her horizontally pressed mams, afterwards. This woman was no novice in any capacity, and I'd expected nothing less given her candor about what she wanted out of our short lived association. Mintzy added even more saliva allowing my cock to slide wildly about in her cleavage.

"You like fucking my big, floppy tits, hon?"

"Yeah."

"You gonna give me some cream; you gonna cream out my fucking titties for me, babe?" I inched closer feeling my entire package balls included, engulfed by her jiggly mam flesh.

"You fucking know it Mintzy." I moaned trying to keep everything on camera.

"I wanna a big fucking load outta this dick; I want you to glaze me ovah, hon. Think you can do that for me; think you can cream my big ass titties?" Mintzy was using the insides of her forearms to create a veritable mountain of sweat glistened, tit flesh that was sending me over the edge.

"FALLO PICCOLA, FOTTUTA CREMA QUESTE TETTE DA CULO GROSSO!! LO VOGLIO!! LO VOGLIO ADESSO!! VIENI PER ME!! FALLO PICCOLA, FOTTUTA CREMA QUESTE TETTE DA CULO GROSSO!! LO VOGLIO!! LO VOGLIO ADESSO!! VIENI PER ME!! FALLO PICCOLA, FOTTUTA CREMA QUESTE TETTE DA CULO GROSSO!! LO VOGLIO!! LO VOGLIO ADESSO!! VIENI PER ME!!" Mintzy repeated the native words as some sort of mantra driving me right over the edge.

Despite my earlier encounters with Renee; my spunk exploded upwards clearing the top of her cleavage in multiple bursts. Mintzy clapped her breasts on my length several times in succession as I continued trying to fuck her tits frantically until She took me deep in her mouth sucking my cock clean. There was spunk all over her lips and chin. A little jizz strand was left comically hanging from the tip of her nose.

"I guess you really like these tits, don't you brotha?" She wiped the spunk off her nose while I rolled a condom onto my penis.

"Oh, you're definitely about to find out Mintzy." Before she even realized what was happening. I'd pushed her down on her back driving my cock deep inside.

Her walls were slimy and extraordinarily narrow providing a tantalizing sensation as I got my knees up under her butt bucking my hips into her cunt. Despite her size, Mintzy spread her legs as wide as possible folding them at the knees. This large, zaftig woman resembled a human anchor lying there on the floor of this laundry room.

I slapped my hands on top of her thighs pressing down hard as I gave it to her hard. Her huge breasts rippled looking watery as they bounced all over her chest occasionally drifting into her pits as I thrust into her. Mintzy sounded like a wounded animal getting shivved over and over again until she was literally splashing on every inward plunge.

"AWWW BROTHA!! BROTHA!! BROTHA!! WAIT-AH-MINUTE BROTHA!! TIMES FUCKING OUT YOURSELF, WHY DON'T YAAAA!! BROTHA!! BROTHA!! TIMES OUT FOAH MINUTE RIGHT HEAAAAHHH!!" I relented breathing hard having given myself over to pure instinct as Mintzy fanned herself.

I checked the footage on my camera not finding much from the too close side shot as she coughed a bit. There was coverage on the Go Pro that would require some editing to work her face out of the frame in whole or part.

"You done, Mintzy?" Both of her hands were between her legs covering her slit. My question sounded like the disparaging challenge it was meant to be, gauging her involvement.

"Hardly, maybe we could, like use the other hole." I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?"

"Look buddy, I ain't exactly no delicate fucking flower right here; you got yourself one of them complete women, brotha." I pried one of her hands away from her puffy mound sliding a finger inside, watching as she winced.

"Well, if you're serious Mintzy; grab your ankles baby." I shrugged changing the worn condom on my prick, rolling two on before grabbing the lube off the washer.

She clapped her legs closed, resting her feet flat on the quilts before improbably pulling her knees towards her chest. It seemed Mintzy had a bit of limberness in reserve capturing both ankle spreading her legs wide. There was little doubt sexual ego fueled her actions.

Ever the gentleman, I took the time to make sure her backdoor was properly lubricated before applying the rest to my erection. Surprise, I had little to no trouble running up inside which spoke to proclivities best left unsaid to avoid the cringe factor if nothing else. The shot from my cameras looked awesome as I pounded her butt finding that I preferred her in the anchor position. Her eyes were shut tightly, mouth agape throughout the piston action, hands clawing at her own breasts. I lurched forward grabbing heaping handfuls of her tits with her puffy areola and nipples spilling between my fingers. Our bodies coiled as I stuffed her with extreme prejudice with my balls slapping the bottom of her ass.

"AWWWW BRUTHAAAAA, YOU GOTTA HURRY IT THE FAAAWK UP OVAH HERE IN MAAAA ASSS!! HURRY THAAAAT SHIT UP BAAAAA-BEEEE FUCKING FAAAWWWK MAAAAANNN!! FANCULO QUEL CULONE COME VUOI DIRE PICCOLA!! DAMMI QUELLO CHE VOGLIO!!" Mintzy had enough, but I drove my point home, figuratively and literally.

"ALRIGHT TAKE YOUR FUCKING REWARD, BITCH!!" I pulled out leaving the condom inside standing open legged over Mintzy's body allowing myself to wildly ejaculate all over her.

My spunk hit her belly, huge jiggling breasts and face as she squirmed whining loudly in that raspy voice. Her hands were waving about finally one of them tapping into my inner thigh as one strong rope hit her directly across the face in a diagonal line. Some of it got into her mouth as she gasped, completely exasperated. I drew my leg over her body as the large woman snatched her discarded clothing sounding as if she were sobbing. She got up bumping me quickly leaving the laundry room, distressed. The door slammed behind her leaving this ringing in my ears. Another door slammed in the distance seconds later. My door opened right after that as Renee peered inside grinning like a jackal.

"Damn, what you doing up in here baby?" I knew her friends were outside in the corridor from the hushed whispering and laughter.

"Making a movie; making Mintzy a star like you said." Snickering and muted laughter accompanied my explanation.

"Don't put that bad karma on me; and wash my sheets, nigga." I nodded as she disappeared from the door trying to quiet the others.

Mintzy had taken the condom with her as she ran off, still inserted in her backdoor. My cock was finally depleted, hanging like a limp noodle between my legs. At this point I was so used to being nude that it hadn't even crossed my mind that I was nude talking to Renee. She reappeared as I was stuffing the quilts into the wash.

"Hey, Mintzy wanna know if she can have your number?"

"Oh, she's not mad?"

"Shut up." I noticed Mintzy's panties left behind snapping them up from the floor. Renee watched as I removed a sharpie from my camera bag writing my number on the back of them.

"Tell her to come get my number." Renee snickered disappearing from the door again to deliver my message.

Déjà vu reared its ugly head when I heard another slamming door. Shirley "Mintzy" Lozano let me know in no uncertain terms that she was done for the night. I tossed her panties in my camera bag as my benefactor appeared.

"Sorry, she was unfit for more action; said you already made her walk funny, probably for the rest of the week. Fuck, I can't believe you pushed her shit in like that, man."

"She asked; your friends still here?"

"Everybody gone buddy boy; look at you now, I made you the worst." Renee was taking credit for my good fortune and rightfully so as she entered the laundry room handling one of my digital cameras.

"Well, you can make me the best, too." My hand was cupping her bare ass under the oversized football shirt barely covering her staggering figure. I ran my palm across the expanse of her backside before softly squeezing her right cheek.

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yeah, that's right." One of my fingers was running up her deep gluteal cleft as Renee raised an eyebrow.

"I see."

"OUCH!!" Her finger popped my sore, depleted member making me double over as Renee chuckled. The pain from that simple action was searing making my legs feel rubbery and weak.

"Don't get out of pocket with me, baby. Now I washed your clothes, put them in the dryer over there. Maybe you could at least put some fucking draws on if you don't mind while I fill another ice pack."

I nodded weakly almost on the verge of tears as her beautiful features softened. Before Renee could leave the laundry room, we were collectively disturbed by loud, overly heavy pounding emanating from the narrow corridor outside the door. It got progressively louder as we listened.

"Stay here." Renee cautioned.

"WAIT A MINUTE; I AIN'T LETTING YOU GO OUT THERE!" Despite my words, Renee pushed ahead of me into the corridor. It sounded like someone was trying to break the door down. She disappeared behind her bedroom door reappearing with a thirty eight at the ready.

"Get your narrow ass back in that fucking laundry room, nigga." She clicked the safety. I nodded in the negative.

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RENEE; YOU WRONG GIRL!! YOU KNOW YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS WRONG FOR THAT SHIT!! OPEN THIS DOOR, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, GIRL!!" Time seemed to stop on a dime as I realized my cousin Jaquan was the perpetrator.

"You better get your ass back in that laundry room, keep quiet and don't come out no matter what."

"Don't open the door." I cautioned, horrified as my cousin raged outside her apartment door.

"Don't worry, man."

"Please don't shoot my cousin." Renee gently pushed me back into the laundry room with a reassuring smile. She didn't look nervous in the least as she cupped my cheek.

"I'd never kill my baby's daddy." She pulled the door up in my face.

I fidgeted snatching my pants from the dryer intent on not dying in my birthday suit. I slid my shirt over my torso hearing Renee unlock the front room door.

"WHERE THAT NIGGA AT?!! WHERE-HE-AT GIRL; I'M GONNA PUT ONE ON HIS FUCKING CHIN!! YOU UP IN HERE FUCKING MY FAMILY, HUH RENEE?!! YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP THAT IS, HUH GIRL?!! WHERE THAT NIGGA AT?!!" Fear washed over me as I put one hand on the doorknob, the other flat against my side of the door.

"Jaquan."

"THAT SHIT YOU DID, SENDING ME THAT NASTY SHIT WAS FOUL, RENEE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THAT NIGGA OVER HERE GOING DOWN ON YOU!! WHERE HIS SCRAWNY ASS, I'M A GIVE THAT NIGGA A TWO PIECE!!"

I looked around the laundry room only finding one of those cheap push broom type vacuum cleaners. It would be the only weapon at my disposal if he should catch me in this narrow space with the wall at my back.

"Jaquan." Renee replied serenely calm in the face of a raging bull.

"YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU?!! WHERE HE AT, UP IN HERE FUCKING MY WOMAN?!! AAAHHM GONNA FUCK HIM UP FOR THAT FOUL SHIT!! THAT NIGGA GONNA MEET JESUS TONIGHT!!"

"Jaquan."

"WHAT RENEE, WHAT?!!"

"If you don't calm down, I'm gonna kneecap your monkey ass right here in this living room." I figured the weapon informed her courage.

"Bae, you gonna shoot me?"

"Shut the fuck up; and keep your voice down because my neighbors got to sleep. We're hardworking people around here but you wouldn't know that shit because you all up in your feelings. I told you about acting like a goddamn clown around here, nigga."

"Why you pointing a gun at my nuts, bae?"

"Don't conflate the issue; I sent you that video hours ago Jaquan. It's almost one in the morning and you at my door acting like an asshole. I should put one in your black ass for that shit alone, but you didn't care about my pussy when you was doing your dirt, did you?"

"We got a kid together; you ain't supposed to be doing shit like that." Things changed drastically in seconds between them.

"You know what somebody told me today?"

"What?"

"They said I was validating you; told me that you'd keep cheating on me because I was always running behind you. Well, that's some ole bullshit because we ain't together Jaquan. Tell me, did you think about me while you were getting yours?"

"Bae?"

"ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKA!!" I heard the safety click on the weapon, so scared that I was frozen in place.

"No." He whimpered.

"That's right you didn't, nigga; you know, I always wonder what those other girls you fuck look like. I mean, the ones I don't already know about and trust when I say this Jaquan; I know about a lot of your bitches, man. Even ran up on a few with my girls sometimes, but that shit got tired real quick. Hey man, did you even think about your daughter when you were beating on the fucking door, huh?"