BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daisy here?" He sounded concerned.

"Of course not fool; I'm not like your dumb ass, nigga. I don't have her seeing strange men walking up out my bedroom. I don't do shit like that because it's disrespectful to her father. Do you show me the same courtesy, Jaquan?"

"Where's my daughter?"

"At the sitter-LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK! Hey, while you were out scoring some drawers, did you forget what you were supposed to be doing yesterday?" There was a long pause before he answered Renee.

"Oh uhm, we were supposed to go downtown to some kiddie event."

"Yeah, you me and our daughter had a family date; luckily for me, I know you. So when you started flaking and ghosting my ass, I called up the sitter. Oh don't worry; I told Daisy that daddy got real sick and I wasn't actually lying."

"Bae, I'm sorry."

"You know Jaquan; I'm sick too because I'm tired of fucking with you, man. I wanna say I just wanted you to spend some time with your kid, but that would be a lie. Jaquan I've been sitting here thinking about your punk ass all fucking day, even when I was fucking your cousin. I'm sorry, too."

"Bae?"

"I'm sorry for thinking about you while I was having sex, nigga. I don't care what you were thinking about when you were dipping your fucking wick, homie. We, you and me-WE AIN'T TOGETHER!! Matter of fact, your mommy paying your child support. You fucking ditched your daughter for some pussy. Now you over here screaming because I'm sitting on somebody else dick. Are you fucking serious?"

"But it's my cousin-Bae, you know that shit fucks me up on so many levels."

"Why do you think I did it, stupid?"

"You wanted to hurt me."

"Yeah, that's right nigga. I wanted you to know how I feel and I'm sorry about that shit because it's wrong. We're done man, it's getting late and I need some sleep. Got work and shit, running a business but you wouldn't know nothing about that. You don't work, you were never faithful, and pussy is more important than your daughter." I could hear Jaquan sobbing as she spoke.

"Sorry." I could hear that he was crying openly.

"I know, but you gotta get outta my place now. I'm gonna keep your cousin over here for a while until you cool down or his mamma get back from Atlantic City. Jaquan get up off my floor and get the fuck out of here."

"RENEE, I-I LOVE YOU GIRL!!"

"Right, come on Jaquan; don't make me call the cops. You don't want that shit over here in this neighborhood. Stop fucking crying, man; I'll call you for dick sometime, but you gotta go." She didn't sound cold in the manner that I'd become accustomed to, just sort of serene.

"OHHHKAY RENEE; BAE YOU KNOW I REALLY DO LOVE YOU, RIGHT?!!"

"I know; you love me just like you love all the other ones, Jaquan. I understand my place and you need to go the fuck home or go back to that girl you were fucking today, nigga."

"But my cousin?"

"I'll take care of him; and I might even fuck the shit out of him some more if I feel like it. I'll have Daisy call you when she gets home this afternoon. Maybe we can do something together, but I ain't holding my fucking breath."

It got quiet after that as I found myself looking at my side of the laundry room door, conflicted.

Renee Kelly, baby mamma number two had completely diffused the situation admitting to everything with no fucks given. Jaquan was infinitely no match for the finished product he'd created by giving this woman incalculable drama on a level that would've broken most women. Hell would've broken most people in my estimate. I found myself wondering what she was like before meeting my cousin.

That was a question for the ages as Renee appeared.

"Everything's okay, I didn't shoot your cousin." She weighed the weapon in her hand clicking the safety back on.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Why you talking to me like I'm an old lady?"

"I do it out of respect."

Renee's face suddenly flushed as she looked from my eyes to the weapon in her grasp. She placed it on top of the washer kneeling down hiding her emotion behind her fists. In seconds she was sobbing into her fists allowing me a glimpse at her truth before remembering herself. Renee Kelly sniffled a bit righting herself vertically.

"Come on, let's get some sleep."

"Are you sure that's what you want, Renee?"

"Cut the shit, come on here."

She took me by the hand leading me across the hall to her bedroom. I stripped down to my underwear and t-shirt feeling awkward as she pulled back the bedding getting me to crawl in first. Renee peeled off the football jersey climbing nude in bed with me. We ended up spooning as she drew my free hand up covering her breast with it. I could feel myself coming alive with her butt pressed into my crotch, but we did nothing.

I could hear Renee still softly crying.

Sometime later, we fell soundly asleep, secure in one another's embrace under the covers. I still wondered about the original version of this girl before my cousin came into her life.

END OF VOLUME ONE

*********************************************************************************************

Note: Volume two resumes with: DAMN SHE THICK: 5X5

"How long you been up?" Renee found me sitting in front of my laptop, yawning and lazily scratching her head.

"Bout forty minutes; couldn't get back to sleep." Part of the reason was fear that my crazed cousin would return packing heat to avenge himself on both of us despite Renee's assurances to the contrary.

"What're you doing?"

"Messing around with that footage I got from Mintzy; just started editing it." I'd managed to cobble together a few teasers as Renee pushed in beside me sitting down to see my progress. I had a brief scene up of a tightly cropped scene of my latest hookup's massive oil glistened breasts. Renee didn't react to it one way or the other as I noticed how her luscious thighs bulged out of her pajama styled gym shorts.

"It's just some fucking titties."

"It's a teaser; I made two with the other being this."

I opened up a second which revealed the same shot abruptly cutting to a wide point of view shot of Mintzy ankles up, legs spread in a human wishbone taking a complete rutting. My cock could be plainly seen slamming powerfully into her backdoor before cutting back to the initial shot of Mintzy's oiled breasts being massaged. Renee leaned in pushing me to the side replaying the clip a few times before commenting.

"That's fucking crazy man; you gonna post this?"

"I usually post teasers on the site and let it sit to see how much interest it generates. If it gets any substantial traction, I'll post."

"What kind of money you make posting this stuff?"

"Varies, but I been real lucky the few times I did." I pulled up the site on my phone showing her the activity on a few clips. Renee perused the site silently, intermittently replaying the clips I'd edited a few more times.

"Don't post this shit with Mintzy."

"Why, because she's your friend?" She put my phone down on the coffee table draping an arm about my shoulders.

"No, because I don't wanna find your head in a box on my doorstep downstairs."

(End of Preview)