Big Tit Heaven

Story Info
A married woman gives her ass to younger coworker.
1.3k words
3.41
64.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ_Wolf
AJ_Wolf
9 Followers

Recently, I started a new job working in IT for a non-profit in Boston. Being a single twenty-something male in Boston, I was always on the lookout for quality ass. I remember the first time I saw her walking down the hall -- tall, milky-white skin, dark features, and an exotic-looking face. The first thing I couldn't help but notice was her gigantic set of tits. She's one of those girls whose milk-makers look enormous even when they are wearing a sweater. These things were beyond DD-cups and I could tell they were natural with their slight sag and bounciness as she walked. I also always noticed that she was taken and wore a decent-sized rock on her finger. We'd always give each other friendly looks as we passed each other in the hallway and I'd make sure she saw me glance down at her gorgeous tits -- she'd give me that smile like, "Yeah, you like those, don't you?" She was clearly proud of her womanly features... complete with a nice, big ass. Little did either of us know that soon I'd have both of those big tits in my mouth, sucking away like a hungry baby.

Taylor worked in guest services answering inbound calls from customers in a little operator room. Her body was to absolutely die for... big hips, nice round ass, and as I previously mentioned, very suckable and fuckable tits. One night after work, a bunch of us were across the street for Happy Hour and I had noticed her and few of her friends were there as well. We made eye contact and gave each other that familiar smile. After a few more rounds, my somewhat older coworkers went home, back to their families... my focus turned to Taylor, as she was still at the bar, carrying on. We had never really spoken before and she pulled up a seat next to me. I could tell she was slightly tipsy and she introduced herself to me. Of course, as she did this, she leaned over slightly to make sure I had a good view of her cleavage and huge melons. As we made small talk, it only took me about three minutes to realize one thing. Taylor wanted to fuck, and she wanted to fuck now.

Well, that was easy.

We hopped in a taxi back to my apartment -- a small, but comfy little place in South Boston. On the way back, Taylor reached down and began rubbing my big, 10-inch cock through my pants. I couldn't wait to explore every inch of her. We eagerly went upstairs to my bedroom where it was time to measure just how big of a whore she really was. I laid down on my bed and told her to get on top of me. She was wearing a low-cut t-shirt and a tight pair of jeans.

"Take out those fucking melons," I ordered.

She knew what I was after and did as I told her. She unleashed a set of tits like I've never seen before -- they were even better than I imagined (after-the-fact, I discovered they were 36G cups). She leaned down over me, putting both her hands on either side of my head -- I couldn't believe I was about to latch onto those nice nipples. I began to slowly squeeze and massage her womanly tits. She then grabbed one of her tits and placed her nipple in my mouth -- just like breastfeeding a child, and I began slowly sucking. As I was enjoying my feeding, I explored her fat ass with my hands, rubbing and squeezing, thinking about how great it's going to feel to mount her from behind.

She stripped off the rest of her clothes, allowing me to fully admire her hourglass figure. "Get on the bed doggy-style," I grunted. She slowly got onto the bed and not only did she get doggy style, she put her huge ass all the way in the air and the upper-half of her body all the way down on the bed -- what a good whore! I ordered her to spread her ass for me... I just wanted to see if she'd do it. Sure enough, she reached behind her, grabbed both her juicy ass cheeks and spread them apart for me, her wedding ring glistening from the streetlight shining in through my window. It was at that point I knew I could do whatever I wanted to Taylor -- she was fully accepting of being my fucktoy for the next few hours.

I got behind her on my knees and spit onto her asshole -- she giggled a bit. I whipped out my cock and began slapping it on her ass cheeks, enjoying her solid ass. While she spread her wet asshole, I rubbed the entire shaft of my cock up and down over it... I almost came right then and there. Before I penetrated her, I wanted to do one more thing. As she was still spreading her ass for me, I spit on her wedding ring and began rubbing my cock on it. We both had a good laugh and I told her to let go of her ass -- it was time.

I positioned the head of my huge cock into her pussy lips and began pushing forward. She was soaked, and her cunt fully accepted every inch of my cock, right down to my balls. I love pussy, but there is something about being inside of a married woman's cunt that is unbelievable. To think at one point in-time, she was in a wedding dress, inside of a church, surrounded by friends and family as they all clapped and took pictures -- her husband placed the wedding ring on her finger with pride. Here she is, serving one of her coworkers her cunt, tits, ass, mouth... whatever I was in the mood for; blatantly laughing at my disrespecting of her wedding ring and husband. I squatted and fully mounted her big ass, riding her like a theme park attraction and slamming every inch into her. She bucked like a bronco and squealed like a pig as I plunged into her drenched cunt and slapped her ass so hard it hurt my ears.

I had her lay flat down on the bed and again mounted her ass -- this is my favorite position. As I slid my dick back into her, I grabbed two big handfuls of her ass and spread her cheeks nice and wide, again enjoying the fact I was ravaging a married woman's cunt. I reached up towards her face with my left hand and fish-hooked her mouth, yanking her to the left. With my right hand, I grabbed onto her right tit like it was a fuck-handle. I drove my cock as hard as I could into her, ripping her head to the side as I played with her basketball tits and rode her ass like a cheap toy.

Her two big butt cheeks were too much for me to handle and I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed onto her thick thighs, pulled her in close to me as hard as I possibly could, and blew my load deep inside of her womb. She tried to pull away but I was too strong and kept her locked in as I finished dumping my load into her. She was now owned. I told her she'd need to get the morning after pill and we both had a good laugh.

Taylor put on all her clothes, got in a taxi, and headed back to her husband and kids -- filled with another man's cum. Next time we saw each other at work, we exchanged the same familiar smiles except something was different; she knew I owned her now and that I could have her whenever I wanted -- and she'd give me whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. This was a true whore with a body built for breeding, tits built for feeding and an ass built for riding. It was just a matter of time before I'd be sucking on her basketball boobs and riding her ass again, thinking about the poor prick at home who thinks his wife is out having fun with friends.


AJ_Wolf
AJ_Wolf
9 Followers