Big Titty Goth Girl’s Morning Fucks

Story Info
Waking up to a pleasant surprise.
3k words
4.6
7.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Thicc Big Titty Goth Girl's Morning Fuck(s)

The first thing Cal noticed when he began to wake up was the sound of soft nasal snoring beside him. The second was the feeling of smooth skin against his body, followed by the smell of sweat, sex, and flowery body spray. He opened his eyes to a smooshed face on a pillow next to him, makeup smeared and streaked from the previous nights escapades. It was one of the cutest things he'd ever seen.

A sudden snort from Abby as she woke up made him jump a little as he realized he had been staring. She yawned loudly and in a half awake, blurry eyed voice asked, "Wha time is it?"

Cal looked over at the hotel's bedside clock and answered, "Uh, about 8:30. And morning to you, too."

Groggily she sat up, "Good. That means I have time for this." Clumsily she threw back the sheets covering Cal's naked body and proceeded to move down to his crotch. Before he had a chance to even react, she began to softly suck his limp cock, tenderly working his balls in her small hand and pressing up on the spot behind them. He immediately felt his head go fuzzy as her warm, wet mouth enveloped him first thing in the morning. It didn't take long for him to harden in her gentle care and he ran his fingers through her black and purple streaked hair as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Abby reached down and began rubbing her pussy, spreading her already flowing juices around. Cal could only lay back and moan with his eyes shut as he surrendered to the pleasure of an expert tongue rolling around the head of his throbbing member.

With a loud pop, Abby pulled her mouth off of him and muttering, "I'm fucking horny," before climbing on top of him, taking him in her hand to guide him to her slick opening. His head still swimming from just having woken up to the intense sensation of a breakfast blow job, Cal let out a breathless gasp as he felt himself enter her tightness. She was already soaked as she dropped the full weight of her barely five foot tall (according to her) body on his cock, immediately taking all of him and feeling him pressing against her back walls.

This only made her cunt even hungrier as she began to purposefully pump up and down on his throbbing rod. Neither of their brains were active enough yet to feel hesitation or self consciousness as she fucked Cal like it was her morning exercises. Her grunts as she plopped her thick booty onto him again and again combined with the wet slapping sounds from between her legs and her breasts bouncing heavily on her chest were almost overwhelming. He had to grab her hips and hold her in place to keep from spilling in her too soon.

"H-hold on, you're getting me too close. Take a sec so I can come down a little," he almost pleaded.

Abby obliged reluctantly, but continued to slightly rock back and forth. "Well you'd better work on your staying power big boy, cause this is gonna be a regular thing until you leave town."

Cal watched her moving on him and had to reach up and squeeze her enormous, amazing tits. Taking the hint, she leaned down so he could move them to his mouth and lick and suck her puffy nipples. His greedy fondling of her milkers made her both smile and moan at the sensation of his lips on her sensitive nippies. Still suckling on her, his hands moved down and began to caress her smooth, hanging belly. This caused her to blush a little, but it felt too good for her to protest. It did, however, reinvigorate her movements as her rocking increased in speed and intensity.

For the first time that morning, Abby looked down at Cal. His fuck drunk expression and black lipstick smeared face worshiping her breasts made her blush even more. Internally, she forced the feelings that were stirring in her chest down as his cock churned her insides. She was temporarily able to shove the emotions to the side and focus on the task at hand, making her cunt happy and feeding it this mans cum.

"Get ready, buddy," Abby warned as she began to shift to a squatting position. Not prepared for what was about to happen, Cal could only watch as she put her hands on his chest and began to slam furiously onto him. Neither of their minds were fully aware yet of where exactly they were, so as she pushed him into the bed while simultaneously forcing him as deep as she could made them both loudly voice their carnal pleasure. Those still in their adjoining rooms whether trying to sleep or not were treated to the raucous sounds of a woman yelling "Fucking take it!" and a man responding simply with a combination of "Oh fuck!" and "Shit! Shit!" along with the squeaking of bed springs, leaving little ambiguity on what was happening in Cal's room.

Abby slammed down one final time as her pussy began to gush all over Cal, squeezing intensely as she let out a long, "Fuuuuuck!" He started frantically thrusting up inside her and didn't even have time to announce his own orgasm as he began to suddenly shoot his load deep into her still clenching womb. His fingers dug into her squishy hips as he released in spasms, his legs shaking from the intensity. Willingly, he sank into the post nut state of half consciousness as Abby's sweat covered body collapsed on top of him. Both were panting furiously as they tried to catch their breath, but Cal was still able to wrap his arms around her and hold her tight. This time Abby reluctantly allowed her walled off interior to soften a little and she timidly pawed at his heaving chest with her stubby fingers.

Unfortunately the moment couldn't last forever as Cal's pulverized bladder began to send threats up to his brain. A depraved intrusive thought, possibly sprung from Abby's previous nights mention of him urinating on her face, entered his mind and he briefly wondered what it would be like to simply let go while still sheathed in her inner walls. He guiltily shoved the thought out and gently moved her limp body off of him so he could almost comically speed walked to the bathroom. The act of holding his piss in was becoming painful as he wrestled with lifting the toilet seat before he began spraying all over the place. With a resounding sigh of relief, he was finally able to relieve himself without causing a giant mess.

Cal looked down as his powerful stream continued unabated and saw his cock still covered in a combination of his own semen and Abby's cream along with a still damp coating of her juices. He was surprised by the sound of Abby entering the bathroom. She was doing the peepee dance as she proclaimed, "Hurry up or I'ma piss in your shower!" The sound of both his potty party and his audible satisfaction had sent her scramble the bathroom to avoid having an accident on his bed.

While watching her hop from one foot to the other Cal struggled to push the remaining amount out of himself as the slapstick scene was teetering on tragedy, a task only made more difficult as the sight of her jiggling jugs was threatening to make him hard again and temporarily interrupt the process. Finally he was able to shake the last drops out before helpfully dropping the seat to make way for Abby's crash landing. "Oh Jesus fuck that was close!" she exclaimed as the sound of what could only be described as a spraying hose filled the room.

Not sure what to do in the situation, Cal stood there dumbly as he watched the girl he'd only known for two nights going to the bathroom right in front of him. Unconcerned, Abby finally relaxed as the flood turned to a steady trickle and noticed that he was still in the room. She also noticed that he had started getting hard again. "Oh yeah?" she smirked, glancing back and forth from his face to his dick. Cal blushed deeply and was about to try and mount a defense as to why he was becoming so aroused in the presence of a urinating woman, but she ended the train of thought by pulling him closer and taking him carefully in her fingers. She tore off a piece of toilet paper, then squeezed the remaining drops out of the head and wiped them off before beginning to slowly lick his shaft clean of the mixture of both of their cum.

Cal felt a funny fluttering in his tummy at the combination of her mouth again on his growing erection while the sound of her relieving herself still filled the room. He was both a little wierded out and conflicted about what he was supposed to be feeling and for some reason it was making him even more aroused. Abby slurped up the little gobs of white that were still clinging to his cock and licked up her own squirt off of his balls, teasing him by taking each ball into her mouth and gently sucking them before moving back up his length and finally sucking him into her mouth again. Cal leaned back on the counter behind him as his still sensitive cock was again being filated so soon after cumming.

Abby kept blowing him even after she'd finished peeing, using her hands on his balls and taint like she had before. Just as Cal was getting in to it and his hips started pushing into her, she pulled off with a start. "Shit, what time is it?!" she exclaimed.

"Uhh, I'm not sure," Cal replied, not having any time keeping devices in the room.

"I need to get going, I'm meeting my friends and if I'm late their gonna start thinking you murdered me or something." She glanced at herself in the mirror. "Oh god, I'm a fucking mess." She stood up, almost forgetting to wipe, then proceeded to try and clean off her face as best she could. "Can you get me my purse so I don't look like I've been fucking a guy I just met in a hotel room for the rest of the day, please?" She was kind of surprised that she'd managed a 'please' as she tried to wash off her face. She wasn't used to being that polite with guys she'd publicly lost bets to.

Cal returned with her bag and she dug through it. "I fucking smell like a brothel," Abby muttered as she did her best to apply makeup over her half washed face to hide the streaks and smudges that she didn't have time to get off. Watching her naked form moving as she hurriedly fixed herself up, Cal couldn't help the overwhelming urge to feel her body again. He moved behind her and pressed against her back, his still hard cock rubbing just above her ass. She let out a giggle, "The fuck are you doing there?" she smiled as she felt him move his hands over her sides. "I really... gasp... really need to get going..." She was forced to slow down to keep her hands steady.

"I'm not doin nothin..." Cal lied as he swayed side to side, letting his shaft slide along her skin. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked, makeup half applied, porcelain skin on full display as his body towered over hers in the mirror. He kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her middle.

"Nothin, huh?" Abby watched him in the mirror, their eyes meeting in the reflection. In the moment, the rest of the world seemed to shrink away as they saw each other. Abby's emotional barriers were starting to form cracks as her smile went from a saucy smirk to a warm grin. She stopped what she was doing and put her hands on his and he hugged her tight.

Again she wanted him inside her, but not fully for the same reasons as earlier. Abby began rubbing her butt up against his hardness invitingly as she returned to applying her face, but doing it at a slow, seductive pace. Cal read her movements, and began to squat down. He took his cock in his hand and began probing for her tight opening as she continued to gaze at him. Searching her swollen lips, he found her hole and pushed the head up inside, making her moan. She leaned over the bathroom counter to allow easier access and he slid the rest of the way inside.

For the second time that morning they began to fuck, but now it wasn't as purposeful as before, even with the looming time constraints. Cal wasn't pumping her in order to cum, he was doing it to feel her as much as possible. Likewise, Abby was enjoying the sight of him almost as much as the sensation of him filling her, stretching her out around him. They were both breathing heavily, but that was the extent of the sounds they were making apart from the wet squishing of his movements.

They watched each others expressions shift with the flow of movement, Abby pressing back on him and Cal thrusting up inside her. Abby continued to put on her makeup while propping herself up on her elbows as much as was possible. Despite the slowness of his motions, Cal was starting to find it hard to hold back, resisting the instinctual urge to pound himself into her in a scramble for climax. When Abby made her mouth into an 'o' shape and began applying an intentionally thick coating of black lipstick, he gave in.

Cal gripped Abby's hips tighter and he began to pump hard. Her back walls were already sore from the abuse she'd caused them earlier, but the sensation of her already well fucked pussy being pounded, the ache of being stretched again and again, made her orgasm hard after only a few thrusts. As she climaxed she moaned out in a low voice, "Fuck, you're making me cuuumm..."

After starting, Abby found she couldn't stop. The feeling kept crashing over her in waves as she drank in the situation of this man, who had defied all her expectations, making her feel better than she could ever remember. Cal found himself drowning inside her and he bent over her, engulfing her small, round frame as he emptied his second load. Feeling him flood her again only made the waves crash harder and she had trouble preventing her legs from giving out as they tensed up and she stood on the balls of her feet.

Cal held himself deep inside as she trembled under him. Neither one of them could stop their bodies from reacting in ways they'd never felt them react. It was so emotional that several hours after parting, they would both later feel slightly scared at what the possible implications, and potential threats, that this coupling could bring. But for now they couldn't stop what was bubbling up inside.

Sliding out with a dribble of his cum running down her leg, Cal turned her around and, despite her just having finished repairing the mess made from last night, kissed her deeply on her newly painted lips. She returned the kiss, allowing herself to smear more black on his face. "Thanks for giving me more to clean up," she said through her freshly fucked glow. Cal sheepishly grinned back, feeling a little embarrassed at giving in like he had now that he was spent again. She reached between her legs and scooped up a glob of his cum and ate it in front of him before gently pushing him out of the bathroom. "Yoooou need to wait outside or we're never gonna stop," she chided playfully, closing the door behind him.

After several minutes Abby came out of the bathroom, having finally made herself presentable, doing what she could with her hair, and washing the mess between her legs (still secretly keeping some of his cum soaking her insides). They both began gathering up her cloths, and she giggled when she had to move away from him while dressing to keep his hands off of her. Reassembling her outfit, she pulled out her phone. "Now give me your number so I can get out of here," she demanded in a tone that was both commanding and a little giddy.

Cal told her what it was and heard his phone buzz as she texted him to confirm. "I'm busy most of the day, but expect me to text you when I'm ready to come back over. And you'd better be free when I do." She walked over and stood in front of him as he remained seated on the bed, her ample cleavage right at eye level. He put his arms around her one last time and they smiled at each other.

"I'll do my best," he said.

"You'd best do better than that, buddy. I plan to wear out that amazing cock of yours before you go." Abby retorted. After more light goodbye kisses (she really didn't want to have to keep fixing her lipstick), Cal closed the door behind her and flopped back down on the bed. Later in the shower, it finally dawned on him how loud they had been and he half expected a noise complaint (that wouldn't come until later that night when they both again lost a sense of where they were) but did not expect the looks he would get for the remainder of his stay from the various people in the hotel, both guests and staff. The most embarrassing of which was from a coworker who was also from out of town on the same assignment that he had to interact with awkwardly for most of his stay. That was, at least, until the events of four nights later...