Big U Pride Ch. 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that dick is 'juicy'...so if we just put facts together, it must also be...delicious."

Lana gasped, "Oh Bri Bri, you minx. I think I'm getting wet!"

Holy shit! I'm getting a girl wet just with my words? Cassanova over here. I guess this is how Lana liked to get seduced, dirty talk being her foreplay.

I wanted to keep this up.

"That's right, DeShawn has a juicy delicious MEATY cock."

Where did that come from? Meaty? Maybe my brain just went down a food theme.

"Oh Bri, yes. That thick meaty cock." Lana said. "I'm getting so hot and bothered!"

Damn, this was heating up!

Then we heard Lacey say out loud,

"Fuck, daddy. This dick is fucking perfect!"

Wow, this was wild. Lana must have gotten even more turned up at that.

But Lana quickly took hold of the situation again.

"Don't you see, Bri? Once you use the better part of your brain, you can completely change how you see things." she said.

"Now remind me what you called my friend Lacey." she said.

Oh not this again.

"I...I called her a 'slut'."

"Yes, that's right a 'slut'. Now remind me why you called her that."

"Well, because some may think it slutty to sleep with a guy you just met, and that you could get a reputation that way for being a slut."

"Ah yes, that's why. Now look at Lacey again. Does she still look like a slut to you?" she said.

I mean, the answer should have been obvious. Lacey was half undressed slobbering over the big black cock of a guy she just met, and she looked like she was having the time of her life. Isn't that the definition of a slut? I mean, who else looks like they could have that much fun giving a monster cock a blowjob?

I remember the time that I tried to get my priss of a high school girlfriend to suck my dick. I remember what she said.

"Ew gross. I can't believe you would ask that of me, that's disgusting. Only sluts do that kind of thing."

I had immediately apologized and never brought it up again. From that time, I just accepted that girls hate giving BJs and it's gross. Sure, when I watched porn the girls seemed to be loving it and would go crazy just begging a guy to let her suck his big dick. But I just assumed that was really good acting.

But the scene in front of me started shifting my opinion.

"I guess, maybe yeah? Some would call this slutty."

"Ok, ok." Lana said. "And what's so 'slutty' about it?"

"Well, she snagged this guy as soon as she met him and dragged him to her room to get at his dick. Plus, she looks like she's giving him quite a show, pretending like she's loving sucking his dick." I said.

"Wow, so much to unpack there." Lana said, her tone condescending.

This really was feeling like my first college class, first with the talk about facts and conclusions and now with someone who was acting like a disappointed teacher.

"Let's start with this." Lana said. "You think she's slutty for meeting a guy and convincing him to go back to her room for some fun."

"Well sure, it's like she's just giving it up." I responded, defending my position.

"Ok, 'giving it up' you say. So you're saying that she has something he wants - her holes - and that she should be more discerning in when she lets him have it."

I was a bit surprised to hear Lana use the words "her holes" to describe her friend's sexual parts. But I'd play along. Lana seemed spirited, and would respect me for arguing.

"Yeah, exactly. DeShawn wants to get in her pants and by letting him in so quickly and with such little work makes her slutty."

"So you're saying a woman should defend her holes and not let anyone in them unless, what, they're married and living a life in the 'burbs'?"

"Maybe not that extreme, but sort of." Oh shit, did this mean I was arguing against me getting into Lana's pants? Idiot. But I couldn't back down now.

"Well, let me flip that around. Lacey is a sexy girl who knows what she wants. She has urges and needs, and tonight that need was for dick."

Well that's a weird phrase, 'need for dick'. Honestly, my high school girlfriend made it seem like no girl went after dick.

"So she sees this hot guy who, based on his confidence and swagger, is clearly packing. And she goes after him, using her seductive skills to draw him in. And when she's done that, she springs the trap and gets him to join her in her bedroom."

Well, that did seem different than the way I thought of it.

"Does that sound 'slutty' to you? Or does it sound powerful? She's the predator, he's the prey."

"Well when you put it like that, yeah she sounds powerful. Just a girl getting what she wants."

"That's right. She wanted dick and now she has one, and a 'juicy delicious meaty' one at that."

She was taunting me with my own words.

"But what about the way she's behaving now?" I said. "Acting like this dick is the center of her world, practically worshiping his cock. I mean, only a slut would pretend like she was loving giving a BJ."

"First off," Lana said. "Why do you assume she's acting? Couldn't she simply be enjoying this?"

I looked back at Lacey, she was throat-deep on the cock, practically choking herself on it. I was surprised she could stay alive with that much cock down her throat.

She slipped her mouth off of it.

"Oh Daddy, I like! Your big dick tastes so good!"

I looked back at Lana, "I mean, how is that not acting?"

"Seriously? Look into her eyes, look at how she smiles ever time she takes a big drag of that dick."

And I did. She had a point, Lacey looked like she was wrapped up in pleasure and lust, her eyes burning with desire. Every time she stuffed that dick in her mouth, she was clearly doing it of her own volition, and she kept going deeper and deeper without DeShawn even telling her to. The way she moved, the way she stared at this cock. It did really seem like she was having the time of her life.

"Maybe she is enjoying it."

"Maybe!?" Lana said increduously. "Obviously! She's having a blast! I can practically smell her pussy from here!"

Wow, Lana had a dirty mouth. But the more I watched Lacey slobber over that cock, the more I came around to Lana's argument. Lacey did genuinely look like she was happy, like she could be no happier than to be on the receiving end of that big dick.

"Ok, yeah, you're right. She is enjoying herself."

"So let me get this straight." Lana lectured. "You said she was slutty for getting picked up by a guy on their first encounter, then bringing him back to her room and acting like she enjoyed giving him a sloppy BJ."

She continued.

"But now you're saying she's slutty for being horny and having the confidence and seductive skills to bag a hot guy with a big dick so that she could get her rocks off by enjoying his big fat dick?"

"When you put it that way..." I sheepishly said.

"But here's the bigger problem." she didn't let me continue. "It's the way you think of 'sluts'."

"What do you mean?"

"You say it like a slur, like it's the Scarlet Letter that labels a woman as less-than, as if she is somehow sub-human for the sexualized way she behaves."

"I wouldn't go that far," I said. "I didn't mean it like that."

"But correct me if I'm wrong - you and your guy friends think there's something wrong with a girl who acts 'slutty'."

"Sort of."

"Because you all think that she degrades herself by seeking out sexual pleasures for herself."

"Umm..."

"Because you think that there's something wrong with a girl who wants some dick and knows how to get it."

"Well, I..."

"Because you think she's submissive by taking the dick, rather than thinking she's powerful for knowing how to work a dick."

"Ok, ok, I get it." I said, but she kept going.

"Because you have no appreciation for a woman's pleasure. Because you think that by playing submissive, a slut is weak. Because you think that there's something wrong with turning guys on and getting their cocks hard with the way you look or behave. Because you think there's something wrong with enjoying the attention of men. Because you think sluts hate when men whistle and them or comment on their appearance."

Wow, she was locked and loaded and firing everything she had at me. But somehow, through it all, her words were sinking in. Maybe I had it all wrong. Maybe I didn't understand a woman's pleasure. Maybe I thought that the one being fucked was the weaker one. Maybe I thought there was something wrong with flirting and turning guys on. Maybe I didn't understand that you could enjoy the male gaze.

"Because you don't understand how much fun it can be to be a slut." Lana said, completing her speech.

"You're right," I surrendered. "I don't understand."

"The core issue here is that you think the word 'slut' is an insult."

I did, or at least now I used to.

"But I don't think it is. I think it's a compliment."

Had she not just schooled me, and had we know just been watching Lacey act like the queen of all sluts, I may have smirked in disagreement. But I was so pliable now, turned on by the sex show in front of us and Lana's seductive way of teaching. She had an undeniable pull to her, almost magical, that could get me to say or do or think anything. That's the power she had as a sexy confident girl. Oh hey, I guess that's what she was talking about all along. She was a girl who used her sex appeal to reel me in and put me in this position, and I was helpless to stop it.

"It's a compliment to be called a slut. It means you are sexy. It means you can use your sex appeal to flirt with men to get them to do what you want. It means you're in complete control of your body and can use it to seduce and get pleasure from and give pleasure to men."

She was making sense.

"It means that all the world knows that you possess a raw sexual power. It means that you can get men to think that they're the powerful one and you're the submissive one, all while you get to enjoy their big cock."

I was lulled by her words, drawn into them and enraptured.

"Can you think of anyone more compelling than a slut? Men want to be with her, women are jealous of her. She gets to have a heightened sexual life and get satisfaction when and where she wants it. I mean, yes, she sometimes can't help but say 'yes' to anyone who asks, but does that matter? After all, she still gets to enjoy that cock? Who cares if the guy thinks he's macho for getting her on his dick?"

She had a point. We made such a fuss about being hard to get, about protecting your sexuality. But why did it matter? A slut broke beyond this narrow thinking, she knew that pleasure is pleasure, and that submission could be power.

Those last words slipped my mouth as I thought them.

"Submission can be power." I unwittingly said out loud.

Lana kissed me again, hard. Wow.

She broke the kiss and stared back into my eyes.

"Yes Bri, submission can be power."

She continued staring at me, pulling me into her irresistible orbit.

"Do you still think being a slut is a bad thing?"

"No." I responded.

"No, what?" she said.

"No, Lana?" I said, not sure what she wanted.

"Exactly." she said, appreciating that I responded using her name. Maybe she just liked hearing me respond that way.

"Do you think that it's a bad thing that sluts enjoy cock so much?"

"No, Lana." I said, knowing how she wanted her response.

"Do you think there's anything wrong with a slut who flirts with guys to get to their nice cocks?"

"No, Lana."

"Now look at Lacey." she said.

And we both did, watching as she continued sucking away at DeShawn's fat cock.

"Do you think there's anything wrong with what Lacey's doing?

"No, Lana."

"Do you think she's having the time of her life worshiping that big cock?"

"Yes, Lana." And she really did. Even though were were whispering, I believe that even if we yelled she wouldn't hear, she was so wrapped up in sucking that cock.

"Do you think she's getting pleasure in sucking dick?"

"Yes, Lana." It was obvious, she was moaning so loud that I was worried others would come up to investigate. Only someone who was enjoying herself would sound like that. Those were real moans, not for show.

"Are you curious about her pleasure?"

I looked at Lana quizzically.

"Do you wonder what she feels like now? What that pleasure of sucking dick feels like? After all, she seems to be so happy right now."

That...that was a weird question. I hadn't consciously thought of that before. I mean, earlier I thought she was faking it, but now watching her enjoy herself I guess I was curious. What sort of pleasure could she take in taking a dick down her throat? It seemed like such hard work, but she made it seem so easy, so...well, fun. The only logical conclusion was that sucking dick gave her lots of pleasure.

"I...I guess I do." I responded.

"Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? Remember, this is just about facts and conclusions, isn't it? Fact: Having sex with guys is pleasurable. Conclusion: Girls search for guys with big dick to give them pleasure."

The logic held up.

"So let's keep going. Fact: Lacey is having the time of her life sucking that big cock. Conclusion: Sucking big cock is fun."

Ok, sure, yeah that was hard to deny with what was going on in front of our eyes.

"It's not hard to see, Bri. Getting the chance to play with a big cock is incredibly fun for sluts."

"I see that now." And I really did. Somehow the education that Lana was imparting on me was easier to grasp than any class I took in high school. I wasn't a good student back then, but now I felt like I was a natural at these lessons.

"Then let's continue. We've established that big dicks can give girls so much pleasure, especially through blowjobs, and therefore sluts are on the hunt for big dick. You know what, though, it doesn't have to be as big a dick as DeShawn's. After all, most guys aren't hung like him."

I certainly wasn't. But I didn't bring that up to her then.

"And nor do they have to be." Lana said.

Well that was a relief to hear, because otherwise she would be in for a huge disappointment when she saw what I was packing, or rather, not packing.

"Cocks give pleasure, plain and simple. I mean, sure, big cocks give more pleasure. It's an obvious correlation we all know: bigger is better. And in this case, bigger gives more pleasure. You know that, right?"

If the girls in porn were telling the truth, then I couldn't deny that. I mean, generally bigger is definitely better so it made sense that in this case it would be true. Plus, I don't think Lacey would be enjoying herself as much on my little weenie as much as she was on DeShawn's monstrosity, which after all her tongue-bathing must have measured 10.5 inches with a bulbous tip.

"So I'll go on. Fact: Sluts get lots of pleasure from cocks. Conclusion: Cocks give pleasure."

That was an interesting one. I hadn't before thought of cocks as generous donors of pleasure. Usually I just imagined that a guy needed to get his rocks off and did so by fucking a girl. I barely gave any thought to how it made girls feel. I mean, I definitely saw how pornstars climaxed in their scenes. But again, I thought that was all for show. It was all about the guys fucking the shit out of them before cumming on their face or body or in their mouths.

After all, didn't most porn scenes end with the cumshot? That must have signified that it was all about the guy's pleasure and the girl as the one who was needed to give it to him.

But maybe Lana had a point. It was clear to see that Lacey was enjoying herself by sucking DeShawn off. And he was barely doing anything. I mean, this whole time he barely said a word except a grunt or moan of encouragement when Lacey throated him. It's not like in the movies when the guy tosses the girl around fucking her every which way making her moan.

This was all about two things: Lacey and the big cock.

So what Lana said had to be true, cocks give pleasure.

"Yeah, that...that makes sense."

"Of course it does, sweetie! Just look at how much pleasure it's giving Lacey!"

Again, her logic was rock solid, almost as rock solid as that big black dick in front of us.

"Remind me, what was the last conclusion we said?" she asked me.

"Cocks give pleasure." I repeated reflexively.

"Oh yes," a smile on her face. Clearly she pretended like she forgot so I had to say that. What a tart. I couldn't help but smile back at her, admiring her wiles.

"Ok, then, back to the lesson. Fact: As you said, cocks give pleasure. And as we already know, girls search for cock to get that pleasure. So a conclusion we can draw from that is that more cocks equals more pleasure."

That just seemed like obvious arithmetic.

"I mean, it's not a difficult concept to understand," Lana said. "If cocks give pleasure then why wouldn't more of them give more pleasure? After all, it was obvious that bigger cock gives more pleasure, so more of them should too."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"Yes, Bri! You're such a natural at sex."

Wow, that was quite the compliment. I was so happy that she approved of me.

"Now, good. We know that cocks give pleasure, girls search for big cocks to give them pleasure, and that bigger cocks and lots of cocks give more pleasure. So let's get back to the heart of the matter. You tried to shame Lacey for getting DeShawn to sleep with her the minute they met."

"I did, and I know I was wrong." I responded.

"I'm glad you see that now. But let's get to why you're wrong. Lacey used her feminine ways to draw DeShawn in. She wanted pleasure and knew that he had a big cock that could give her lots of pleasure, and now she's on her hands and knees receiving that pleasure. So is she a slut?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean no." All these mental twists and turns, I didn't know what the right answer was.

"Oh sweetie, just say the truth."

I didn't hesitate, "Yes, she's a slut."

"But that means something else to you now, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, Lana." Wow, it's like she had me re-programmed.

"And how so?"

"It's sort of impressive. She knew what she wanted and she got it. And now she's reaping the rewards."

"Yes, Bri! Oh sweetie, you're catching on. We're gonna have some fun here at Big U together!"

I really hoped so!

"Ok, then, last lesson. If cocks give pleasure and great sluts get big cock, and Lacey got the big cock using her skills as a slut...isn't that pretty impressive?"

"Yeah, it kind of is." When she said it like that, it made sense. I mean, we praise Wall Street bankers for chasing big profits and applaud them when they do. We admire athletes for working hard to win a trophy and we all celebrate when they win it. It was kind of the same with sluts.

"I see those wheels inside your head turning. Tell me what's going on in that cute little head of yours."

So I told her. "I guess you could compare sluts to powerful people that society praises. Like businessmen who work hard to strike it big. We all admire Silicon Valley guys for working hard to get what they want. We admire athletes for wanting to win a championship and working hard at it, and then throw parades when they do. It doesn't seem too different, I guess."

"What a breakthrough! Yes, honey, that's so right! It's a problem with how society views things. Sports championships don't have inherent value, but we as a society say they do so we celebrate athletes who win them. That's because we admire people who have the confidence and the determination to win, to get the prize."

"Yeah, that's true. And it's not like the prize of a championship matters that much in the big scheme of things. Like, it doesn't really change that much."

"Well, honey, you're not gonna survive long on the Big U campus with that kind of talk, I mean we love our sports here!" she laughed. "But you're onto the crux of this. Those championship rings are awesome, but they don't do much, right? It's about the determination and the willpower and the skill to win them."