Big U Pride Ch. 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, exactly." Wow, she was so good at arguments. She should be president or something. I was falling hard for her.

"So what does that say about sluts?" she asked.

I thought about it for a minute. But then it hit me like a lightning bolt.

"It's about getting what you want! Having the independence to know what you want and having the skill and determination to get it."

"Yes, Brit!"

There it was with the 'Brit' thing again, but I was on a roll.

"And that's what sluts have. They want cock because it gives them pleasure. And they have their aims high, trying to get bigger and more cocks. And they win them using all the skills in the book."

"Yes! Yes!" She said, almost loud enough for Lacey and DeShawn to hear.

"But there's something different about this game." she said. "Because unlike sports or business, the reward is different, isn't it? The reward is pleasure. And where a championship ring is just a hunk of rock that rusts, and titles like CEO sound impressive but can weigh you down, there's something different about what sluts get from winning cocks."

"Pleasure." I said, unprompted.

"Yes Brit, yes. You can't take that away. What Lacey is getting now is undeniable, irreplaceable and ethereal. Like you said, cocks give pleasure."

Well, technically she said that first but I guess I did said it after.

"And back when you shamed her for being a slut, you said Lacey would develop a reputation if people found out she was so easy, didn't you?"

"Yes, Lana."

"So re-examine that now. She wants big cocks, she loves the pleasure they give her, so she wants bigger and more cocks. So now she gets a reputation as a slut who'll sleep around. What does that get her?"

I didn't even have to think.

"More cocks." I said.

Lana arched her eyebrow, "So maybe she WANTS that reputation? Maybe she knows that such a reputation will draw those big juicy cocks in to give her what she wants."

My mind was turned upside down.

"Pretty impressive, right?"

I had to admit, it was.

"If that's not something to admire, then I don't know what is." Lana said.

"Yeah, you're right."

"So I guess you could say you admire Lacey, wouldn't you?"

In one night, I felt like I had been completely mixed up in the head, my previous biases and beliefs shaken up by this mysterious and seductive woman. But now it was obvious, she spoke the truth. I clearly had been sheltered throughout my life and was now seeing the world for what it was. I'd never look at a woman...and I guess a cock (would I see more of them?), the same again.

"Yes, Lana. I...I admire Lacey."

"Good, Brit. Good. Remember, it was your words that said it best..."

Lana paused.

"Submission is Power."

She slowly closed the door, with my last sight of Lacey hovering above DeShawn's cock, ready to insert it into your pussy. Her eyes were closed, but even if they weren't she probably would be so focused on that big cock under her to notice Lana shutting the door.

And we stayed there, falling asleep to the sounds of Lacey getting the fucking of a lifetime, her moans almost shaking the walls.

What a way to start college...

___________

To be continued in Chapter 2.

The more you like and comment and send me messages, the faster that chapter 2 will come out! I want to hear every thought!

XOXO

LatinaRita4