Big U Pride Ch. 02: Going Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look amazing, Lana." I said, walking up to her.

"Oh thanks, honey!" she said. "Honestly I feel like a mess, so that's so sweet of you!" she said.

She hooked her arm through mine and walked with me through the doors of the library. Guys were staring at me with obvious looks of envy in their eyes. I must look like the king of the campus!

Instead of going down the main hall of the library, though, Lana hooked left and then down the stairs.

"Uhhh...where are we going?" I asked her, expecting that we'd sit in the main hall so that everyone could see me with the hottest girl on campus.

"Come on, silly! I have a surprise!" she said.

Who was I not to follow her to see what that was.

We kept going down the stairs until we got to the 2nd basement. The door sign from the stairwell read "Film Archives".

"Are we gonna watch some old movie for your class or something?" I asked as she swung open the door.

"Just follow me!" she said.

She got up to the desk entrance to the Screening Room and paused in front of the guy at the desk. He wore a "Big U Baseball" shirt and was tall and overall pretty slim but built.

"Hey Tucker," she said.

"Oh hey Lana, long time no see." he said, grinning at her. His eyes practically undressed her.

"Me and my friend Brit here are gonna use the Screening Room. How about you make yourself busy and give us some privacy?" she said.

"Anything for a Kappa," he said. He handed her a key, grabbed his bag and walked to the stairwell entrance.

"See you at the next Theta party, girl?" he asked as he walked away.

"I wouldn't miss it! The whole Cheer Squad will be there, count on it."

"Gonna be a rager." he said, before leaving through the stairwell.

Lana led me into the Screening Room and we dropped our bags.

"Take a seat and grab your laptop, Brit." she said.

Who was I to argue? I pulled out my laptop and took a seat in the front row. The room had 5 rows of seats in front of a screen that was hooked up to a projector.

Lana grabbed the cable from the projector and handed it to me. She had me plug it into my laptop and then turned on the projector.

"You got me thinking the other night." Lana said. "Bri, I think you have loads of potential."

Potential, she says? Well, sounds like I have potential to be boyfriend material.

"And I really want to make sure you develop that potential, and I got to thinking of a way to do that, and to make use closer." she continued.

I liked where this was going.

"Plus, I really enjoyed being naughty with you." she said.

I REALLY liked where this was going.

"So I thought we could explore that together. You seem like the guy who enjoys the naughtier side of life, isn't that true?" she asked as she took a seat next to me.

"You bet, Lana. Yes, one hundred percent."

Did I seem too eager?

"Then show me, I want to see. I bet you browse porn all the time, and I want you to show me what you like."

Wow, did I die and go to heaven? A sexy girl wanted to watch porn with me and found a secluded place to do it. I think this was the night I'd get lucky.

"So go ahead...show me what you like." she said.

I gulped. So I guess I'm just supposed to show this hot girl the kind of porn I like? That just...where do I even start? Do I go with the girl-on-girl stuff, or right to the hardcore scenes? Or do I jump right in the deep end and show her the gangbang/blowbang scenes I liked? Should I show her the interracial scenes that really get me going?

Never really planned for this scenario...so I just started with the first pornstar I could think of.

"Well, uhh..." I fumbled with my keyboard and searched for a scene I loved. My mind immediately went to the pornstar that was an absolute all-star.

I started the scene and it starting playing on the projector to the screen.

"Oh! Adriana Chechik! Love her!" Lana said.

We watched as Adriana paraded around in lingerie, strutting her stuff and showing her assets. She walked down the stairs to a group of three black men and immediately got on her knees and started swallowing their cocks.

"Wow, she is something else!" Lana said. "Look how she just attacks those big cocks!"

Fuck, this was the hottest thing I could ever imagine. Here I was, watching a scene of my favorite pornstar with the hottest girl on campus while she commented on how hot it was. Seriously, college was awesome.

"Three of those big dicks at once! She is so wild! Look at her go! Unstoppable!" Lana said.

"Yeah, she's pretty incredible. Probably my favorite pornstar." I said, my little cock hardening in my pants.

"I can see why!" Lana said. "Just look at how she manages those dicks all at once. Just incredible."

"Show me another scene!" Lana said.

So I clicked on the next suggested video on Pornhub. It was Adriana dressed as a sexy drill seargent and training Jillian Janson to handle anal.

Jillian kept yelling, "Yes Sergeant!" Yes Sergeant!" while Adriana toyed with her.

Then they got to swallowing cock together, getting really messy in the process. Finally, Adriana helped Jillian take that big cock in her ass, even showing her how to do so herself.

"Oh wow!" Lana said. "I've never seen this one but I love it!"

"Yeah, they are so hot together." I said.

"Just look how Jillian obeys Adriana. Isn't Adriana so authoritative? She just exudes power."

I mean, before I got to college I don't know if I'd define getting slammed hard in the ass as a form of power. But after the other night and learning from Lana, I couldn't help but agree. In the the first scene she just controlled the room, corralling this group of big men. And in this one she was disciplining Jillian and showing her the ropes of anal sex.

"Honestly I agree. She's somehow able to be both powerful and play submissive. It's probably why I like her so much."

"Oh honey, yes!" Lana praised. "You so get it! I'm so proud some our lessons stuck in that cute head of yours!"

Do I know how to impress the ladies or what?

We then moved on to another scene, this time with the pornstar Megan Rain and Marley Brinx. It was called "Slut Puppies" and they were dressed as sexy schoolgirls, their skirts hiked high to show their firm plump asses. They played with each other for a bit before heading inside a house where they shared a nice long juicy cock.

Did I just unconsciously think a cock on screen was "juicy"? Wow, Lana was getting to me. But anyone would admit that a cock like that was inherently appealing. It was like judging a work of art, not gay at all.

"Fuck that's hot, just look at those two." she said. "They could take on the world together. Don't you think, Brit?"

They did look so hot together, their skirts flaunting their asses and their high heels making them walk so sexily. In a way, I guess they did look...ready for anything. It's weird to see two girls dressed like that and think they were dressed to impress, but for some reason when Lana said that I could only agree. Something about two girls dressed like skanks made me think they were taking charge.

"Oh yeah, definitely." I nodded my head. "They could totally take charge of any room they walked in to."

"Omg, yes. Imagine if you saw two girls like that walk in here now. You would hang on every word they said. Your eyes wouldn't leave them for a second. That's power if I've ever seen it before."

Again, a part of me thought it weird that two girls dressed like absolute sluts could be thought of having power. But I just couldn't dispute Lana's logic. She was right. I would be absolute transfixed, just beholden to anyone who looked and dressed like that. I'd do anything to spend time with them.

The scene ended and automatically moved to the next one, this one was Bailey Brooke and it featured the male pornstar Dredd. He was the up and coming thing in porn, a giant of a man with a giant of a BBC. He may have had the biggest cock in the biz.

Bailey Brooke first moved sensually around the room in white lingerie, almost bridal type lingerie. She then got on her knees and crawled toward Dredd. She teased him for a bit before grabbing his pants and pulling them down to reveal his monster cock underneath. When it sprang out and the camera captured it in all its glory, Lana let out a little moan.

"Oooooh fuuuu." she said. I noticed she had one hand down her pants and was slowly playing with herself.

I was beyond words, just watching this incredibly sexy girl masturbate while watching porn. I felt like I had hit the jackpot.

"His name is Dredd." I said, watching Lana twiddle herself. "He's probably the biggest now in porn right now."

"Big is right." she said. "It looks inhuman!"

"Yeah, it's pretty huge isn't it?" I responded, alternating looking at her and looking at the screen.

I usually watched this scene on my laptop and it was clear Dredd had a missile of a cock. But watching it on the big screen just drove home that point. It looked ungodly when projected like this. There were scenes of Bailey licking the underside of his shaft and the way it was filmed it just filled the entire screen with his cock.

"Just otherworldy" Lana muttered.

Then she said, "I can't imagine how good it must feel."

For some reason, when I heard that I didn't think of how good Dredd must feel to have Bailey worshipping his thick dick. I mean, for years I imagined how good the blowjobs I saw on screen must feel for the male actors. Having never had one of my own, I had thought they were mind-blowing to say the least.

But after all that Lana had explained to me the other night, I understood that when she said "I can't imagine how good it must feel," I knew that's now that she was talking about. I knew she was talking about that big cock. And I knew she was wondering how Bailey would feel on the end of it.

And...I imagined with her.

"Probably like you were split in two." I said. After all, there's no way that thing fit easily inside a mouth or vagina or ass.

"Probably at first...but then...Heaven." she said, twiddling herself faster watching the screen.

My little weiner was rock hard at that point. I don't know if it was the hot girl next to me getting herself off (it was like live porn!) or the massive screen in front of me showing the massive cock getting the oral treatment of its life. But either way, my sex drive was on high gear. I was throbbing, and I knew just the slightest touch could get me off.

"It...yeah it must feel...awesome" I replied, no finding the words.

"More than awesome, I assure you." she said, stealing a second to look over at me. "Heaven. Absolute...Heaven." then the went back to looking at the screen.

I watched with her.

"Bri, tell me." she said. "Does all the porn you watch have cocks this big?"

I thought about it for a second.

"Now that you mention it, yeah. It's kind of typical in hardcore porn."

"And do you ever stare at those big cocks in the scene? I mean, maybe not intentionally, but just cuz they're there...just cuz they're on the screen."

"I mean, yeah. It's hard not to. I mean, they're sometimes just straight up on the screen and you can't look anywhere else."

"But, like, sure the girls are super hot. But the directors choose male pornstars too. So they're usually studs, right?"

Well that was indisputable.

"Sure, it's like any Hollywood movie. The guys are usually buff with big dicks."

"And they know how to use them, don't they? So they're studs with big dicks who swing those dicks confidently. They're like...alpha men?"

I don't know if I ever thought the word "alpha men" in regards to this, but sure. She had a point. They were manly guys with dicks that got girls going wild. Hard to argue that that didn't constitute "Alpha Male"

"I guess you could say that." I said.

"Alpha males with alpha cocks." she said.

"Mmmmhm" I replied.

"Say it." Lana said, again looking at me.

"Say what?" I asked.

"Say what kind of man Dredd is."

I looked up at the screen and saw Dredd standing up with Bailey on her knees in front of him, gobbling on the end of his might dick.

It was pretty obvious what he looked like in that moment.

"Dredd is an alpha male."

"With what?"

"An alpha dick."

"Say it."

Catching onto her meaning, I repeated.

"Dredd is an alpha male with an alpha dick."

"So true." she said. "Tell me about that dick, Brit."

After the other night, I was ready to answer for her. I knew this wasn't gay, this was just commentary. After all, we were in the film department watching a film. This was me commenting on an actor in a film.

"It's...well it's big. It's thick. I'd say it's about 12 inches hard. And ummm...it's dark black. And the head of it is definitely, well...mushroom-shaped."

"All facts, yes. Now what is your conclusion about this fine alpha specimen?"

I thought of something that would turn Lana on. I had it.

"It's a ass-destroying cum cannon of a cock."

"Wow, Brit! That was unexpected! Omg, so good! I love it, 'cum cannon'".

I loved making her proud.

"And would you say that girls love it?"

"Obviously," I responded. "Cocks give girls pleasure, and big cocks give them more pleasure. So this one must be a real pussy-pleaser." I responded, remembering my lessons from the other night.

"Good boi!"

Again, with the way she said "boy". It just...sounded slightly off. I shook it off.

We kept watching the movie. Lana kept playing with herself harder and faster.

The next scene automatically loaded, it was a classic one with the redhead Faye Reagan called "Gauntlet" where she passed through several rooms, in each getting fucked by different groups of men. She looked like a sex toy as she was passed from man to man.

"Wow, look at her go!" Lana said. "You know, I be you used to think that this was denigrating, right? You thought, 'Well, what a dirty slut, getting used by all these men for their pleasure and getting passed around like a cheap toy.' But not anymore, right Brit?"

"No, Lana." I replied. And it was the truth. I saw this scene differently now. Instead of insulting Faye by calling her a cheap slut, I knew better. Here was a girl who was out to take on the world. She wanted pleasure, she wanted fun. So she went out looking for cock, and lots of it. And look at her go, taking on group after group of men with big cocks, getting all the pleasure she could out of them.

"She's pretty amazing, just look at her take them all without even stopping to breathe."

"Yes, boi!" she said, saying in that weird way again. "Just when she walks into a room, the way she is dressed and the way she sashays her booty around. You know she's giving those guys huge hardons."

Lana sounded more and more excited.

"Is there anything better? You feel the power she has over them! Because you see, with a simple move she can have all the cock she wants! A quick shake of her ass can cause so many problems to some poor guys! It's that simple!"

It sounded so compelling. I mean, if I was a guy and I saw Faye walking around in barely any clothes, looking like she was ready to take lots of cock, I sure would have a hardon. (It wouldn't be much of a hardon, mind you...). And if she told me to do anything, I'd follow her every direction because she had what all guys want: tight holes and the ability to use them.

"This is the power of sluts! And whens she finally decides to get on her knees, you know that those guys are just desperate to put it anywhere she offers. By then, boys are rock hard for her! Her goals are accomplished! She has those alpha men just where you want them! All hard and ready to fuck!"

That much was obvious - every cock in the scene was at full mast for her.

"She is now the object of their dreams. In that moment, she is the only one who can give them release!"

Well, that's an interesting form of power, isn't it? She gets them all hard and when they're throbbing and ready to burst, she has all the power to decide whether to get them off, and how. It's all in her hands...or mouth...or pussy or ass. She is in control of the situation.

"She can decide now, if she wants it to be quick (in that case she can give them a quick handjob) or if she wants it to be slow and painful (in that case she don't give them what they need right away..)!"

That's so true, I've seen so many scenes where the girl gets to endlessly tease the guy by playing with his cock. That last scene with Bailey and Dredd was a great example. She lavished licks and kisses on his heavy thick cock, just getting his heart racing. She was in control of that situation. He was the alpha male with the powerful cock, but she was the powerful one controlling the room. It was like she was taming the alpha male.

Lana continued, "And when they cum, she can decide again! She can let them think they are superior (in that case she takes their cum on her face), or she can make them feel like they are winners (in that case she swallows their load), or she can show them what else they could have (in that case she takes their load on her chest or ass). She gets to choose how to play with these powerful alpha men."

Well, that was a completely different way of seeing cumshots. But when I thought about it, it made sense.

Lana finished her case: "And all that is only for HER PLEASURE!!"

"Sluts gets to be desired, get to pleasured, get to have power. Nothing better than that, right Brit?"

I only had one response:

"Yes, Lana."

The next scene was back to Adriana, this time in a scene called "Center of Attention" where she played a Marilyn Monroe-like figure, all dolled up and dazzling, sampling the big cocks of three hunks.

Lana loved that one, and played with herself with vigor. I couldn't help myself as I watched this gorgeous get off to my favorite pornstar.

"Feel free to help yourself out there too, Brit." Lana said.

And I did, shrugging my pants down until it was just my underwear. I started by bringing my hand down to squeeze my little member.

Then I looked over at Lana, her eyes half-closed as she played with herself as the scene in front of us heated up with Adriana getting slammed by a cock in three different holes.

And just like that, I shot off like geyser. Well, not so much a geyser as much as a leaking hose, dribbling a few spurts as I keeled over in pleasure.

"Fuuuuuu" I moaned as I doubled over.

Lana stopped what she was doing and stared at me.

"Oh my god, Brit, that was fast!"

Shit, shit, shit. How could I have shot my little load so quickly!?!? Wow this was the most embarrassed I've ever been.

I immediately stood up and covered up the mess I made in my boxers, blushing beyond belief as I turned away from Lana.

"Oh don't be worried, honey. It's completely normal. I mean, watching that scene...watching me. Any guy would have done that...so fast."

She got up and walked over to her bag.

I tried desperately to dry off my pants by rubbing my mess around my boxers, but that just made things worse as the wet spot on my underwear just got bigger.

"Here, honey, you can borrow these." her outstretched hands held something.

I looked down. It was a pair of light blue bikini bottoms. Girls..bikini...panties. And not just that, they were lacy.

"Oh no, I can't. I definitely can't." How could she expect me to wear those?

"Oh come on, you made a mess in your underwear and you can't put your pants back on over that, can you?" she shoved her panties in my hand. "Plus, it's just to get you back to your dorm. It's just for emergency use, right?"

Shit, well I definitely couldn't put my pants on or go commando with this mess all over me. And she was right, this was an emergency and it's just underwear after all.

"Ok, just this once." I grabbed the panties and turned around.

I pulled my boxers down, facing away from Lana.