Big U Pride Ch. 02: Going Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a clip of Remy LaCroix, one of my favorite pornstars, dancing in tie-die panties.

The text underneath, "What do men want?"

Kris yelled, "PUSSY!"

I laughed, then shushed him, worried we'd be heard outside.

The video continued with more hot girls wearing panties and showing off their butts.

The text, "Feminine holes to fuck"

"See," Kris said, "I was right!"

The video continued with girls twerking.

The text: "Obedient Penis Pleasers."

More hot girls playing with their fat asses.

The text: "That's purpose."

It continued showing girls walking around in underwear and high heels.

"They sculpt their bodies and butts...to be what men want."

More girls dancing around in bikinis and underwear.

The text: "Dress like a whore, flirt like a slut."

More girls, and then it showed Jada Stevens and Remy Lacrois=x lying together wearing tight workout clothes that showed off their amazing asses.

The text: "One purpose: to get cocks hard."

More clips of girls jiggling their asses.

The text: "To fulfill the true purpose...to offer all men those feminine holes."

The music built up, a hip hop beat that was thick.

The text: "Get to work bitch" as a clip of a girl in leopard-printed panties shaking her ass, then a girl sucking a fat dick.

The text: "Offer that mouth."

The girl looked like she was choking on that cock, but seemed to enjoy it nonetheless.

The text: "Get poked and prodded."

A clip of a guy mounting a girl and shoving his big dick in her asshole.

The text: "Offer your asshole...Giving up those holes is purpose...Men belong inside those holes..."

More videos of girls taking it up the ass.

The text: "Be his Anal Whore...show him how bad you need to get fucked."

Back to a clip of a girl deepthroating a cock.

The text: "Give men what they want...it just feels so right." The next video was of a girl strapped to a bar. I noticed she wore high white socks and nothing else. A guy thrust himself into her from behind.

The text: "Taking cum up the ass...needing cum inside those holes...whichever hole the man chooses."

A clip of a guy unloading into a girl's mouth.

The text: "Making guys cum is the highest purpose...the feeling of accomplishment...feeling sexy...for being the one who gives men what they want."

Then the hip hop beat played out and the video ended.

"Fuck." was all Kris said.

"Yeah, wow."

Before we could debrief, another video started.

This one was narrated like the one from yesterday. It started with a video of a girl licking up a cock.

The voice: "You've been watching lots of girls in porn today, haven't you?"

It continued, "But I want you to change how you watch porn. Trust me, it'll be so much better for you!"

The video had two blondes licking a cockhead.

The voice: " Porn is made in order to stimulate sexual desire. One way of doing this is by adding big sexual cues. It can be many things...

A gimmick you find in many porn videos and know almost unconsciously.

For example: The pornstar looks at the camera when she gives a blowjob. It's a classic. It's used to make the viewer imagine he's the one getting his dick sucked."

The video had a girl giving a blowjob and staring right at the camera.

"Well today you're going to spot this gimmick and give it another meaning.

Ready? Great!"

Before we could say "Yes!" it continued.

"Step 1: Beautiful women make you so jealous. You would kill to know what's it's like to be so sexy! You have a natural admiration for sexy women."

The video showed a girl showing off her body in a bikini, strutting down a fashion walkway.

It then cut to a clip of a blonde stroking and sucking a long thick dick.

"Step 2: Step 2 : Envy her skill. You will carefully examine her every move. Pornstars know how to suck a dick, how to act slutty. She is so good at this!"

She really was, I thought. This was one pornstar who knew her craft.

"Think about all the training she has. She's clearly better than you at this and you know it. Doesn't it make you envious sweety?"

I mean, I wasn't gay so I didn't know how to suck a dick, so I guess yeah sure she must be better than me. Was I envious? I don't know. I mean, she looked like she was having fun. She was very sexy, that's for sure. Sexy girls always seem like they're having more fun.

"Step 3 : Realize she knows you're jealous and mocks you as she stares at you and sucks that cock."

She did look like she was taunting me, as if she was saying, 'Look what I have and you don't!'. And she would be right - I had no idea what a big cock felt like, just my tiny little weiner. I mean, she wasn't the one with the cock but in a way I guess she kind of was the one that was enjoying it.

"Now it's the tricky part. You have to take that look like a mockery, a taunt. Imagine her as a winner of a competition staring at you.

Her stare means something like this: I'm the one who gets to suck this big cock.

Not you loser!"

Wow, it's like the video read my mind.

The next clip was Elsa Jean and another pornstar sharing a truly giant cock to suck. Elsa was looking into the camera as she kissed the cock. She definitely had that look of, 'Look what I get to do? Jealous?' I started to wonder how much fun those girls were having with that cock. They really did make it seem like they were having the time of their lives. The guy was kind of secondary to the scene, it was about these girls and their fun.

"Step 4 : Accept she's right and you wish you had as much fun as she is sucking this cock! Finally, realize how right she is. That big cock is giving her so much pleasure! She knows just how to give it pleasure and get pleasure from it! Her skills are amazing!"

It switched back to the first clip with the blonde sucking the cock.

"Now, let's go back to the first clip. But this time, you're going to change the meaning of that sexy look. OK honey? She's looking at you because she knows how much you envy her. Stare at this image for 10 seconds and imagine what she could say to you."

Kris and I stared. I imagined she would say, "I love feeling sexy and I am loving sucking this big thick cock."

The video:

"You would kill to be having as much fun as I am, wouldn't you? I'm loving playing with this big, powerful cock? You're such a loser!

Does this make you horny? I hope so. It should!

How turned on are you right now?

Think about it...

Isn't this a better way to watch porn?

You're clearly not a regular guy watching porn, you're something special."

The video showed a clip of a redhead taking a load on her face as she smiled at the camera.

" Do it again : 10 seconds

Step 1 : Envy her body

Sept 2 : Envy her skill

Step 3 : See how she's mocking you.

Step 4 : Admit she's right."

Then a clip of Tori Black on her hands and knees, two hands on a cock as she kissed the head.

"You would love if she could teach you a few things about having fun..."

Then a clip of her playing with cum that was sprayed on her face as she looked into the camera.

"To be a slut is not easy, it takes time and commitment.

To see things with a new point of view, to realize what is really turning you on.

Your brain will do the rest of the work and rewire the connections.

Take your time when you watch these sluts. Do not rush, you want to rewire your brain not to just jerk off.

You're in training, and you should be proud of yourself and your development.

You're getting a whole new 'team'. All these sluts, all these sexy girls are now your team. Support them, admire them, join them."

The video cut out with Tori smiling into the camera.

"Feel free to do this exercise with other porn material.

After all your training is not finished... "

Kris and I looked at each other.

"That was fucking hot." he said.

"So hot!"

"Love Tori Black! Idol!" Kris said.

"Omg, yes, totally. She is, like, such an idol. I love her work, she can handle any cock that comes her way!" I said. I had watched her work for years, and she was one of the best.

"Yes! Like, she can handle any challenge. Wish I could hang with her!"

"Same!" I said.

We kept smoking more of the weed and talking about our favorite pornstars.

And we watched more of the videos throughout the afternoon and evening. My personal favorite was one of girls sucking cock. As clips cycled from one to the next, the words on the screen kept popping up:

"Suck. Fuck. Reward." and the corresponding clips would be girls sucking, getting fucked, then getting a cumload on their faces. It happened over and over. I loved it. So simple, just brilliant.

Kris and I spent the rest of the evening relaxing in our panties before we finished that day's set of videos. I put the CD back in and played it as we went to sleep, enjoying the calming feminine voices.

That night I thought I woke up as I heard the CD play.

"You love it, he is giving you everything you need." a soft feminine voice said.

Another voice said, "This is your purpose. You love fulfilling your purpose. It's so simple..accept it..."

The other voice again, "Give them what they want. You love the feeling of being wanted."

The second girl's voice, "Let go, give in to pleasure. You know what gives pleasure."

I drifted off back to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

The next morning I got up before Kris did since I had the earliest class. When I got out of my bed I noticed Kris had his covers thrown off. I looked at him, still wearing panties and admired how nice his ass looked. I thought to myself that I should mention that to him later today.

I reluctantly peeled off the panties I was wearing and showered. Almost reflexively, I grabbed the razor and shaved my body again. I guess I just liked the way it felt.

In the bathroom mirror I noticed that my nipples hard started looking puffier. And as though I had a bit of fat behind them. I swear it look like I was starting to develop breasts. Meh, must be the new body wash I was using.

Back in the room, I picked out what I'd wear that day, just jeans and a t-shirt. But then I thought about underwear. I don't know why, but I went to the Victoria's Secret bag and pulled out a red thong. Feminine, but not too obviously so. I put on the rest of the outfit, grabbed a smoothie from the fridge and headed to class.

It was an English class and we talked about some English lit book that I barely read. I think it was Charles Dickens or something, but I barely paid attention.

The rest of the day was just as boring, hopping from class to class and mindlessly jotting down notes. This was intolerable, I craved being back at the apartment watching porn that the girls sent. I thought back to how much more I learned from those videos than I did in these boring classes. I mean, I definitely paid way more attention to those videos than class, that's for sure.

Walking to the library between classes, I sipped on my lunch smoothie and my mind wandered.

"Brit, there you are!" I heard a voice from behind me.

It was Lana! She looked super hot wearing a short blouse and skirt.

"How did my favorite boi enjoy her weekend treats?" she asked.

"Lana, I can't thank you enough - it was the most fun I've had in like, ever! I think I definitely learned a lot!"

"I'm so glad! That was curated just for you and little Kris! That weed wasn't easy to get either!"

"It was so worth it - I don't think I've ever been that high in my life!"

"It probably made those videos all the more sexy!" she said. "I bet those videos just sunk right in, didn't they?"

"Totally." I said.

"And how bout the other special package?" she said, winking at me as she walked with me.

"Ummmm...we...we enjoyed those too."

"Enjoyed? I think you're still enjoying them!" she said, and reached behind me and pulled the side of the thong up around my hips.

"Lana! Everyone will see!" I almost shrieked.

"Oh, let them see you prude!" Lana said as the wings of the panties rode up my hips so anyone could see. "Be proud of it! I bet you look great in them! I bet you look sexy!"

Hearing her say that I could look sexy immediately silenced me. We kept walking, me being only slightly self-conscious of the fact that some people may guess I was wearing panties.

When we got to the library Lana wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I bet all the guys who saw us were jealous. Maybe they didn't see my panties sticking out my sides.

"I'm so proud of you! I can't wait until we play again! This Friday the Kappas are holding their Annual Pledge Week Party. It's super exclusive, and I want you and Kris there!"

Wow! That was amazing!

"Of course! I'll be there!" I said.

"Good boi." she said and smacked my ass. "Now drink that smoothie up. There should be another package at your door by the time you get home."

This week just kept getting better and better.

__________________________________________________________________

Kris and I kept watching porn together that week, and even re-watched lots of the videos from the girls. We loved playing the Babe-Cock game that we made up and we even started remembering details about some cocks to the point where we could name which male pornstar they belonged to. I think I remembered more of those than I did things from my classes. But hey, it was way more fun than studying for class.

It felt like forever before Friday rolled around, but when it did me and Kris were ecstatic. We rushed back to our room from classes to get changed.

"I think the girls expect us to wear panties." I said to Kris as I went to the bag.

"Even if they didn't, I think I'd wear them anyways!" Kris said. "I've been wearing them all week! They're so much more comfortable and feel great now that I shave every day."

"Me too!" I said. "Those swimmers are really onto something with the whole-body shaving thing."

I chose a pink thong and Kris went with a yellow Tanga lacy pair. We then put on plain white t-shirts and slim cut jeans. We probably could have been mistaken for twins, with our matching outfits, long-ish blonde hair and slim bodies.

"You look amazing, Kris!" I said when I saw him.

"Right back at ya, Brit!" he said. I was getting used to the 'Brit' nickname, and kinda preferred it to Brian.

We headed over to the Kappa House where the party looked like it was already going in full. There was a line out the door of guys and girls, and those girls were wearing slutty party outfits.

We walked up to the entrance and saw the same pledge that brought the box of fun from last weekend.

"Hey!" I said.

"Oh hi bois," she said. "Lana and Lacey are expecting you."

She let us in and pointed us up the stairs. "They're in Lana's room getting ready, meet them there." We walked in and heard the complaints and groans from those in line, jealous that we cut the line.

Wow, I'm getting the exclusive treatment! I must look so cool.

We made our way upstairs to Lana's room, having to shove through the throngs of partygoers inside to make our way to the stairs.

Knocking, we heard Lana's voice telling us to come in and when we did we were glad we came.

They were dressed in the same super short black cocktail dresses. Their hair looked amazing, falling past their shoulders in styled locks. Their breasts looked amazing, each having perfect C-cups. And they wore high heels that showed off their long sculpted legs.

Our jaws almost dropped.

"Wow," I said. "You both look AMAZING."

"Oh thanks sweetie!" Lacey said, ushering us in. "Can't be a Kappa if you don't dress to the nines for these parties."

"She's being modest." Lana said, walking to me and grabbing my arm. "She knows that the whole football team will be here at the party tonight and she's ready to snag one of those hunks."

I wondered if Kris would get jealous that this girl he was after was trying to get with a football player. But he if he was, he didn't act it.

"Looking like that? I bet you'll no trouble doing that, Lacey."

"Aw, thanks Krissy!" Lacey said, squeezing his arm.

Did she just call him 'Krissy'?

"Well you boys look super cute too!" Lana said.

"Thanks Lana, nothing special."

"It's like you're twins, super cute twins!" Lacey said.

"Yeah, almost the same exact outfit." Kris said.

"Almost?" asked Lacey.

"On the outside at least." he hinted.

"Oh you naughty boi! Don't tell me - you're wearing our panties?!?"

"Guilty!" Kris said. Wow, he wasn't holding anything back.

"Show us! Show us!" Lacey said.

So we stood back and pulled up the sides of our underwear. You could see the edges of Kris' yellow tanga panties and my pink thong.

"Oh come on! We want to see the whole thing." Lana said.

"I dunno." I said. "Might be a bit weird." I said.

"Weirder than wearing panties to a college party?" Lacey said.

"Yeah, Brit. It's not a big deal. Let the ladies have a peek! They'll love it." Kris said to me.

I wasn't getting out of this situation. So we each unbuttoned our jeans and pulled them down, showing these beautiful sorority girls that we were wearing their panties.

"Oh my god! And you shaved!" Lacey said.

I blushed, starting to pull up my pants.

"No, don't!" Lana said. "Don't be embarrassed! I'm so proud of you both."

"Yeah," Lacey jumped in. "And honestly, I'd kill for my ass and legs to look like yours. I can't tell whose ass is nicer, Brit's or Krissy's."

"Obviously Brit's." Lana said.

For some reason that made me feel good about myself. Maybe Kris was right, girls really liked our butts.

"But I'd do horrible things to get legs like Krissy's." Lana finished.

"Agreed!" said Lacey.

"Oh gosh, thanks girls" Kris said. He was really getting into this girly talk.

"But you definitely can't go to the party dressed like that." Lana said.

"Yeah, so...plain. Does nothing for your body." Lacey agreed.

"Well I guess we could head back and change, but it'll take a while. Hopefully we won't miss anything." I said.

"Oh no!" Lana stopped me. "We have some clothes here you could wear."

I got nervous, thinking that she had a bunch of guys sleep over so she had the clothes they left here.

"Yeah!" Lacey agreed. "We can find you something of ours that'll look so good on you."

"Like, women's clothing?" I asked.

"Oh, shush." Lacey said. "These are unisex. And after all, you're wearing our panties so it's not that big of a deal to wear some of our other clothes."

"Yeah, Brit." Kris said. "It's not that much different, I guess. Plus I don't wan to miss the party."

Guess I'm not getting out of this either.

The girls rustled some clothes in Lana's closet and pulled out a few pairs of clothes.

Lana threw a white crop top and denim short shorts.

"Really?" I asked Lana.

"You'll love it, Brit. I promise. Just trust me." she said.

"Yes Lana." Who was I to resist this woman?

As I got to her bathroom to change, I heard Lacey say to Lana, "I'm gonna take Kris to my bedroom, I think I have the best outfit for him." They shut the door behind them.

I put on the crop top and noticed that my nipples, which had grown swollen and puffier the past few week, had gotten really hard and were almost popping through the shirt. I tried to massage them to calm them down but that had the opposite effect of feeling surprisingly good and getting them even harder!

Abandoning that, I grabbed the denim short shorts, sort of like Daisy Duke style. I thought they'd be too tight and not fit but they actually pulled up nicely and fit like a glove. Turning to her mirror, I admired my ass in them. Wow, if I saw this ass on the street even I would holler. The jeans shorts made my asscheeks look round and full, and you could see little undercheek too. And not to mention my legs. Wow, shaving them made them look even longer and shinier.