Big U Pride Ch. 05: Pledge Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed time. I needed to take a break from this. I couldn't keep going with this, I needed to just...just escape for a bit.

I stepped out of the bathroom, wondering how to leave without being noticed. I noticed an emergency Exit door by the bathroom door and without thinking I pushed it open and stepped out.

Wait, I didn't think this through. I was dressed like a slut and had no way of getting back to campus. Could I even go back to campus? Would they let me back in the Beta House? I lost my dorm room after the Kappas moved me into the Beta House. I had no place to go.

There was one place. There was always...home. I pulled out my phone and opened my Uber app. Shoot, no cars available.

Looking at the entrance of the plaza I saw a bus sign. That's it, I'd just take the bus home! I walked over and looked at the sign, seeing that one of the buses went to a town close to my hometown. I could just walk from that stop.

But looking like this? So I took my shirt off and flipped it inside out so the "FemBoi Hooters" logo wasn't visible. Well, you could see it through the shirt but it was backwards so hopefully no one would notice. My short boy shorts? Well, there was no way of fixing that. I still looked like a slut, but at least I wasn't making it obvious that I was a complete sissy.

After waiting another 20 minutes I saw the bus pull up. The door opened and a few rough looking men got out. I stepped onto the bus and went to find a seat.

"Your fare, girlie." The bus driver said to me.

Oh shit, I didn't have any money on me. I hadn't needed any cash while living at the Beta House, everything was taken care of. I went back up to the front and looked at him. He was mid-40s, pudgy. Not attractive, nothing like the men I had serviced earlier today.

"Fare." He said, pointing at the machine to drop the money into.

"I...I don't have any money on me." I timidly responded.

He looked at me, giving me a lurid stare up and down. I saw him linger on my chest, and realized he was trying to read the logo of my inside-out shirt.

He spread his legs and put his hand on the the lever to close the bus doors. I just stood there, wondering what to do. I looked to my left, there were only 2 people left on the bus: one old woman in the back and a drunk asleep in the middle of the bus.

The bus just idled as he thought for a few seconds. I worried what would happen next. Would he kick me off? Would he...would he ask me to do something...?

"There are other ways of paying." He said, before pushing the lever to make the doors close.

He then spread his legs wider. "I get lonely on these night rides. Where are you headed?"

"Leavittown" I said, nervously.

"That's about 30 minutes out. You can keep me company on our ride there."

I went to sit down on the seat across from him. I could handle this, just keeping him company.

"Oh no, not there." He said, pointing at his lap. "Here."

Gulp...what would people think if they saw me, sitting on this man's lap while wearing this outfit? But I had no choice. At least there were only 2 people on the bus now, and they were both asleep or not paying attention.

I stepped over and got between his legs and tried to sit on his seat. But he scooted forward so I landed on his lap. He put the bus in drive and got the trip on its way.

The bus ride was not smooth at all, bumping along the road. The driver put one hand around my waist, keeping me from bouncing off the seat. But with every bump in the road, my hips hopped up and down on his lap. I could feel his cock stirring underneath me.

Luckily on the first stop, no one got on the bus so we continued on our way. My booty just bumping and grinding on this stranger as the bus made its way. This was crazy, sitting on this bus driver's lap as he gripped my waist and made me bounce on him.

At the next stop a construction worker climbed aboard. He looked my way, seeing a girl sitting on the bus driver. He stopped for a second to stare as he dropped his coins in the toll machine. What a sight we must have been, a man and his tramp. He adjusted his pants lewdly and went to a seat near the front of the bus where he could still see us.

We were just 15 minutes away from my stop. I just had to wait this out. The driver's cock was rock hard in his pants, nestled right in the crevice of my ass.

This was so embarrassing, this was humiliating. I'd never been this way in such a public way. How low had I stooped? This was all the Kappas fault. They made me into this...this sissy thing. I was just a toy to men, just something to be used like I was being used now.

The driver's hand gripped my waist hard, his other hand on the steering wheel. He somehow wasn't distracted enough by me on his lap. But then his hand started to drift down, towards my crotch. One finger at the hem of my shorts. Oh god no, he was going to try and feel me up...down there. He'd find out that I wasn't a real girl...here, alone with these strangers. What would happen? He would definitely beat me up, as if I had tricked him into playing with a femboi. Maybe that construction worker would join in too. I could see that man's eyes staring at us, seeing every movement of the driver's hand.

I had to stop him, I had to think of something to distract him, keep him from finding out my secret. But if I ran, if I resisted, he'd kick me off the bus for sure, leaving me stranded with no way of getting back home or back to college.

Think, Brit, THINK.

Well, only one thing to do. I had to, well, finish what I had started. No other way out of this.

With one hand, I grabbed his hand and moved it resting on my hip. Before he could go for my little treasure again, I reached behind me and put my hand on his pants over his crotch. Shifting my body so I sat on one of his knees, I started rubbing his cock through is pants. That should distract him.

Just 10 more minutes and I'd be at my stop.

I felt his hard cock, rubbing it gently. By this point in life I'd handled several cocks, and this one I could tell was average size. Not a bad thing, but nothing I'd tell the rest of the Cheerbois about. Wait, was that really how I thought now? Bragging about the size of cocks that I took care of?

His hand started to drift back towards my crotch. He was an aggressive one. Fuck, I thought a little teasing would have stopped his adventurousness.

Ok, fine. If I have to do this, then I'd just have to do this. Not like I hadn't done crazier things, especially after the events of just today.

So I did what I had to do. I moved his hand back to my hip and before he could make another attempt, I turned my body a bit and used both of my hands to unbutton his pants and unzip them too. I reached in and felt hot flesh. He went commando. At least that made this faster.

I tugged his hard cock out and let my hand trace over it before grabbing it firmly. I glanced at the clock on the dashboard. Just another 8 minutes before I was home free.

I started stroking him, hoping this didn't get us into an accident. This felt so instinctual now, stroking a man's hard dick. I didn't hesitate, just let my body please him. He wasn't even a Big U donor or anyone impressive, just some low-paid bus driver and here I was getting his rocks off for him for a ride home. All because I didn't have a dollar to pay the fare. A dollar. Not even a prostitute would give a dollar handjob.

But here I was doing just that. And it didn't even faze me. It honestly felt kind of natural. And I...well I had to admit - something just felt right about having a hard cock in my grasp. Like, what a quarterback must feel when handed a football...or a pilot when they get into the cockpit. Lol...'cock'pit. That's pretty much where I was now, in the 'cock'seat.

I heard him moan. Fuck, why did that make me feel happy, gratified even. I couldn't help myself, I just felt a surge of satisfaction knowing I made a man feel pleasure. Like, that was me that did that, I made a man moan because of what I did. That's the effect little old me could have on a man. And to boot he wasn't even a hunk like the other men I had been with! Just a boring average looking man in an average job on an average day. And yet, I made something exciting, something thrilling out of this moment.

I stroked faster. Just another 5 minutes until I was at my destination. I just had to stall to that point, distract him until then.

And that's when I noticed something else in my periphery. That construction worker who had gotten on earlier...well he was staring at me jerking this driver off, and he himself was rubbing his crotch. His eyes looked hungrily at me.

It should have grossed me out, it should have disgusted me to the core. But...it didn't. Instead, it got me going. It made me unrepentantly horny. This man thought I was sexy, he was rubbing himself to me like I was some erotic performer, like I was...a pornstar. Like one of the pornstars that I used to watch every spare minute I had, that I myself used to jerk off to. Now I was like them.

I was the center of attention.

And my mind, my body...all of me...I craved more.

What the fuck? What was wrong with me?

The driver was so distracted by my work that he sped through the next two bus stops, ignoring the people waiting at the stops. I stroked faster, twiddling the head of his cock between my fingers as I did. This was second nature to me by this point. I kept bouncing on his knee as I stroked him, letting my soft ass dance on his thigh.

I both wanted this to end, wanting to get the ultimate satisfaction of making a man cum for me while a small part of me still wanted this to end because it was the ultimate humiliation. But I knew I had to keep him from cumming for another few minutes until I got to my stop.

I couldn't help myself, I looked over at the construction worker. And I was shocked by what I saw. He had pulled his cock out and was stroking himself while watching me. Oh my god. Looking at the driver's mirror I could see that the other two people on the bus were fast asleep. This was still crazy. Absolutely nuts. Here I was, sitting on the lap of a bus driver while wearing full makeup and a slutty outfit while a man jacked himself off watching me. This was a hedonistic display of pornographic proportions, and I was at the center of it all.

I had gone from average guy going of to college a couple months ago to...this...a sissy slut giving a public hand job while a man got off watching me.

But...I'd never felt more alive in my life. Not since that first cock I took...this was unreal and unworldly and unparalleled. This was a level of life I'd never known before and deep down...deep down I wanted to feel like this over and over and over again.

I stared at that construction worker, and he stared back at me. We were in a lustful rapture. I looked at his cock, it was definitely bigger than the one I had in my hand. It was nice and thick and he pumped away at it in a way that made it look engorged and angry and in need of feminine attention. But I had my hands full...in a way of speaking. But staring at his cock made my mouth water. It tapped into a subconscious that I had gotten familiar with over the past week.

My sissy sub-space. Would I ever be rid of it? Would I ever be bored of real life and want to live in that sub-space forever? Would I be addicted to its heightened plane of being?

I couldn't help it. I looked at that guy and I licked my lips at him. I wanted him to know that I could give him the ultimate pleasure if I chose to. That I could make him moan like I was making the driver moan with my hand.

I remembered what this was. This was Pussy Power. This was an amazing power. Brian had no power, but Britney...sissy Britney had Pussy Power.

He smirked at me. I smiled at him and winked. He jerked himself faster.

I looked at the road, recognizing some of the buildings we sped by. I was close to my stop! I couldn't risk the driver being too distracted to miss this stop!

I stroked him in a corkscrew fashion, my hand a blur as it went up and down on him. Make him cum Britney, make this man cum for you.

I looked out the window again, seeing we were passing a liquor store that I remembered trying to buy liquor from when underage. That meant we were just a few blocks from the stop. Shit, had to make him cum.

In desperation I thought about Pussy Power, I thought about what the Kappas had taught me. I knew what I had to do. I knew that this was more than a physical challenge, this was about the power of a sissy.

I leaned back against his chest and nibbled on his ear before whispering into it.

"Come on big boy, cum for me. Cum for this little slut."

"Oh shit" was all he had to say before unloading all over my hand and wrist, his warm cum spraying onto my skin.

Success.

He swerved a bit as his orgasm hit him, but luckily no one was on the road and when he regained his thoughts he straightened course.

But I wasn't done. Even though I had accomplished what I needed to get home, a part of me, the sissy soul inside...it knew that a sissy's work is never done.

I turned my attention to the construction worker. He was stroking like a madman, desperate to get off.

And it was my job to help him do so. So I brought my cum-covered hand up to my lips, looked that man right in the eyes, and licked my hand like it was a cream popsicle on a hot summer day. All around, I lapped at the cum. It wasn't the best tasting I'd ever had (the driver clearly had a terrible diet), but it was warm and sticky in a way that made it seem like vanilla frosting on a hot cross bun.

That was all it took. The construction worker pumped his cock vigorously and moaned deep as he came, pouring cum out of his dickhole like lava out of a volcano. It came streaming out in slow but strong streams as he pumped himself.

I did that. I made a man cum without even touching him. Pussy Power.

The driver pulled over. He clearly needed to catch his breath but luckily this was my stop. I hopped off of him and flew down the stairs.

Before he closed the doors on me he shouted, "Thanks slut!"

But he didn't say "slut" like it was a derogatory term. I said it like it was a term of endearment, like it was a high compliment. He took that word that so many thought was an insult and made it into a praise. And I felt so proud.

The bus sped away, leaving me in the dark. It was a 20 minute walk home from here. Long enough for me to think about how f'ing crazy what I had just done was.

Just long enough to remember that I was supposed to be escaping that life, supposed to run away from that gay shit. And yet I couldn't resist it. I was finding myself trapped by my own desire, my own psyche. This was all their doing, this was the Kappas' doing. This wasn't me, they had been drugging me for months, making me crazy and horny all the time. The hormones made me this feminine creature, made me think different.

Shit, I had to stop. This couldn't be the life I led. I had to stop doing this...stop being a sissy. I could just put it all away, like putting away femme clothes in a closet and locking it. I'd lock this part of me away, that's what I'd do. If I suppressed this enough, it would just whither away and die. I'd be Brian again. The hormones would wear off and I'd look like I used to, not like this trollop.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. Why couldn't I stop? Why was I controlled by these...these urges?

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out. It was Lana.

"Hello?" I said.

"So, this is how you disappoint me? Without even a word, without an explanation?" She said. She didn't sound man, just disappointed.

"I just...it was too much. This just isn't me!" I pleaded.

"Isn't you? You mean, that face that lit up in joy when wearing lingerie? That face that beamed with pride at pleasing a man? You can't tell me this isn't the real you, Britney."

"Brian...my name is Brian!"

"Stop pretending to be something you're not."

"I AM BRIAN. YOU DRUGGED ME! YOU PUMPED ME FULL OF HORMONES! YOU PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED ME!!!"

"Don't lie to yourself, you did this all on your own. I just showed you the way." She said calmly.

"What the fuck? I don't remember asking for hormones, I don't remember asking to lose my dorm room and live in a house full of sissies, I don't remember being made to skip all my classes so I could learn how to suck cock instead!"

"No, you're right, you didn't. But I don't remember you fighting it either. You went along with it on you own. You chose to keep going."

"No! You Kappas blackmailed us. You threatened to show our friends and families pictures of us all sissied up if we left."

"So? How could that have been blackmail? We just took pics of you doing what you wanted to do. If you didn't want pictures, you shouldn't have been doing those things. I didn't force you to suck cock, did I?"

"But..." shit, she never explicitly had made me suck dick. "But it's still blackmail! I just want to go back to the way things used to be! I had a future and you took that away from me!"

"No, honey." She sounded so tranquil. So confident, so superior. "We just showed you a new future. One where you didn't have to worry about silly things like a job or an income. We saved you from that boring office job you'd eventually have. We offered you a future where you could be useful to the world, to important people. One where your existence would be simpler, where you wouldn't have to deal with taxes or reports or boring email. It's an existence of pleasure, pure unadulterated pleasure."

I remembered the intensity of my nights this past week. On my knees...sucking cock...swallowing cum...wrapped up in the joy of giving a man pleasure...the sensory overload of having a dominant man's dick in me...the sense of absolute freedom I got from being a physical creature.

"No...just no." was all I could manage to say in response.

"Free yourself from doubt, Brit..." she trailed off, letting me get lost in my thoughts, my emotions running high.

She then said something I would remember forever, "You may run away from here, but you can't run away from who you are."

My heart was racing.

"Please, just please...I just want to be normal..." I said.

"Honey," Lana replied. "Aren't you tired of being 'normal'? Be extraordinary. Be the center of attention."

The center of attention. The feeling of being the center of attention...for men...being the object of desire.

"But...what will everyone think?"

"Who cares?" She said affirmatively. "Let go of that thinking. Just let yourself be...be the sissy that the world needs you to be. Be the sissy that I know and love. Free yourself to experience amazing things."

Amazing things...

"But...I don't know."

"Trust me." Lana said. "You'll find out soon enough."

The line went dead.

What did that mean? 'Soon enough'?

I walked under the light of the lampposts, block after block in silence, thinking about what Lana had said. By the time I got to my family's house I was exhausted, mentally and physically. I noticed that the garage was open, with Mom and Dad's cars parked inside.

But there was also another vehicle in the driveway. A red Porsche. Who could that be? Were they having people over for dinner? I couldn't let them see me like this.

I decided to avoid the front door and instead walked into the garage and went down the stairs into the basement. I walked up the inside flight of stars to the door and put my ear up against me. I couldn't hear any noises. They must be in the lounge or something.

I opened the doorknob tentatively and peered out. No one there. In fact, the lights were out. Weird.

But I could hear someone, someone yelling out.

"OH YEAH!" Hmm, sounded like Mom's voice.

I walked out into the kitchen and looked around. Lights off, no one around.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Mom's voice again. She was yelling. What the hell?