Big U Pride Ch. 05: Pledge Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came around to the staircase and walked up, following the sounds.

"DON'T STOP! DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" She was yelling again.

Weird, they must be playing some sort of game or something with their guests up in the game room. I went to that room but the door was open and no one was inside.

"I WANT IT ALL! I WANT ALL OF IT!!!" She yelled again. Wow, must be some game.

The only light on was from their bedroom. I tip-toed over. Weird, to have guests in their bedroom.

"FASTER! FASTER PLEASE OH SHIT FASTER!" Wow, she only swore like that when she was drunk. Was this some wild card game or something they were playing?

I didn't want them to see me like this so I went up to the door and slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door slightly.

The first thing I saw was my dad sitting in a lounge chair. He was dressed in his work clothes. But he wasn't doing anything, just sitting there. He was staring at something.

I opened the door more.

I'll never forget what I saw then.

My mother, wearing red lingerie, garters and all. She was riding a man's cock. It wasn't my father's. It was...it was Mr. Strathmore. My dad's boss.

She raised herself up and dropped herself down hard, slamming herself on Mr. Strathmore's cock. And what a cock he had. It was thick and long and shiny with their juices. This was incredible.

But...why was my mom cheating on my dad with his boss? And why was my dad just watching this whole thing? Why wasn't he fighting Mr. Strathmore?

I couldn't help myself, I just watched my mom fuck my dad's boss. I opened the door more and it made a creaking sound. Oh fuck.

That's when my mom looked over at me, making direct eye contact.

Fuck, she saw me.

But she didn't yell or scream or anything. Instead she just smiled at me. A warm, loving smile...a knowing smile.

I ran away to my room and closed the door. I could barely breathe, I could barely think.

What the fuck was going on? What did I just witness?

I tried to calm down, I tried to breathe it off. I just...I must be hallucinating. I just need to sleep this off. I jumped in my bed and pulled the covers over myself. Just...I'd sleep and wake up and this would all turn out to have been some weird dream. This wasn't real.

I was able to drift off but in the middle of night I woke up in a sweat. I was a ball of nerves. I couldn't get back to sleep.

I knew one thing that always helped me sleep. I reached under the bed and pulled out my laptop and opened it up. Plugging some earbuds I found on my dresser into the jack, I opened a browser and started surfing the web.

But I had one thing in mind. I went to the website Brazzers and started watching clips of porn. Then Blacked.com. Then Bangbros.com.

I tried stroking myself to these women, watching as they got fucked or sucked cock. But the only way my cock would get hard was if I...well, if I stared at the cocks. My mind kept drifting. I thought about what each of them must taste like. I wondered if I could swallow them as well as those pornstars could. My mouth watered as I watched those women take loads into their mouth or get facialized.

I couldn't help it, I could only watch this like a sissy would. Fuck fuck fuck, why? Was I that re-wired? Or...or had I always watched porn this way?

I knew what I wanted to see. Even though I shouldn't have, I couldn't stop myself. I typed in "Sissy Hypno" into the Pornhub search bar. And then I just drowned my eyes and ears in the dirtiest of Hypnos. I watched as the lights flashed, pic and clip of girls sucking or getting fucked...narrators telling me I was a sissy cumslut...flashing words telling me to 'Go Deeper'"

My sissyclit was rock hard and leaking. This spoke to me at a neuron-level. This was what my mind wanted, what my body responded to.

I stared and just let the images and words sink in.

I let out a soft sigh. I hated that I couldn't even remember a time when I hadn't loved this. I hated how easy it was for me to lose myself in my sissy passion. I hated that I felt a deep itch inside myself that only a man's cock could scratch. This sinister addiction. I watched pornstars getting fucked and could only think how easy I gave into that toe-curling, kettle-boiling, clit-throbbing pleasure. My mouth was open and tongue was lolling about. I was gone, my brain just gone. I even sucked my thumb for a few minutes, trying to recreate the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth.

I stared at the hard cocks in the Hypnos. I watched as the pornstars, many of them trans, worshipped the cocks. I wanted to feel what they felt. That recognition of inferiority, that admiration of a domme's manly power, the pure dedication to servicing him. I watched their tongues work diligently on cock-heads. I watched the true generous affection their faces showed for the man, the genuine look of joy on their faces.

I imagined myself in their place, feeling humbled in front of a man's dick. I had a greedy hunger in me, a ravenous greedy hunger. I knew that it was easy to give into sissification.

It was scary, to know that at the drop of a hat I would relinquish control of my own body, give it over completely to someone else. To just let go and experience pleasure. To thank a man for the honor of getting to suck him.

Or...to fuck him. I saw these girl's take dick into their pussy and ass and wondered if I could do the same. Would I be driven by this hunger? Would I be sent over the edge? To a land of no-return...

The hypnoses played, this one with a woman's voice repeating, "Give in to the cock...Give in to the cock."

I stared, transfixed. Then the sound cut out. I looked around.

My mother was standing over me, having just pulled the headphones out of the computer.

Now the laptop's speakers played for the whole room to hear, for her to hear.

"Give in to the cock...Give in to the cock."

Oh god no. What...oh god....She would know...

"So this is what you've been up to at college?" She said.

"I can...I can explain! It's just a weird pop-up, that's all. Just a spam site!" I was desperate.

"It's ok...I know." She said.

"No really, it's just a stupid video I came across. Look, sure, it's porn but sometimes weird stuff just starts playing." I sat up in bed, sweating.

"No, honey...I know."

What was she talking about?

"Just forget about it. Just dumb boy stuff, gross I know."

"No...I know everything. You don't have to hide."

"Hide? Hide what?"

She sat on the bed and stroked my hair. She must have noticed my makeup, my pigtails. I hadn't even bothered taking off my makeup.

"My wonderful, beautiful, perfect...sissy boi."

Oh my god.

"But...how?" I asked.

"Well, I've always known. You used to try and put on my makeup when you were younger. And don't forget when I got you stealing my panties in high school."

"But..."

"I know you tried them on."

Memories came flooding back. Memories I had suppressed for years. I had done those things. I had tried on her panties. I had gone into her closet often, feeling her lingerie between my fingers. Letting the lace caress my skin.

"And I love you, honey. This, all of this just makes me feel closer to you."

I started crying. "Mom, you wouldn't be proud of me if you know what I'd been doing at college." I hugged her, sobbing into her chest.

"You mean as a Cheerboi?"

My heart almost stopped. "Wait, you...you know about that?"

"Honey of course I know! I'm the one that told the Kappas about you!"

"WHAT!?" I said. What was all of this? Was this all a setup? Was my mom in cahoots with Lana?

"Of course, honey. We Big U cheerleaders all know each other, silly. All the past and current cheerleaders, we are a tight group. And I know what they do. I know everything about the Kappas and the Beta House and the Cheerbois."

"But aren't you disgusted by what they made me do?"

"MADE you do? Honey that was just them helping you do what you already wanted to do. And look, I'm not ashamed to disgusted at all. It's natural, sweetie. You're becoming the real YOU." She stroked my hair.

"But I don't know if this is me...the things I've done mom. I'm not gay...I'm not."

"Of course you're not!" She said, grasping my face in her palms. "You're not. You're something different. You're a sissy, sweetheart."

She knew? She knew all about this?

"But why...why do you want your son to be a sissy?"

"Because it's the real you. And there's nothing to be ashamed of in being the real you. Plus, sissies perform the ultimate service for people. You serve real men, helping them do important things. I could see that this was what you were when you were young. You've always been so giving. There's nothing wrong at all with being submissive! It's just who you are, and the world needs people like you!"

"But...how could I respect myself? Mom, I've done things for men that...that are shameful."

"Do NOT be ashamed of being yourself, do NOT be ashamed of bringing pleasure into this world. Trust me. I know, it's weird for your mother to encourage your...new activities. When I was a Big U Cheerleader I was a Kappa, and we had our own sissy Cheerbois. I know what is expected of you."

"What! You were???" I was astonished.

"Of course! And I know how necessary the program is for the university. After all, it's why I recommended you to Lana."

But she had acted like she hadn't met Lana when I had first met her! "Why did you pretend you didn't know Lana? Why didn't you tell me that I was going to be recruited to the Cheerbois?"

"Because you had to take this journey yourself, honey. I couldn't push you into it, you had to discover your real self. And may I say that this new you, all these changes in your body, they are so so lovely. I knew you would be beautiful, but even I am surprised how gorgeous you are. I'm so proud!"

I couldn't believe it. She knew the whole time and...she wasn't ashamed of me. All those things I had done, all that 'gay' stuff that made me feel guilty and wracked my brain daily. My Mom wasn't going to abandon me after all. Quite the opposite, she never seemed more proud of me.

"But won't Dad hate me? Won't be kick me out of the family?"

That's when I remembered what I saw earlier. Mom fucking his boss as he just watched them, doing nothing about it.

"And what the hell did I see earlier, Mom?! Are you cheating on Dad???"

She laughed at me. "Oh honey no! Your father and I love each other!"

"So how could you have sex with another man? And in front of him?"

"Oh this is something you should know. Your father is a cuck!"

What?

"He knows his place in the world, just like you do. He's a cuck and so he knows that I need to be satisfied by a real man. His boss Mr. Strathmore knows that too and is happy to play his part in the world."

"How? Isn't Dad jealous?"

"Of course not. He knows that he is a cuck so couldn't satisfy me the way Mr. Strathmore does. Honey, this is exactly the point. I don't love your father any less for being a cuck, just like I don't love you any less for being a sissy. This is just who you both are. Embrace it. Live is better that way, trust me."

"Oh Mom," I hugged her. "I'm just so scared by all of this."

"I know," she hugged me tight. "But this is why I told the Kappas about you. Because I know, like any mother would, that my son is special. He can be a Sissy Cheerboi at Big U because he's amazing."

I cried again.

"My little Brian. Or should I say, my little Britney!" We laughed at that. "And seriously, sweetie, you look so good! I feel like I'm hugging my daughter!"

"Thanks mom." It felt so good to just...to be accepted like this.

We chatted into the night. She told me about how she had been seeing all sorts of other powerful men with Dad's happy permission. They enjoyed a rich sexual life, with Mom getting to be with an assortment of men while Dad got to enjoy watching. She made me feel good about the sexual adventures I had been having. I felt safe telling her about them, even though just a few months prior I couldn't have imagined in a thousand years talking to her about this stuff.

She told me that Dad already knew that I had been made a Cheerboi. He was happy for me, and would accept me as his sissy son. He had even started talking to a lawyer about getting my name officially changed to 'Britney'.

She even told me about how some of the men she had been with would be interested in spending time with a sissy. I mean, was it weird that I could share the same man as my mother? Maybe. But did it drive me wild with lustful thoughts? Of course! We were like the ladies in Sex and The City, talking about our sex lives. It made me feel so much closer to my mother.

She tucked me into bed after a long night of tearful conversation. As she did, she said to me "I am so glad you came home to us like this. And I am so glad that you'll take the next step of your journey under this roof."

What did she mean by that? I didn't know, but I was just so relieved to have her support that I let it slide as I drifted into much-needed sleep.

* * * * *

The next morning I woke up and felt invigorated. I didn't know what the day would hold but I felt unburdened by doubt. I went to my bathroom and showered. Mom had nicely left me enemas too so I could clean myself deeply like I had been used to at the Beta House.

I went back to my room and sat at my table. That's when I noticed the array of makeup that my mom had left for me. So I did what came naturally and made myself up, taking my time to look good. This was a ritual that was now second-nature to me. I dried my hair and put it into a ponytail. I then spent a few minutes putting on nail polish.

But my closet had only my old boy clothes in it. So I walked over to my parents' room and picked out a pair of my mom's panties, a white lacy pair. It hugged my little sissyclit perfectly.

That's when my mom walked out of her shower and saw me there, wearing her panties.

"Well this brings back memories!" She said, making us both laugh.

"I just couldn't help myself." I said.

"Of course you couldn't." She said as she toweled herself off. "Help yourself, honey. No more reason to hide."

So I did, I raided my Mom's closet. It was remarkable how we had the same size clothes. I guess it made sense - all those years of being teased for having a girl's butt. After all those hormones and exercises and endless squats, I really did have a large girly butt just like Mom. It was like it was meant to be. Like Mother, like sissy son!

I skipped back to my room in joy, holding onto a bundle of my mom's panties, bras and assorted lingerie.

My Dad was coming up the stairs. I froze, wondering how he'd react to seeing his son all femmed up wearing panties.

"Hey Britney! So glad you're back from college to visit us!" He said, acting like this was all normal, like nothing had changed, like I was his sissy son Britney and always was.

"Hi Dad!" I said. "Feels good to be home!"

He smiled and let me on my way. It felt weird to have just had that interaction, but wow it felt normal too.

I went back to my room and picked up my phone. I knew what I had to do.

I texted Lana, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I ran away from you all."

It took a few minutes for a response. But then it came: "Don't apologize, Brit. I knew it would take you longer than the rest, but I know you'll be the best of them all."

"Thanks Lana." I responded.

She replied, "You're my personal Cheerboi, Britney. I feel responsible for you."

She really did care about me. She had taken me under her wing.

Then she texted, "Today, just let yourself do what comes naturally. Let yourself take the next step. Trust me, it'll change you forever and you'll never look back."

"What are you talking about?" I texted back, confused.

That's when I heard the front doorbell ring. Who was coming over? Maybe it was a Amazon driver bringing a package.

Then I heard my Mom shout up, "Sweetie, your friend is here! We'll send him up, ok?"

What? Did one of my high school friends know I was back in town and come to say hi. Oh shit, oh no, they'd see me in makeup and panties. They'd see what I had become.

I scrambled to find something to wear as I heard footsteps up the stairs. Shit, I couldn't find anything quickly enough. Shit, and I had forgotten to close my bedroom door!

Then I heard a familiar voice.

"My favorite student."

I turned around. It was Professor Steele. He was dressed in a suit and had a small gift box in his hand.

"Oh...Professor Steele." I said. How did he know where I lived? Why was he here? The questions rolled around in my head but at the same time I felt those old feelings come to the surface. The feelings I got the first time I met this man, when I danced on him at the strip club.

"I have to say, you look ravishing."

I blushed, crossing my legs and twisting slightly.

"Thank you, Sir." I said, knowing my manners.

"Here, I got you this." He handed me the gift box. I took it and slowly unwrapped it in front of him. Inside I found a small bottle of perfume.

"Go ahead, try it." He said.

I sprayed some on my wrist and smelled it. It smelled sweet and floral. It was a girly perfume and it made me feel all the more feminine. I sprayed some on my neck.

He closed the distance between us and stooped over to smell my neck.

"Mmmmm, you smell delicious in that."

Oh god, I was weak in the knees around this man.

"Thank you, Sir. It smells so good." I hesitated. "Sir...can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything." He said, sitting down on my bed.

"Well, I haven't been to class in weeks. Haven't you noticed my absence? Was I going to fail the class?"

"Oh Britney," he said, chuckling. "Of course not. This is a well known deal on campus for years! The Cheerbois all are excused from academic duties to take on the much more important responsibilities of being campus sissies. You all get automatic A's in everything."

"But..." I said, "Won't it be weird when I'm back on campus walking around looking like this?"

"Well, this week when you get back to campus you won't be Brian. You'll be the new transfer student Britney. Fully sissified, fully femme. Only the important men on campus will know that you're a sissy. The Cheerbois are sort of a protected secret. The whole college doesn't know about this little...project. But the athletes and donors and many of the professors do. After all, we need the Cheerbois to help our boys win games and to encourage donors to be generous."

"Oh wow." I said, letting the information set in.

"In fact, the Cheerbois were alone responsible for raising over $40 million dollars last year alone. When you consider the help you give the athletes and the favors you do for the donors."

Was that true? That's incredible. I couldn't imagine having a role in raising that kind of money. To think that it would be my doing to net that amount...wow, I really could be useful to Big U.

"You will play a vital role for the university, Britney. And it's an honor to be the one to help you get to the next stage of your Cheerboi development."

"What are you talking about, Professor Steele?"

He looked at me and grabbed my hand before putting it on his crotch.

"Look at what you're doing to me," he said. I felt his cock harden.

"It's so big..." I said, trailing off. There it was again, my brain sinking into subspace.

"The end of every HellWeek, a few of us Alphas are chosen for a very important job."

He let go of my hand but I kept it there, rubbing him gently. No one was forcing me. I was doing this because I liked it.

"I'm here to take your sissy cherry, Britney."

My asshole contracted on hearing that.

"You...you will?"

"Yes, gurl. I won't force anything on you. This is your decision. But I am here to do this for you."

I didn't know what to say. Luckily he kept talking.