Big U Pride Ch. 05: Pledge Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was NOT a cocksucker! I had just been pressured to do something, drugged really. I couldn't keep going down this rabbit hole...

My phone buzzed. It was a new notification on the CheerBoi App.

It read:

"BETA MEETING IN 30 MINUTES IN MAIN ROOM

Outfits: Cheerboi Uniform!"

I was wracked with doubt when I stared at that alert. I couldn't...I couldn't keep doing this. But where could I go? I definitely couldn't try and go back to my old dorm room...I wasn't even sure if the school still knew I was a student here. These Kappa girls had completely remade my life here on campus. Could I even go outside in public again? Would I be recognized from the party? The guys from those frats seemed to know all about us Cheerbois...

Then my phone dinged again. It was Krissy.

"So so excited to become a Cheerboi with you my sissy sister!!!"

Oh Krissy. I forgot how I had practically dragged him into this. We were in this together. I couldn't abandon him now, could I? I'd just bide my time, see where this goes but then figure out what to do afterwards. I couldn't think straight anymore, I don't know what was happening to me. I got up out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I barely recognized myself.

I know, I wasn't the epitome of male physique before, but now...now I was practically a girl. My hips had flared out and my ass looked, well, plump. It was the kind of ass that some guy would want to grab at a party. And I pretty much had A cup boobs now.

How did I let this all happen?

I looked myself in the eyes in the mirror. I could still recognize myself, Brian. But if I took a few steps back and squinted I couldn't recognize myself at all.

I wrapped myself in a large towel and headed to the showers, hoping no one would be there so I could think alone. I knew that once they all started gabbing, I'd just sink right back into it. Or maybe they were all re-thinking everything now too, after what they had done last night.

I thought about what I had done last night. I'd sucked a cock. I sucked a big cock and I...wow, I swallowed its cum. It was probably still in my stomach at this moment. What was I?

I tip-toed over to the showers and saw no one in there. I quickly disrobed and turned on one of the showers on the wall and enjoyed the feeling of warm water flowing over me, washing away the remains of my makeup and helping me forget what I had done.

But just as I had felt comfortable I heard the rest of the bois come in.

"Omg Brit! We did it! We're officially in!" Krissy said. Wait, no, it was Kris. Why had I automatically thought Krissy? What happened to my mind? I didn't even remember making that transition.

"Oh hey, yeah." I mumbled, acting like I was focused on the shower.

"I want to hear everything about last night! Spare no detail!" She said. No, he said. Wait, why did I keep switching that...when did that happen?

"Long story, just a crazy time..." I trailed off, wanting to avoid the topic.

"Oh...ok..."

Bambi walked in and turned on the shower, "YAY! We did it!!! It was sooooooo amaziiiing!"

Then Candi followed, "Can you believe it??? It finally happened. I was, like, soooo nervous, but omg it felt so right."

Krissy, wait no KRIS...Kris turned to them and said, "I know, right?!

Then Kagney came and turned on the shower, "Don't tell me, but did you get that Travis last night just like you dreamed?"

Kris blushed. "How am I to know who was coming through the wall?"

Just then Jada walked in, "'Cumming' being the key word!"

They all broke out into giggles as they huddled around and congratulated each other.

Jada looked over at me, just going about my business showering.

"What, don't tell me you didn't have the night of your life taking Tyreke's massive black cock?"

"I...um..." I flashed to the memory of that thick piece of man meat. The weight of it, how it smelled. The way it made feel...so submissive but so gratified. Then I forced myself to snap back to reality.

"Yeah it was really great."

"What's wrong with you, gurl?" Jada asked. "We all got to finally experience the real thing and embrace this moment and you're just over there acting like it was nothing to you."

I didn't want them to all hate me for not appreciating what had happened. I was just surprised that none of them had any doubts.

"I mean, it was just so crazy." I said. "Aren't any of you, like, wondering if it's normal to keep going down this road? I mean, this isn't what I thought would happen to me when I came to Big U."

They were silent for a minute.

Then Bambi, of all people, spoke up first. "This isn't what I expected either, Britney." That name, I don't know if I'd get them to call me Brian again. "But I know I would have just gotten C's in every boring class I took and ended up in loads of student debt in a dead-end job I hated, just like my parents did. I don't want that for myself."

We all listened intently.

"But this...yeah, I know it's all crazy and all, the things we've done and honestly the way I look right now is just...wow I didn't realize I would or even could look like this. Sure, it's new and different and a bit scary...but doesn't it FEEL amazing? Don't tell me you didn't FEEL amazing last night?"

I couldn't deny that. That was the most intense thing I've ever done or felt in my life. And every second felt like heightened reality. I felt like I was wrapped in a pleasure bubble and just living in a fantasy world. But what next? Could I keep doing more of this? What about real life?

"It did...it felt so amazing Bambi." I said.

Kagney was next to talk. "I had my doubts too before last night. But when I was face to face with that cock, it was like...this is what I was meant to do. This isn't just a new experience, this is what I was put on Earth to do. I know that sounds sooo stupid but that's how I felt! And when he came down my throat it was like a switch went off in my brain - I want more! I want this feeling more! I hadn't known the feeling of pure accomplishment like that ever. I know I'd never amount to much as Ken, just some boring engineer at some middling company living out my days in predictable sameness. But what I felt last night...I was someone that was desired. I don't know if I can give that feeling up."

The bois were all so honest, and so true to what they felt. And they were right, last night I felt things that were so real and undeniable. But this was a big step...was I willing to give up on being Brian? How would I face my parents?

I walked away, leaving them all to gab and gossip about their nights. When I got back to my room I knew what was expected and applied my makeup starting with the heavy eyeliner down to the pink lipstick.

Then I got to my closet and looked at the new Cheerboi uniform inside. It even had my name on the back. Well, not 'my' name, but it said, "BRITNEY" in rhinestone letters. I grabbed it and slipped on the crop top that showed off my trim tummy. Then I pulled up the skirt. I know that cheerleader skirts are kind of revealing but this thing was a whole new level. When I pulled it up to my waist my whole underbuns of my ass easily peaked below the hem. I had to push it down a little bit to cover it but then I was in danger of something happening and my sissyclit showing...wait no my penis. Why did I keep doing that...

Even the sneakers were different than normal. Instead of just being white tennis shoes, they were white sneakers with a chunky block sole high heel. I was practically walking around in sneakers with a stripper heel! It took me a few seconds to get used to them but after that it was old hat. All that practice on the treadmills was paying off.

I made my way to the main room to see all the rest of the Cheerbois mulling around in their outfits. Wow...they legit looked like a hot girl cheerleader squad.

"Welcome to the squad lol!" Krissy, no Kris...joked when I walked in.

I laughed at her T. Swift reference. With our matching outfits, I really did feel like part of a team. It honestly felt nice.

Before I could say anything, the front door swung open and all the Kappa girls crowded around with streamers and noisemakers and throwing confetti everywhere. Someone walked in with portable speakers and was playing Katy Perry songs.

We all started laughing and smiling at this sudden intrusion. Lana found me and hugged me. She blew a noisemaker and smiled as she threw confetti at me. Wow she was gorgeous and it felt so good that she was celebrating me.

The noise volume dropped for a moment and Lana spoke up.

"Welcome our new class of Big U. Cheerbois!" And shouts went up at that. Everyone on the block must have heard our commotion.

Anya popped a bottle of champagne and just when I thought she would pour it out in glasses she just started drinking from the bottle. She opened bottle after bottle from a box they have brought and handed them around. I found myself standing there in this cheerleader outfit chugging champagne straight from the bottle. Outfit aside, this sort of drinking is what I expected from college!

"We are all so proud of you!" Anya said.

Alexis was clapping. "You are going to be one of the most popular and historic classes we've ever had here at Big U., I just know it."

Tori wrapped her arm around Bambi, who she had recruited. "Trust us, we're already fielding offers on every single one of you."

What did that mean?

Kelsey shushed Tori, "What Tori here means is that the Big U. Campus is going to welcome you with open arms. As are the faculty and alumni."

Lacey agree, "That's right, but don't you all get too prideful. You still have lots to learn!"

Lana took center stage once again, "Exactly gurls. You made a huge step yesterday, one that lets us all know that you're ready for the journey ahead. But that does NOT make you full Cheerbois...oh no no no."

We were all confused. What else? What more could they make us do?

"Like with every fraternity or sorority," Lana continued. "You have to make it through HELL WEEK!"

Anya interrupted, "What, you think you were gonna get initiated without Hell Week? You may be Cheerbois but you're gonna be pledges this week!"

I thought about what they were saying. This kind of sounded like a frat ritual. That actually sounded kind of fun, it's definitely something I wanted to do when I started college here. I could be a pledge. I knew coming here that none of these frats would have taken me, so this would be awesome.

They led us all into the next room and sat us down on the couches.

"Each day you'll have a series of challenges." Lana explained. "Finish one and you'll find out what the next is. This will test not only your strength and commitment, but also your teamwork. Remember, Cheerbois stick together."

Krissy grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I actually liked that, it was comforting. I couldn't abandon my best friend this week.

"The final challenge, however, will be a solo one. We won't tell you what it is, but it will be the biggest challenge of your lives. A real game changer. If you fail that, then you're out. No ifs-ands-or buts."

We could only wonder what that challenge was. I honestly couldn't guess.

"But first a few gifts!"

What could they be!

Each of the Kappas handed us an envelope and a small box. I opened the envelope and inside I saw a new Big U. Student I inside.

My name read, "Britney Rose." Gone was the "Brian Rose" that I came with. And instead of my old picture I submitted before I started college was a pic of me in fulll femme. It was from last night after the salon, with me looking like a hot party girl. It was the kind of glamor shot that any girl would kill to have on her ID.

And then in the corner I noticed it had a new mark. It was a gender symbol, like the male female one with the circle with the arrow on it. But instead of the male with the arrow in the corner, or the female pointing down, this one had a circle with a line that ended in sort of a fan of lines. Sort of like a feather duster was attached to it. Inside was the letters, "CB". I knew what that meant, "CheerBois." Now everyone would know.

"These are your new IDs," Lana explained. "Don't worry about the letters in the corner. Not everyone on campus knows what they mean, just the important people."

Well that was a little bit of a relief at least. Plus now that I had this I could go live my life on campus without people wondering why there was a male picture on the id of this femmed up college student.

The boxes were next. I unwrapped it and opened it and saw a silicone egg inside. What was this?

"This egg has a tracker on it in case you lose your phones. But it's not just a GPS device, it's also a bit of a fun toy!"

I picked it up and rotated it. Just looked like a silicone egg to me.

"Ladies?" Lana said. Each of the Kappas grabbed the packet of lube that had been in the bottom of the box and lathered it on the egg.

They gestured for us to stand up and then they took the egg and placed it on the couch. They gestured again for us to sit down.

The feeling in my ass was like nothing else. It definitely hurt at first, more of a weird pressure feeling honestly. Then I felt my ass just swallow that egg. My body went through cramps for a few seconds but those went away and it just felt...different.

"Aren't you all glad you douched this morning?" Lacey joked. She was joking but I'm definitely glad I did.

Lana spoke up again, "You see, these also help us reward you every time you do something impressive during Hell Week!"

She opened up her phone and navigated to an app. Then she swiped on her screen and I felt a dull buzzing emanating from the egg. Oh wow that was new! It felt really weird but also kind of pleasant.

"See? We can make you feel all sorts of things. And that's just for being an obedient little Cheerboi. You know what happens when you impress us?"

She swiped up more. The vibrations from the egg became really intense and my little penis stood at attention and dribbled pre-cum. Holy fuck, I this felt like someone was tickling me from inside. Oh god...

She turned it off suddenly.

"But you have to earn that!" Lana said. "Now all of you stand up and line up in front of us."

We all did as the Kappa girls looked up at us from the couch.

"You can't be Cheerbois if you don't know a cheer, can you?" Anya said.

"So we'll teach you the first Cheerboi cheer!" Kelsey said.

Tori then said, "Listen and repeat after me."

"1,2,3,4 I'll suck you cock and beg for more!"

I couldn't think of saying something like that out loud. But without fail I heard the CheerBois next to me happily repeat, "1,2,3,4 I'll suck your cock and beg for more!" They were all smiling like cheerleaders do during games.

"Britney?" Lana looked at me. I was embarrassed but I couldn't think of disappointing her.

"Sorry Mistress Lana!" I said, knowing my manners.

"Start all over again, gurls!" Kelsey said.

We all did, this time with me joining in, "1,2,3,4 I'll suck your cock and beg for more!"

"Very good! Now the rest, 5,6,7,8 Think of nothing but fellate"

We repeated, "5,6,7,8, Think of nothing but fellate!"

"Very good, gurls! We'll teach you more complicated ones in due time." Kelsey said.

"Now time for lessons! Everyone to the movie room!" She said. We all got up and started heading that way.

Lana stopped me, "Britney I want to talk to you first. The rest of you go on." I went back to the couch and sat down. Lana sat next to me.

"What happened there, Brit? You didn't seem that enthusiastic. I thought last night we saw the real you and now it's like you've reverted back to boring old Brian."

I hated disappointing Lana. Not just because she was gorgeous but also because she was one of the few people to give me the time of day when I started here. She had this way of making me feel like she truly cared for me. But now I wasn't sure what she had in store for me and I was having doubts about this whole adventure.

"Oh nothing, it just felt a bit weird to say is all."

"Weird? Wait a minute, the other night you were literally twerking on a guy! And I remember you taking his cum load all over your body before thanking him for that honor?"

My heart raced. Things had escalated so quickly, I almost forgot about that. But now it all came racing back. All those drugs had really made time pass in such a weird way. I was just following along, doing as I was told. But there were times...when I got carried away.

"That was you, right? I'm not imagining another Britney I've been spending so much time with, have I?"

"No, of course not. That was me...I'm just surprised. Everything's been moving so quickly. I just don't know how I can handle it all."

"The Britney I saw that night was having the time of her life. This is college, you're supposed to enjoy it. And now you're making a life-changing decision to become a Cheerboi, so I get that it's scary. But remember that Brian, that boy that I met, he wasn't doing anything with his life. Just another college kid destined for mediocrity. You'd be clambering to try to get into college parties but no one would want you. You'd spend the next 4 years just playing video games alone in your room before taking a boring job you didn't want."

She was right. That's what was ahead of me had she not intervened.

"But Britney," she continued, staring me right in the eyes. "Britney is invited to any party she wants. Guys look at Britney and want to spend time with her. Girls look at her and are jealous at how popular she is. Britney is someone who gets people's attention. Sure, it's new being this sexual dynamo but remember that it's a new power."

I recalled her lessons to me, and she was making sense. I felt power last night. The kind of power that can't be replaced by good grades or a job offer. It was the power of being desired and controlling someone's pleasure. I made an almost-pro football player groan in pleasure just with my mouth.

"You could have pussy power, Brit." She said, intensely looking at me.

"I...umm...I guess..." I replied, my hesitation clear in my voice.

"No, no, no. You. Have. Pussy. Power." She said again, adamantly.

"Sure...yeah, sure." I just wanted to move on, to stop talking about this.

"Listen to me, Brit. This is important. Don't tell me your first Alpha cock experience wasn't humbling? It's size, it's masculinity. It affirmed what you are. You had no choice in what you did next, it was what you were meant to do. You underwent a metamorphosis, and there's no going back, you know that right?"

The thought scared me to my core. There must be a way to go back. After all, no one had seen me do it? I was alone, I did something I didn't mean to, under the influence of powerful drugs, and I could make myself forget all about it. And if I didn't remember, then no one else could prove it either. It would be like it didn't happen.

Lana kept talking, "Whether you know it or not, but you now see the world in a fundamentally different way. Your eyes, your mind, they know how to see things correctly. How to see yourself."

She put her hand on my thigh.

"Things are different now. You're not Brian, the chaser. You're Britney, the chasee."

Inching closer, she kept talking as she stared me down.

"There are side-effects from that, Brit. Pussy power. You understand the power that Alpha men have and deserve, and you respect that. You're drawn to it. But your new power, it's subtle. You can make the most powerful man do what you want him to do. Remember Monica Lewinsky? With one blowjob she almost took down a president!"

She was right about that.

"All of it, and the man with the nuclear codes would do anything for the feeling of a hot tongue on his rod. And it's not like he didn't have other options - why did he take the risk with her? That's exactly the point. Pussy power is undeniable. You've just gotten the smallest taste of the potential that lies within your femininity. Just think about what you could do if you go all the way. Never undervalue what you have. You could have it all if you tried."