Big U Pride Ch. 05: Pledge Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led her hand slide up my thigh. She had a way of making me feel under he very control, as if she could see right into my soul.

"All you need to do is learn how to use this."

She slid her hand up my waist, past my crotch and behind to my ass, and gave it a hard squeeze.

"And this."

She took her other hand brought it to my lips.

"Now, don't you want to see what you could accomplish?"

I was speechless. The doubt still rested in the recesses of my mind, but at this moment all I wanted to do was follow, to submit to whatever Lana had in store for me.

I followed her into the movie room where everyone else was watching a porn scene projected on the big screen. The scene was a beautiful buxom blonde sucking on a huge cock, taking her time with every inch.

"Now gurls," started Anya, who was narrating as the gurls were all transfixed. Lana ushered me into a seat so I could pay attention.

"Now gurls, you all did an amazing and transformative thing last night and you should all be proud. Taking your first cock is a huge accomplishment and we could not be more happy."

The Cheerbois beamed around me. I looked over at Krissy who was smiling from ear to ear, clearly taken with this treatment.

"But there's still so much you have to learn. You all sucked cock, which is just so wonderful and I hope you're still feeling the aftershocks of that act. But we need you to start seeing this act not as sucking, or giving a blowjob...but as WORSHIPPING. Why? Because sissies are so valued by Alpha men not because they suck cock, but because they worship it. It's what makes your kind so special for them."

"Now the first thing you need to do to worship a cock is to see the divine within the Alpha man's body. This requires you to tap into your own divine beauty. If you want to truly worship, then tap into your own erotic sensual nature. Recognize that this act is so special and that it brings out your own beauty and power. Let your sensuality express itself. Let your own softness contrast with his hardness."

We watched the girl on screen lick all over the big cock.

"See how present she is? You need to be present to what you're doing. Let your eyes take in his dominance as he towers over you with his dick, admire the color and vividly of his dick. Be present to its smell, to his body. Activate your senses! Allow your senses to drive you wild. Be present to the experience! Be present to the touch, the throbbing heat he emanates. This is the art of being a cock-worshipper. It is devotion itself!"

The girl passionately tongued her way to the head of the cock and sensually licked all over its crown.

"Allow your cock-worship to be driven by your own erotic pleasure, girls. Now, don't get me wrong - worshipping cock is about HIS pleasure. But don't deny, it is entirely possible for you to orgasm for the act of sucking him off!"

We were so surprised by that news, but it seemed so true based on what I felt last night.

"That's right, gurls! Now, let your sex and your heart and your mind open to worship him. It can be a truly cosmic sexual experience if you do. Don't block your heart. It can be scary to feel yourself lose yourself to this, but if you fall in love with that cock it can be transcendent. Let yourself be taken by the experience."

The girl's eyes rolled back in her head as she swallowed the tip of that cock on screen. She looked totally transfixed by this, like this was all that she wanted and that it was completely rippling through her mind and soul.

"God isn't that just so beautiful? It's truly one of the most amazing things too feel like she does." Anya said. "And just think about how she's making him feel. That's the ultimate act, to give someone like that pleasure. And don't act like it's just about a hot mouth and tongue, technique matters, devotion matters...your submission to his cock matters."

We all watched as she shuddered and took more of the cock in her mouth. Even though people say pornstars are faking, no one could fake what she looked like then. She was completely wrapped up in some imperceivable religious experience as she sucked him. What could that feel like?

Lana interrupted. "That is your power, gurls. You can do that for men. And you can experience the ultimate pleasure of giving him pleasure. There's nothing greater in the world for sissies like you."

"Nothing." Anya repeated.

Lana paused the scene.

"Now, gurls. It's time. Time for Hell Week to begin."

We all shuffled nervously in our seats. I thought, fleetingly, about leaving now, saying goodbye to all this before I got in too deep. But I was powerless before Lana. And a part me, a growing part of me, wanted to see what I would do...what I could feel...what I could become if I continued down this path. Just a little more, that's all. I'll just see where this goes for a little longer.

"Check your phones now, on the Cheerboi app." We all pulled out our phones and opened the app. There as a notification and I tapped on it, the app taking me to a GPS-tagged location on a map.

"You all are to go to the location marked on that map. Do as your told there and you'll move on to the next task. You must complete them all if you hope to stay with the Cheerbois. Failure will not be tolerated."

She seemed to look at me when saying that last part.

That's how Hell Week began...

* * * * *

Hell Week Day 1:

We ran about our rooms trying to get dressed and put our makeup on quickly. Before the Kappas sent us away to get ready, Cheerboi app had dinged and told us our outfits for the day, "Sexy sleepwear" being the theme.

I was instructed by the App to wear a pink thong and bra and on top a gauzy light pink babydoll. I did my makeup as instructed too, with a matte makeup and cat's eyes style with my eyeliner. Looking in the mirror, I plumped my lips with the lipgloss and took stock of myself.

I looked like a seductress. Like some cute teenie-bopper who was ready to make her man's night. It felt so old school, the look of a girl who wanted nothing more to please her man.

And it was me under it all. Despite what Lana had explained to me, I still felt uneasy about all this. It scared me how natural I took to all this, but I wondered how far I'd go before it was too late to turn back.

My phone alarm went off, the Cheerboi app flashed a notification.

"YOUR RIDE IS READY."

I hooked on a pair of heels and rushed down to the entrance and saw all my other Beta classmates dressed up like me in different colors of babydolls. They looked like models before going out on the runway.

The Kappa girls stood there to watch us leave. We hesitated by the door, worried we'd be seen in this lingerie. The girls let us dawdle and worry until handing us trench coats.

Anya calmed us down, "It may be Hell Week, but we aren't completely cruel!"

We donned our new trench coats. Even though they covered up our immodesty, they still were scandalous outerwear, the hem barely reaching mid-thigh.

"Now stop waiting around and get to it, pledges!" Anya yelled, sounding stern.

We rushed out the door and into the awaiting limo. We piled in and the shut the door behind us. I was all the way in the back sitting next to Jada and Candi.

The driver had a divider up that prevented us from seeing who he or she was. I felt like I was going to prom or some fancy award event. We all started to relax a bit as the limo picked up speed.

Candi put his hand on my lap, "My heart is racing! I have no idea what's about to happen!"

Jada sounded confident, "Whatever it is, I know I can handle it."

Krissy looked back at us, "You mean, WE can handle it?"

I could always count on Krissy to be a team player.

Jada responded, "Right, right. WE can handle it. You know I meant that. Just don't blame me when I come out on top."

Bambi spoke up in a high voice from the front row, "You mean cum from underneath?"

We all giggled at that. I loved this camaraderie. It definitely was a strange new world for me, but there was something special about having a group of friends so bonded together.

We chatted more about the past few days, and Jada went on and on about how he had the biggest butt among all of us. I laughed it off but always had snuck a peak during our squat workouts in the basement gym.

It was extraordinary how much we'd all changed in our appearance. Our hair was at least shoulder length, and for some even longer. Our faces just looked softer, no more hair or sharp jaws. I swore Bambi had A cup tits too. Plus our hips we're flared out now. All those supplements and hormones were doing a number on our looks.

Would I ever look like the old Brian? Would I be able to be recognizable to my parents?

I didn't have too much time to think about that as the limo pulled into a driveway. We looked out the tinted windows and saw we had arrived at a large mansion. It was huge!

The door opened for us and we all started stepping out. I looked at who opened the door for us, it was a nice-looking older gentleman dressed like the butler. He doffed his cap to us.

"Gurls, please follow me into the estate. He is awaiting your arrival."

Who was this "He" that this man was referring to? What was he waiting for us to do?

We made our way in a single-file line down the walkway. It wasn't easy to walk through the gravel since, despite the lingerie outfit we had on underneath the trench coats, we still had to wear high heels. Not only high heels, but stilettos. Had I not practiced so much every day, my feet would be killing me and I'd be falling over each second. But instead, me and the rest of the Betas looked confident and stylish as we made our way to the front door.

He opened the door using a heavy looking brass key and the big door swung aside. He beckoned us inside with a wave and we walked into the marble floor in a giant foyer with a chandelier hanging from above.

I looked around. This place looked so grand! Large oil paintings hung up on the walls and the whole place smelled like aged oak. It was like I was in the Great Gatsby or something!

The butler guided us into the parlour. A fire was raging in the fireplace, and the lights were dim. We took our seats on a couple couches.

The butler asked us, "Some cocktails for the group?" We just nodded, not knowing how to act in this high-class situation.

The room was utterly silent after the butler left, except for the sounds of the crackling fire. None of us dared to say a word, lest we come off as the college students we were.

He returned with a tray of drinks and handed each out. They were pink martinis with a cherry skewered on a toothpick in each. I sipped mine, it was sweet, tasting like cotton candy but the vodka taste was also strong! It eased my body and my mind, and I sat back enjoying it.

Before you knew it, we had all downed our drinks and the butler had come around providing us another. I took my time with this one but could feel the buzz from the last. I felt warm all over.

Bambi spoke up, "If this is what life could be like, I'd never want to leave this place."

That's when we heard a booming voice behind the couch say, "If that's what you wish, I could arrange for that."

We all looked behind us, almost spilling our drinks as we turned.

There stood an older man. Not elderly, but older. Maybe in his late 50s, maybe early 60s. He was built, with the body of a former athlete, with graying temples and a mustache streaked with white. I felt like I was looking at a younger handsome Hugh Hefner. It helped that he wore a smoking jacket and had this devilish look in his eye.

"Don't let me interrupt your evening. You are my guests tonight, thanks to the Kappas."

We all sat up and tried to look presentable.

"One of the many perks of being a Big U. Trustee, the Kappa girls always invite me to entertain their...friends."

He made himself a glass of scotch and came over and sat across from us on the leather chair.

"So, tell me your names." He said as he sipped his drink.

Jada, of course, spoke up first. "I'm Jada, sir."

The rest of us spoke up in turn.

"Candi, sir."

"Bambi, sir."

"Krissy, sir."

"Kagney, sir."

And finally me, "Bria-...Britney, sir."

He noticed me stumbling on my name, almost saying "Brian." He looked straight at me, his eyes piercing mine. I felt like he was psychoanalyzing me, trying to break into my inner being.

"Pleasure to meet you all." He said, taking his gaze off me. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Allistair Hammerwood. You may recognize that name from the Hammerwood Science Center. But I'm guessing you all haven't spent much time in that building these past few weeks."

What was he implying?

He leaned forward, "But I know you have had more worthwhile activities that have been occupying your time. The Kappas have kept me well informed of your special curriculum."

He took a drink of his scotch and stared at us.

"And they tell me that your class has been especially promising. You see, I've had an opportunity each year to meet each class of Betas fairly early in their...trainings.

I shifted in my seat. This man was so imposing, his presence so captivating. He had an air of importance and power. I felt so small around him.

"You might say it's a tradition now, my introduction to you Betas each year. But I digress, I should remember my host duties this evening." He called out to other room, "Manuel, please help my guests with their coats."

The butler entered the room and waited for us to stand. We all stood up and one by one he took our trenchcoats, revealing us in matching but different colored babydoll with matching bras and thongs. When it came my turn I almost resisted, but this Allistair man's command of the room was too much. I didn't want to disappoint him or the other Betas. I shuddered as the coat slid off my shoulder. I could hear Manuel quietly snicker in approval as he saw me in my full outfit.

We all stood there, looking like innocent but highly sexualized innocent little does, as this powerful man looked us over and judged us one-by-one.

Manuel exited the room with your coats, making me wonder if they'd ever be returned to us or if we'd be sent out into the world wearing these lingerie outfits.

"Lana wasn't lying, this is one fine batch of Betas this year." Allistair said, his eyes running over every inch of our supple bodies.

"It's remarkable what just a few weeks of training and...pharmaceutical assistance will do it a body." He said. "But these bodies were ready to be feminized. It isn't hard to see that you all were born for this."

His explanation scared me a bit, but also made me feel...affirmed.

"Now, you may all be wondering what your Beta Challenge is tonight, on this first night of what the Kappas call 'Hell Week', that quaint collegiate term. Well, rest easy my gentle friends, this night will not be 'hellish' in any way. My role tonight is merely to help you along your way, to let you all explore."

We all stayed standing as he sat there and talked to us from his leather chair, sipping on his scotch.

"The theme of tonight's challenge is teamwork. The Kappas inform me that you are all well aware of the old sissy adage: 'Sissy Sisters Stick Together'. This is a truth that you should become deeply ingrained in your minds. And I am here to make that happen."

He stood up.

"Now, wouldn't you all help me out of my jacket?" He said.

Candi was the first to move, tip-toeing over to this man who stood there, imposing in his smoking jacket. He put down his drink and watched Candi walk to him.

Candi got to him and stood by him, hooking her hand on a lapel of the jacket.

Bambi followed Candi and stood in front of Allistair Hammerwood and put her hand on the other lapel.

Kagney walked behind him and helped those two as they lowered his smoking jacket.

Mr. Hammerwood was wearing only a pair of silk boxer shorts underneath. He stood tall, his broad shoulders and salt-and-pepper chest hair making him look like royalty.

"Thank you gurls." He said, saying that word 'girls' in that unique way that the Kappas would.

"Lana described to me all your exploits, especially the night that each of you earned your uniforms. They tell me that each of you shows great potential. Some of you show....special potential." He said, this time looking straight at me. I blushed.

He wrapped his hands around Candi and Bambi's waists. "Wouldn't you all like to show me how much 'potential' you have?"

Bambi and Candi nodded their heads.

"But tonight is about teamwork, so I want to see not just how much each of you can do, but how much you can help each other."

He lowered his hands and squeezed their asses.

"Don't forget, satisfying men is a team sport, isn't that right?"

Bambi and Candi cooed as he touched them and nodded their heads again.

"I didn't hear the answer." He teased.

"Yes!" Candi said, as Allistair squeezed his butt firmly.

"Tonight you will address me as either 'Sir' or 'Master Hammerwood', is that clear?" He said.

"Yes...Master Hammerwood." Candi corrected himself.

"Good gurl." He turned his attention to the rest of us as he kept his hands on my fellow Kappa Cheerbois.

"Tonight you will show me how well you can work together to serve an Alpha. Now, follow me."

He gave Bambi and Candi a parting ass squeeze each and led us out of the room. We followed him in a row, our heels clicking against the wood floors. We walked through long hallways until we got to a heavy oak door that he opened.

Inside was a four-poster bed with sheer curtains. In the corner was a loveseat.

He walked over to the loveseat and sat down. He signaled over to us and we gathered standing around him.

"Now, show me your natural sissy positions."

We intrinsically knew what that meant, our training kicking in. I kneeled next to Krissy and Kagney as Bambi and Candi got on the loveseat and kneeled next to Master Hammerwood. Jada, meanwhile, took the interesting position of being right behind me but facing away from us so that her ass was visible as her babydoll rode up to her waist.

"Good sissy gurls. I think you've earned your reward." He patted Krissy and Kagney on their heads.

"Britney," he looked straight at me. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Intrinsically I knew what he meant. But was I ready to take this step? Would this make me even more of this...new thing that I was becoming?

Kris saw me hesitating and answered for me, "It would be Brit's honor, wouldn't it?" My friend looked at me.

"Yes, yes it would."

"Don't forget your manners, Britney." Hammerwood said.

"Yes it would...Sir." I repeated correctly.

He picked his hips up slightly for me. I knew what I had to do. Leaning forward, I grasped the hem of his silk boxer and started to tug.

And it came into view, his thick cock. The shaft was slowly revealed to us as I tugged his shorts down, its length continuing to amaze us as it didn't seem to stop even as I pulled the shorts down bast his mid-thigh. And then the helmeted cockhead sprung out and slapped against his thigh. i removed his boxers entirely and put them to the side.

We all stared in wonder. This man had what looked like a 8 inch cock but still soft, clearly starting to thicken in front of our eyes.

My mind was in overdrive. Deep inside a voice said, "This is gay, you are NOT gay." What was I doing here? Dressed in lingerie, on my knees before this older man...this dominant male...this Alpha with a huge beautiful cock?

Why did my mind automatically think "beautiful" cock? What the hell was wrong with me? I flashed back to my experience the other night when I took that other dick deep in my mouth...and it came...and how I felt.

No, no, this had to be gay. And I definitely was not gay.

Master Hammerwood's cock hardened slightly, rising up from his thigh. It looked like a pillar of flesh rising from the ground, with blue veins encircling it like snakes.