Bigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It actually worked..." Vivian said, dumbfounded.

"Wow!" Avery said, a huge smile on their face.

"Do it again Aves, really go for it this time though!"

Before Sophie could finish, Avery had spanked her again, harder than before, their enthusiasm clearly increased by the success of their plan. The pleasure seemed to convert into pure sensation and Sophie's ass once again subtly but noticeably grew, accompanied this time by the slight groan of the material of Sophie's yoga pants.

"This is amazing!" Sophie said with a huge grin on her face.

She wiggled her ass a little and laughed triumphantly as it jiggled slightly.

"It wobbles! It actually wobbles!"

Avery was getting just as giddy as Sophie was, but Vivian simply sat staring.

"Vivian? Are you ok?" Sophie asked.

"Hm? What?" she replied as if snapping out of a daze.

"Shall we test your theory out?"

"What do you mean?" Vivian replied looking puzzled.

Sophie jokily rolled her eyes and bent over in front of Vivian.

"Whether it feels better with a bigger ass?" Sophie said, biting her lip slightly.

It was the first time Sophie had ever seen Vivian speechless, but there was no time to ponder that now. She wiggled her enlarged assets in front of her which seemed to break Vivian from her ass induced hypnosis. She stood and Sophie braced herself. She wasn't certain if this was going to work, but the prospect of being spanked by Vivian again was enough to get her going anyway.

Vivian's smack was hard and powerful and sent a wave of pleasure erupting through Sophie's body, so much so that instead of a yelp or a gasp, she simply moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my god!" Sophie laughed. "You were right and then some!"

The groaning noise from before returned as Sophie's ass didn't just grow, it practically swelled from the added pleasure of Vivian's more powerful smack. It was the kind of powerful sensation Sophie had been craving and she was delighted. Whatever this pendant was, it was the answer to a prayer she didn't even know she'd made.

Chapter 7

Sophie's enjoyment soon hit a small bump. It was evident now that her yoga pants were no longer fit for purpose; indeed the more she moved in them the more uncomfortable they became and the more tears she started to hear.

"If you don't get those off soon they'll be completely unwearable," Vivian told her.

"Or destroyed," Sophie replied, trying to hide the grin in her voice. "Ok, so how do we reverse this Aves?"

Avery was suspiciously quiet for a moment and was clearly trying to avoid Sophie's gaze.

"This is reversible right?" Sophie persisted.

"Um, I'm... not sure," they mumbled.

"What do you mean you're not sure?" Vivian cut in.

"I... never asked the seller..."

"What?! Why on earth wouldn't you ask about that?!" Vivian barked.

"I just assumed it'd only work when the pendant was worn, I didn't think to ask beyond that!" Avery tried to defend themselves.

"Well let's just try that first," Sophie said, trying to diffuse the situation.

She removed the pendant and placed it down before looking over her shoulder. Her ass stayed the same size, still bigger than it should be and still fighting against the material of the yoga pants.

"Shit, it's staying the same," Avery said.

"This doesn't mean I'm just gonna keep growing whenever I feel pleasure is it?" Sophie asked.

"Only one way to find out," Vivian said.

She stood and smacked Sophie on the ass again, the surprise of it mixing with the increased sensation of her expanded assets and drawing a delighted 'ooh' from Sophie's lips. She braced herself for more growth, but nothing happened. She was almost a little disappointed.

"Ok, I guess it must only work when I'm wearing the pendant then," Sophie said, trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"We should probably test that," Vivian said.

Both Avery and Sophie looked at her with slight surprise. She'd been so against everything so far but here she was seemingly eager to test the limits of this pendant. Sophie grinned, put the pendant back on and bent back over. Bending over only accentuated her bigger butt even more and once again was accompanied by groans and tears from her yoga pants. She really didn't care at this point.

Vivian laid another hard slap on Sophie's ass, the pleasure multiplied by the slight tenderness from the previous slaps. Sophie felt the sensation unmistakably rush to her pussy which she could feel was wet already from the experience so far. Along with that, the sensation she was becoming more and more familiar with had come back: her ass was growing again.

She could feel more than ever the strain her expanding ass was putting against her yoga pants. She was continuing to grow, but the pants were giving all they could. With a loud shriiiipp, her yoga pants finally gave way, splitting around her hips, thighs and particularly her ass cheeks, the release of pressure making it look like her expansion had sped up as her larger assets settled into place. Her underwear was somehow still intact but had ridden upwards towards her skinnier waist and resembled more of a thong as her ass cheeks had almost consumed them. When the growth stopped, she had clearly gone from two times the size to three times the size she began as.

"Oh my god," Sophie moaned with a smile.

"Well, they're definitely ruined," Vivian said, very matter of factly.

"I can't even describe how good this feels guys," Sophie moaned. "Aves, tear my underwear off and finger my pussy, I need to cum!"

"Stay exactly where you are, Aves," Vivian commanded before Avery could eagerly answer Sophie's request.

"W-why?" Sophie asked desperately.

"If you get any bigger, you aren't gonna be able to play and we need you on the court tomorrow," Vivian told her. "Give me the pendant."

"What so it's not enough you're not going to let me enjoy myself, now you don't trust me?" Sophie said sulkily.

"'I never said that. Just can't let you get any bigger yet," Vivian grinned. "So give me the pendant and I'll let Avery do whatever you want them to."

Sophie knew Vivian wouldn't budge on this, and as much as she'd have loved to have just kept going and going and growing and growing, having Avery finally take her to the orgasm she so desperately needed wasn't a bad consolation prize. She removed the pendant and handed it to Vivian who smiled and turned towards Avery giving them a brief nod. Avery practically pounced on Sophie, tearing at her underwear as she giggled with glee and lust.

Chapter 8

"What the heck happened to her?"

"Why is her butt so big?"

"Did she get surgery?"

These were all whispers Sophie heard from her teammates as she walked onto the court, but she really didn't care. It was actually thrilling.

A few minutes before, she'd been wondering if she'd even make it onto the court at all. She'd spent nearly ten minutes trying to pull on the bottom half of her volleyball kit. Designed as it was for a far sleighter behind, her massive ass and chunkier thighs had made it a challenge of gargantuan proportions. By some miracle of design, the fabric hadn't torn, but it was now stretched so tightly that it was in danger of becoming see-through.

With each movement, the fabric groaned as if it was crying out for mercy. Sophie felt herself jiggling with each step, ripples running through her legs and meeting at the top of her hips. She was aware that all eyes were on her. Even disregarding what she had heard her teammates whispering, she could see eyes from the crowd and the opposing team were fixed on her. A little over a week ago, this kind of attention would have been embarrassing. For now though she wanted to be seen. She even had a little surprise in store if things came to it...

* * * * *

Vivian had given them all the same pep talk before the game as she had the previous one:

"Mess this up, and you get the forfeit. You all know what it is now so if you want to avoid it, get your butts in gear and win this damn game!"

Barely any of the team had been paying attention, all too engrossed by Sophie's inexplicable changes, but it wouldn't matter. Vivian surely knew just as Sophie did that if things started to go south, Sophie would make sure it was her getting the forfeit. That was why Vivian had hidden the pendant from her before today's game; she didn't want Sophie blowing up any more in front of her teammates, particularly as they didn't have an answer on reversing the changes yet.

Vivian had also decided to blame Sophie's sudden changes on 'allergies'. One or two people may have asked if it was really ok for Sophie to be playing if that was the case, but she'd just tell them the doctor's cleared her and she was an important member of the team. She had to admit she was worried about Sophie's overall agility now though. She was still clearly getting used to hauling around the extra weight on her lower half and was still occasionally losing balance. At home they could laugh about it, but on the court it could cost them the game.

To counter this, she instructed Sophie to remain as far forward as she could and to try and intercept as much as possible. It wasn't lost on her that that also meant she could spend most of the game ogling Sophie's ass either. Once she was over the initial shock, she had to admit seeing Sophie with such a disproportionately huge ass was a big turn on. It had been the perfect little ass before, but now there was just so much more of it to enjoy. Especially the way it was packed into the volleyball uniform...

Chapter 9

Only a minute or two remained in the first half of the game. The scores had been pretty even so far, with Sophie and Vivian's team even pulling ahead at certain points. Sophie had even been able to get some decent deflections. Avery had been cheering on from the crowd, surely enjoying the show of Sophie wobbling around as much as anything else and waiting with bated breath for the moment they knew would eventually come.

Despite the overall success so far, what could not be accounted for was Sophie taking up more space than she used to. A few times during the game she had bumped into her teammates (or at least her ass had) and she'd had to quickly apologise. They had taken it in their stead but her nearest positioned teammate, Tracey, had been hit more than most, and she could tell there was a little frustration building there.

With a minute to go, she once again collided with Tracey and this time sent her sprawling to the ground.

"Shit! Sorry Tracey..." Sophie tried to apologise.

"Watch where the hell you're going!" Tracey spat as she got up.

"I'm sorry! I'm just... getting used to this that's all..." Sophie said subtly indicating her ass.

"Yeah well if you aren't careful we'll all be slapping the hell out of it later..." Tracey grumbled.

Before she could force it not to, the image of all of her teammates taking it in turns to spank her engorged ass flooded Sophie's mind.

"Oh no," she almost whispered, going wide eyed in the process.

Vivian spotted something was wrong almost instantly and came straight over to Sophie.

"Soph, what's the matter?"

By the time the words had finished leaving her mouth, Vivian knew exactly what the matter was. The groan from Sophie's athletic underwear had turned into a creak. With a quick look down, her fears were confirmed. Sophie's ass was growing again.

"Oh shit!" Vivian tried to say in a hushed voice. "Soph, make it stop!"

"Can't... too nice..." Sophie moaned.

Vivian suddenly became aware that the game had come to a stop and slowly but surely everyone was starting to stare at Sophie and what was happening to her. Most of the visible growth was in her upper thighs, but Vivian could sense there was a huge amount of extra ass building up beneath the thinning fabric waiting to escape. If that happened, Sophie would be completely exposed.

"Soph, you need to move, everyone can see," Vivian told her, keeping her voice low.

"O-ok," she replied, biting her bottom lip and trying to stop herself from moaning loudly.

Avery was suddenly by their sides having run down from the crowd it seemed and started to help Sophie move to the locker room along with Vivian. With the pleasure finally dissipated and her growth seemingly at an end, Sophie lurched forward and the pendant swung out from beneath her uniform as she did.

"Where did you get that?" Vivian hissed. "I hid it from you!"

"Avery found it and gave it back to me," Sophie admitted.

Vivian scowled across at Avery who simply shrugged.

As they got to the doorway out of the court, it became clear that Sophie would have to use the doorway alone as her ass was far too big now for anyone to walk either side of her. She started to walk through but then suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"What are you doing?" Vivian hissed again.

"I-I can't get through. I think I'm stuck!" Sophie replied, a little concern showing through her voice.

"Oh for god's sake, Avery, help me push..." Vivian commanded.

"No, wait!"

Before they could listen, Vivian and Avery's hands were suddenly on Sophie's ass. The feel of them pushing up against her, groping, squeezing, all of this accidental contact set Sophie off again. She felt that all too familiar rush of sensation fill her body and centre around her ass as she started to feel it trying to grow out again.

Realising what they'd inadvertently done and how little time they had left before things got uncontrollably worse, Vivian did the only thing she could think to do and called over the rest of the team.

"What the hell is happening to Sophie?" Leah asked.

"Really bad allergic reaction, we need to get her back to the locker rooms where her meds are for it," Vivian said on the fly.

"What is she stuck or something?" Donna asked, clearly trying not to laugh.

"Yes and unless you want your ass spanked until it swells to that size, you're all gonna help me push her through the doorway."

Chapter 10

It had taken a great deal of effort, and a lot of concentration on Sophie's part to try not to grow much more, but they had finally managed to get her through the doorway and to the locker room which thankfully had double doors that Sophie was able to get through on her own. All of the movement had caused splits to start to appear in her underwear; another sudden growth spurt and they'd be a goner.

Vivian had left the room briefly to speak to the referee and came back looking a combination of disappointed and furious.

"They've had to call off the game because of what happened," she said, to a collective groan from the rest of the team.

"I-I'm really sorry guys, I tried to work through it but it was worse than I thought..." Sophie said, trying to look as genuine as possible to go along with Vivian's cover story. "I guess I'm doing the forfeit again, huh?"

Vivian shot her a look as if to say 'really?' across the room. Sophie stared back with a look in her eyes that said it all: 'I never really cared about the game and now I'm going to get what I want'.

"Damn right you are," Tracey said.

"Wait," said Charlotte suddenly, "should we really be doing that to her in the condition she's in?"

"Honestly guys, it's fine, it doesn't hurt or anything," Sophie said, a little desperation starting to eke into her voice.

"What do you think Viv?" Leah asked.

Vivian looked back over at Sophie, her eyes pleading with Vivian to say 'yes'. Vivian rolled her eyes and nodded, watching as Sophie quickly tried to hide a huge grin forming on her face.

"Same order as before, Leah, you first, then Charlotte, Donna and Tracey, and then me. Sophie, get in position..."

Before Vivian could even finish her sentence, Sophie was over by the bench that had been the scene of her sexual awakening and was bending over. The strain on her underwear was finally too much and it snapped apart, releasing the cheeks it had confined and finally giving Vivian a full view of what had been contained within.

"Oops," Sophie said, clearly trying to hide a pleasured moan.

Sophie was easily double the size she'd been when she first waddled out onto the court that day, each of her thighs taking up more space than her hips used to before all this happened and the rest of her ass and hips proportionally huge to boot. Vivian felt herself gulp as her frustrations about the game started to melt away with the fire what she was seeing was lighting within her.

The others were clearly waiting for her permission to continue now that Sophie was bare assed in front of them and as before, Vivian simply nodded.

Sophie braced herself for what would surely be more beautiful pleasure to come as Leah stood behind her. Leah's slap was firm and a little harder than it had been the first time, but it didn't seem like it was enough, barely drawing a gasp from Sophie. Charlotte was up next and seemed to be considering her options given that there was so much more of a target this time. Her slap was nice and hard, just what Sophie needed to start feeling that rush again, the ripple of her ass cheek from Charlotte's palm transitioning into a familiar wave of pleasure as she felt her ass begin to expand again.

Donna was next and had perhaps not noticed the impossible thing happening before her as she just simply laid another hard smack on the ever widening expanse of Sophie's ass. Unable to hold it back any more, Sophie let out a moan of pleasure.

"Is she ok?" Tracey asked. "Looks like her butt is swelling up again."

"She's fine," Vivian said. "Look, it's stopped now. Just do what you have to and then it'll just be me left."

"Works for me," Tracey said with a shrug.

Sophie was particularly anticipating this one. Tracey always tried to outdo Donna and the amount that Sophie had pissed her off today no doubt meant there'd be malice in her slap; all the better as far as Sophie was concerned.

Tracey didn't disappoint. Her smack echoed loudly around the room and caused Sophie to arch her back in pleasure as a near orgasmic moan left her lips. The pace of her expansion seemed to increase for a moment, her ass filling more and more of the space around it. Seeing she was close to breaking point, Vivian stepped in.

"Right, get your stuff and head home guys," she commanded the team.

"What about your slap?" Tracey asked.

"I think she's had enough, don't you?"

Chapter 11

Sophie was struggling to stand as the rest of the team made their way out of the locker room. She'd reached the point where she would easily take up a two seater sofa on her own with a little bit of overspill. Vivian could clearly see a slight sheen on the inside of the front of her thighs, the sensation from both the spanking and the resulting growth making her girlfriend's pussy gush out. Avery had been standing simply watching the spectacle unfold and as Vivian locked the locker room door awaited her command.

"I-I'm sorry about the game," Sophie said, in a daze from the pleasure she'd been experiencing.

"Screw the game, that was so fucking hot!" Vivian told her.

Sophie laughed slightly.

"You have no idea," she said with a grin. "Do I get my spanking from you now?"

"No, you get to eat my pussy for all the trouble you've caused me" Vivian told her brazenly.

Sophie watched with lustful glee as Vivian swiftly stripped and revealed her near perfect body, complete with completely shaved pussy.

"You," Vivian said pointing at Avery, "you're in trouble too for giving her that necklace back. Time to reap what you've sown. Lie down just in front of the bench with your feet facing towards it."

Avery did exactly as asked and laid on the floor, the anticipation palpable in their expression.

"Now Soph, sit yourself across Aves face. I'm sure they'll make good use of their tongue while they're down there."

Sophie did as Vivian commanded but remained knelt up so that she wasn't quite in the realm of suffocating Avery. Vivian sat down on the bench before them both, spread her legs and took a gentle but firm hold of Sophie's head, lowering her down into her pussy. Sophie began to immediately make good use of her tongue and as she did felt Avery push their head up towards her pussy and do the same. This was something the three of them had done many times before, but now it all just seemed so much more intense.