Bigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery was a particularly good pussy licker and had learnt exactly where to put their tongue to make Sophie cum and cum quickly. They were clearly wasting no time today as immediately Sophie felt pleasure rocketing through her body. She went to arch her back in pleasure but Vivian kept her firmly in place pleasuring her instead. Vivian knew they didn't have long until Sophie started to grow again and had a sneaking suspicion that once her orgasm hit, there'd be no stopping it. There was only really one way to find out.

She could feel Sophie's tongue becoming more and more frantic beneath her and already her ass was starting to expand again.

"That's it," she told her. "You grow that big fat ass while you eat my pussy."

Vivian could tell Sophie was close to orgasm and so commanded Avery to stop and crawl their way out from beneath Sophie.

"No, please, I'm so, so fucking close!" Sophie almost cried.

"I know, but we don't want to lose Aves, do we?" Vivian grinned. "Aves, go spank her ass as hard as you possibly can."

Avery as usual did as they were told and started to spank Sophie's ever expanding ass as hard as they could. The sight of that along with the desperate, erratic tonguing Sophie was giving her finally made Vivian cum. She dug her nails into Sophie's hair as her orgasm rocketed through her and she let out a scream of pleasure.

Still awash with her own pleasure induced haze, Vivian finally released Sophie, stood and walked beside Avery motioning for them to stand back. She grabbed one of Sophie's cheeks, her palm barely covering even a small amount of her ass now and spoke.

"You wanna cum Soph?"

"Yes, please! Please make me cum!" she cried.

With a grin, Vivian drew her hand back and laid the hardest smack she possibly could onto Sophie's ass.

"Ooooh fuuuuuuckkk!" Sophie cried out as the orgasm she had been so cruelly denied finally hit and took over her body.

Just as Vivian had guessed, the rate of Sophie's expansion increased. She was growing and growing and growing, her orgasm fuelled expansion quickly taking up any and all free space around her. Her screams of pleasure were intense and non-stop. She was already past the point of being more ass than woman now and showed no signs of stopping. Never mind getting through the door, she wouldn't be able to leave the building at this rate!

None of it mattered though. Vivian and Avery looked on in awe at the ever closer sight of Sophie's expanding ass moving towards them, closing the space between the floor and the ceiling and between them and the back wall.

"Did you manage to find out how to reverse this?" Vivian suddenly asked Avery.

"N-no, not yet," they replied.

"Well, shit," Vivian said with a small laugh as her field of view became obscured by Sophie's huge ass.