All Comments on 'Bigger and Better for Gwen'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is great!

Can’t wait to read the part. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lost Me With the. Ending

Was a 4+ story until the twist at the end. Would have given it a -2 at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My small dick...

My small dicklet grew to its fully engorged 5" length reading about Steve and Darren's shower and the ass-fucking Darren received from riding Steve's cock cowgirl style!

I'm about to spew all over the sheets, like Darren did, just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

MORE MORE MORE PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!! SO HOT!!! 5! 5! 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Wow!

To suck and be fucked by the same man who owns your wife's pussy would be a dream cum true. My little dinky is so hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More more more

SuckergurlSuckergurlabout 4 years ago
More

There has got to be more of this story 5*

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
fantastic story

This was excellent. Even though it's long, it's worth the read.

Thanks again for your stories. They all turn me on.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Really?

I didn´t even read the first half of this story. Sexual harrasment is nothing to be played with. And this story was heading there and it seemed the wife, despite her position in the company is too stupid to shut someone down. I know it´s just a fantasy the author is probably wishing upon himself, but at least make your story belivable.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

lotta talent, planning, and effort on display here. filled up the world and made it move; lots of fun.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Hot damn what a hot story. I hope you finish the story line. PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this, it was very well written. I hope this was part 01

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

This is a pretty good wank story.

I’m bothered by a couple of things:

- anyone who makes it to the point of being a VP at a company with multiple buildings on a campus is not likely to have a timid personality. Especially VP of Marketing which is all about meeting people. You just don’t make it that high in an organization where you’d be expected to lead teams. That doesn’t mean they can’t be subs but it won’t be their primary personality with others in public.

- it’s pretty hypocritical of Gwen to be pissed about Darren having other lovers seeing as she found out when she was with her lover.

- while the pictures of Darren give her some leverage it’s really of little use yo Gwen. She enjoys the perks of their high positioned life. She destroys Darren she hurts herself. It also leaves her open to gossip about her ability to keep her man straight.

- repeatedly within the story they state that they no longer give a shit about each other. However she lovingly teases Darren when whispering in his ear. She also teases him before his golf dates. Also she has sex with Darren in a way that pleases them both with the dirty 69. That part appears pretty loving. That last also seems to contradict “ Gwen would never again think of "sex" and "Darren" in the same sentence.”

- Gwen states she’s taking over their lives because she wants to and she has blackmail. However Darren has little reason to cooperate with that unless he truly enjoys it. He could easily keep parity. Once again those blackmail pictures hurt both of them. Lower his income and you lower her settlements. VPs have some brains.

- and I still don’t understand Steve’s goal from the beginning. He chases the older Gwen. But “he didn’t plan to keep her around long enough to make it worth his while to teach her how to excel.” Steve feeds Gwen tails of Darren prancing in the gym before Steve even starts to break Darren. So he definitely planned that well in advance and before he even had much going on with Gwen. Now he has a plan of fucking them together but all that work done for a still unstated goal. Maybe it was just the thrill of controlling the VPs but it doesn’t seem like it.

cdCindy1cdCindy123 days ago

OMG. I read this story a few years ago and just read it again now. IT IS FANTASTIC !!!! 5 STARS FOR SURE !!!!

One excerpt that fits my marriage with my wife is:

"she was already thinking about (her husband). He was her roommate now, an object of affection but not lust. Comfortable but unsatisfying. (The wife) would never again think of "sex" and "hubby" in the same sentence."

Yes, my wife and I haven't had sex in about 3 years and I know she doesn't think of me sexually any more. I know that I don't think of her sexually as I only have sex with men -- a lot of it. LOL. LOL. Letting my wife know that I'm a faggot cocksucker bottom bitch is my ultimate fantasy. I want her to fuck her co-workers and to feed me their creampies after they do so. I need to have her read this story and make it cum true.

Is there a sequel to this story? Next chapter. I would love to read about Darren and Gwen finding out who each of them has been having sex with. That would be fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...